Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO GET LIFETIME VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVERS - METHOD  (Read 56946 times)
bocanegra

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:25:36 PM

still working? i sent u pm.  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
testshroud

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:15:05 AM

Just made a purchase on it. Will get back soon for updates. Lets see how it goes
ANON.PURGED (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:40:48 AM

Just made a purchase on it. Will get back soon for updates. Lets see how it goes

Thanks for making purchase! Plase leave a review soon
Jonnymett

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:32:16 AM

Amazon SES BING ADWORDS MAXBOUNTY PEERFLY AVAILABLE FOR SALE IF ANY ONE INTERESTED ADD ME ON MY SKYPE ID: Mattomolu  ESCROW ACCEPTED thank you
testshroud

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:14:00 AM

This method involves quite advanced network knowledge but does isn't the same as all of the others. Most of the information in this method will help you get up and going. Doesn't have shit to do with VCC's, creditcards , social engineering which is a plus because those are pretty much dead now. For the price, I think its fair. After all, it is an full 20 minute detailed video guide. Anyone can download and share them. So I agree with his price point. It doesn't seem too high for what he is offering. Not like paying $60 and getting a public method. At least this method isn't rebranded and can actually help you. If you get the package, he might even be able to help you setup mining. He offer some advice to me for the mining since thats pretty much what I use servers for atm. Support is top notch even though we live in completely different time zones Smiley. Vouch for the method!!

Overall, I think if you have the extra BTC and are pretty smart with shit, you should just buy the method. If you are new and feel like you might need more help in the future, get the support as well.
pablito1989

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:31:52 PM

are we sure they won't shutdown in some years?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:41:23 AM

are we sure they won't shutdown in some years?

They are still running since 2015. Check the whole thread Smiley
testshroud

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:31:08 AM

update:

Just got 4 new vps again with this method. Im thinking of reselling it for profit Cheesy and get my money back. Lets see how it goes
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

update:

Just got 4 new vps again with this method. Im thinking of reselling it for profit Cheesy and get my money back. Lets see how it goes

Thanks for the feedback
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

I'm having a hard time understanding how unlimited VPS could be given out for free. Wouldn't it get to a point where they have no more computing hardware? I wonder how they make money or can afford to keep it running? Also there are huge time gaps in comments and only one person, a newbie, has bought this in 2018? The price was $1.50 but is now $55... IDK lol I'm interested but I don't know what to think!
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:05:57 PM

I'm having a hard time understanding how unlimited VPS could be given out for free. Wouldn't it get to a point where they have no more computing hardware? I wonder how they make money or can afford to keep it running? Also there are huge time gaps in comments and only one person, a newbie, has bought this in 2018? The price was $1.50 but is now $55... IDK lol I'm interested but I don't know what to think!

It basicly requires SE to do so its kinda blackhat thing, Price were increased since last year as more sales comes up.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

I'm interested in this, especially since it has been working for quite a long time, but would you be willing to go first so I can make sure the method doesn't require doing anything illegal and then I'll pay you?

I've seen a lot of methods on here that involved fraud for getting the VPS/accounts so I'm not going to buy something that basically details how to commit a crime to get free stuff. PM me if you're ok with those terms, and if it does involve something illegal please don't send it to me expecting payment Grin
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

I'm interested in this, especially since it has been working for quite a long time, but would you be willing to go first so I can make sure the method doesn't require doing anything illegal and then I'll pay you?

I've seen a lot of methods on here that involved fraud for getting the VPS/accounts so I'm not going to buy something that basically details how to commit a crime to get free stuff. PM me if you're ok with those terms, and if it does involve something illegal please don't send it to me expecting payment Grin

It does not require any payment act so no credit card / payment accounts will be used. Vouch copy is already given out.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:51:53 PM

It does not require any payment act so no credit card / payment accounts will be used. Vouch copy is already given out.
I wasn't asking for a vouch. I was asking to see if it contained anything illegal before paying money because I know how some of these methods work with these kinds of promises. The fact that it doesn't require credit cards doesn't mean that you're not committing crimes or fraud.

And now your wording in the response makes it seem highly probable that fraud is being committed with your method.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:40:42 AM

I wasn't asking for a vouch. I was asking to see if it contained anything illegal before paying money because I know how some of these methods work with these kinds of promises. The fact that it doesn't require credit cards doesn't mean that you're not committing crimes or fraud.

And now your wording in the response makes it seem highly probable that fraud is being committed with your method.

Feel free to read the customer feedback , Nothing illegal is done in the method it only requires social engineering
WaffleMaster

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:44:20 AM

Feel free to read the customer feedback , Nothing illegal is done in the method it only requires social engineering
By social engineering you mean lying to somebody, right? Because if you are lying to a company or person in order to gain benefit, this is basically the legal definition of fraud.

Here's a quick google of what fraud actually is classified as: "Fraud is generally defined in the law as an intentional misrepresentation of material existing fact made by one person to another with knowledge of its falsity and for the purpose of inducing the other person to act, and upon which the other person relies with resulting injury or damage."

So as you can see, social engineering a company or something like that is committing fraud basically. But I doubt a company would try to bring criminal charges against somebody trying to open up a bunch of accounts. Civil lawsuit maybe if it's big enough, though.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

By social engineering you mean lying to somebody, right? Because if you are lying to a company or person in order to gain benefit, this is basically the legal definition of fraud.

Here's a quick google of what fraud actually is classified as: "Fraud is generally defined in the law as an intentional misrepresentation of material existing fact made by one person to another with knowledge of its falsity and for the purpose of inducing the other person to act, and upon which the other person relies with resulting injury or damage."

So as you can see, social engineering a company or something like that is committing fraud basically. But I doubt a company would try to bring criminal charges against somebody trying to open up a bunch of accounts. Civil lawsuit maybe if it's big enough, though.

Civil lawsuit? No thats way too deep for this method, most likely is impossible to happen. Im using this method for almost 4 years and so far ive never received a single issue from the company.
DeveloperAPK

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

THIS IS A SCAM
DON'T BUY

Because:
The user who vouched this copy is possibly an alt of OP
 IV4NN and ANON.PURGED both have same location i.e Windows 7 {I don't think you will find any two user with there location set to a operating system and that too same!}
https://i.imgur.com/ZB5Acuo.png
And
https://i.imgur.com/l9Rr66T.png
Check out the last post of  IV4NN.It was on August 25, 2015.And now he comes after 20 days and buy a VPS and vouch upon it!
https://i.imgur.com/111B7M1.png

If this service is not a scam then I request OP to give me a vouch copy.
Else I will make sure he gets his trust painted red.
P.S{To OP} Don't try to edit anything we always have cached pages

Nice Catch Mate , This idiot scammer with fake reviews !
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:37:16 PM

THIS IS A SCAM
DON'T BUY

Because:
 IV4NN and ANON.PURGED both have same location i.e Windows 7 {I don't think you will find any two user with there location set to a operating system and that too same!}

And

Check out the last post of  IV4NN.It was on August 25, 2015.And now he comes after 20 days and buy a VPS and vouch upon it!

Lmao literally makes no sense at all, doesnt prove anything go feel free to hang and kill yourself
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

THIS IS A SCAM
DON'T BUY

Because:

And

Lmao literally makes no sense at all, doesnt prove anything go feel free to hang and kill yourself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: