Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:45:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Very) small investment opportunity - check it out  (Read 4129 times)
ultramonkey (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 12:30:36 AM

I guess you know this already but ^that guy is fibbing
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unuser

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 12:49:29 AM

I thought it was you on a different account.
proper_proper

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 01:07:30 AM

You don't have any proof. You could be using photoshop.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 02:20:54 AM

This investment opportunity is now closed. I have donated and taken the only position available in this security. Have a good day. Smiley

Obvious sock puppet.  Roll Eyes

proper_proper

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 02:29:19 AM

This investment opportunity is now closed. I have donated and taken the only position available in this security. Have a good day. Smiley

That's nice, but I'll have the last laugh when I make a 100% gain in this investment.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 02:35:48 AM

That's nice, but I'll have the last laugh when I make a 100% gain in this investment.

Transaction ID?

proper_proper

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 02:41:33 AM

Transaction ID?

It's really unfortunate you have to miss out on this. There will only be one of these ever available and I have it. Sorry. You snooze, you loose.
ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 03:05:47 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2012, 08:34:22 PM by ultramonkey

Please deposit coins to:
1LchgfCqswBfSPdNsJPbd9ZFMrN4X5daeB
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2012, 03:28:06 AM

Please deposit coins to:
1LchgfDqswBfSPdNsJPsd9ZFMrN4X5daeB

Looks like you're almost at your goat: http://blockchain.info/address/1LchgfDqswBfSPdNsJPsd9ZFMrN4X5daeB

Total Received   1.23217 BTC
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 03:37:58 AM

... I'm looking for one generous person to donate/invest the amount of 1.5 BTC to my cause.
I wonder if this guy is canuckgal (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108238.0) or maybe sron (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84323.0) ... or BOTH!

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 04:22:47 AM

Please deposit coins to:
1LchgfDqswBfSPdNsJPsd9ZFMrN4X5daeB

Looks like you're almost at your goat: http://blockchain.info/address/1LchgfDqswBfSPdNsJPsd9ZFMrN4X5daeB

Total Received   1.23217 BTC

That's very old, donated that to another cause. Check the final balance. Current balance is actually 0.00953. Stop trying to discredit me, I have done no harm here.
ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 04:27:40 AM

... I'm looking for one generous person to donate/invest the amount of 1.5 BTC to my cause.
I wonder if this guy is canuckgal (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108238.0) or maybe sron (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84323.0) ... or BOTH!
No. 1st link was in way similar to my post. 2nd guy was asking way more than me.
Treacheroso Von Pahnzi

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 04:45:41 AM

bitcoin magic, this man sounds like one to trust.  give him your bits.
ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 05:00:22 AM

Just need one donor, one payment. Not thousands.  You guys act like I'm trying to pull of some big scheme, while I have been nothing but polite. Your quips are not clever, nor are they funny. This kind of behavior is usually exhibited by individuals with a low sense of self-worth.
Treacheroso Von Pahnzi

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 05:02:15 AM

why the distrust of honest mr. von pahnzi!  he said give over the bits!  great investment here, first come first rich!
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 05:58:03 AM

bitcoin magic, this man sounds like one to trust.  give him your bits.
Just need one donor, one payment. Not thousands.  You guys act like I'm trying to pull of some big scheme, while I have been nothing but polite. Your quips are not clever, nor are they funny. This kind of behavior is usually exhibited by individuals with a low sense of self-worth.
I'll write this very politely... I can't think of anyone with a lower sense of self worth than someone that begs for money. A person that begs for money is admitting that they have no value, and hiding the fact that they are begging for money is confirmation of this.

I would feel sorry for you , but frankly, you just aren't worth it.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 07:02:31 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2012, 07:35:33 AM by Buffer Overflow

why the distrust of honest mr. von pahnzi!  he said give over the bits!  great investment here, first come first rich!

The old Nigerian cybercafé must be very busy with sock puppets today.

LOL  Cheesy

ultramonkey (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 08:43:12 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2012, 09:12:31 PM by ultramonkey

Just need one donor, one payment. Not thousands.  You guys act like I'm trying to pull of some big scheme, while I have been nothing but polite. Your quips are not clever, nor are they funny. This kind of behavior is usually exhibited by individuals with a low sense of self-worth.
I'll write this very politely... I can't think of anyone with a lower sense of self worth than someone that begs for money. A person that begs for money is admitting that they have no value, and hiding the fact that they are begging for money is confirmation of this.

I wasn't begging, fuck head! Its called a proposition. Google it. By your logic, anyone who goes to a company looking for an investment is akin to a hobo. After all, they're begging for that money, RIGHT? Feeling sort of like a re re yet? Furthermore, the whole idea was that the benefactor would be paid back double, assuming that things went well, which thereby negates your whole point. If you knew how to read you would have already figured out that I work my ass off IRL, so don't go there. I said from the very beginning that -of course- you have no way of knowing if you could trust me. I was just trying to see if there was some guy or gal here with oodles and oodles of bitcoin that wouldn't really mind if they lost a small bit. There's a word for that too - "sharing." Google it. Also, you need Jesus, or something. Why the hell would you lash out at me when I didn't do anything to you or anyone else? Why is everyone so hostile in this bitch? Yeesh!
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 09:51:10 PM

I wasn't begging, fuck head! Its called a proposition. Google it. By your logic, anyone who goes to a company looking for an investment is akin to a hobo. After all, they're begging for that money, RIGHT? Feeling sort of like a re re yet? Furthermore, the whole idea was that the benefactor would be paid back double, assuming that things went well, which thereby negates your whole point. If you knew how to read you would have already figured out that I work my ass off IRL, so don't go there. I said from the very beginning that -of course- you have no way of knowing if you could trust me. I was just trying to see if there was some guy or gal here with oodles and oodles of bitcoin that wouldn't really mind if they lost a small bit. There's a word for that too - "sharing." Google it. Also, you need Jesus, or something. Why the hell would you lash out at me when I didn't do anything to you or anyone else? Why is everyone so hostile in this bitch? Yeesh!

Sounds like begging to me too.

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 09:54:03 PM

Just need one donor, one payment. Not thousands.  You guys act like I'm trying to pull of some big scheme, while I have been nothing but polite. Your quips are not clever, nor are they funny. This kind of behavior is usually exhibited by individuals with a low sense of self-worth.

after that little rant I bet so many people will be willing to send you money LOL sarcasm google it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: