Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2018, 01:50:07 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Virwox.com & Paypal issue ?  (Read 514 times)
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1089

Hire BOUNTYPORTALS>Bounty management goo.gl/XKv9TK

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:39:31 PM

Anyone used Paypal before with Virwox.com to buy some Bitcoin because I'am unable to do that for some reasons and I'am getting the following message :

Also , I'am the only one or PayPal only allows me to pay using my Credit card ?  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zazarb
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1368

Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 12:50:49 PM

Anyone used Paypal before with Virwox.com to buy some Bitcoin because I'am unable to do that for some reasons and I'am getting the following message :

Also , I'am the only one or PayPal only allows me to pay using my Credit card ?  Huh
Are you have used virwox service before or it you first time? and you're trying to pay from paypal balance or with credit card?

Advertise in my signature
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:56:45 PM

Using Paypal  ? It's the first time , but why it dosen't let me pay using the Paypal Balance on the payment page ? It only leave me paying with the MasterCard which make no sense to me ..

zazarb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 01:00:05 PM

Using Paypal  ? It's the first time , but why it dosen't let me pay using the Paypal Balance on the payment page ? It only leave me paying with the MasterCard which make no sense to me ..
maybe you account not verified?, in any case how much btc you trying buy, maybe I can sell it for you in virwox rate?

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:07:31 PM

maybe you account not verified?, in any case how much btc you trying buy, maybe I can sell it for you in virwox rate?

Both virwox.com and Paypal accounts are totally verified , anyway I was able to use my E-coin.io card (linked to Paypal) instead of Neteller and worked just fine , however I'am not able to withraw ?? why I get this message for what comes to BTC and the other methods are available ?

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1018

Offering secure escrow services since 2014/ On Brk

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 01:11:36 PM

Both virwox.com and Paypal accounts are totally verified , anyway I was able to use my E-coin.io card (linked to Paypal) instead of Neteller and worked just fine , however I'am not able to withraw ?? why I get this message for what comes to BTC and the other methods are available ?

I don't think this is happening to everyone, you'd be better off contacting their support team.

Let us know what response you get!
zazarb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 01:16:07 PM

Using Paypal  ? It's the first time , but why it dosen't let me pay using the Paypal Balance on the payment page ? It only leave me paying with the MasterCard which make no sense to me ..

how much you bought , how much you see currently in your balance?, maybe below min? It should be remembered that
A handling fee of 0.005 BTC per bitcoin withdrawal will be charged.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:50:10 PM

This might be it then zazarb , because on balance I have less then 0.005 BTC (I have 0.60 cents) however I had more on SSL or whtaver their currency name is . thanks , if it still don't work gonna contact support as suggested

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.