Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: digigone  (Read 6614 times)
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:42:52 AM

Lol maybe scam? But alot happy investor i see in here. Feel like wanna onvest here some too

Look at trust level... admin is scammer!
felibaudino

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:10:54 PM

Vasilich, have you checked why the trade with caution? If you read you will check it out Wink
Digicoinz (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:28:41 PM

A little transparency for you guys from our Hot wallet, we keep a small amount here, the rest is secured in cold wallet storage.

Well done everybody!

nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:48:18 PM

A little transparency for you guys from our Hot wallet, we keep a small amount here, the rest is secured in cold wallet storage.

Well done everybody!
Nice with hot wallet Cheesy
Glad you show it up here.. btw is RT will credited soon? Or still waiting for until 10 person to do it?

Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:19:24 PM

Glad you show it up here.. btw is RT will credited soon? Or still waiting for until 10 person to do it?

Done Wink

cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:24:42 PM

Lol maybe scam? But alot happy investor i see in here. Feel like wanna onvest here some too

now look at your trust level ahaha
Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:25:52 PM

How you so sure? We've paid out  79.96% ROI since day 1 to our digivestors.

You are only one screaming scam, and everybody that is invested with us hasn't made such accusations.

Maybe you should troll yourself off this site don't you think?

Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:26:45 PM

yes i know cj, there's always those that hate to see others succeed Wink

felibaudino

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:49:26 PM

Done Wink

Hey, have you added the RT bonus?
Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:51:53 PM

We just credited the 3 users that RT our Twitter post.

What exactly are you asking? Huh

felibaudino

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:59:39 PM

Sent you a pm
Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:30:30 PM

Sent you a pm

Replied

nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:35:52 PM

Done Wink
Thank you! I received BTC0.01 for retweet campaign Cheesy

gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:48:59 PM

Why does the admin have a trust level so low. I mean come on. If the business was legit shouldn't the trust be high and not low. Just saying.

Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:55:50 PM

Why does the admin have a trust level so low. I mean come on. If the business was legit shouldn't the trust be high and not low. Just saying.

Cause this forum is full of trolls, hackers, ppl that got no life and just want to put others down with untrue accusations.

I have not scammed anybody, and there's nobody that can prove that otherwise.

gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:09:23 AM

Cause this forum is full of trolls, hackers, ppl that got no life and just want to put others down with untrue accusations. 

So you saying you site is not doomed to fail like every other hyip / Ponzi. I am not calling your site that but it dose fit the picture. I really hope you site lasts forever. But the record show 100% all ponzi / hyip website close their doors and if they haven't they will.

Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:23:42 AM

So you saying you site is not doomed to fail like every other hyip / Ponzi. I am not calling your site that but it dose fit the picture. I really hope you site lasts forever. But the record show 100% all ponzi / hyip website close their doors and if they haven't they will.

Two Reasons Hyips / Ponzis fail: 1) Investor's stop investing and/or 2) Admin gets greedy and runs with the money

Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:41:45 AM

Two Reasons Hyips / Ponzis fail: 1) Investor's stop investing and/or 2) Admin gets greedy and runs with the money
saw some happy investor here, and when i got my btc, i feel wanna invest with u guys here too
but i hope you wont get greedy Smiley and run with the money as u mention above,

Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:10:44 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2015, 03:22:27 AM by Vasilich

When the admin will get a bit of Bitcoin, then he is like a rat will steal all the money and escape 100%. Look at his level of trust - he do it many times.

Absolute FAKE stats:

Each user sent around 0.8 btc... bull-shit.

Admin wallet:

But balance is 202 BTC and withdraws is 35 BTC, then where is 202-35 = 167 BTC? - ABSOLUTE FAKE DATA of STATS!

Be carefull it is 100% SCAM site with fake transactions and data of total stats!
Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:46:28 AM

When the admin will get a bit of Bitcoin, then he is like a rat will steal all the money and escape 100%. Look at his level of trust - he do it many times.

Absolute FAKE stats:

Each user sent around 0.8 btc... bull-shit.

But balance is 202 BTC and withdraws is 35 BTC, then where is 202-35 = 167 BTC? - ABSOLUTE FAKE DATA of STATS!

Be carefull it is 100% SCAM site with fake transactions and data of total stats!

i hope people are realizing the insolence of this fool that can't read a forum properly. I clearly stated we store the remaining coins in cold storage, outside of the hot wallet which we keep a minimal amount of coin for the purposes of the automated withdrawal system.

So message to vasilich, your efforts are in vain to try discrediting my site and the service i offer to my investors. you are just wasting your time. please move on to something more productive. you have accomplished nothing, but make a fool of yourself. Furthermore, nice to see you have some feedback on your profile that you've scammed users in the past out of btc  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: