Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:03:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Lending Platform BitLend.io  (Read 26323 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:32:37 AM

Another post that needs to be here as well.

I think I know exactly what the purpose of the recent pump was now. The assholes who run the Paycoin scam and are also running this Bitlend operation wanted to have a nice bump in price so they could pimp out some loans to morons who will buy their fraudcoin at an inflated price during the launch of their new scam Bitlend which is designed to rip off the morons even further. Disgusting. If you want to believe that is a coincidence, go right ahead. I am completely disgusted here. D. Allen Shinners was supposed to be a real stand up guy, and now he is pulling this bullshit?  Again: What the fuck is going on? Are humans degenerating into apes?

P.s: I just want to apologize to all apes who are reading this for insulting you. Apes would never do this  to each other, but scumbag "humans" sure do.

*Adam and the rest of the Bitlend/Paycoin team: Make sure you give Trixster, the paycoiner fucked out of his life savings after investing in Paycoin to try to leave his children something more and dying a horrible death from cancer, a couple pennies out of your latest haul, you super duper swell guys yous! Fuck YEAAAH!!! Way to go Mr FAke Christian asshole hypocrite Adam and associates.

I am starting to wonder if Earth has been invaded by body snatching scammers from the planet Fuckingassholeatron. What I am seeing going on here is definitely not the way Human Beings would behave.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:46:03 AM

Own thread  Grin, isn't it too much publicity  Roll Eyes

However, love the gif showing how such amazing ideas are born and it's connection to the universe, this is the best multimessage of InsanelyStupidAwesoneUniversal idea, can't stop watching it  Grin
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:30:23 AM

Props to Paul Revere.  

Most of us jaded internauts would take one look at a puerile scam site run by some folks who live in extreme poverty (financial and intellectual) and simply move on with our daily business as with any CHEAP V14GR4!! spam mail.  However Herr. Revere has put in good work to help those more gullible.  Hats off to you sir.  

Thank you kindly, sir. When this popped up a few days ago, I figured it was just another not needed and in the end probably detrimental "service" and said my piece. Then I saw that there were Paycoiners involved and started pulling on some loose threads. Imagine my surprise when Joe Mordica fell out of Allens underwear! This is way off of the charts wacky, when you have the guy leading the big lawsuit against GAW hiring the very guy who implemented that scam. Homero Garza did not actually do jack shit. He stole exactly as many dollars as Hitler killed Jews. None. Zero. (Not counting embezzlement, of course) They both had other people commit the actual crimes, and in the case of GAW, the #1 guy who made the whole Hashlet Ponzi and then Zencloud/Paycoin scams function was Joe Mordica. It is completely nuts.

"Nuts" decoded:

• Collect Lawsuit Monies
  • Go Full Ponzi
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:46:58 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 10:35:26 PM by Paul Revere

D. Allen Shinners. CEO of Bitlend and leader of the GAW suit is clearly demonstrating that your complete personal and financial information is perfectly safe with him and Bitlend:

The businessmanLawyerGodOfLaw posted my private data Smiley, Allen the bad one.

I was talking to him over mail about the lawsuit, I did not trust him, now he posted this, he is accusing me to be Ganza and he and Joe are such success, well read it, I know how you feel Allen, like a shit, a fluid one, do not break your eyes reading this shit and explanation why Joe is innocent, he is innocent because I am such an badass, that's his answer:

If you are the Moral Leader of the Paycoined that makes it ok to take the private personal information given to him in confidence and use it in a vicious personal attack against someone who had signed up for the GAWsuit and then had the audacity to question why Allen was in business with someone who is in large part responsible for the fraud which they are suing over, because- you know "Moral Leader of the Paycoined does whatever the fuck he wants". Deal with it.

Here are a couple more "interesting points" that Allen missed:

~ Allen has clearly demonstrated with this attack and doxxing that he can not be trusted with your personal information. PERIOD.
~ Allen also intentionally hired Joe Mordica to be CTO of Bitlend.
~ 1+1=?

Every single person who has sent D. Allen Shinners or Bitlend their personal information had better take a close look at this complete and total breach of trust and wake the fuck up.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:21:01 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 03:07:31 PM by Paul Revere

Doing a little search, I found another Bitlend shill working the Reddcoin forum.
Archive: https://archive.is/VxShk

Eric Kraus, one of the hardcore Hashtalkers. Looks like a real brainiac. And no, I am not doxxing him, the dumbass has his personal information and pictures plastered all over the intertoobz. FYI: The Intertoobz is forever. Just wait till your chidren read what a smart guy daddy is! Invested heavily in and shilled hardcore for Paycoin, when that went belly up he borrowed and shilled from/for BTCLend  and invested in SrycptCC. Amazingly the Ponzi he invested in to bail him out of the last Ponzi failed. Now the idiot is shilling for Bitlend.

Allen: Please stop taking advantage of these morons. It is truly despicable, if perhaps BARELY legal due to some loophole.

Edit to add: Hohoho! What do we have here?? http://thedatingjudge.com/safefreeageverifyonline-com-is-a-dating-scam-that-steals-from-cl-users/
About halfway down the page:

Seems Mr. Cool feller Eric Kraus ( or should I call you Lorraine?) might be a scammer too! Birds of a feather, __________ together!

Allen: How much are you paying this known GAW/Paycoin shill to shill for Bitlend?? Paying the dumbass with Paycoins maybe?

Every time I poke Bitlend with a stick another apparent piece of dogshit involved with GAW/Paycoin falls out. Ridiculous!

P.s: Is this guy one of the other "experienced individuals" that have in your employ?

Also, how about an answer on the Dubai registration? What's the deal? Looks like it actually isn't registered there, but if it is and it just is not showing up on their website yet, that means that there is a minimum of 51% ownership by a UAE national(s). Your information started out stating that you, Jason Sponaugle, and Dick Nelson were the owners, and then you changed that to "oh gosh it is actually 6 people and myself", and now this. Please explain EXACTLY who is involved in this operation so that potential investors and customers can make an informed decision about whether they should use the Bitlend.io service.

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:05:16 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 05:45:33 PM by Paul Revere

Another post from another thread that needs to be as well.

How doess BTCjam compare to the new Bitlend.io P2P trading platform? Bitlend.io is headed by D. Allen Shinners , the leader of the 400+ person GAW suit AND at the same time he is partnered up with some of the GAW staff that implemented that fraud scheme. I am NOT making this up. Seriously. He says that it is fine because they have "not been convicted of anything". In relation to the comments about the bad investments the borrowers on BTCjam make, Bitlend is taking that a step further and steering the loans specifically at the Paycoiners. So, they are taking BTC from people who have some and lending it to people who are likely to buy Paycoins, which the guys running Bitlend including central figures of the Paycoin scam operation: Joe Mordica & Adam Matlack, ( I kid you not!) own the vast majority of (got for free) and also have control of most of the Fraud Controllers , so they can shit out some Paycoins real fast after they line up a loan to some dumbass Paycoiner and "fill his order". HA HAHHHA HA! Woooo!

This is what Bitlend has lined up. Not that this would be all of their loans, but this chain below does exist, and the fact is that they are shilling this thing hardcore on the Paycoiner forums and pretty much nowhere else.

Step 1 : Find people with BTC (here mostly).
Step 2 : Find Paycoiners on the forums you run: Paycointalk GetHashing and Hashclub, who are mezmerized by the fraudcoin you own an infinite supply of, all gotten for free of course.
Step 3 : Bring these two together and arrange a loan. Take a nice fat cut up front! Crack a fucking beer and smile!
Step 4 : Wait for the Paycoined borrower to gleefully take his borrowed BTC over to Cryptsy. Dump free Paycons into his Buy Bid the moment it pops up, or perhaps steer him into a HYIP or other operation that you are running or have a big cut of.
Step 5 : A month later, the value of Paycoin or the other "investment" has tanked, and loan is defaulted upon.
Step 6 : Turn real world collection agencies loose on the dumbass Paycoiner that got conned into a loan. Snicker heartily!
Step 7 : Act like you're sorry for steering the BTC holder into a bad (rigged!) loan where he lost most or all of his BTC, which of course went into YOUR POCKETS!!!
Step 8 : Do the Homero Garza Scam Dance!

Disclaimer : It is not being suggested that Josh Garza is part of Bitlend, just some of the guys that worked for him and "somehow" ended up with all of the Paycoins for free and run all of the little shitstain "services" for Paycoin are.

Yeeeeee HAW! Quite the fucking dealio , eh? BTCLend (Carmelo Milian John Tuberosi and Josh Garza operation) was similar to this, except it's first use was to lock up Paycoin bags so good dumpage could continue , paying like 20%/year stake when their dumpage was tanking the price of Paycoin 50-70% per MONTH! And then they started targeting BTC loans at the Paycoined and of course giving prference to those that say they will buy either Paycoins or "invest" in the ScryptCC Ponzi, which was rumored to have the garza stench on it. Whatever the case was with their cut of ScytCC is unknown,but the fact is a large amount of the BTCLend loans (now ALL tanking en masse with the collapse of ScryptCC) were steered to this obvious Ponzi.  The Paycoiners were all giddy and sure that by doubling down in the ScryptCC Ponzi after getting hardcore ripped off with the  Paycoin scam they would be RICH! Shocking that it didn't work out...

Is there anything of this sort going on with BTCjam? With BTCLend and now Bitlend it is slap you HARD in the face obvious what they are doing.

boki15

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:38:41 AM

Sell this story to hollywood and make us rich with Payscam story  Grin, you are famous

boki15

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:54:35 AM

But Paul, you forgot to write about how the price is hold to pretend some value, there is no trading volume, just resells to each other to pump the price for bitlend.io, I think you could complement your post with your thoughs and expression about it.
boki15

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:56:57 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 01:08:23 AM by boki15

And of course Cryptsy's role in this hollywood runner
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:35:23 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 02:09:09 AM by Paul Revere

Bubba has taken up the flag where LeftUser/Boki had fallen and is bravely charging forward!

https://paycointalk.org/topic/623/bitlend-vs-btcjam
https://archive.is/8eOfJ

Go Bubba, Go!

P.S: GOTTA LOVE the 7 upvotes for Korfax' Jerkoff post. I would wager a guess that is a list of mostly smurf accounts of the TeamPaycoin scammers who run this forum, and of course Paycoin and are the tech staff of Bitlend

Here is a screen from a couple days ago where LeftUser/Boki was BANNED for posting the very same thing in response to the very same jerkoff post from Korfax.

boki15

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:55:22 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 02:05:55 AM by boki15

I saw it, thanks bubba, your english is better than my, they will like you more then me Smiley

Conspiracy or not, but this is a part of the chat on slack shortly before they banned me:

We all need to take in mind that he posted 20 minutes earlier an official statement:

And this is the guy who supported mobbing:

Now what? Official, or not, yes because he was who announced it here or no because he failed to announce?

What do you think Smiley
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:12:18 PM

Not sure what would be considered "official" from this operation. They refuse to answer pretty much any questions, like who EXACTLY is involved in this "lending institution", and why does the Dubai registration appear to be a flat out lie? If the Dubai registration is actually legitimate, that makes ALL previous statements regarding the ownership of Bitlend.io complete and total lies. Kind of a pickle you are in there Allen. Please explain why everything about this operation is actually the opposite of what the facts and common sense say it is.

Something interesting I posted last night that should be here as well:

Coincidence?

https://vimeo.com/131401815

If this Bitlend operation ends up the way it is looking right now I might have to change the face on that gif.

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:30:02 PM

Why to open a new project to compete against btc that is scamming a lot people last days but well another scamproject stay away.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:28:13 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 06:52:01 PM by Paul Revere

Is this the correct and complete lineup of the principals involved with Bitlend?

D. Allen Shinners
Joe Mordica
Adam Matlack
Michael J. Koerner Edit to add: Michael claims to not be a part of Bitlend, but simply promotes it for free.
Jason Sponaugle
Richard Nelson
Eric Kraus

ALL of these people were/are deeply involved in GAW and/or Paycoin.

Since the pack of really standup guys running Bitlend refuse to answer even the most basic of questions about the Bitlend operation, I have sifted through the various statements made by the admitted principles- some of which have since been removed or edited, to try to ascertain the complete ownership of this completely legitimate and trustworthy lending institution. Please respond and verify that these people are all involved in Bitlend, and also please indicate any others, including paid shills and such.

While you are at it, can you please answer the question about the supposed Dubai business incorporation for Bitlend? Is it a UAE/Dubai registered business or not? Why on earth are you refusing to answer even the most basic questions about Bitlend? If the UAE/Dubai registration is legitimate and not a flat out lie, then who are the UAE national(s) who have the 51% minimum ownership of Bitlend that is required for that to be legitimate?

Expect this list of valid and basic questions about Bitlend to grow and be asked repeatedly until they are answered. If anyone is aware of any information that I have missed or an incorrect conclusion I have made about the above, please post here with any information you have.

This question goes out to everyone, but the Bitlend Operation Team in particular, of course: Assuming the Dubai registration is valid, and at this time that is a big if, Bitlend appears to be perhaps barely in compliance with various anti-fraud and anti-predatory lending laws of the United States of America and it's constituent States , skirting regulation of some due to operating with Bitcoin instead of USD, and perhaps also by "registering" (maybe) the Bitlend operation in Dubai. To my knowledge ALL of the principles in Bitlend are United States Citizens who currently reside in the United States. If all of Bitlend's acting principles are residing in and performing the functions of this "company" (no proof of actual legal incorporation has been provided yet) within the United States of America, are they then not required to adhere to US laws?

Another thing occurred to me yesterday, which I am unsure about. Bitlend appears to be operating in a "legal gray area" due to the loans being made in BTC. (What about WY and NY??) However, the ultimate liability of the borrower and protection for the lender rests in collection agencies. These collection agencies will seek remedy not in BTC, but in United States Dollars. If the ultimate liability of these loans rests in USD, does that make Bitlend subject to the financial, anti-fraud, and anti-predatory lending laws (especially CO's APLLs) that they are trying to skirt? This is a very serious question that needs to be addressed. Bitlend? Are you going to answer? Any legal or financial professional's here on BCT care to give their opinion on this?

boki15

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:33:24 PM

I think you've forgot to write their responsibilities.

About involvement, it's hard to say for me, even after chatting to them all, I am not sure that everybody of them knows how to officially describe their positions.

Adam was involved in helping them. How far the word "help" reaches, I am not sure. But here are some facts that should be mentioned too.
1. Adam has built up a team from community, he was always stating that community should decide.
2. Not surprising, but community has choosen same crooks for moderating, same like on hashtalk. On this point I see some contraversy in communty overtake which is runned by same people that had control before?
3. Adam has his own project xpy.io, where same people are involved. Example is Richard Nelson (aka CeForce) on their forum. He is the responsible one for support on xpy.io and on bitlend.io . At the same time he is Mod on their payscamtalk where he was the one who suggested.
4. Same people have direct access to all sensible data, like verification data on xpy.io or bitlend.io
5. Their team is even on Slack involved, for a question about any involvement of GAW staff (Joe), they tried to troll me out and Mr. Nelson suggested a ban of me, this is whole discussio which was accepted by all responsible members on this vote:
@channel I call the question
I propose Boki15 be banned from slack for following reasons: Personal attack, unfounded and unproven statements against team members, community members, trolling, generally being a fucking asshole

tvle83, masteryoshigr, coinfairy and boxhock agreed. Which means everybody did agree on all these points. @Paul, do you really expect an answer from such clever guys?
6. Adam drives away from crypto, Allen is the one everybody listens to (obviously he is not lucky in a choise of his partners and friends, maybe it's better for him to quit).
7. Almost everybody of their staff owns at least one prime controller, just as example: CeForce, Krumz, yoshi, ...
Yellow one is involved into bitlend.io

8. Allen business ability is 0. There is nobody who controls this team or even who could lead a company an hold on all responsibilities an leading position brings with itself.
9. Whole team together went illegal way. They missuse customer confidential information.
10. SUGGESTION FOR DOXXING CAME FROM MOD STORMY, his name is David Adkins.
11. Nobody of them wanted even to answer a question about Joe's involvement, and nobody was rough or rude to them when this question was raised. I mean, even Paul could not believe that Allen is such a crook.
12. They did not state that they might share customer data, which is not legal and nobody has ever approved such movement. It's illegal, and there have been very big companies which had consquences because of simple data sharing. This point is very heavy, expecially after Dr. Dick Allen doxxed me in posting confidential information, during the launch phase of bitlend.io. Looks like him, or Paul?

Do not expect very clever answer from Mr. Dick Smiley

13. Point 12. proves that all people involved are not able to run legit business and probably stupidity is their excuse.
14. Point 13 shows that they will not be able to answer all questions. Starting with who owns/runs bitlend.io to the point where Allen and Adam should explain us why same people have access to confidential data which they use for doxxing a user for just asking about Joe's involvement. This is criminal activity.
15. Their criminal activity risks the lawsuit where 400+ people are involved and Allen will ask them soon for money. What should do these who want to quit because of all what is going on, how they now be sure that they will not be doxxed or even something worse.
16. Authorities and media have to be contacted regarding this question. I am unsure how the judge will like these facts and so many conflicts of interest. All this will end in even longer lawsuit which could cost much, much more without any security that money will be gotten back.
17. Couple of them have most coins, MK is top holder, that's why he is involved, as they always ask him too.
18. They all use haasbot on cryptsy for price manipulation, there is no trading volume.

There are much more points, just tired to write about some of these criminals, let's see what else Paul will find out Smiley

Fact is that all companies are involved with GAW in direct or non direct way, there is massive interest of conflict. These who are not in direct way involved, they are still supporting these who are directly connected.

As for a question who is involved, answer is simple, everybody of their teams. Some in different way, but still involved.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:06:17 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 06:56:14 PM by Paul Revere

Great points, Boki.

Here is something else about this whole mess that stinks so badly it makes my eyes water. Why am I the only one who can smell this stench(edit to add-except yourself Wink)?

Two things I would like to bring up regarding the GAWsuit, Allen Shinners, Joe Mordica, and Adam Matlack.

First: It has recently been revealed (in spite of Adam and Allen trying to hide this) that two of the three leaders of the "GAWsuit", D. Allen Shinners and Adam Matlack, have been in business with one of the principles involved in the GAW/Paycoin frauds , Joe Mordica, in the new Bitlend.io operation. Allen claims that this is fine because Joe Mordica has not been convicted of anything, and also that Joe Mordica is the star witness in the GAWsuit. After all, he actually implemented the fraud schemes from a technical aspect, so he knows exactly what was going on and can finger Josh Garza, right? Problem: Joe Mordica being in business with GAWsuit primary litigants D. Allen Shinners AND Adam Matack makes it simple for the GAW/Garza defense to invalidate or at minimum create doubt about Joe's testimony. Because Joe is in business with BOTH Allen and Adam, it can easily be argued that he has a financial interest in seeing them win the lawsuit, therefore Joe might say or do anything to help them. Likely result: The value of the litigants' star witness has been destroyed and GAWSUIT FAILS! How convenient. Is this intentional? There are 475+ people who need to be taking a long HARD look at what is going on here. If this is not intentional, then it is pure stupidity. Same result for the GAWsuit litigants- likely FAILURE and loss of funds to finance the GAWsuit!!! Wake the fuck up! Question EVERYTHING!

Second: Allen insists that he "knows where Garza has funds located", and that the duo who have already successfully sued GAW/Garza and WON are not going to collect, because they do not know where Garza's money is. He also clearly states repeatedly that he will NOT share ANY information he has to help these two fraud victims  collect on their judgement against GAW/Garza. WTF? Seriously? Great idea, Allen, you are a swell guy, way to "help" the victims of the GAW/Paycoin fraud schemes. I would argue that the only person you are helping is Homero Joshua Garza. So, instead of organizing the GAWsuit in CT, where one successful lawsuit against GAW  is on the record books, or any other place on earth, they are pursuing it from where? Texas, widely known as "The Deadbeat State", due to it's laws restricting the collection of judgements and asset seizure. WTF? Seriously? And I am the only person who is suspicious about this? Two former close associates of Garza conveniently direct the Lawsuit to a state where there is little to no chance of collecting a judgement IF the GAWsuit is somehow successful? Giant Red flag, folks. There needs to be 475 people asking Allen and Adam and Robert(the third primary in the GAWSuit) why they are doing this. NOW! Wake the fuck up! Ask hard questions and DEMAND answers!

GAWsuit sign up document:

Discuss and comment.

Also: I am calling on some brave soul(s) to repeat or at minimum link to this post on the Paycoiner forums. Make sure to take screenshots, as the GAW/Paycoin scumbags running those will wipe it very quickly. Good luck.

boki15

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:18:19 PM

Here is something else about this whole mess that stinks so badly it makes my eyes water. Why am I the only one who can smell this stench?

Hmmm  Undecided , I think you are not the only one  Cheesy

Paul honestly, you need to sleep a little bit or you will expose their trousers in couple of days, give them some time to make more mistakes.

BTW: Great post!
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:25:23 PM

Here is something else about this whole mess that stinks so badly it makes my eyes water. Why am I the only one who can smell this stench?

Hmmm  Undecided , I think you are not the only one  Cheesy

Paul honestly, you need to sleep a little bit or you will expose their trousers in couple of days, give them some time to make more mistakes.

BTW: Great post!

Thank you for the kind words, Boki. I know that you are questioning things that are going on here, there needs to be about 500 more people (those signed up for the GAWsuit) doing the same. I have actually compiled quite a laundry list of things to point out or question about Bitlend and the connections to the GAW / Paycoin fraud schemes. I am picking one or two at a time to work on and hammer home.  Wink

boki15

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:00:22 PM

Oh Paul, it was much more, about 1400 posts just to try to understand this kind of people. I must admit, I am not sure that there were many educated people, these are easiest to rip off. Same like for passion of the most famous Nazi, he was great orator and mighty SS was doing the job behind. I know that's too much to compare them with worst that mankind has seen but they work is almost same.

I also must say that I was and still am looking at Adam as the only one who tried something good. Adam responds to every question in very friendly way, at least it was always the case when I contacted him. He was even friendly where I might be too unfriedly. His mistake was to keep community whic Garza build up, and that's community who trust in words "Trust me, I am experienced", we know how it really is, trusting is for fools and in current situation everybody who does not ask is a fool. Adam trusted them, that was second mistake and he is still paying a lot for this, always more and more, keeping trust in same team, that's 3rd mistake. I do not think that I am wrong about Adam, I would say he is the only non crook in this team, maybe he recognised it and drives away from paycoin as like stated before, he was very unlucky in choise of his partners. I wish him the best, he lost most of all GAW investors, that really hurts. That was at least my experience with Adam, show me if I am wrong.

Paul, I am not opinion that people who repeat mistakes should be saved when they do not want to be saved. But mostly your contribution saved for sure many in not investing into something and maybe you saved someone his investment, you do not know, so do not whine about others, be happy that you understand it Wink.

For them paycoin is like gambling, they are addicts to paycoin, same as playing in casino, they need a doc and some very good medicine.
boki15

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:21:32 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 08:12:18 PM by boki15

Paul, did you watch the video, aren't glasses of Mr. Dick cool  Shocked

I am asking because this video could be almost 1to1 translated with paycoin's history Smiley, this is the moment it turns out that boobies are scam Wink

EDIT: can't wait for your answer, the point is, this moment is on beginn of this video  Roll Eyes
EDIT2: They could even keep the same band, but the should switch to another song as long as no answers come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: