Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOSx2 reloaded! starts 16th September  (Read 4297 times)
multicryptos (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 12:33:34 PM

CRYPTOSx2

CRYPTOSx2 reloaded with an improved game system!

NEW RULES ARE:
Investments between 0.001 BTC and 0.05 BTC (maximum)!
Only one investment earns at any given time.
Reinvest option to have bigger investments than 0.05 BTC.
20 hours of earning time
Referrals earn 2.5% of any deposit!

100 BTC where invested in the previous version of CRYPTOSx2! let's break that limit!

Game starts soon! Look the countdown at main page:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:38:19 PM

Attention scammer !

In the last game multicryptos stole all the money and closed the game - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1164391.0  in that it also steals all your deposits.
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 12:43:05 PM

Attention scammer !

In the last game multicryptos stole all the money and closed the game - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1164391.0  in that it also steals all your deposits.

not true! nobody was able to win, the rules were clear.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:54:02 PM

Attention scammer !

lmao , so you ate the pot ?
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:55:03 PM

Attention scammer !

So this one whats the rule? Is everyone is winner?
Or its like before one.. that need to wait but our deposit not earning..

coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:20:48 PM

Attention scammer !

lmao , so you ate the pot ?

Yep, he ate the pot. Multicryptos kept all coins for himself and all investors lost their coins.

MC crossed the line and cannot be trusted anymore. If he did it once, he will do it again. It has now become extremely risky to invest in any of his game. It seems like he is now playing his end-game, cashing in big time.

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 01:33:29 PM

there was a clear rule: everybody choose the exit point (pot had to reach certain value to get paid). Unfortunately nobody was able to reach the exit point, before game get stucked. I know that game was a failure, but you cannot say that I stole something.

nickaizoku

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:37:45 PM

there was a clear rule: everybody choose the exit point (pot had to reach certain value to get paid). Unfortunately nobody was able to reach the exit point, before game get stucked. I know that game was a failure, but you cannot say that I stole something.
If you know the game was failure.. why didn't you give alarm to us then? Not even 1 payout has been made. What kind of game is that? Feel like eating people money game,
anyway how much did you earn there   Grin

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 01:49:27 PM

If you know the game was failure.. why didn't you give alarm to us then? Not even 1 payout has been made. What kind of game is that? Feel like eating people money game,
anyway how much did you earn there   Grin

I win nothing, because I spend money with the domain, hosting and advertising. If I really want to take people's money, I will create a game that allows me to get a lot of coins and then run away...

mib

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:01:08 PM

If you know that the game wa a failure why you don't refund us?
I losed 0.1BTC here!

clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:34:19 PM

He robbed me of all my 230000 DOGE  Huh
james.lent

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:41:51 PM

now you guys complain ...  Grin when i stated it sometime ago you guys said that people know the risks and shit.... who's whining now?  Roll Eyes serve y'all right imo.
nickaizoku

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:44:03 PM

He robbed me of all my 230000 DOGE  Huh
Lol thats no robbery.. you sent it with ur own will Grin
So its called lost maybe.. i lost some too, but thats my last btc to lost it for him..

coinhugger

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:51:39 PM

He robbed me of all my 230000 DOGE  Huh
Lol thats no robbery.. you sent it with ur own will Grin
So its called lost maybe.. i lost some too, but thats my last btc to lost it for him..

Correct. All investors lost playing CryptosVolume. Sure, we all knew there was risk but this game was an utter failure with no winners at all, except MC. I had 100K Doge into it. MC technically didn't rob anyone, but the game was flawed and failed so no one got paid and he kept the loot instead of creating goodwill with his investors by issuing (partial) refund.

MC made 0.344 BTC (minus domain name cost (0.05 btc at Godaddy.com) and minus hosting cost (0.05 btc or less a month). Not bad for just another rehash of his games with just a few parameters tweaked.

Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:52:58 PM

now you guys complain ...  Grin when i stated it sometime ago you guys said that people know the risks and shit.... who's whining now?  Roll Eyes serve y'all right imo.
Wow james ur really great,why we not listen to you earlier. Its a shame Sad
Thanks you james.. ur really kind, we really appreciated what you done here.. maybe should apply for job in this section? That maybe help to stop all hyip program and ask we do not invest coz all whole this section have potential scam program? Or maybe just send msg to bitcointalk. And close this whole thread?  Cry

coinhugger

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:54:29 PM

Thanks you james.. ur really kind, we really appreciated what you done here.. maybe should apply for job in this section? That maybe help to stop all hyip program and ask we do not invest coz all whole this section have potential scam program? Or maybe just send msg to bitcointalk. And close this whole thread?  Cry

LOL. well said, Everybitbit.  Grin
james.lent

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:13:18 PM

lol newbie if you have coins to burn then burn it however you want. All i do is just leave a heads up every now and then and laugh at the rest at the end of the scam  Wink

live and learn mate... live and learn...
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:31:04 AM

I lose my money on the previous cycle of cryptosx2 and I wouldn't risk again here on the new cycle. Also multicryptos lost some reputation with the recent game where no one earned and all lose ( fortunately I didn't threw some btc there.) So I doubt this will be as successful as the previous cryptosx2.
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 01:24:44 PM

I lose my money on the previous cycle of cryptosx2 and I wouldn't risk again here on the new cycle. Also multicryptos lost some reputation with the recent game where no one earned and all lose ( fortunately I didn't threw some btc there.) So I doubt this will be as successful as the previous cryptosx2.

Try to be on the first investors this time and you are going to win!

clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:17:17 PM

I also now do not take part in its games since the risk of losing your coins here is very high, due to the small number of players in his game, and you can steal all the money zeroing game.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: