Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:18:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: idiot user being idiot  (Read 1458 times)
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:44:37 PM

being vile mouthed won't help you in any way. but I guess you are incapable of rational thought. well, whatever. I tried.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 05:15:03 PM

what the heck

i didnt fake a hack! user hackedmy pc and get all info and even access remotly my pc! bs that im not hacked!!
Then how come the password was only changed once?

i didnt know im hacked until user try to take loan. i didnt see thread but i see my trust and its RED! i changed pass now!

That is a plausible story, but not a likely one. Most hackers will not forget to change the password on the account but of course it's always possible that they forgot this time.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 05:42:54 PM

what the heck

i didnt fake a hack! user hackedmy pc and get all info and even access remotly my pc! bs that im not hacked!!

i didnt know im hacked until user try to take loan. i didnt see thread but i see my trust and its RED! i changed pass now!

I dont understand. How is your account hacked, but the password not changed? Can you explain this? The circumstances speak against you.

#1 the hacker did not change the password
#2 while you had full control over the account someone else used it to ask for a loan and you did not notice this for over a month (1st post in the loan thread was 09.08.2015, the password was changed 19.09.2015)
#3 the negative rating was left on the same day the hacker asked for the loan.
#4 how did you get it back so fast? I have witnessed hacked and misused accounts that took months to get restored.

Also please stop insulting me, I am accessible to reason and have no problem to admit when I was wrong.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Miftach (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:14:01 PM

you guys dont even read what i say do you
snailmen

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:14:54 PM

what the heck

I dont understand. How is your account hacked, but the password not changed? Can you explain this? The circumstances speak against you.

#1 the hacker did not change the password
#2 while you had full control over the account someone else used it to ask for a loan and you did not notice this for over a month (1st post in the loan thread was 09.08.2015, the password was changed 19.09.2015)
#3 the negative rating was left on the same day the hacker asked for the loan.
#4 how did you get it back so fast? I have witnessed hacked and misused accounts that took months to get restored.

Also please stop insulting me, I am accessible to reason and have no problem to admit when I was wrong.

Just me or does this make some kind of sense? Maybe Miftach was ratted, and the hacker had remote admin control. He then posted the thread maybe when the real Miftach was idle? Then weeks later Miftach realized he had red trust, and finally saw the loan thread.

At the same time, he easily could be lying. I'm not on other side, but I could see why he's pissed as he's a Senior Member lol.
Miftach (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:18:51 PM

yes sir snailmens. see? i think ths what happened or something same and shorena blame me saying im lying!!!!
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 07:52:19 PM

you guys dont even read what i say do you

We are reading every single word that you've posted and we're trying to make sense of it.

Was this post posted by you, or the hacker when he had control over your account? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1148999.msg12105590#msg12105590

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 09:34:47 PM

-snip-
Just me or does this make some kind of sense? Maybe Miftach was ratted, and the hacker had remote admin control. He then posted the thread maybe when the real Miftach was idle? Then weeks later Miftach realized he had red trust, and finally saw the loan thread.

At the same time, he easily could be lying. I'm not on other side, but I could see why he's pissed as he's a Senior Member lol.

Sorry it does not to me. Not notice a negative rating for 4 weeks? Do you think thats something that would happen to you?

snailmen

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:06:13 PM

-snip-

Sorry it does not to me. Not notice a negative rating for 4 weeks? Do you think thats something that would happen to you?

Well I mean, some people have lives off their PC. Maybe he doesn't want to go on bitcointalk and check his trust every single day?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 10:12:19 PM

-snip-

Well I mean, some people have lives off their PC. Maybe he doesn't want to go on bitcointalk and check his trust every single day?

Sure its possible, I just dont buy it in the case of OP.

Code:
Micro Earnings 			160 posts - shows ratings
Games and rounds 81 posts - shows ratings
Service Announcements 42 posts - shows ratings
Beginners & Help 37 posts - does not show ratings
Services 24 posts - shows ratings
Gambling 24 posts - shows ratings
Meta 12 posts - does not show ratings
Service Announcements (Altcoins)  4 posts - shows ratings
Digital goods  3 posts - shows ratings
Lending  3 posts - shows ratings

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: