Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Lending Platform BitLend.io  (Read 26323 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:45:31 PM

Is that from one of the Bitlend videos?  Huh If not, I would suggest removing the img blocks for the image of the really bad boobs and maybe just leave the link. These guys will use anything like this to attack us, instead of answering questions. Pure Garza style. I have been cursing less than usual for this reason, as this Bitlend.io story has taken a rather serious turn.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:14:50 PM

image of the really bad boobs
Cheesy
Just as you wish, fits good to this discussion, fake boobs.

Here is everything connected to gaw, garza, hashtalk, paycointalk, bitlend. Whatever you talk about it's about all of them, however you turn it around.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:34:13 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 10:22:11 PM by Paul Revere

Thank you for that, and no worries, not trying to be a prude or issue orders, etc. Trust me on this, I am not a prude and really do not care what anyone says on the intertoobz. But the Bitlend Team is already using this type of thing to distract from the facts of the situation. The guys running Bitlend and the Paycoiner forums are for the most part the very same guys who made HashTalk into an internet Jim Jones Cult based in North Korea (The People's Temple of Paycoin) using weapons like Ad Hominim attacks, misdirection, straw man arguments, etc , so that Josh Garza could make his GAW/ Paycoin fraud operation as large and successful (for him) as it was. I am sure Suchmoon will get a little chuckle seeing me suggest removing the boobies, seeing how he has chided me for being a bit over the top with insults and abrasive language in the GAW/GArza thread .  Cheesy

P.S: Just saw my "Korfax with a mushroom fountain on his head" pics again- LMAO. Uhhh, hmm. LOL! I'm working on getting a bit less abrasive too.... Grin

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
boki15

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:50:22 PM

No, no you are right. Let's be more official in this thread. I will even try to use spellchecker just to fit to the needs which you want to keep Wink. I'll be more polite from now on.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 10:39:48 PM

simdude is Jason Sponaugle the sites dev. why not clearly state that?
he also worked for Garza/GAW as a dev (paycoingateway) and defended the clusterfuck at times

the CEO Allen Shinner is the guy who is pursuing group lawsuit (400 people+) against GAW. trust worthy guy

Richard Nelson (support) is in team paycoin. not quite sure if he worked for GAW or just forum sanitizer

korfax was a moderator for the current paycoin forum

Nice cartoon there , Jason. Trying to hide the fact that you are a nose picking fat slob kid ?

The real Jason Sponaugle/simdude

When you have the people running something like  this hiding behind puppet accounts and talking to themselves as if they are actually customers, you know for sure that it is like TOTALLY 100% legit.  Roll Eyes

P.S: Gotta love how they claim this is not associated with Paycoin, and then all of the "invites' are given out on the Paycoiner forums.

Hey assholes: Please stop preying on the stupid fucking Paycoiners FFS.

Conning people who are just this side of completely fucking retarded is NOT COOL!

Scamming won't help you lose weight and avoid the diabetes!

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:33:17 PM

he also worked for Garza/GAW as a dev (paycoingateway) and defended the clusterfuck at times

the CEO Allen Shinner is the guy who is pursuing group lawsuit (400 people+) against GAW. trust worthy guy

Richard Nelson (support) is in team paycoin. not quite sure if he worked for GAW or just forum sanitizer

Nice cartoon there , Jason. Trying to hide the fact that you are a nose picking fat slob kid ?

When you have the people running something like  this hiding behind puppet accounts and talking to themselves as if they are actually customers, you know for sure that it is like TOTALLY 100% legit.  Roll Eyes

P.S: Gotta love how they claim this is not associated with Paycoin, and then all of the "invites' are given out on the Paycoiner forums.

Conning people who are just this side of completely fucking retarded is NOT COOL!

Somewhere some odd hundreds of pages ago in the Garza thread, Jason Sponaugle asked me to meme him because he "wanted to be famous on Bitcointalk" sic and that is where that Jason/WOWdude meme came from. Took a while, but he is getting a little more famous now.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 11:49:53 PM

Lol he needs to be fatpeoplehate famous too

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:59:42 PM

You guys are really seeing the light!

I avoided BCT for many months b/c of all the meaningless personal / ad hominem attacks.

I really wish I had hung in there, though.

I drank the Paycoin Kool-aid & I could have saved myself months of agony if I had the guts to read between the bullies' lines to get the good information....

I am counting on this crowd to break the story first when they slap the cuffs on the Garbanzo Beans.

If you all can take the High Road, there is nothing the XPY Crowd can complain about & use to misdirect the arguments against the current kool-aid junkies.... 

And more wimps like me will get the truth.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:07:25 AM

I avoided BCT for many months b/c of all the meaningless personal / ad hominem attacks.

I drank the Paycoin Kool-aid & I could have saved myself months of agony if I had the guts to read between the bullies' lines to get the good information....

I am counting on this crowd to break the story first when they slap the cuffs on the Garbanzo Beans.

If you all can take the High Road, there is nothing the XPY Crowd can complain about & use to misdirect the arguments against the current kool-aid junkies....  

That sir, was as noble and brave a statement as I have ever heard.

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:09:57 AM

That sir, was as noble and brave a statement as I have have heard.

THANKS!  But not nearly as brave & noble as your art work!   Grin  (and research.)
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:12:31 AM

LOL, ninja'd me on my "wordo" fix!

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:08:29 AM

I think this response  on the GAW/GArza thread about the situation being discussed in this thread needs to be here.

You're spot on!

They are playing an "away" game on Garbanzo's home turf.

They are throwing the game.

Shinners is more focused on exploiting others for profit than he is with getting any justice now.  Clearly.

He isn't even trying to pretend he's not.

I really feel sorry for the litigants --- burned AGAIN.

They need to reorganize & countersue.... get an injunction from a higher court --- before it's too late.

Just to be clear, I am not accusing Allen or Adam of intentionally throwing the lawsuit. Everything I see simply looks suspicious as hell to me, so I tossed it out there for others to mull around. I can tell you for a fact that if I was one of the guys in the suit I would be looking into what the heck  is going on, and filtering out any of the excuses Allen is tossing out there. Pretty obvious, since I am doing that and I am not even someone that got conned by GAW. Being new to crypto, I mainly joined this forum to find out what the real deal was with the impending Paycoin launch that was plastered all over every miner type site. I was basicly told here " Well, what do you think? Is Garza selling $20 bills for $4? And I thought "Nope, I think the asshole is selling $0 bills for $4." I was lucky, Garza's target for his Paycoin fraud scam was people just like me, and that pissed me off enough that I became interested in seeing that scumbag and his cohorts at the very least get stopped.  

How many Millions of Dollars worth of claims are rolled up in the GAWsuit? $5ish? That's a lot of Ferraris.

boki15

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:17:35 AM

Better be late then never, welcome Smiley

And Paul was asking if there are any fruits of his animations (I can't mess with him, especially on how genious simple he can paint an owl, he is better than the guy who painted Mark Zuckerberg, beside his bullywood story qualities, he is an artist)

I'll keep getting all this with joke, maybe this/their band can tell them a message about involving GAW staff?

boki15

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:09:59 AM

Shinners is more focused on exploiting others for profit than he is with getting any justice now.  Clearly.
Depends what profit means, sensible information like financial status or copies of all documents could be much more worth.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:05:50 AM

Somewhere some odd hundreds of pages ago in the Garza thread, Jason Sponaugle asked me to meme him because he "wanted to be famous on Bitcointalk" sic and that is where that Jason/WOWdude meme came from. Took a while, but he is getting a little more famous now.
LOL what a loser. Anyone who wants to be a forum  celebrity is a loser. I post here to learn about Bitcoin and earn some extra money. Aside from making a profit, I don't spend a lot of time on internet forums.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:10:50 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 09:42:58 PM by Paul Revere

I decided to look for the posts where Jason was whining about not getting any attention like the rest of the scumbags on Team Paycoin and the Paycoin Foundation were getting. Turns out it was on April 13. This time period (April 11-13) saw a lot of things happening all at once.

Ok guys i called you guys out on the video call last night. Why the hell have you not talked about me. I mean like 1 post and a few references. This is like total Crap. You guys are supposed to make me famous. And you are doing a shitty Job. Step it up Guys i want to see funny pics about me. And how when i was 12 Paul Revere Tried to get me into his car with candy. I mean these are things the community on here needs to know.

Jason, you need to take a chill pill. Whatever your or Team XPY's beef is with this forum or posters here you can only make it worse by doing shit like this.

This will all go away if and when you start doing what a serious coin development team is supposed to be doing, if there is such a thing. It may take a while to take Garza's stench out of it, and only if you don't start acting like Garza.

I'll make ya famous....

How am I doing, Jason? Are you feeling famous yet?

I made this post on April 11:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11049268#msg11049268

OK, it's about Dick Tator on Mineral who was burning up that forum and pissing off all the Paycoiners. Cheesy  If you read from that point forward to the 13th you see the following happen or come to light:

~ Homero announces in an obvious (to me) and over the top staged irc chat involving three people (Adam, Sciborg (Jeff?) and Josh), that mysteriously got released for some odd reason by one of them(FAKE leak), that "Paycoins and Prime Controllers were stolen by Paycoin Foundation (Adam Matlack & Co) the FBI and/or SEC is now "managing the GAW Prime Controllers and XPY".  Homero is obviously engaging in subterfuge and make everyone think that he and Adam are now arch enemies. I of course did not buy that bullshit one stinking bit, and I warned XPY bagholders that  the "hack" / split up of the GAW Gang was simply a ruse and that a huge dump was incoming.:

Maybe those idiot paycoin bag holders will finally get it?

Seems a few are doing the prudent thing and dumping off some XPY, but the ones on Hashtalk right now are a special kind of totally bullheaded fucking stupid. All convinced it is the fault of "TeamPaycoin" or whatever and not coming to grips with the fact that the whole enterprise is a big pack of crooks created and led by Josh that have seemingly now turned on each other.
Here we have a fucking imbecile who has the whole situation figured out. https://hashtalk.org/topic/36102/live-chat-with-prime-node-managers/150

A: Paycoin was designed to fail, while putting YOUR BTC/$ in Josh's pocket. It worked as designed!
B: TeamPaycoin was designed to deflect blame for A to someone other than Josh/GAW. In that it is working amazingly well. To me the jury is still out on whether this latest dispute about ownership of PCs is part of the ruse.
C:  Josh is an idiot child-man who likes to PLAY CEO with his child-man group of internet pals that he steals from. When it comes to the "Big Boy" running a company stuff he is a total and absolute fucking failure. The only skill he has is conning people.
D: I seriously doubt there is an actual competent coder in this whole group of assholes.

This list could go on and on.

Nailed those points, and now it is apparent that the deception list really did go on and on. Much deeper than I suspected with the obvious attempt at confusing people by splitting up the GAW Gang after the heist and pointing fingers at each other to create doubt about who the crooks were.
~ "Honest" Adam Matlack- Josh's BFF, Jason Sponaugle , Dr. Twat, and the Hillbilly put on a shitshow.

Here's the link to last night's shitshow. If nothing else, tune in for the hillbilly moderator, who gets bonus points for calling Adam "Matlock". You can tell he *really* hates that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73R2YBXXxvY

~ I followed the "hacked" Paycoins from the first "hack" (~March 3) of Team Paycoin back to known wallets controlled by Garza/GAW since day 1, and shitloads more to exchanges.
~ The Paycoin Foundation "hack" happened.
~ The Garza's have a GTFO of town sale. "GoneToTexas" was chalked on the door.
~ The BadBitcoin lead attack on Mike Johnson was in full swing.

wow this makes no sense Grin

also this dumbo doesnt realize that Mr. Ganza already tried legal means...for some reason he failed  Cool and didnt even include CoinFire in the "hitlist of reporters"

badbitcoin, what a joke

ps: CoinFire is not there to protect your stupid investment. protect it your self... oops you cant because Mr. Gonzo has death grip on you

There. I fixed BadBitcorns post for him so it is a bit closer to reality.  Grin
~ Threats and real attacks by the Paycoin Gang were in full swing. Threats were tossed around by psycho creeps in the Paycoin Cult everywhere (Hashtalkers Hells Gremlin, Stefania, etc.), and Coinfire's Mike Johnson had just received the dead rabbits in the mail, and was being stalked and hardcore harassed- perhaps even the target of a murder for hire plot.
~ Paycoiners were giving Josh tips on how to better commit fraud so he and the Gang can rip them off more.
~ Hardcore Paycoiner chump ColdCoiner launched a true masterpiece app for Paycoin. Josh tried to hype it, but even the Paycoiners would not buy that bullshit.
~ The anal dildo pics were making the rounds- warning NSFW!

No our mrceo is the one on the left
https://i.vimeocdn.com/video/460259783_1280x720.jpg

That is a truly disgusting pic of Mrs. Garza posing with a huge dildo. Should mark that NSFW!  Cheesy

~ And of course what now appears to be the biggest thing that happened in that short time frame. D. Allen Shinners announced the GAWsuit here on BCT with his one and only post on this forum on April 12. If you want to believe it is a coincidence that this was announced the day after the announcement of the fake split up of the GAW Gang, go right ahead.
I just completed an interview with Matt, I will post the full article and interview shortly on bitsofnews.net

Cool. Did you ask what he plans on doing with those Prime Controller's other than using them to print free XPY to dump onto pathetically ignorant bagholder victims of this scam, exactly the same as Josh was doing? Do they bake bread or churn butter or something in addition to the task they are designed for?

I heard people were filing a class action suit against gaw.    Does anyone have any further information about that?

Sorry, someone directed me here, although I am registered on this forum, it is rare I come here.  Roll Eyes

Information on any possible lawsuit can be found here:  https://forum.gethashing.com/t/probing-a-lawsuit-against-gawminers-et-al/2626?u=allen1980s

At this stage it is getting interest from those who were customers of GAW/Zencloud/Paybase. There is an upcoming conference call with one of the law firms being chosen.

Cheesy

How is that "lawsuit" going, Allen? So far you have gotten 475+ GAW fraud victims to sign away their rights to sue, Gone into business with the star witness and several others involved in the Paycoin scam, thus likely invalidating testimony from star witness Honest Joe Mordica,  set up the suit in Texas, the deadbeat state where no one will ever collect a nickel, and nothing else 6 months later. Nothing fishy there at all.

There are way more events in that 3 day period, but I have some things to do right now, so I am going to cut this post off here. Have a read of those days and see what I mean. Epic.

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:56:10 AM

"Lawsuit?"

What "Lawsuit?"

Allen never said "Lawsuit," he said "GAWsuit!"

http://gawsuit.com/news-updates/
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:04:49 PM

"Lawsuit?"

What "Lawsuit?"

I don't see anything new there. Did Allen scrub it already? Or am I missing it somehow?

boki15

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:27:37 PM

"Lawsuit?"

What "Lawsuit?"

I don't see anything new there. Did Allen scrub it already? Or am I missing it somehow?

How could you miss it??? Allen the bad stated the most of them are innocent and as we can see there is no money, not enough? Who needs a court or an stupid judge to decide who is guilty or not, especially if there is FBI and good friends like Joe, even John Doe would be better friend. I think you have also missed that Allen himself is a judge and they found a guilty one Smiley, it's me, so SuperLawyerMegaJudgeDred Dr. Dick Allen stated that I am Ganza, case finished.

Are there any questions or can Allen the bad close this case now and go for a beer with JG, his wife and maybe her new tits that she will buy with the money these couples got by this lawsuit.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:43:55 PM

"Lawsuit?"

What "Lawsuit?"

How could you miss it??? Allen the bad stated the most of them are innocent and as we can see there is no money, not enough? Who needs a court or an stupid judge to decide who is guilty or not, especially if there is FBI and good friends like Joe, even John Doe would be better friend. I think you have also missed that Allen himself is a judge and they found a guilty one Smiley, it's me, so SuperLawyerMegaJudgeDred Dr. Dick Allen stated that I am Ganza, case finished.

Are there any questions or can Allen the bad close this case now and go for a beer with JG, his wife and maybe her new tits that she will buy with the money these couples got by this lawsuit.

Why?  Did Jessica have to pawn her first job?  Or did she sell them at the GTFO Moving Sale?

3 Boobs.....GTT...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: