Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:21:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Lending Platform BitLend.io  (Read 26323 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:08:05 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 04:32:00 PM by Paul Revere

Has the "Disciple Maker" jumped the Bitlend pirate ship? Adam Matlack is still listed as a principal in Bitlend.io. He is such a busy guy, what with all of these Paycoin "businesses" Roll Eyes he is involved in, I guess he just hasn't gotten around to updating his Linkedin profile. Still listed as employed by Allen Shinners' other companies (Along with Honest Joe Mordica and half of the other GAW/Paycoin scumbags associated with Bitlend), as well: Prestige Auditing and Picard-Crochet & Associates, Inc. U.S.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/adam-matlack/68/532/540

And here we have the explanation of why Allen is so "good" at rationalizing hiring and associating with a bunch of rotten scumbags. He is a "Rationalization Consultant". So he is a professional excuse maker?  Huh

https://www.linkedin.com/title/rationalization-consultant

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8995

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 04:25:59 PM

3re is another post-Garza enterprise, e.g.

Jason sponaugle
CTO at 3re Technologies LLC

Yes, he can't even capitalize his own name. I heard Cryptsy might be looking for a CTO, perfect candidate.

Richard Nelson
Chief Communications Officer at 3re Technologies LLC

Brad Cottrell
Chief Operations Officer
3re Technologies LLC

Ken Rogers
Finance Manager at 3RE Technologies

Not to be confused with 3Re.com, a bankrupt dotcom.

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=106826
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:40:41 PM

3re is another post-Garza enterprise, e.g.

Jason sponaugle
CTO at 3re Technologies LLC

Yes, he can't even capitalize his own name. I heard Cryptsy might be looking for a CTO, perfect candidate.

Richard Nelson
Chief Communications Officer at 3re Technologies LLC

Brad Cottrell
Chief Operations Officer
3re Technologies LLC

Ken Rogers
Finance Manager at 3RE Technologies

Not to be confused with 3Re.com, a bankrupt dotcom.

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=106826

So this 3re outfit is a sham? I don't see any website or anything about them anywhere. These clowns are so laughable.

This is just fantastic in itself. http://prestigeauditing.com/about-the-owner/

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:45:37 PM

Hey PaulRevere:

Even though I gave away my account months ago, I still get rare emails from dysfunctional ZenCloud -- this time Ryan specifically, so if your hunch is correct, there does seem to be a lot of GAW nepotism going on between BitLend & the major GAWMiners Refugees.

EMAIL from ryan@xpydev.org:

"Your Micro-prime key is now available on your account. Log in and click the profile menu at the top right to find your key.

What is a Micro-prime?

A micro-prime is a special private key generated for each Zencloud users that purchased an Immortal Hashstaker. This key will stake at the Prime Controller stake rate up to a certain balance of coins that is proportional to the total size of your Immortal Hashstakers. To use this key, download the Paycoin desktop wallet from paycoin.com and import the private key into the wallet. Once the wallet is updated with the micro-prime update, it will immediately start staking at the increased rate.

Thanks,
zenportal

Login to Zencloud
If you have any questions you can contact us at 'ryan@xpydev.org' "

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH  Micro-Primes!"

Said Homer Simpson.

I think we can paraphrase another Homer quote to sum up this new news.

More coins created out of thin air, the cause of, and solution to, all of Paycoin's problems.
Paul Revere

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:46:35 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 08:01:23 PM by Paul Revere

This same pack of scum that implemented the GAW and then Paycoin operations is part of every one of the myriad Paycoin "businesses" in existence and sprouting to life by the day as each older one withers away after soaking up as much BTC from victims as it can. They just trade the various titles and such for each one they conceive, it is a complete fucking joke. Looks to me like Allen simply took over the GAW Gang. But now all of these shysters are like TOTALLY honest and legit. And then to be the leader of a 475+ victim lawsuit that is the result of what these same guys did while working with/for Josh Garza and/or GAW? Cmon. I mean.. just.. cmon!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 05:01:07 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:53:57 AM by suchmoon

So this 3re outfit is a sham? I don't see any website or anything about them anywhere. These clowns are so laughable.

A business that seems to consist entirely of "officers" and "managers" doesn't inspire much confidence. The should hire a Chief Spelling Officer perhaps.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
Paul Revere

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:10:00 PM

A business that seems to consist entirely of "officers" and "managers" doesn't inspire much confidence. The should hire a Chief Spelling Officer perhaps.

Maybe they can get the copy checker from Meganet:

Remember: Secure Infromation is Power!

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:57:38 PM

Thanks, InfroBros!!

Allen Shinners complains on shitcointalk that no one knows anything here on BCT.

Partly True!

Why?  B/C he REFUSES to answer basic, straightforward questions here.

Keep at it, Paul Revere.

He can't have it both ways.

Same with the "GAWsuit."  He is asking for litigants to pay a pro-rated share, yet simultaneously downplaying the likelihood of any success.... even if they "win!"

He got called on working with GAWtards, but claims it's "only Joe,"

It looks like people are starting to get hip to his tricks, even on shillcointalk.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 09:26:25 PM

Joe 'Honest' Mordica of bitlend.io & CTO of GAW confirms that GAW does not dump coins  Grin why not trust him with your information and BTC
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 09:39:42 PM

Has the "Disciple Maker" jumped the Bitlend pirate ship? Adam Matlack is still listed as a principal in Bitlend.io. He is such a busy guy, what with all of these Paycoin "businesses" Roll Eyes he is involved in, I guess he just hasn't gotten around to updating his Linkedin profile. Still listed as employed by Allen Shinners' other companies (Along with Honest Joe Mordica and half of the other GAW/Paycoin scumbags associated with Bitlend), as well: Prestige Auditing and Picard-Crochet & Associates, Inc. U.S.

And here we have the explanation of why Allen is so "good" at rationalizing hiring and associating with a bunch of rotten scumbags. He is a "Rationalization Consultant". So he is a professional excuse maker?  Huh

GAWSOME!!!  Pious Disciple-Maker is "...executing Gods will."

I wonder how many gods???
Paul Revere

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:18:45 PM

LOL- Good catch on the "Gods". I am guessing these might include Baal and Moloch. Adam must have had some important Paycoin meeting the Sunday that was covered at his church. I recall some hundreds of pages ago in the GAW thread the list of the Ten Commandments that these "pious" Paycoin Scum have violated. Now that they have knocked off #1, I wonder which are left?

Hmmmm. Kill might be covered with the dead rabbits sent to Mike Johnson, and Josh portraying himself as a crypto savior might have #2 covered. Lets see, working on Sunday, check, insulting mother, check #5 off, name in vain, stealing,adultery, coveting thy neighbors wife and checkbook,  check, Josh posted false witness against "trolls" on Reddit saying they had made threats against his family, check, check, hmmm.

Wow, they may have violated all Ten Commandments in this operation now!! Quite the overachievers these Paycoin Scum are!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 01:45:51 PM

Hmmmm. Kill might be covered with the dead rabbits sent to Mike Johnson, and Josh portraying himself as a crypto savior might have #2 covered. Lets see, working on Sunday, check, insulting mother, check #5 off, name in vain, stealing,adultery, coveting thy neighbors wife and checkbook,  check, Josh posted false witness against "trolls" on Reddit saying they had made threats against his family, check, check, hmmm.

Wow, they may have violated all Ten Commandments in this operation now!! Quite the overachievers these Paycoin Scum are!

I would give them a pass on #6 if they eat the dead rabbits. Killing for food AFAIK is ok-ish. Said rabbits could be slightly decomposed by now though.
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:05:01 PM

Well well well  Roll Eyes

So thoroughly enjoying this thread and delighted to see the new Prestige Auditing website. Having taken an interest in its owner's incredibly verbose posturings many months ago and still today where walls of his texts could be replaced with mere single sentences, I was quite surprised to see how young the owner is. Certainly had me fooled all this time, I always pictured a middle-aged man, down on his luck, expert in some weird telecom. auditing "thing", Russian linguistics, merely trying to earn some extra "bucks" off of paycoin. Always with some lofty ideas and schemes to make it all work. International off-shore corporation setups, shuffle money here, there, calculating numbers and costs and all sorts of impressive experienced appearing things. But on the site it turns out he's just another youngster with big dreams. Then I start to think you know what, what an odd coincidence, air force, telecoms. the exact same thing as Joe and the others on the teams. Did they all know each other from earlier on. Did they know each other before it all went belly up and were only pretended to be foes all along?

https://archive.is/aIWDf

They all look like they are cut from the same cloth.

Not so.  Cool

By habit I take a look at the source code of their new website and what do I see:

http://prestigeauditing.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Smiling-Man.jpg

That's weird I say, smiling-man.jpg? What an odd file name for the owner's handsome face full on display for all to see.

After much digging what do I find, he's smiling man, over here

https://archive.is/HGBqV

on dentistry.entrepreneur.md

Cheesy

Roll Eyes

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:57:31 PM

You win a big prize for that!

Allen is seriously going full GAWtard!

He IS a middle ages aged guy. 

Look at his bio.

Look at his LinkedIn page or Google Page.

Different guy.

Won't he have to show up in person for the "GAWSUIT?"

This is stranger-than-Garza....  Wonder what he's hiding.... besides his FACE?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 05:40:15 PM

After much digging what do I find, he's smiling man, over here

https://archive.is/HGBqV

on dentistry.entrepreneur.md

Shit, you should have posted a warning "don't eat while reading for you might choke" Smiley

When I saw that pic on the website I thought it has to be a stock photo. What's the point of doing that? If they don't want to post photos they don't have to. We already know what Adam and Joe look like, it doesn't change anything either way.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:27:28 PM

You win a big prize for that!

Allen is seriously going full GAWtard!

He IS a middle ages aged guy. 

Look at his bio.

Look at his LinkedIn page or Google Page.

Different guy.

Won't he have to show up in person for the "GAWSUIT?"

This is stranger-than-Garza....  Wonder what he's hiding.... besides his FACE?

https://plus.google.com/111102983867550471869/posts?pid=6148902005058643426&oid=111102983867550471869

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:50:11 PM

Nice sleuthing, guys!

I call Copyright Violation!

The thing is, Shinners knows this!    Duh!

It is still hard for me to let go of the high regard I've long-held for him.

I think the real Allen Shinners was taken captive by the GAWtards a few months ago & Garza & Dorman have taken over spinning his public image....

It's the only logical explanation, IMO.

Allen, if you're reading this, plz answer PR's questions, and save some face.

Either one.

Grin
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 08:59:06 PM

Nothing says it better than; "HIRE ME TO AUDIT YOUR SENSITIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL TOP-SECRET DOCUMENTS AND INVOICES"; than a picture of not me the owner.  Roll Eyes
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:24:12 PM

And here we have the explanation of why Allen is so "good" at rationalizing hiring and associating with a bunch of rotten scumbags. He is a "Rationalization Consultant". So he is a professional excuse maker?  Huh

HAHAHAHA  "....making disciples FEW AT A TIME...."       What, is he killing them off?

Doesn't capitalize his Church name either.

What a sinner.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:38:03 PM

Only a true ass clown would have a goddamn cartoon on their linkedin profile anyhow. & A "Disciple maker" ? What the fuck is that even, a brain-washer?  Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀