Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stephanopoulos, Fiorina, Clumps of Cells and Letting It Burn  (Read 409 times)
Westin Landon Cox (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Get your filthy fiat off me you damn dirty state.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 07:28:58 PM

After watching an interview of Carly Fiorina by George Stephanopoulos, I find it necessary to call BULLSHIT.

Look. I'm not a Republican. I'm a libertarian who has occasionally been willing to vote Republican when they pretend to be against expanding government. I'm not a Fiorina booster. I doubt she's pro-life.

For that matter, technically, I'm not pro-life. There are compelling arguments for abortion to be legal. However, the government funding of abortions (and Planned Parenthood specifically) is absolutely unacceptable. And it will not stop. Democrats will lie to cover up with Planned Parenthood really does. Republicans will pretend to be outraged but they will never cut the funding.

And so here's a short video with clips from the interview along with clips proving Stephanopoulos (and Sarah Kliff who he quotes) are absolute liars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg9XiNda83w

I also note the following: George Stephanopoulos is one of the Clinton donors who was rewarded with trips to Jeffrey Epstein's "Pedophile Island" when it was active. It's amazing to me how many people who made trips to that island managed to escape that scandal.

This is a catalyst for something I've been thinking about for a while. There is absolutely no hope for restraining the power of the U.S. Government. The majority of the people do not even want it constrained. I think we all know, however, that much of its power comes from control of the currency. Many of us also know that Bitcoin is a threat to that power.

Disaffected libertarians and small-government conservatives (even pro-lifers) need to be told that Bitcoin can make the dollar worthless. And that the power to make the dollar worthless is one of the last powers we have. It's a far more realistic and effective power than those that follow from the First and Second Amendments.

Of course, if the dollar becomes worthless, many people will suffer. But many are suffering now. Perhaps the threat of people who've given up on the political process using their economic power to flee the dollar will be enough to make power-hungry lying establishment types to reconsider the insane things they've been doing the past decades. If not, then as the Ace of Spades (ace.mu.nu) crew have said many times:

Let it burn.

Let it burn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:12:17 PM

I like your post... may I add a few things:

1. Free Corzine (in China he would have been executed like a fucking dirty fly)
2. Shutting down the Rad meters making impossible the pricing of the real estate on the continent (there is 3 nulcear cores in full meltdown, with jet stream straight to the west coast, I loved so much Cali)
3. Labelling Gmos (Hitlary working for the crews there), the goats.
4. Kerry son or what ever suckers has wedding with iranians fm son.
5. joe bidden son in ukraine wanting to take gaz and impose gmos
6. folding to a pathetic bluff on syria when the abms could have wiped russia out, if any move may have been done
7. apparently most "overthrown" great leaders were ready to unilaterally surrender.
8. the health market place racquet
9. golf of mexico, the red spill (agent to disperse heavy oil)
10. the vaccine scandals H1N1
11. the continuous trial to breach the second amendment
12. the betrayal of the kurds, aka the turkish believes americans are idiots
13. the illegal immigrants roaming freely the land
14. the 2.5 millions black in prisons for non violent crimes, using drugs AIN'T a crime (your nations will perish)
15. the Benghazi bloodbath
16. the obsession to destroy the US to replace it with the UN charter
17. unconditional support to africa
18. skincolor tension to the point of hampering the effectiveness of the USarmy
19. propaganda + behavioral war methods on us citizens.
20. Intel forbidden to sell in China
21. Killing an american citizen with out due process
22. making America a pikers in the eyes of idiots (remember 40k troops, can be reengaged very soon)
23. the IRS war on LAW ABIDING CITIZENS to kill the TEA PARTY
24. the reset with russia mic on.
25. in the Appalachian you can get a prostitute for a 6 packs of Coke.
26. saving GM for the "union"
27. the fracking fluid scam
28. the nsa and the 4th (sry).
29. 0 inquiry on the forces behind 9.11
30. home email server...
31. cuba... my ass
32. Iran my nuclear ass
33. Hitlery receiving bribes to not color the full MENA
34. Haiti where is the money
35. this sucking f35, burn it, buy f22 b119.

And that's just out of my mind... frankly, lots to do.

but smoke some weeds, take some what ever, end up in jail.
Westin Landon Cox (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Get your filthy fiat off me you damn dirty state.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 11:04:03 PM

A professional ad has been made about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhn0DdH8M-0

Whatever you think about abortion or Fiorina, the media needs to be tarred and feathered for lying about the contents of the Planned Parenthood videos. They're shameless.

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:31:51 PM

A professional ad has been made about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhn0DdH8M-0

Whatever you think about abortion or Fiorina, the media needs to be tarred and feathered for lying about the contents of the Planned Parenthood videos. They're shameless.

Whenever I hear of someone saying they won't listen/watch the videos because they're "heavily edited", I just think, how mind-controlled are you?

The media blasted that over and over. The full videos are up, and the people actually say what others say they said. The video is quite clear about what's going on. If you want to know how ignorant and how far someone's head is in the sand, then ask them about the videos. If you hear "heavily edited" you have your answer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: