Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:32:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a way to earn at least $1 in BTC per hour?  (Read 46362 times)
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:14:23 AM

Try to get a good signature campaign like Secondstrade or Bitmixer. This can pay $1 per hour, just don't spam posts or you will get banned.

According to current exchange rate of BTC-USD, it is more possible to earn $1 per hour and even more, don't just focus on signature campaigns as there are other stuffs that can be sold in the Goods section or offer services as well. I am sure It will works well. If you are skilled in anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:52:27 AM

Try to get a good signature campaign like Secondstrade or Bitmixer. This can pay $1 per hour, just don't spam posts or you will get banned.

According to current exchange rate of BTC-USD, it is more possible to earn $1 per hour and even more, don't just focus on signature campaigns as there are other stuffs that can be sold in the Goods section or offer services as well. I am sure It will works well. If you are skilled in anything.

If you really have skill and talent you can do micro task that is being offered here in the forum and combine it with the signature campaign you can earn more that a dollar an hour.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:11:38 AM

With a good speed conection and fast type i believe yoi can make it doing captchas,then can easy buy an account join a signature and win more.
Azarl

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:12:24 AM

Do some microjobs or gamble. That'll make you more than 1$ an hour.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:32:47 AM

Do some microjobs or gamble. That'll make you more than 1$ an hour.
gambling it's a bad way to earn bitcoin, even when you win you just lose it again, microjob might be the good way , if you have a good internet conection and good skill in typing you might join with captha copmany, you are literaly making $1 in Bitcoin per hour
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:43:57 AM

You might earn 1$ in hour but maybe try faucetbox list and combine with some alt coin
agree You can get a lot satoshi on faucet list you can use a lot of sites to reap satoshi. you can get $ 1 by 1 hour. with a record you can type captcha quickly

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:13:21 AM

You might earn 1$ in hour but maybe try faucetbox list and combine with some alt coin
agree You can get a lot satoshi on faucet list you can use a lot of sites to reap satoshi. you can get $ 1 by 1 hour. with a record you can type captcha quickly
sound very difficult, especially faucet very small and only a few cents . there are many easy ways to get $1/hour. such as the signature campaign.
or in other ways, such as looking for a giveaway, but this is in accordance luck. if you're lucky, maybe you can get $10 in one hour.
and also trading altcoins to play fast you can get more profits than $1/hour.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:53:41 AM

sound very difficult, especially faucet very small and only a few cents . there are many easy ways to get $1/hour. such as the signature campaign.
or in other ways, such as looking for a giveaway, but this is in accordance luck. if you're lucky, maybe you can get $10 in one hour.
and also trading altcoins to play fast you can get more profits than $1/hour.

I think doesn't a matter if he want to use faucet, but should add some alternative way to collect 1 dollars in bitcoin during a hour. If he use so many faucet in the same time he will get decent money.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:59:11 AM

Yes as quoted doing captcha work gives you a good earning of $1 in a limited time. But you can't earn this continuously for every hour.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:03:16 AM

although in the register on the site faucetbox very much but you will not be able to do it every day because earnings are very small faucet. but only for the moment it does not matter

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
user64

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:03:41 AM

Can you survive on $1 an hour? I think it is best geting a regular job then buying bitcoins from ur salary. you will be better off
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 08:20:44 AM

Can you survive on $1 an hour? I think it is best geting a regular job then buying bitcoins from ur salary. you will be better off

Sorry,you are out of topic.

I have fun earning $0.01$ per hour...and I can survive because I am retired and I have a pension for over 40 years work...
Do you think that people claim for free on my U2cmoudmining system for surviving?
No...they claim and trade just for the fun to earn satoshi and often more satoshi than on other faucets...
Please stop believing that people earn only for the need of money...
No... many people just earn cash on the net for the fun.

michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:34:19 AM

Your idea might be working but I still doubt is it possible to earn more with faucets. Even concentrating on alt coin faucets, it is not guaranteed to get $1 per hour.
user64

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:47:01 AM

I have fun earning $0.01$ per hour...and I can survive because I am retired and I have a pension for over 40 years work...
Do you think that people claim for free on my U2cmoudmining system for surviving?
No...they claim and trade just for the fun to earn satoshi and often more satoshi than on other faucets...

sry, buy what fun could there be in earning pennies? Would be more fun begging dont you think? not knocking you, just thinking out loud
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 01:31:11 PM

sry, buy what fun could there be in earning pennies? Would be more fun begging dont you think? not knocking you, just thinking out loud

You cannot understand because you are adict of money...(lol)
I play poker...most of time freerolls...often I earn only $0.01 or so...
Why should I beg?
I do not need for myself the satoshi earned on the net...I use them to reward my members...who claim for the fun too...I hope.
When I search muchrooms...I spend cash for the "gazolina",spend all the afternoon for often just 100gr mushrooms...
Is begging better?

Have fun...

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:50:33 PM

Yes there are many ways to earn 1$ money in 1hr better search in service section you will get many work over there's think the data entry job is the good job make money in online if you spending too much time online means choose this there are many jobs available in service section or if you working only free time means join any high pay campaign you will get per post 0.005 btc per post means it's equivalent to what your expecting or do some trading here you will not get instant money but while posting comments and do this trading means you can earn some more money it works.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 01:52:27 PM

this is the first time in my life i have heard such and statement lol

who earns money for fun? maybe bored hackers who use a hacking method to steal money do it for fun, but not those who spend their time for earning money.

--looking for signature--
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 02:08:54 PM

this is the first time in my life i have heard such and statement lol

who earns money for fun? maybe bored hackers who use a hacking method to steal money do it for fun, but not those who spend their time for earning money.

(lol)
I do not earn only money for fun,but I give away the earned money for fun...
So the loop is looped (lol)

But do not worry...if you have not fun earning satoshi you can earn for free on my systems "without" fun...(lol)
I know I'm a little crazy...you can believe what you want...but reading here on this forum that I'm a scammer hurts me...(lol)

simonloff

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:31:13 PM

That's a little too high for free or almost-free projects, Faucets are free, Signature campaign just require someone with a decent status but $1 per hour is relatively high for these field, You can earn around $10 per day for around ~12 hours of work for no initial investment.
sachung

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:41:56 PM

That's a little too high for free or almost-free projects, Faucets are free, Signature campaign just require someone with a decent status but $1 per hour is relatively high for these field, You can earn around $10 per day for around ~12 hours of work for no initial investment.

You can earn $1 just from a signature campaign, if you spend an hour or so you can easily get $1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: