Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Very) small investment opportunity - check it out  (Read 4129 times)
ultramonkey (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 08:51:47 PM

Hey guys, I hope all is well.

So I've been plotting for a while now and I've come up with what I feel is a fairly solid plan to make a few bitcoins. Although I know that most of you are trustworthy, I do not feel comfortable disclosing the details at this time, as anyone could read this and take my ideas. I will tell you that it does not involve gambling or any illegal activity, just to be sure.

Here's the deal: I am a broke college student and I really don't have the extra cash to purchase some BTC. In order to get started, I'm looking for one generous person to donate/invest the amount of 1.5 BTC to my cause. I am only accepting this from one person. You can check the blockchain to see if I have already received it, and I will post here as soon as I do. If I receive coins from anyone else I will promptly return them to the sender.

If I succeed, which I am quite confident I will, the investor will be awarded 3.00 BTC, maybe more depending on how successful I am. If I fail, well, then sadly you are just out 1.5 BTC; however, I will TRY to eventually pay you back in the event that things go sour, but I cannot say how long that will be. That being said, feel free to donate as much as you like if you're really in a giving mood, but I can't promise you a full return on your investment. Anything I do not spend will be returned though. Let me make it clear that I am not looking for a loan. I just need one gracious person with some extra BTC lying around to help me out.

How do you know that I'm not just some POS scammer? Well, you don't. All I can do is give you my word that I will fulfill my end of the bargain. Bear in mind the rather small amount that I am requesting. If I was trying to rip you guys off, I'd be asking for more and I'd come up with some elaborate scheme to try and convince you.

So please, please consider giving me a hand. Not to sound corny, but I would be forever grateful  Cool

Best regards,
Jeff

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 09:01:14 PM

- One post
- A fairly solid plan, but refuses to share what said plan is
- Can't come up with $17

Hmmmm...
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 09:02:03 PM

Hey guys, I hope all is well.

So I've been plotting for a while now and I've come up with what I feel is a fairly solid plan to make a few bitcoins. Although I know that most of you are trustworthy, I do not feel comfortable disclosing the details at this time, as anyone could read this and take my ideas. I will tell you that it does not involve gambling or any illegal activity, just to be sure.

Here's the deal: I am a broke college student and I really don't have the extra cash to purchase some BTC. In order to get started, I'm looking for one generous person to donate/invest the amount of 1.5 BTC to my cause. I am only accepting this from one person. You can check the blockchain to see if I have already received it, and I will post here as soon as I do. If I receive coins from anyone else I will promptly return them to the sender.

If I succeed, which I am quite confident I will, the investor will be awarded 3.00 BTC, maybe more depending on how successful I am. If I fail, well, then sadly you are just out 1.5 BTC; however, I will TRY to eventually pay you back in the event that things go sour, but I cannot say how long that will be. That being said, feel free to donate as much as you like if you're really in a giving mood, but I can't promise you a full return on your investment. Anything I do not spend will be returned though. Let me make it clear that I am not looking for a loan. I just need one gracious person with some extra BTC lying around to help me out.

How do you know that I'm not just some POS scammer? Well, you don't. All I can do is give you my word that I will fulfill my end of the bargain. Bear in mind the rather small amount that I am requesting. If I was trying to rip you guys off, I'd be asking for more and I'd come up with some elaborate scheme to try and convince you.

So please, please consider giving me a hand. Not to sound corny, but I would be forever grateful  Cool

Best regards,
Jeff

So you aren't going to tell us what you are going to use it for?

I wish you luck, but I don't see it happening.  Especially on your first post.  

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
ryanAC

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 09:08:56 PM

Just start watching these videos:
http://www.cointube.tv/?ref=1Dae5iRRSaaFJvCGYeDMbfUzcBDrqwuJCH

You'll get your 1.5 btc eventually.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 09:20:51 PM

If you can't even afford $17 to buy the coins, how do you afford to eat?

ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

You're right, how DO I afford to eat? Not easily, I can tell you that. I don't think I really conveyed what I meant by "broke college student." Some of us don't come into the world with everything, some of us have to scrape change from under the car seat to get by.

You're not helping me by telling me what an idiot I am. I'm just looking for a selfless person to help me get the ball rolling with my endeavours.

I just figure SOMEONE out there will say, "hey, instead of dropping this BTC on a round of satoshi dice, why not give it to this guy?"

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 09:49:05 PM

I just figure SOMEONE out there will say, "hey, instead of dropping this BTC on a round of satoshi dice, why not give it to this guy?"
We've all been scammed too many times to say something like that.

Go ask a friend for the money.  Or family.  Surely there's someone in your life who knows and trusts you who can give you the money.
ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 10:16:13 PM

I know what you mean about not wanting to get ripped off. I understand completely. But you I'm afraid you are incorrect - family's poor too, friend thing is not an option, people around here are to shifty.

Still open to potential donors. You never know, maybe you'll double it up. It doesn't have to be 1.50, I just threw that out there for the sake of even numbers. I actually only need 1.3165, but whatever

Peace
Nolo

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 10:16:59 PM

You're right, how DO I afford to eat? Not easily, I can tell you that. I don't think I really conveyed what I meant by "broke college student." Some of us don't come into the world with everything, some of us have to scrape change from under the car seat to get by.

You're not helping me by telling me what an idiot I am. I'm just looking for a selfless person to help me get the ball rolling with my endeavours.

And there are actually people out there that are willing to invest with individuals on adventures.  The problem you are running in to is severalfold.  A few I can think of immediately off the top of my head are:

1) You won't say what the BTC will be used for;
2) You have no reputation here, much less a post record here; and
3) You don't have any alternative means to pay back the funds if whatever your idea is fails.

I hope it works out for you, but I just don't see it happening with these issues. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 10:22:29 PM

I know what you mean about not wanting to get ripped off. I understand completely. But you I'm afraid you are incorrect - family's poor too, friend thing is not an option, people around here are to shifty.

Still open to potential donors. You never know, maybe you'll double it up. It doesn't have to be 1.50, I just threw that out there for the sake of even numbers. I actually only need 1.3165, but whatever

Peace

So what your saying is you need 1.3165 but you can't tell us what these coins will be used for, also don't you have ID or something like that you can scan and post to the forum so we know your a college student and not some 40 yr trying to scam.
Nolo

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 10:23:42 PM

Peace

So what your saying is you need 1.3165 but you can't tell us what these coins will be used for, also don't you have ID or something like that you can scan and post to the forum so we know your a college student and not some 40 yr trying to scam.

I don't know, be careful.  I still have my college ID in my wallet and I graduated 10 years ago lol.   Grin

ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 10:31:40 PM

1: I already said I don't want some d-bag to use my idea
2: What difference would it make if I had a thousand posts? That doesn't prove I'm trustworthy
3: If I had a way to pay it back, why would I need it in the first place?
3b: I also said I would try to pay it back eventually.

I'm not coming in here begging, I'm not raising hell and making demands. I simply asked, very politely, if anyone was willing to fork it over, under the condition that they'll either get a 200+% return on it, or nothing. I'm not hurting anyone by asking.

If you don't believe me, you think this all some master scheme I cooked up, fine. I. can't say I blame you. Either you want to help me or you don't, it's as simple as that. There's no way I can prove who I am or what I'm doing, all I have is my anonymous, typed word.
panda1

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 10:31:53 PM

You can work for one day and have more than enough to get your BTC.
ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 10:35:21 PM

Read my other posts. You're not helping me, nor are you going to change my mind. If you're not interested, just chill.
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 10:39:34 PM

1: I already said I don't want some d-bag to use my idea
2: What difference would it make if I had a thousand posts? That doesn't prove I'm trustworthy
3: If I had a way to pay it back, why would I need it in the first place?
3b: I also said I would try to pay it back eventually.

I'm not coming in here begging, I'm not raising hell and making demands. I simply asked, very politely, if anyone was willing to fork it over, under the condition that they'll either get a 200+% return on it, or nothing. I'm not hurting anyone by asking.

If you don't believe me, you think this all some master scheme I cooked up, fine. I. can't say I blame you. Either you want to help me or you don't, it's as simple as that. There's no way I can prove who I am or what I'm doing, all I have is my anonymous, typed word.

Well good luck cause you will never get any money, this way. The trustworthy isn't in the post number, it is in how long they have been around and even then those people have a hard time, with out any transaction records. I think you need to post an ID with a picture of yourself with your account username on a piece of paper so we know it is you.
Epicblood

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 10:53:37 PM

Hey, I only just started mining BTC but I would send you if I had enough xD

1AbYgR1FspHBB5EqyaxX6MrT6jmc7eMVEQ
Looking for Scrypt miner for ML605
Revolutionary MoneyMaking! Build your own cloud miner!
panda1

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 11:05:51 PM

Read my other posts. You're not helping me, nor are you going to change my mind. If you're not interested, just chill.

I just showed you how to make more BTC, you should be grateful.
I'm sure someone will be dumb enough to send you the BTC so congrats in advance.

Unuser

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 11:11:18 PM

Hey guys. I'm a genius stock broker, but I can't verify that for privacy reasons but I totally work on wall skreet.

I just need 1.3164 to set my genius plan in motion and become a bajillionaire and totally pay you back, honest.. Give me monies, not him.
ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 11:32:29 PM

I could fake any identity, PhotoShop does exist. I can't find a job in my area but I am self employed. Thanks anyway for that sagely wisdom. I can't mine, craptop can only do like 7mhs or w/e, plus I obviously can't afford the electrical costs. Ridiculing me does nothing but make you look immature.

What part of "donate, and you may get a return on it, you may not" is so difficult for some of you? I made it perfectly clear in my first post that I can't prove anything and this could easily be a scam, and that whoever does donate is taking a risk.
Stop bringing up issues I've already addressed.
I'm still accepting, so feel free to contact me if you have like a million coins and wouldn't mind losing one
proper_proper

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 11:45:07 PM

This investment opportunity is now closed. I have donated and taken the only position available in this security. Have a good day. Smiley
ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 12:30:36 AM

I guess you know this already but ^that guy is fibbing
Unuser

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 12:49:29 AM

I thought it was you on a different account.
proper_proper

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 01:07:30 AM

You don't have any proof. You could be using photoshop.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 02:20:54 AM

This investment opportunity is now closed. I have donated and taken the only position available in this security. Have a good day. Smiley

Obvious sock puppet.  Roll Eyes

proper_proper

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 02:29:19 AM

That's nice, but I'll have the last laugh when I make a 100% gain in this investment.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 02:35:48 AM

That's nice, but I'll have the last laugh when I make a 100% gain in this investment.

Transaction ID?

proper_proper

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 02:41:33 AM

Transaction ID?

It's really unfortunate you have to miss out on this. There will only be one of these ever available and I have it. Sorry. You snooze, you loose.
ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 03:05:47 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2012, 08:34:22 PM by ultramonkey

Please deposit coins to:
1LchgfCqswBfSPdNsJPbd9ZFMrN4X5daeB
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2012, 03:28:06 AM

Please deposit coins to:
1LchgfDqswBfSPdNsJPsd9ZFMrN4X5daeB

Looks like you're almost at your goat: http://blockchain.info/address/1LchgfDqswBfSPdNsJPsd9ZFMrN4X5daeB

Total Received   1.23217 BTC
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 03:37:58 AM

... I'm looking for one generous person to donate/invest the amount of 1.5 BTC to my cause.
I wonder if this guy is canuckgal (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108238.0) or maybe sron (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84323.0) ... or BOTH!

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 04:22:47 AM

Please deposit coins to:
1LchgfDqswBfSPdNsJPsd9ZFMrN4X5daeB

Looks like you're almost at your goat: http://blockchain.info/address/1LchgfDqswBfSPdNsJPsd9ZFMrN4X5daeB

Total Received   1.23217 BTC

That's very old, donated that to another cause. Check the final balance. Current balance is actually 0.00953. Stop trying to discredit me, I have done no harm here.
ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 04:27:40 AM

... I'm looking for one generous person to donate/invest the amount of 1.5 BTC to my cause.
I wonder if this guy is canuckgal (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108238.0) or maybe sron (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84323.0) ... or BOTH!
No. 1st link was in way similar to my post. 2nd guy was asking way more than me.
Treacheroso Von Pahnzi

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 04:45:41 AM

bitcoin magic, this man sounds like one to trust.  give him your bits.
ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 05:00:22 AM

Just need one donor, one payment. Not thousands.  You guys act like I'm trying to pull of some big scheme, while I have been nothing but polite. Your quips are not clever, nor are they funny. This kind of behavior is usually exhibited by individuals with a low sense of self-worth.
Treacheroso Von Pahnzi

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 05:02:15 AM

why the distrust of honest mr. von pahnzi!  he said give over the bits!  great investment here, first come first rich!
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 05:58:03 AM

bitcoin magic, this man sounds like one to trust.  give him your bits.
Just need one donor, one payment. Not thousands.  You guys act like I'm trying to pull of some big scheme, while I have been nothing but polite. Your quips are not clever, nor are they funny. This kind of behavior is usually exhibited by individuals with a low sense of self-worth.
I'll write this very politely... I can't think of anyone with a lower sense of self worth than someone that begs for money. A person that begs for money is admitting that they have no value, and hiding the fact that they are begging for money is confirmation of this.

I would feel sorry for you , but frankly, you just aren't worth it.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 07:02:31 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2012, 07:35:33 AM by Buffer Overflow

why the distrust of honest mr. von pahnzi!  he said give over the bits!  great investment here, first come first rich!

The old Nigerian cybercafé must be very busy with sock puppets today.

LOL  Cheesy

ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 08:43:12 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2012, 09:12:31 PM by ultramonkey

Just need one donor, one payment. Not thousands.  You guys act like I'm trying to pull of some big scheme, while I have been nothing but polite. Your quips are not clever, nor are they funny. This kind of behavior is usually exhibited by individuals with a low sense of self-worth.
I'll write this very politely... I can't think of anyone with a lower sense of self worth than someone that begs for money. A person that begs for money is admitting that they have no value, and hiding the fact that they are begging for money is confirmation of this.

I wasn't begging, fuck head! Its called a proposition. Google it. By your logic, anyone who goes to a company looking for an investment is akin to a hobo. After all, they're begging for that money, RIGHT? Feeling sort of like a re re yet? Furthermore, the whole idea was that the benefactor would be paid back double, assuming that things went well, which thereby negates your whole point. If you knew how to read you would have already figured out that I work my ass off IRL, so don't go there. I said from the very beginning that -of course- you have no way of knowing if you could trust me. I was just trying to see if there was some guy or gal here with oodles and oodles of bitcoin that wouldn't really mind if they lost a small bit. There's a word for that too - "sharing." Google it. Also, you need Jesus, or something. Why the hell would you lash out at me when I didn't do anything to you or anyone else? Why is everyone so hostile in this bitch? Yeesh!
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 09:51:10 PM

I wasn't begging, fuck head! Its called a proposition. Google it. By your logic, anyone who goes to a company looking for an investment is akin to a hobo. After all, they're begging for that money, RIGHT? Feeling sort of like a re re yet? Furthermore, the whole idea was that the benefactor would be paid back double, assuming that things went well, which thereby negates your whole point. If you knew how to read you would have already figured out that I work my ass off IRL, so don't go there. I said from the very beginning that -of course- you have no way of knowing if you could trust me. I was just trying to see if there was some guy or gal here with oodles and oodles of bitcoin that wouldn't really mind if they lost a small bit. There's a word for that too - "sharing." Google it. Also, you need Jesus, or something. Why the hell would you lash out at me when I didn't do anything to you or anyone else? Why is everyone so hostile in this bitch? Yeesh!

Sounds like begging to me too.

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 09:54:03 PM

Just need one donor, one payment. Not thousands.  You guys act like I'm trying to pull of some big scheme, while I have been nothing but polite. Your quips are not clever, nor are they funny. This kind of behavior is usually exhibited by individuals with a low sense of self-worth.

after that little rant I bet so many people will be willing to send you money LOL sarcasm google it
zero3112

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 09:57:14 PM

sounds fishy just saying  Undecided

Undefined31415

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

Gone phishing...

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2012, 01:32:53 AM

I just love giving out BTC to people who say they will "TRY" to pay me back.

Why don't you just take a number of SMALL sums from MULTIPLE people, instead of 1.5 from ONE person.

And give us some kind of guarantee.

The more proof you have, the more people will invest. (Generally.)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 03:17:17 AM

Nigerian 419 scam.

Google it.

Epicblood

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 03:25:53 AM

BitVisitor.com

fornak8

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2012, 04:25:19 AM

hey man, I'm on my mobile, so I didn't look at date or time on this post, but I just had to post on this. I have been lurking, reading, and learning the BTC scene for a while now. long enough to know, yes the BTC community is hostile, but you cannot blame them/us. look at all the scams that have taken place since bitcoin started or before that even. It's hard for people to just drop everything and hand over almost 12.00 a BTC (at time of post) without knowing more details. I suggest you try using BTCJam.com get yourself on btc-otc to start. then try not being so defensive. That is almost tell-tell you are not trustworthy. Why get defensive for ~1.5btc ? just make friends!

Good luck.
ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 04:28:33 AM

Guess wha? I found another btc related site and - surprise surprise - a dude there got me what I wanted!!! Pretty nifty eh?
google deez nutz  Cool
fornak8

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2012, 04:30:46 AM

I now retract the last post due to OP ignorance...
ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 04:34:48 AM

Huh? Ignorant of what, exactly? Please try to make sense before typing words at me.
fornak8

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2012, 04:37:35 AM

nevermind man, good luck to you.
ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 04:52:41 AM

Quote from: fornak8

yes the BTC community is hostile, but you cannot blame them/us. look at all the scams that have taken place since bitcoin started or before that even.

That is a bullshit reason. So if you worked at convenience store would you hold every customer in contempt and be dickish to them because of the possibility that they could be robbers or shop lifters?
fornak8

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2012, 05:02:36 AM

I think you took that out of context. I'm not trying to argue with you man, just disregard it.
fornak8

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2012, 05:04:28 AM

and no, you don't expect them all to be robbers, just be cautious of the possibility that one of them could be.
Nolo

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 05:08:38 AM

So not even a tiny little hint on what you want the btc for? lol

odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 05:18:28 AM

Quote from: fornak8

yes the BTC community is hostile, but you cannot blame them/us. look at all the scams that have taken place since bitcoin started or before that even.

That is a bullshit reason. So if you worked at convenience store would you hold every customer in contempt and be dickish to them because of the possibility that they could be robbers or shop lifters?

I think any convenience store would hold a random stranger in contempt for walking in and saying "if you give me 10 bucks now, I'll give you 20 bucks next week."

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 07:04:17 AM

Bet he wants it to gamble with.

ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 05:09:40 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2012, 05:23:40 PM by ultramonkey

Wow... ok I had my suspicions but now I'm positive that there are some individuals with major reading disabilities on this particular forum. I posted last night that I found someone to help me. In other words, I am no longer accepting donations. I don't know how to explain that any further.
Anything sent to the given adress will be returned promptly. Just let me know that you sent it or I won't know it was one of you.

"I'm not trying to argue with you man, just disregard it."
You then go on to argue with me  Roll Eyes     lol I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm just saying

"I think any convenience store would hold a random stranger in contempt for walking in and saying 'if you give me 10 bucks now, I'll give you 20 bucks next week.'"
You see, that's not *quite* the same as what I did. I won't bother trying to elaborate on this, I'm sure it would go in one and out the other anyway.

Good day, bitcointalk.org/subforum noobs. I apologize for all the agony and butt-hurt I've apparently caused.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 06:11:07 PM

Good day, bitcointalk.org/subforum noobs. I apologize for all the agony and butt-hurt I've apparently caused.

Apology accepted. Just make sure your folly doesn't happen again. We might not be so lenient next time.

ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 06:39:09 PM

Lol spare me
Epicblood

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 06:42:13 PM

zero3112

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 09:03:05 PM

No ones going to give you money when there are plenty of sites out there that give away free bitcoins.

Bia Yao Ma

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 09:24:11 PM

Post is very funny to me.

Poor, poor you, what terrible conditions you are forced to endure! The Village I was born in has mass starvation during my grandparents lifetime and is still in abject poverty, people should really feel sorry for college student with a car! hahaha

good luck catching someone in a good mood who wants to give away 1.5 bitcoins, but why would anyone lend anything to a one post person who offers no plan? Just because it is a small amount? $17USD is not that small for five minutes of begging, would take longer on main st. Maybe give that a try, or offer some reason why someone should invest with you.
Bia Yao Ma

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 09:28:17 PM

No ones going to give you money when there are plenty of sites out there that give away free bitcoins.

Free sites give out usually around 0.0001 or less per day. Impossible to collect 1.5BTC in even six months this way unless you scam with proxies/bots, but even then I doubt it.
firefop

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 01:37:57 AM

Tell you what --- I'd be willing to fund your operation in the event that you disclose the intented use of the coins to me (privately), but I'll want a 50% cut of all profits - no need to consider it a loan, I'd rather be an investor.  Additionally, in the event that I think the idea is a lost cause and I choose not to invest, I'll donate half a bitcoin to your wallet - just because I'm a nice guy.

I'm confident that will be the best (and probably only) offer you'll get here.

underminer

Activity: 210

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 06:27:34 AM

Ditto.  I want to hear how the first investment turned out.

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.
firefop

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 06:37:00 AM

I never got an answer to my offer  Roll Eyes

Epicblood

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 11:55:59 PM

why are people still bitching about this? he got what he needed, so just let this thread die...

Lutan

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 12:37:27 AM

My friends! It is *I*, Lutan of Ligon II, come to tell you of a most WONDROUS opportunity for PROFIT! Simply SEND this mendicacious student the niggardly sum of 1.5 BITCOINS, and he will SOMEDAY return to you *3* WONDERFUL BITCOINS!

Is this not an EXCITING opportunity for TRADE AND FRIENDSHIP?

AAAHAHAHAHAH YES IT IS!

Lutan is finished speaking.
underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 01:17:40 AM

Tard alert.

Aahzman

Activity: 602

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 01:28:13 AM

Oh c'mon. That was hilarious. Lutan was a major douchenozzle on Next Gen... :-)

underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 01:29:50 AM

First post?  The very first post though...?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: