Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: digigone  (Read 6616 times)
Digicoinz (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:37:03 AM

Payouts were halted to an unforseen error being caused by users trying to withdraw funds from their accounts to a new/old depo address.

This flagged the system. We ask that everybody withdraw their funds ONLY to their external wallets please. Thank you

nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:40:30 AM

Payouts were halted to an unforseen error being caused by users trying to withdraw funds from their accounts to a new/old depo address.

This flagged the system. We ask that everybody withdraw their funds ONLY to their external wallets please. Thank you
I withdraw it to own wallet, is that right? What mean old deposit address? Is it from the wallet i used to make deposit?

Digicoinz (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:43:29 AM

I withdraw it to own wallet, is that right? What mean old deposit address? Is it from the wallet i used to make deposit?

Hey nick, i'm talking about the old or new depo addresses used from the site to make deposits.

nickaizoku

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:57:18 AM

Hey nick, i'm talking about the old or new depo addresses used from the site to make deposits.
Oh okey. I thought im wrong, so look like am good. Withdraw it to my own wallet address Smiley

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:02:11 PM

Well I hope you are going to be continuing payments here despite the problems and resolve matters and you don't run away like the rest do. Can only wait and see if you can restore my faith in some of these programs guess if payments do not get resolved then same old story and a waste of time.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
nickaizoku

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:30:48 PM

Well I hope you are going to be continuing payments here despite the problems and resolve matters and you don't run away like the rest do. Can only wait and see if you can restore my faith in some of these programs guess if payments do not get resolved then same old story and a waste of time.
Lol waiting for payment? Well same here, i remember he said payout will be made soon earlier.. but until now still got nothing yet Undecided
Im starting worried if it run like other hyip that make alot promises but scam at last Grin

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 01:40:37 AM

Lol waiting for payment? Well same here, i remember he said payout will be made soon earlier.. but until now still got nothing yet Undecided
Im starting worried if it run like other hyip that make alot promises but scam at last Grin

Have just had an email from admin regarding payments. I will give the time as also explained on here somewhere.

Email from admin

Hello,

There was an error in the count of total bitcoins in storage due to users making a withdrawal from their accounts back into the site through a new/old depo address.

We just had to make sure all the bitcoins are accounted for, once that is done withdrawal systems will be back online. thank you for your patience!

Best Wishes,

Digibit Staff

I am going to give them time to sort this out with the deposits. But as when problems start this is normally the end of things but am prepaird to give admin time to resolve the matter if not then this will be the last type of site I do. If it continues and admin does sort the problems and resolves it and comes back then happy days admin restores my faith in that theri is some honest admins out theri but will see and wait to see what happens.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 01:48:10 AM

Something wrong with this OP.. its just because some people withdraw to old deposit address, and whole payment system is delayed. Seems like he dont really care about investor here. Well if he really mean wanna pay withdrawal he could pay it by manually.. since he can add manually deposit for bonus..

nickaizoku

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:46:28 AM

Something wrong with this OP.. its just because some people withdraw to old deposit address, and whole payment system is delayed. Seems like he dont really care about investor here. Well if he really mean wanna pay withdrawal he could pay it by manually.. since he can add manually deposit for bonus..
hmm, maybe standby to pack and go Tongue
yup ur right, my retweet payment is added by him manually.. wonder why cant pay manually lol. something fishy.. shouldn't trust this ponzi too much Cheesy people here, please dont make any investment here yet. seems there a problem with payment.  Undecided

felibaudino

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:48:53 PM

According to the stats page, withdraws are being made, has anyone received his payment?
MrPeoples

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:02:20 PM

Come on guys - Did you honestly think that this one would be any different to the other Ponzi's out there?

I just hope no one loses more than they can afford to.

I can understand it's a bit of fun so don't be stood around looking confused and scratching your head when the OP cuts and runs like it's a surprise.
felibaudino

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:10:10 PM

Come on guys - Did you honestly think that this one would be any different to the other Ponzi's out there?

I just hope no one loses more than they can afford to.

I can understand it's a bit of fun so don't be stood around looking confused and scratching your head when the OP cuts and runs like it's a surprise.

We all know hyips end, we all though it would last more than 23 days
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: