Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:27:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO GET LIFETIME VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVERS - METHOD  (Read 56946 times)
ANON.PURGED (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 03:58:55 AM

See my PM. I am waiting for the TeamViewer tutorial man.

I replied, Please add me to jabber for instant communication.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 04:00:36 AM

Mine is $1.50 which is worth and fully have lifetime support.

Well then, how about some support? Again, W7 instance installed. How to I access the internet?

I aint sure, but there is a help / faq on their website

Didn't address the issue and no response from submitting a support request. Now the instance has disappeared.

This free VPS offer should be viewed just as a way to learn and play around with working with remote servers and networks, not actually using the VPS for anything.

You can re-create the instance. And how you contacted them btw?

Sure, but the point is that this is not a robust VPS if the instance simply disappears and you have to keep recreating it.  I contacted support via their help page. No response.

Why the instance disappear? There is a solution, You can re create it except if you are lazy
Cybernet

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:45:42 PM

Well then, how about some support? Again, W7 instance installed. How to I access the internet?

Didn't address the issue and no response from submitting a support request. Now the instance has disappeared.

This free VPS offer should be viewed just as a way to learn and play around with working with remote servers and networks, not actually using the VPS for anything.

Sure, but the point is that this is not a robust VPS if the instance simply disappears and you have to keep recreating it.  I contacted support via their help page. No response.

Why the instance disappear? There is a solution, You can re create it except if you are lazy

It disappeared because this VPS is not a production level VPS. It's for testing and education, not production. I shouldn't have to keep recreating the instance.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 03:55:24 PM

It disappeared because this VPS is not a production level VPS. It's for testing and education, not production. I shouldn't have to keep recreating the instance.

If you don't want there's a reason, if you want there is a way.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:48:43 AM

Hey again, well all of my VPS's networks have stopped working now. Seems network isn't connected to internet at all, can't delete Router/Network as well. Would like your help
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 06:06:25 AM

Hey again, well all of my VPS's networks have stopped working now. Seems network isn't connected to internet at all, can't delete Router/Network as well. Would like your help

Not at me anymore, It may be a problem on their site.
vvikkass

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:23:50 PM

What an ass service, I ordered you item like 6 days ago and still waiting for Team Viewer guidance. You should have stated in thread that you will not provide support instantly. What a bad service!!

P.S. Atleast reply to my PM if I should wait or not. Or I am gonna open a scam report in less than 24 hours from now. I have already sent you my jabber details.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 11:16:09 PM

What an ass service, I ordered you item like 6 days ago and still waiting for Team Viewer guidance. You should have stated in thread that you will not provide support instantly. What a bad service!!

P.S. Atleast reply to my PM if I should wait or not. Or I am gonna open a scam report in less than 24 hours from now. I have already sent you my jabber details.

Stop judging, I have messaged you in jabber, I replied back and you still didnt replied
Cybernet

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:17:42 PM

If you don't want there's a reason, if you want there is a way.

I do want it to work and there is a reason it doesn't. People shouldn't buy this if they plan on actually using the VPS for something other than testing and learning. You should have made it clear in the first post that this VPS is not for actual use, just education.

Quote from: mexxer-2
Hey again, well all of my VPS's networks have stopped working now. Seems network isn't connected to internet at all, can't delete Router/Network as well.

Another post supporting my statement above.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 08:51:45 AM

Still up and waiting for vvikoss to respond.
Ramnsx

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:37:05 AM

Still selling

Paypal?
If i buy your method
Can i create vps without invest invcc, phone, etc?
ValidInvalidation

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:10:38 AM

Just purchased through PayIvy, method was delivered as promised.
Currently waiting on my account to be activated, I'll give an update after it has and I've got everything set up.  Smiley
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 01:21:52 AM

Still selling

Paypal?
If i buy your method
Can i create vps without invest invcc, phone, etc?

Exactly
tdde1

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:29:46 AM

how about bandwidth? is it limited or unlimited?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 05:59:17 AM

how about bandwidth? is it limited or unlimited?

Unlimited. 

P.S: You should prefer to use other auto buy instead of payivy as payivy is currently experiencing major product delivery issue. So if you use payivy and got an issue a i aint giving a refund anymore so please use those auto buy ay ur own risk
mookid

Activity: 446
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 06:02:25 AM

If i use Windows 2012 server, will i be allowed to connect via RDP?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 12:19:42 AM

If i use Windows 2012 server, will i be allowed to connect via RDP?

Yes and btw guys sorry for very very long inactive as my laptop is extreamly broken i mean its not working so please dont expect much activity from me im usinv phone to get connected with ya. Guys. I think maybe on June ill be on.
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:34:21 AM

I need this awesome method and I can pay via Skrill.
Pm me.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 08:29:53 AM

I need this awesome method and I can pay via Skrill.
Pm me.

Sorry but we do not accept payments from skrill. Try our auto buy provided in the thread. Thanks
tifossi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:52:24 PM

I'm interested but I'm new with this. Is it possible to let run a web browser on it? I'm on a gambling site which I will run 24/7 to maximize my profit. Is it possible with it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: