Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are BanxShares as good as GAW Paycoin?  (Read 47009 times)
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:05:41 AM

If I cannot sell them, what should I do?  Huh
Put it down to experience.
The first lesson is, dont involve yourself with people who publish unachievable returns.
The second lesson is, if a company replies to standard business info requests, and/or requests to justify said unachievable returns, in the manner that Banx does (threats, dismissiveness, not answered, victim mentality, doxing, etc.).......run for the hills.
The third lesson, is to understand the above two lessons.   

I have been trying days to sell my Banx but it seems that I can't ever sell them since Banx won't allow me to sell them cheaper than market price  Sad

Any suggestions on how should I get rid of my Banx?  Huh

Try asking Mark L for your money back.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:09:52 AM

If I cannot sell them, what should I do?  Huh
The first lesson is, dont involve yourself with people who publish unachievable returns.
The second lesson is, if a company replies to standard business info requests, and/or requests to justify said unachievable returns, in the manner that Banx does (threats, dismissiveness, not answered, victim mentality, doxing, etc.).......run for the hills.

I have been trying days to sell my Banx but it seems that I can't ever sell them since Banx won't allow me to sell them cheaper than market price  Sad

Any suggestions on how should I get rid of my Banx?  Huh

Start a OTB thread, cross your fingers there's a fool out there and then pray you can move them. Maybe you could sell the entire account with those worthless (as in NO worth whatsoever) to some mentally incapacitated person.

BTW, Lol @DecentralizeEconomics's post.

I somewhat knew there was something fishy going on with Banx. I'll start by making a thread and list my Banx account for sale. The price would be cheaper than Banx's current market price. I hope to get rid of them, otherwise I'll be stuck with it for the rest of my life.  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
crypto jerk

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:39:33 PM

Was timmah the only sock that ever received this payout?

To you folks just tuning in. Here's how this whole thing worked. Mark had some type of consultant business that generated profits, most likely from new members fees coming in. Those profits were distributed to holders of banx shares, claiming banx is profitable. But banx shares were/are in a perpetual state of ipo offering(till like next year and actually files some paperwork), only banx site can buy /sell them. And as we are proving, you CanNot sell them below "set price". If you could sell them below ipo offering that would mean they actually have a market and therefore a marketcap. Without a marketcap it is fraudulent to list them on a site such as coinMarketCap. When banx scammed it's way onto coinmarketcap top 10, mark used this as proof that he was a savy businessman, and gained customers that helped generate profits, that were distributed to shareholders. Once banx Main marketing tool, his listing on cmc, was removed, he didnt look as savy anymore and well, this clever ponzi is starting to unravel.

Sorry stereotype but im not wasting words by repeating every thing we have already gone over on this thread. I simply came to add that i had recieved my profit payouts again from banx.  Grin
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:59:19 PM

BANX is pretty good in my opinion, it has been here for a long time and I bought some for myself a while ago, it has performed quite well.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:17:25 PM

Just wow. Lips sealed
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:26:46 PM

If I cannot sell them, what should I do?  Huh

I have been trying days to sell my Banx but it seems that I can't ever sell them since Banx won't allow me to sell them cheaper than market price  Sad

Any suggestions on how should I get rid of my Banx?  Huh

Start a OTB thread, cross your fingers there's a fool out there and then pray you can move them. Maybe you could sell the entire account with those worthless (as in NO worth whatsoever) to some mentally incapacitated person.

BTW, Lol @DecentralizeEconomics's post.

I somewhat knew there was something fishy going on with Banx. I'll start by making a thread and list my Banx account for sale. The price would be cheaper than Banx's current market price. I hope to get rid of them, otherwise I'll be stuck with it for the rest of my life.  Roll Eyes

After some time, I did manage to get rid of my Banx Shares after a successful payment from a member of this forums. Everything went really smooth and business was made through PM. Now I can finally look for other investment options.  Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:38:28 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 06:11:06 AM by DecentralizeEconomics

BANX is pretty good in my opinion, it has been here for a long time and I bought some for myself a while ago, it has performed quite well.

I'm a wealthy arab prince and I need to transfer some of my oil holdings to the west but am lacking an intermediary with a bitcoin wallet.  I'm willing to pay a hefty sum to an individual who will allow me to use their bitcoin wallet.  You seem like a trustworthy fellow and I have chosen you as my western banking partner.  To complete my transaction and pay you your 25% fee, all I need is your wallet.dat file.  Message me!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:41:04 PM

After some time, I did manage to get rid of my Banx Shares after a successful payment from a member of this forums. Everything went really smooth and business was made through PM. Now I can finally look for other investment options.  Grin

It was probably that piece of white trash using a sockpuppet.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
IanDeMartino

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:19:14 PM

http://coinjournal.net/banx-three-months-later-no-bitshares-integration-less-than-1-sold-network-is-down/

A little "check-in" to see how banx has been doing since my original article three months ago. Highlight:

Yesterday, in his promised “return to work” he posted an inspirational blog post that was copy and pasted word for word, including header image, from another site. We reached out to the original author and he informed us that he did not sell or otherwise give Lyford permission to use his work. Lyford’s blog is plagiarizing other “entrepreneurs.”

[. . .]

We calculated the average 24-hour volume[. . .]From October 19th to January 4th, Banx averaged roughly USD $2,875 worth of Banx for every 24 hours. Bitcoin’s average price during that time was roughly $365.62. Banx’s listed price on Banx.io has changed three times during that period, each time when the site adjusted its minimum price. Banx averaged out to 0.00592 BTC per Banx or USD $2.16. With an average price of $2.16 and an average volume of $2,875, roughly 1,331 Banx were allegedly sold per day during that period. During the 83 day period from October 19th to yesterday, Banx should have sold somewhere in the ballpark of 110,473 Banx of the total 12,000,000 Banx. Using that admittedly rough metric, they have allegedly sold just under 1% of their total funds in the past 83 days.

If investors are hoping to recoup their investment once all the Banx are sold and Lyford opens the market, then they may have a long wait.

There is much more, including how much he has supposedly sold since his statement that "roughly half" had been sold since June.

And a bit about how, despite how far he is from reaching the IPO, he still managed to pocket significant amounts of cash.

Tips: 1BJXcqnQyQipwo5ft1WzZpV3qJGEDE2JkP
runpaint (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:35:08 PM

That is fine investigative reporting.

One question - is it possible that your Banx wallet is also IP-blocked, or have you confirmed that other people can't find connections?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
IanDeMartino

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:45:37 PM

well the only available block explorer says the network hasn't solved a block in 43 days. I can't get the wallet to open at all, for some reason, any longer.

Tips: 1BJXcqnQyQipwo5ft1WzZpV3qJGEDE2JkP
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 06:10:28 AM

"Banx Three Months Later: No BitShares Integration, Less than 1% Sold, Network Is Down"

http://coinjournal.net/banx-three-months-later-no-bitshares-integration-less-than-1-sold-network-is-down/

edit: fk, this was posted already

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:14:10 AM

I would anti-endorse BANX. In my opinion it was a horrible investment for me. Mark refused to refund me after posting that he would refund anyone asking for one. I feel that the site is set up as a scam. I wound up taking a 80% loss when I finally was able to sell my "shares". The safest investment you can make in crypto is buy and hold Bitcoin.
Hullabaloo

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:26:42 PM

It can be difficult to find peers on such a small network.  Adding nodes 70.35.205.108 and 70.35.205.184 should help.  You may have to reset your block file and start over if you can't sync.

Tips? BTC: 1PuPCtUt3pmMjbiLTgTKD6G9AkQS3FBUtD            WDC: WPmzeDfXjgoTEztP1rGCe1ZcBLLMJq7yvL
                                                        Time is Bitcoin!
BARR_Official

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:39:52 PM

It can be difficult to find peers on such a small network.  Adding nodes 70.35.205.108 and 70.35.205.184 should help.  You may have to reset your block file and start over if you can't sync.

Why can't the block explorer sync?

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:50:45 PM

I have like 11 BanxShares I got in a giveaway here. Every month it pays some interest and sometimes I check how much I have. I've recently found that it cannot be sold and I've tried to find information regarding the exchange and currency. Will it ever get out of the ICO phase? What do you guys think?
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:57:45 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 10:44:51 PM by peonminer

I have like 11 BanxShares I got in a giveaway here. Every month it pays some interest and sometimes I check how much I have. I've recently found that it cannot be sold and I've tried to find information regarding the exchange and currency. Will it ever get out of the ICO phase? What do you guys think?
Mark has created sites that are the equivalent of shamwow and get rich quick schemes. http://banxplatinum.com/ SCAM 100% IMO.  He claims at some times he's just the PR guy, then he claims he's founder and CEO. He offered refunds to anyone that wanted them, then when I asked, he locked the thread and told me NO. Asshat. He will take your Bitcoins and run. STAY FAR AWAY FROM BANX.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=813191.msg12695440#msg12695440

He tried to go back and edit it to make it look like he said (who purchased directly from me) in the original post, but as you can see from the quotes, he is a fucking scammy liar.

Their exchange that THEY PUT UP AND RUN, he claims is a "3rd party". He owns millions of BANX and he sells them on their exchange. It's obvious. It's all insider controlled. Watch the webinars. He says flat out they run it and sell their shares there.

FUCK YOU MARK LYINGFORD FOR STEALING MY MONEY.

Their exchange also shows "sales" every 30 mins give or take. Its a fucking scam. They are not selling 10K USD in shares each day or they would have sold out MONTHS AGO. THEIR SALES RECORDS ARE RIGGED. BANX AND MARK LYFORD ARE LYING SCAMMERS. DO NOT BUY.

I am leaking some emails for everyone to get their take on it.
Hi There,

There are no BTC profit payouts this month for all Banx holders.

What Is The Current Situation?

The situation is the same as last month, we will move to the BTS network when we have sold more Banx shares. Once we have done this we will continue with the plan as I have previously laid out on webinars last month. (See below)

What Is The Plan?

I cover the entire plan and new developments for Banx on a webinar last week. You can view the replay here:

http://app.webinarjam.net/register/20134/a32bdc82b9

As you will see from the webinar we are focusing on very specific things going into 2016 which will ensure the focus and subsequent profits are forthcoming and much stronger over time.

The Future?

I’m still here Im still working hard and simply will continue to work as hard as I have to to make the plans for Banx a reality. Now I am getting back to somewhere near 100% health I am looking forward to hitting the ground running next week.

As a gesture of goodwill I will be arranging to payout Banx holders with more Banx in the next 2 hours equal to 1% of peoples holdings.

I will be making next weeks Banx Platinum webinar available to all Banx holders once again giving you an update on whats going on in January.

If you would like to speak to me further please email mark@banxcapital.com

Best Regards and Happy New Year!

Mark Lyford

CEO - The Banx Group

He's trying to get people who have no idea what crypto is to dupe and give their money to him. Fucking asshole scammer.

Hi There,

Last nights webinar replay is now live. If you are interested in Banx, hold Banx or are interested generally interested in whats going on you should catch the replay.

You can view the replay here: http://app.webinarjam.net/register/20134/6a2756c195

Many thanks

Mark Lyford

CEO: The Banx Group

HI There,

I have just got back from the Web Summit in Dublin and wanted to give you this update immediately.

Check out the update here >> http://banxcapital.s3.amazonaws.com/Banx_The_Plan_(BanxHoldersOnly).pdf

Contained within the update is:

Remittio Winning an award at Web Summit
The plan for Banx going into 2016
A review of our businesses and projects
Details of an offer in November on Banx shares
This update is for existing holders of Banx only. (Please do not distribute publicly).

Be sure to register for the webinar using the link towards the bottom of the report. Its important as many people are on the webinar as possible next week. I will be  answering any questions and answers people have and going into more details about the contents of the report.

Have a good weekend

Regards

Mark Lyford

CEO - The Banx Group

Banx Webinar - The Future & Growth
Everyone welcome I will be going over things brought up in the last few weeks, going through the plans for the rest of the year and moving into 2016

Tuesday, 27 October 2015
11:32 am Central Time (US and Canada), GMT -5
Watch replay

We've recorded the webinar on video!

In case you missed the webinar session, or in case you'd like to watch it again, here's the link to the replay video:

Link: http://app.webinarjam.net/r/3/0/replay/20134/6a2756c195/ir/12399403

Title: Banx Webinar - The Future & Growth
Description: Everyone welcome I will be going over things brought up in the last few weeks, going through the plans for the rest of the year and moving into 2016

Host: Mark Lyford

Date: Tuesday, 27 October 2015
Time: 11:32 am Central Time (US and Canada), GMT -5

Enjoy the replay!
Hullabaloo

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:01:27 PM

Why can't the block explorer sync?

Probably doesn't have a good peer, like I said.  Maybe the seednodes are down or don't get enough connections to do their jobs.

Tips? BTC: 1PuPCtUt3pmMjbiLTgTKD6G9AkQS3FBUtD            WDC: WPmzeDfXjgoTEztP1rGCe1ZcBLLMJq7yvL
                                                        Time is Bitcoin!
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:01:31 PM

Thanks for the info, lol, he's paying shareholders with more "monopoly" money. Projects like this are the ones that give cryptocurrency a bad name.
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:15:18 PM

I have close to 8000 banx shares. If anyone wants to make me a decent offer then you have a chance to get your hands on a substansial bit of shares for a very nice price. Send me a PM.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: