Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO GET LIFETIME VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVERS - METHOD  (Read 56946 times)
ANON.PURGED (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 09:15:36 PM

You should give vouch copies to trusted forum members if you are legit.

Alright i promise that bro.

Still no one buy yet nor those buyers did not vouched.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 12:46:44 PM

Successfully sold product to extravagantm without any discount. Please wait on his feedback!

Yeah, I've paid for it, and I'll leave a vouch once I've tried and tested the method.
Pragmatix

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:53:44 PM

purchase product (it is a 'tutorial'). works well.

Didnot get much time (from my side) to play around. Service got activated in around 14hours. Seems very promising.

Note to seller: You may think of making a text/pdf with instructions rather than your current method.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 12:56:52 PM

purchase product (it is a 'tutorial'). works well.

Didnot get much time (from my side) to play around. Service got activated in around 14hours. Seems very promising.

Note to seller: You may think of making a text/pdf with instructions rather than your current method.

$1.50 is enough for video.

PDF needs alot of effort so if im going to provide it price would increase as effort has been made Smiley

Thanks for the vouch btw
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:42:41 PM

I will take a vouch copy and write a detailed review.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 04:19:42 AM

I will take a vouch copy and write a detailed review.

Im not giving away free vouch copies. If you want a discount just contact me.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:39:30 AM

PM sent
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 05:36:29 AM

PM sent

Replied
UnknownBTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:53:48 AM

Who is gonna make a "scam" of 1.5$? I will try your product tomorrow!

My custom wallet: 1LearBTCNt5HnruJFdPHH1VAYDKtnTbDYR
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 07:14:25 AM

Who is gonna make a "scam" of 1.5$? I will try your product tomorrow!

Its $1.50 actually. Alright.!
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:31:11 AM

This issue between IV4NN and ANON.PURGED been similar user could be confusing but I will suggest that the OP should be selling the VPS it self to people demand and specifications whether they need it as window (rdp), Linux, fedora etc and the money should be held in escrow till the buyer gets satisfied.
The package could go for $5 in btc.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 12:32:33 PM

This issue between IV4NN and ANON.PURGED been similar user could be confusing but I will suggest that the OP should be selling the VPS it self to people demand and specifications whether they need it as window (rdp), Linux, fedora etc and the money should be held in escrow till the buyer gets satisfied.

Escrow is welcome. $1.50 is enough for a video tutorial on how to get 5gb RAM vps lifetime, however they can monitor your vps. You cannot overuse some RAM else they will suspend it.
melisande

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:44:46 PM

Escrow is welcome. $1.50 is enough for a video tutorial on how to get 5gb RAM vps lifetime, however they can monitor your vps. You cannot overuse some RAM else they will suspend it.
Of course I understand that the price is fair but due to controversy it will be better for you to setup one as demanded by someone interested and sell it for $5 through escrow.
That is what I said.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 12:49:09 PM

Of course I understand that the price is fair but due to controversy it will be better for you to setup one as demanded by someone interested and sell it for $5 through escrow.
That is what I said.

Probably soon?
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:34:22 PM

Send me the method first and I'll pay if it worked and post vouch.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 02:51:33 PM

Send me the method first and I'll pay if it worked and post vouch.

Auto Buy is provided, You can contact me if you did not received the package delivery on your email. Just make sure you provide a transaction link, some screenshots.

Buy it now with PayIvy: https://payivy.com/v/253e6
Buy it now with AIOBuy: https://aiobuy.net/buy/2776
melisande

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:12:38 AM

That is what I said.

Probably soon?
That will actually help you a lot, I will be waiting to see that here because I don't have the patient to go through all the process.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 10:32:04 AM

That is what I said.

Probably soon?
That will actually help you a lot, I will be waiting to see that here because I don't have the patient to go through all the process.

Auto buy does not require any patience, All you need is to provide your email, btc address then wait for the confirmation that should take around 10-15 minutes. After the confirmation the method should send to your email.
melisande

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:55:54 AM

That is what I said.

Probably soon?

Auto buy does not require any patience, All you need is to provide your email, btc address then wait for the confirmation that should take around 10-15 minutes. After the confirmation the method should send to your email.
I did not say that I want to buy the tutorial but the finished product, you will asked for the operating system that people want though I will prefer a window operating system.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:59:10 AM

Can you please shed a little more light on exactly how this works? For example, "lifetime" -- is this cycling accounts, or the same VPS (with the same IP, etc. so you don't have to keep moving and re-setting up over and over on a new one)?

And what is "overusing" RAM?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: