Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:05:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are BanxShares as good as GAW Paycoin?  (Read 47024 times)
ecotone

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:03:24 PM

I am sorry for upsetting you but considering you posted it to a public blog and also drew attention to it on social media I figured it was public knowledge.

The point is you disappeared for many weeks and there was no word from anyone in your company. Then you reappeared but didn’t even say sorry to investors.

As for calling this a troll thread, not everyone that disagrees with you is a troll Mark.

And while we are talking about it, De Martino was right about everything in that first article.

The market cap was artificially pumped as has been discovered since you opened it up to free trade.

The volume was coming from a source that couldn’t be verified.

The enforced floor price made selling it all but impossible.
IanDeMartino

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:07:42 PM

Also helping someone who's back is against the wall takes courage, kicking someone when they're down takes cowardice.

Mark's back isn't against the wall, it is half way out the door.

Soon enough, he'll come back with claims about how the evil press prevented his revolutionary technology from taking off, and he'll try to get people to buy his new assets.

Did you notice that he announced new asset tokens in the Q&A with JonnyBitcoin? More air for you to buy.

Did you also notice that once I posted the Google Cache, Lyfrod stopped claiming that my images were falsified? Because he knows he got caught, he can't deny the evidence in plain view.

Tips: 1BJXcqnQyQipwo5ft1WzZpV3qJGEDE2JkP
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:07:52 PM

He can keep fighting all he likes but the sad truth is that Banx is finished and the best thing for him to do would be to wash his hands of it and start fresh with something completely different.

bigmanintown was smart, he got out last year. He probably saw what was coming and decided to leave before it all blew up.

Now Banx can be freely traded but the market is very illiquid. There's barely anyone buying although I believe you are averaging down which I hope you've read up about because it often causes more problems than it solves.

It's a funny thing. You have only ever commented on this Banx related post. I reckon I know you. Care to share who you actually are? Like your REAL name? Smiley
FFS Mark. Shame on you. 

Lol Screw you.

Shame on me? This is a response to a guy who is bringing mental health and depression into this troll thread? lol.. You are a funny guy stereotype...

Like I say.. Im sure I personally know ecotone. What is it with people not using their real names ehh ?...
Again, your judgement has decided to take the time to exercise your unhealthy interests in other peoples identity, while you have $500,000+ to return to investors.

Hey, carry on posting your irrelevant nonsense, Mark. Im confident it shows yet again, why people need to stay away from any future projects, you are involved in.    
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 03:18:14 PM

I think we could all do with some time away from this thread.
It's not healthy for anyone.
What's so frustrating is we'd all probably get on fine getting a beer and discussing stuff like men.
Crypto is so divisive and is the biggest obstacle is has to overcome to be successful.

Mistakes have been made, and Mark is truly making efforts to repair the damage, not to image, but peoples wallets.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
IanDeMartino

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:29:41 PM

What's so frustrating is we'd all probably get on fine getting a beer and discussing stuff like men.
Crypto is so divisive and is the biggest obstacle is has to overcome to be successful.

Mistakes have been made, and Mark is truly making efforts to repair the damage, not to image, but peoples wallets.

Nope, I wouldn't go near you or Mark with a beer. Either you are the world's biggest sucker, or both you and Mark are charlatans with the single minded goal of stealing money from crypton00bs. I don't drink beer with thieves.

His only efforts are aimed and bringing in new investors to keep the Ponzi going for a little while longer. That is why he put Banxshares.com back up, even knowing that I had called him out on it publicly before.

Mark isn't delusional enough to think he could actually revolutionize the cryptocurrency world, but he is delusional enough to think he is smarter than everyone and can lie his way out of trouble. He has done it for decades after all. But there are sleuths here, and lies aren't as easy to bury in the 2010s as they were in the 1990s.

The only hope for this to end "correctly" is for the FCA to come down on Mark, his assets split and returned proportionally to the people he ripped off, and for Mark to spend the next few decades selling cigarette futures in prison.

bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 03:42:18 PM

Nope, I wouldn't go near you or Mark with a beer. Either you are the world's biggest sucker, or both you and Mark are charlatans with the single minded goal of stealing money from crypton00bs. I don't drink beer with thieves.

His only efforts are aimed and bringing in new investors to keep the Ponzi going for a little while longer. That is why he put Banxshares.com back up, even knowing that I had called him out on it publicly before.

Mark isn't delusional enough to think he could actually revolutionize the cryptocurrency world, but he is delusional enough to think he is smarter than everyone and can lie his way out of trouble. He has done it for decades after all. But there are sleuths here, and lies aren't as easy to bury in the 2010s as they were in the 1990s.

The only hope for this to end "correctly" is for the FCA to come down on Mark, his assets split and returned proportionally to the people he ripped off, and for Mark to spend the next few decades selling cigarette futures in prison.
Ah, yeah you like a beer too many don't you Wink
Forgot.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
IanDeMartino

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:50:06 PM

Perhaps so.

Doesn't change the fact that I don't drink with thieves.

And crying for me to leave you guys alone won't make me stop. Nor will re-posting mug shots from my DUI. That shit is public knowledge and IDGAF anymore, haven't for a long time.

Mark admits my articles stopped people from buying Banx, that is the best thing he could have said.

Now I know that my articles have been preventing people from getting ripped off. That is music to my ears.

But it isn't enough, I won't be satisfied until Mark realizes that stealing from people on the internet is not a viable life plan.

He should go sell used cars. I'll leave him alone if he does that, though I'm sure he'll sell people lemons.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 04:02:53 PM

I wonder if this could reach GAW level entertainment? but I guess Banx was never able to suck in that many people

IanDeMartino

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:10:42 PM

I wonder if this could reach GAW level entertainment? but I guess Banx was never able to suck in that many people

As entertaining as Mark is, he is a poor substitute for Garza. With Garza admitting to working with Mobsters and trying to use that as a threat to get control of Paycoin's prime controllers again, it will be hard to top Garza for a long time.

bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 04:12:31 PM

Perhaps so.

Doesn't change the fact that I don't drink with thieves.

And crying for me to leave you guys alone won't make me stop. Nor will re-posting mug shots from my DUI. That shit is public knowledge and IDGAF anymore, haven't for a long time.

Mark admits my articles stopped people from buying Banx, that is the best thing he could have said.

Now I know that my articles have been preventing people from getting ripped off. That is music to my ears.

But it isn't enough, I won't be satisfied until Mark realizes that stealing from people on the internet is not a viable life plan.

He should go sell used cars. I'll leave him alone if he does that, though I'm sure he'll sell people lemons.
You carry on then. You seem like a winner to me.

I'll carry on trying to help salvage something from this debacle and enjoying being involved in crypto generally.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:44:25 PM

1. go to bitshares.openledger.info and register for an account
2. go to banx.io and sign in to your account
3. go to your withdrawals page, under assets find BANX input the name of your openledger bitshares wallet that you created in step 1, enter a memo (can be anything since you don't need it for openledger) and the amount to transfer
4. click the transfer button and enter your security pin, you will then have a pending withdrawal that you will need to confirm by clicking a link in an email that will be sent to you
CONGRATULATION wait a few minutes and your transfer will process and show up in your openledger account

this is basically the same process for every withdrawal from every exchange

Thanks for the clarification. The steps look easy enough for me to get started moving my Banx to the BTS platform. Once I migrate to BTS/OpenLedger, I will invest more into Banxshares to increase my stack.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:15:57 PM

3. go to your withdrawals page, under assets find BANX input the name of your openledger bitshares wallet that you created in step 1, enter a memo (can be anything since you don't need it for openledger) and the amount to transfer
4. click the transfer button and enter your security pin, you will then have a pending withdrawal that you will need to confirm by clicking a link in an email that will be sent to you
CONGRATULATION wait a few minutes and your transfer will process and show up in your openledger account

Thanks for the clarification. The steps look easy enough for me to get started moving my Banx to the BTS platform. Once I migrate to BTS/OpenLedger, I will invest more into Banxshares to increase my stack.  Grin

Thanks for the step by step instructions. Will this work with a poloniex wallet? I intend to sell this BS as soon as I get my hands on it.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 10:16:53 PM

Thanks for the step by step instructions. Will this work with a poloniex wallet? I intend to sell this BS as soon as I get my hands on it.

no, poloniex does not list BitShares UIA's as far as I know

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:27:38 PM

no, poloniex does not list BitShares UIA's as far as I know

I'm sorry for my ignorance. I just want to sell whatever Banx I have, I think they are worthless now because all I got was a giveaway and it wasn't very much in the first place, like $20-30. But after weeks and weeks or BS I still don't understand just how one can actually sell them and get BTC or whatever. I'm truly sorry for the people who bought into this scam, it's incredible things like this are still happening, it gives the crypto community a bad image.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:23:14 AM

Damn dude, you figured me out. I thought I was smart enough to trick you, but I see now that there is no pulling the wool over your eyes.

When I showed you the Google cache, I was certain it would convince you, but since it didn't, I may as well come clean.

The truth is, I conspired with Larry Page of Google to destroy Mark. You see, Page knows that Banx is a threat to his business because once Mark makes a banx-powered search engine, it will be game over for Google.

So Larry and I, I call him Larry since we are such good friends, went into the Google Servers last night and messed with banx's cache. Then, I photoshoped a picture of the old site into an image of my screen to make it look like it was new!

Then, assured that mine and Larry's plan was bullet proof, I staked my professional reputation on the lie.

I had hoped you would come to the reasonable conclusion that Mark had lied, but I know now that you are far too smart for that.

I guess I'll go call Larry, tell him that it's been a good run but we all knew this "Google" thing wouldn't last.

PS I'm glad you like the artwork!

I call BS @Ian!

Maybe your story is legit, but the artwork is anatomically incorrect.

MangoMike

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:11:56 PM

Hey guys,

I am a banxholder.
I invested becaused I believed in Mark.
Well, I still do this... but it is very hard in the moment!  Grin
A 97% loss is heavy...

I checked this google cache story... and Ian is right.
Check it again, bizzyb:

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=http:%2F%2Fbanxcapital.com%2Finvestors

Maybe a sideshow, maybe not.
Anyway... shit happens and happened!
And surely the past should be enlightened.
(In example: Where is the 50% part of remittio.com gone?)
But first goal should be that Mark should move forward to make money with the new projects so that losses could be compensated.
And banxholders shout get a statement on which level we are NOW so that we can calculate value of banxshares and rethink our investment.

I am sure that Mark had bad luck in his activities and that he is not a scammer.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:23:27 AM

I am sure that Mark had bad luck in his activities and that he is not a scammer.

That's right.  Mark is a good boy.  He's just had some bad luck.  Just because he's a pornographic, drug dealing, lying, pigeon racing piece of white trash doesn't make him a scammer.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:12:39 AM

http://marklyford.com/personal/maybe-the-world-would-be-better-off-without-me/

Did mark off himself yet?  In jail? ..yet!
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 04:50:50 PM

I read "Fuck me" quite often, maybe he's preparing for jail time?

Hullabaloo

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:14:48 PM

When judging people and events, I always refer to Heinlein's razor (reprised); "Never attribute to malice that which is mere incompetence.".

Is Mark as competent as we or he himself would like?  He clearly still has a lot to learn about cryptos and the people involved and how to run a good business in this space.  We all do!  Otherwise we'd be in the Panama Papers, right? 

Look, I don't like this guy Mark any more than you do, but I believe he has the clout to stop the self-delusions of what would make him happy (being "a great fucking success" in his own words, or a multimillionaire through porn-style ads for example) and focus on his real assets (having some competent friends and rewarding them for helping him succeed). That's my definition of competence as a business owner, anyways.

You can give a man a fish, teach a man to fish, or laugh at him for getting wet.
What about you guys, are you incompetent, or do you simply enjoy kicking a guy while he's down?

Was there even a single useful post in this thread?  Was a single satoshi lost or gained because of it?
Please do the right thing and close this sad, self-gratifying thread as soon as possible.

Tips? BTC: 1PuPCtUt3pmMjbiLTgTKD6G9AkQS3FBUtD            WDC: WPmzeDfXjgoTEztP1rGCe1ZcBLLMJq7yvL
                                                        Time is Bitcoin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: