Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:25:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forwarding Service from USA to UK?  (Read 1011 times)
ibrahim11 (OP)

Activity: 777
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:53:16 PM

Hi, is there anyone TRUSTED on this forum who I can ship an item I want to buy from the USA to them (SO YOU MUST LIVE IN USA) and then they ship to me in the UK? I will pay the shipping costs. Thanks!
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 10:18:57 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059093.0

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Just Magicmann

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

https://keybase.io/magicmann

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 10:50:10 AM

I doubt you'd trust me to do this for you given my DWC's, but if you would, I can do this for you.

Don't deal with me until I verify with Keybase.io.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:32:50 PM

Hero Member is quite respected but the risk is from both sides because everybody is anonymous behind computer and internet, I know there are some companies in the USA that gives you a USA mailing address where you can shipped your goods to and they package or repackage it then forward it to you in UK.
May be you check google for such websites.
ddmm

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:57:37 AM

Try https://www.shipito.com/
ibrahim11 (OP)

Activity: 777
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:50:49 AM

I will get charged 300USD import tax. This is why I was wondering if someone could mark the value as lower than 20USD but send it with a reputable courier such as FedEx, so I won't be charged import tax.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:52:37 PM

I will get charged 300USD import tax. This is why I was wondering if someone could mark the value as lower than 20USD but send it with a reputable courier such as FedEx, so I won't be charged import tax.
I will support those that said you should try established companies that naturally do this business of forwarding, it will really give you rest of mind otherwise check the escrow services here and ask them if they can help you out.

ddmm

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:52:53 PM

I see, whenever I use the service there is an option to remove any invoices at all. Costs like $2 to do and you fill in a customs declaration where it asks what is in the package, if it's a gift or merchandise and you declare a price.
You could also put down a cheaper price and have the invoices removed. Then if customs pulls you up on it you make a fake invoice and send it to them. Just a thought.
usgobuy

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 07:43:10 AM

There are a lot of best courier services in USA. I would love to prefer you usgobuy.com as they are much reliable and provide 24X7 access to their customers. You can also track the orders as per your requirements.

Also, they provide proper security and safety of package while on the way to its destination.
cassydwayne

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:56:08 AM

Hi! Try this - https://www.parcelbound.com/ or email info@parcelbound.com for more details. You can shop in the USA while saving 75% of international cost! Great Company! Highly recommend!!
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:05:18 AM

also living in the UK I feel I have to advise something here, I also hate paying import duties, but I have had stuff go missing, then it's only valued at £10 or something stupid, and thats all I get!

If I cant source locally, I just don't import anymore, I wish you luck trying to find a forwarding service, but please don't loose money posting £1000 item valued at £10.

<--Speaking from experience here

Best.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:00:15 PM

Have you tried renting a P.O. box in the USA which you can use to forward all your purchases in the USA to UK? I think this is more convenient than searching for people every time you buy something and need shipping.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: