Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:03:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BTC 4 Paypal  (Read 602 times)
BitcoinGB1106 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:09:55 PM

I'm selling Bitcoins for Paypal at  + 15%.

PM me with the amount of BTC you would like to buy and we can discuss a rate

Money needs to be send via friends and family. I will send btc after payment received.

Thanks!

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 03:12:43 PM

I will send btc after payment received.

But you also work with escrow, right? You must explicitly mention since you don't have a good trust.

BitcoinGB1106 (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:14:56 PM

I apologize, yes I work with Escrow!
kamilora

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:20:07 PM

I'm selling Bitcoins for Paypal at  + 15%.

Money needs to be send via friends and family. I will send btc after payment received.

Thanks!

sent a pm please check
cheers!!

Edit:
reply recieved from him
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

I have about .5 for sale. I use my own escrow service through U: Highimrob . I would need $145 for .5

Let me know

looks like he want red Flag
kamilora

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:27:41 PM

I'm selling Bitcoins for Paypal at  + 15%.

Thanks!

reply from user

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Sorry I don't have skype.I do this from a work computer, ha. I can provide you transaction ID that it has been sent to escrow. He is currently in possession of my coin.

Please trade with caution looking dangerious
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:50:41 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 05:13:15 PM by markj113

I'm selling Bitcoins for Paypal at  + 15%.

Thanks!

sent a pm please check
cheers!!

Edit:
reply recieved from him

I have about .5 for sale. I use my own escrow service through U: Highimrob . I would need $145 for .5

Let me know

looks like he want red Flag

The user "Highimrob" is a 4 day old newbie account with 3 posts all in the gambling section, not exactly what I would look for as an Escrow provider :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=386085

Would not touch this one unless a forum recognised Escrow provider is used :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

Edit :

Hi,

Just wondering if you are offering an Escrow service as claimed here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1182097.0

Most will view a newbie with 3 posts all in the gambling section offering Escrow services as a scam waiting to happen.

Hello, and yes. This is correct.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:23:22 PM

First off. There is already a warning that comes with scams. Second. Don't come at me sideways because you have trust issues. I have a network and a fruitful source. Its users choice. Only way to build reputation is by putting it out there. Once I make a few trades here maybe my credentials will meet your standards.

Could you please explain how the guy selling the bitcoins came to know all about your escrow service as you have never mentioned it in any of your posts here and how he came across you so quick considering your account is only 4 days old.

You are obviously the same person as the guy selling the bitcoin so I am calling you out as a scammer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: