Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HZ]FREEDOM: token asset to bolster what is inborn  (Read 2783 times)
JPred (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:21:45 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 02:44:11 AM by JPred

Yes yes yes, Let FREEDOM reign! Yes, let it come my way, let it go, let it flow. We need it, let us have it.

You might be interested in 'free to' (like free to choose, free to be, free to love etc.)

and/or 'free from' (like free from fear, free from chains that bind etc.)

and/or 'free with' (like they need freedom too, I can only truly be free if I accept your freedom too, together we are stronger etc.).

It does not matter which one of these or two of them or all three you choose, freedom is meant for everybody, from the Syrian refugees to the millions of slave laborers working many hours to barely stay alive to the despondent part-time employee who has just been laid off.  

What does FREEDOM represent? Freedom tokens represent the cumulative and combined struggles and efforts of every freedom fighter ('freedom' in the broadest possible sense of the word). The crypto currency and -asset world is the most elaborate and distinguished mass effort to date to express what all humans are longing for - to be free.

Why FREEDOM? By acquiring this asset you consciously embrace the idea of freedom - not only for yourself, but for all! The asset helps foster a "bigger picture" stance, one in which you can take a step back and observe, re-evaluate and re-appreciate the crypto currency/asset creation and finally re-dedicate yourself to its cause.

The FREEDOM asset is found on the Horizon platform, a next generation decentralized platform that helps you do business online.

And now, be inspired by this song by Pharrell Williams who adequately portrays the idea of freedom, an idea I would say, whose time has come.

Check back as updates to follow periodically on this thread.

FREEDOM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:38:13 PM

NIce one! Its looking good!
I like the idea of freedom Smiley
just by being an HZ asset I believe it has potential.
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 08:55:39 PM

Great!

Congrats to your new thread!

Smiley

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:22:03 PM

So how is this asset to be used? Other than to show that you support freedom...

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
n0774k3n

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:48:43 PM

So how is this asset to be used? Other than to show that you support freedom...
I do not understand it either.
I hope there's more to come..
JPred (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:51:23 PM

Freedom is to be used in an inspirational fashion to build solidarity within the community. Not only do you show support when you use freedom, you in fact take a definitive stand for what is good, for balance in life, with letting go of wanting to control others, whether persons, groups, cultures or nations, and all that they entail. When you send it or spend it, you're putting your foot down and proclaiming: "I will not take more than I give - I'll strive to give more than I take."

FREEDOM
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 06:04:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxyYP1XKl_I

Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 12:37:42 PM

(JPred was so nice to send me a bunch a while ago).

So how is this asset to be used?
I have actually created one use case already:

When someone had donated for my work, I have
sometimes sent some freedom assets back (ex. 1 2)
to show my sincere appreciation for the good intentions;
and to share some of the caused happiness with the sender.

yeeeahhh!

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
JPred (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:08:47 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2015, 03:32:54 AM by JPred

When institutions, establishments, enterprises or systems of any kind, be it socio-economic or politico-religious or any other impede upon individual freedoms through slander and labelling (in order to control arguments and behavior of perceived opponents/threats), they have left the domain of the free, of freedom.

Brandon Smith sets out solutions of what is needed in the domain of the free, which I agree with and would like to reiterate that "Freedom is an inborn conception with universally understood aspects. Period. No group or collective is more important than individual liberty. No artificial society has preeminence over the individuals within that society. As long as a person is not directly impeding the life, liberty, prosperity and privacy of another person, he should be left alone." (see Smith's article in paragraph Demand that society respect your inherent individual rights.) Its worthwhile to read the whole article.

Looking at the roadmap for freedom I don't see an easy bump-free path. I see struggles now and ahead, but as I have said elsewhere, it is a struggle to attain freedom, but let me say to all you present-day freedom fighters out there this: when you take up personal responsibility (see Smith's article linked above, paragraph Maintain your rights; they do not hurt other people), collectively the freedom community can and will - like a multitude of small boats on the ocean, send multiple gigantic waves into motion, and with a single word - FREEDOM -  make many hearts open.

Let the voice of freedom be heard: the fight will go on, the power of freedom is turned on. Rachel Platten's fight song resonates.

FREEDOM
JPred (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:29:14 AM

Bear with me as I once more focus in this intermittent update on inborn individual freedom. I do this because firstly, it's imperative for all freedom seekers/lovers/fighters to fully grasp what freedom is all about, and secondly; we have to be collectively reminded (time and time again) until it becomes engrained into the very fibers of each and every individual ready to stand up for freedom.

For today's 'engraining' I just have to recommend Richard Ebeling's Individualism vs. Sacrificial Collectivism article submitted via EpicTimes.com [If you want the whole article on one page, find a re-submit by Tyler Durden on Zerohedge.com]

Wow, I must say Ebeling hits it continually on the nail in his piece when he, amongst other points, proclaims "The most fundamental private property right is the right of each person to own himself – his mind, his body, his peaceful actions, and the fruits of his efforts either on his own or in interaction with others." He goes on to say that "The opposite of owning yourself is slavery. Under a slave system some individuals assert the right to own and control the actions of others under the threat or use of force."

From Ebeling's work we gather that:

- slavery in all forms is the opposite of freedom

- collectivism confuses and leads to misconceptions

- in the Soviet Union (as an example) collectivism led to social class-based sacrifice

- in Nazi Germany (again as an example) collectivism led to race-based sacrifice

- Although Ebeling focuses on Islam when he illustrates his point of collectivism and faith-based sacrifice, I will for the purposes of freedom for all, point out that it is all religious collectivism that needs to be addressed, even if it means you have to inspect, re-inspect and re-re-inspect your own religious roots (if you have any); that is to say if you are willing to endeavor in a heart wrenching, emotionally excruciating exercise (for those of us deeply steeped into religion)

Even when the religious threat is not "conversion or physical (brutal) death", it's still faith-based sacrifice when an impediment is placed upon a person by way of slander and labelling (see my previous post), and as such just as dire in its consequences as in the example chosen by Ebeling, that of Islamic extremism.

Finally, the last sentence in the article rings true in my ears: "The philosophy of individualism is the foundation of a free society; it is the basis of a community of men that does not require or demand the sacrifice or enslavement of some for the one-sided benefits of others. Individualism is the premise of a morality for mankind that recognizes and respects the liberty and dignity of every human being. It is the ethical philosophy of freedom."

Get up, Stand up, a song by  Bob Marley sings to the heart of individual freedom, here performed by the Playing for Change channel. Enjoy  Smiley

FREEDOM
JPred (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:27:04 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 10:47:23 PM by JPred

Do you believe in freedom? It takes courage to attain it, it doesn't come effortless. At certain pivotal moments in your life, you need freedom from an emotional problem(s) that causes you to have circular thoughts and then you worry too much about someone or something. A catharsis might help you release some (hopefully all) of the pent-up emotions.

A catharsis is where the trapped under- or unexpressed, yet strong emotions are led to consciousness and afforded expression through which spiritual renewal and restoration are set into motion.

I was deeply moved when I saw a wedding clip where a catharsis moment unfolded in a bride's life. How do these vulnerable yet powerful, effectually enduring moments in a bride's wedding relate to freedom?

I contend it beautifully demonstrates not only free from, but also free to... and free with. (see first post in this thread)

Quoted from the Youtube channel Hadoka in the description of the clip under discussion:

"Imagine the heartbreak of losing your father to cancer only months before your wedding day. Think of the pain and sorrow that would be mingled with joy on that day when the bride doesn’t have her father to walk her down the aisle and give her away.

Knowing how much his sister would be missing their father that day, Andrea’s brother wanted to do something special for her to honor his memory, and you can tell from her reaction how much it means to her.

Watching Andrea dance first with her grandfather, then her brothers, and lastly her new father-in-law, you can see how deeply she misses her father and how much the other men in her family love and care for her."

May it be that you (and I) too, at pivotal moments in your (my) life, are afforded ample space for catharsis

FREEDOM
JPred (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:50:35 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 07:17:22 PM by JPred

Fairness, like freedom, is inborn. All humans have a natural sense of what is fair and what is not. Of course there is no benchmark for establishing what is fair (for all) and what is not, but nonetheless people reach agreement when all parties are satisfied with the final outcome of that agreement (and not being naïve about it either), which in most cases will be an approximation of fairness. When freedom reigns, everyone within the domain of the free will always point towards fairness - it comes naturally.

Pointing towards fairness is not enough though, since action is required to bring an approximation of fairness about. This is where blockchain technology (specifically the type created by the grandmaster mind pioneering trailblazer Satoshi Nakamoto and short on his heels twin brother Thomas Nasakioto) will make all the difference in the world, coded in such a manner that the inborn tendencies of humans to work towards betterment of all, are enacted. I have for a long time in my life not been as excited about something as I am about this.

Living free awakens you to recognize and appreciate beyond (even far beyond) that which the status quo world of today will let you. In this world you are expected to always stick to somebody else's script, to dance to the beat of the designated drummer, and so you become as prescribed by others - stamped to be who you should be, according to the designator. The drums of freedom however, let you tune in to another rhythm, the rhythm of freedom - a harmonious resonance that unifies without compromising the individual.

Now let's see if we recognize and appreciate beyond which the status quo world of today will let us as we are entertained by a Beautiful African Woman Who Plays Her Guitar In A Slightly Non-Traditional Manner.

After the enjoyment of the performance I can't help but wonder what is the name of the artist. Does she have a bank account with lots of fiat in it? Does she even have a bank account? Maybe she doesn't have an account with any bank with a heap of fiat inside. Maybe that will be a good thing since cryptocurrencies came along.

I wonder if the artist lady is performing for free? Maybe she doesn't need to perform for payment because she has more than enough already....but maybe not. Most likely she is entertaining herself (and the guy in the background) in her lunch hour break, because maybe she is a factory worker that does monotonous crappy routine  work all of the time, and maybe she needed to give her brain a break during lunch hour.

Could it be that she is playing on a second-hand guitar that was bought for maybe less than 1USD at some local pawn shop?

It seems that a walker-by tourist holiday-maker traveler person with a gopro camera saw this woman performing [(for free) for herself and fellow factory worker on the sidewalk to try and normalize their brain cells after hours and hours of repetitious manual labor], and was entertained then and there on the spot and decidedly thought it is a beautiful memory of an African artist at play and wanted to preserve the memory and so recorded it. Great stuff. I admire the gopro25 for recognizing the moment for what it is and capturing the beautiful performance for all to enjoy.

I admire even more what the African artist did, contextualizing her (most likely) circumstances.

What I do not admire is the fact that the artist doesn't even know (stays uninformed) how much monetary value her performance carries (in terms of youtube channel revenue). Moreover, the owner of this youtube channel roughly made $11,842 USD (guestimate: in 2013 average income for youtube content creator was $7.60 per 1000 views) for all the ad views for this particular upload since June 24, 2010. I did not check the comments but it looks like it can possibly be South Africa where this was recorded. $11,842 USD in today's rate 1:15 gives almost R177,630 South African Rand.

So what is the median annual income of an assembly line factory worker in South Africa (assuming she is indeed a assembly line worker)? According to payscale.com it's R50,400 South African Rand. Over roughly 5 and a half years an assembly line factory worker will earn roughly R277,000 - the same amount of time the channel has the video of the performance online and receiving income off the ads. So by only posting a video of the factory worker performing on her guitar, the youtube channel owner has made 64% of what the woman would have made as a assembly line worker, toiling countless hours every day, year in and year out for 5 and a half years.

I am not anti youtube channel owners, not at all. I admire what this channel owner did. It is the monetary system as a whole and the unfair way it operates that bothers me. What bothers me is that over one and a half million views of this performance and none of the gratitude is directed towards the originator of the performance. In all probability the artist lives in poverty and barely keeps alive.

When the guitar player notices the recorder of the video enjoys the performance she smiles and you can tell her being elated too, recognizing there is appreciation of her art form.

Can you imagine a world where, with rapidly increasing technological advances, you can now make payments P2P? This world already exists. All that is missing in this video is the artist's wallet address.

In a world where everyone is monetarily appreciated for what they render in a P2P way, whether goods or services, whether knowing or not knowing the monetary value of their contribution, but nonetheless being afforded the opportunity of being recognized - this is the kind of world I want to live in.

FREEDOM
JPred (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:57:52 PM

Ahh, yes, yes, yes - time to stand up and make a stand fellow freedom lovers, -seekers and -fighters. We are those groups of people that positively contribute as much as we can, to change our living space for good, for better, for the best. It takes bravery and a lot of it too.

I was in jubilation when I read an essay by Jeremy Choate in which he has shown bravery in the first degree, tackling some tough political issues. It's an outstanding read (a call to all freedom enthusiasts really). Please read it when you have the time - Dear Liberal...Here's Why I'm So Hostile.

Speaking of bravery and taking a stand....Satoshi, when he wrote that code that would transform the world in not-yet-fathomed ways, made an astonishingly brave stand - he spoke up and said what he wanted to say through his code, he let it all out. This kind of a stand deserves the utmost respect. Why? Because that open-source code stood, and still today stands for freedom. Look around you - at the communities of coders, developers, designers, etc., and all manner of skilled and talented and eager-to-help-in-any-way-possible individuals, and you will start to realize the effect that freedom is having.

By being brave (and not keeping it on the inside), you deny the shadows further victory. Be brave with what you want to say, and let the words (ideas/actions) being anything but empty, flow forth. The spirit of Satoshi's seminal bravery is spreading all over. One of these days the whole world will be brave (I hope). How big is your brave? Thank you Sara Bareilles for your inspiringly brave song.

FREEDOM
JPred (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:56:11 AM

freedom and dreams

Sometimes, concerning certain facets in my life,
freedom only seems like a dream,
but I will keep on dreaming,
because my life is changing everyday
and some days in every possible way

I will keep on dreaming because the truth
that freedom is will make my dreams -
even when not quite as it seems -
a new youth

"Dreams" by The Cranberries

Oh, my life is changing everyday,

In every possible way.
 And oh, my dreams, it's never quite as it seems,
 Never quite as it seems.

I know I've felt like this before, but now I'm feeling it even more,
 Because it came from you.
 And then I open up and see the person falling here is me,
 A different way to be.

Ah, la da ah...
 La...

I want more impossible to ignore,
 Impossible to ignore.
 And they'll come true, impossible not to do,
 Impossible not to do.

And now I tell you openly, you have my heart so don't hurt me.
 You're what I couldn't find.
 A totally amazing mind, so understanding and so kind;
 You're everything to me.

Oh, my life,
 Is changing every day,
 In every possible way.

And oh, my dreams,
 It's never quite as it seems,
 'Cause you're a dream to me,
 Dream to me.

Ah, da, da da da, da, la...

FREEDOM
JPred (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:58:33 PM

From a Distance a Circus in Rounding Circles [a Clown Getting Out of Line]

The sure and steadfast voice of freedom resounds loudly and clearly as it reverberates in the ears of those makers of not only widows, orphans and wastelands, but also of frontliners, clowns and backliners. Listen carefully all oligopolists (oligarchical collectivist monopolists): be informed that the faculties, abilities, expertise, knacks, gifts, flairs, special techniques and natural skills that humans possess (no matter how miniscule or gargantuan) are theirs and theirs alone to use, command, create, enjoy and freely engage with (and with whomever they want to).

Let it be known that every single person of freedom (all who have found a dwelling place in the domain of the free) refuse obtusely to act as the coerced conformed clown caricatures of oligopolists any longer. It is over, it is finished. Time has run out.

The cries of humanity have not been heard any clearer as when they echo continuously "clowns-no-more, we are stepping out of the line altogether, we are done with you".

In the following video clip, to illustrate what I am talking about, you will find singer-songwriter Emeli Sande who sings Clown in a scene where uniformed men force her to comply to their regulations. Emeli Sande (2012) explains in the description of her Clown song that

It's about how I felt when I was trying to get signed, I was going for all these meetings and people were looking at me like 'What do we do with you'? It's about not allowing yourself to be judged by others or to be taken for an idiot. I feel the video reflects that. Directed by Wiz (Kasabian, Arctic Monkeys) the video is about making a stand, believing in yourself and not allowing yourself to be judged.

In the song it's clear the uniformed men represents the oligopolists  who refuses the Artist her freedom. If she wants to gain access to her "audience" she has to comply to their restrictive rules and regulations, and in the process discard her freedom - to be herself. In the end she complies but the sadness of the situation is on the forefront of the song and it lingers in the mind for some time after listening to it.

In stead of stripping you of your freedom through forced compliance to oligopolistic ideals, the fantastic and brave new world of open blockchains-on-the-internet empowers individuals to be themselves, to create freely, engage with others freely and with openness and to exude with pride every single ounce of their abilities - their possessive traits as mentioned above (see bold).

In this brave new world of crypto everyone is invited to no longer stay in line, whether in the front or in the back, but to step out of line and into freedom, out of the circus of the status quo, and into your own, realizing yourself. I salute you, my highly esteemed freedom lovers!

FREEDOM
JPred (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:39:13 PM

A More or Less and somewhat 'Technical' Update

Imagine today to be 27 April 2016, known as Freedom Day somewhere in the world, as this is the date I had planned on posting the update to make it double delicious. Upon further consideration I realized I just can't wait any longer and I have to get it over and done with so here is the update for your pleasure.

You may find yourself here not because you are seeking inspiration but because you already are inspired, and merely want fuel for your own 'fire'. I hope you find a couple twigs or maybe a stump or two.

Maybe you are here by happenstance - it just somehow happened - you are not looking to be inspired or to inspire but nonetheless are curious now that you have found your way here to see where this is leading. Welcome to you too.

Are you here because you feel somewhat uhmm...not sure this is the right word but here goes anyways - 'desperate' for inspiration? If you indeed feel 'desperate' for inspiration let me suggest to you that you are inspired to be inspired! Wonderful. I hope you too, find what you are looking for.

It's easy for me to think of inspiration in terms of 'hot'. A beautiful 'hot' girl tanning in her sexy bikini on the sandy white beach by the ocean is rather inspirational for me the male watching the 'hot' girl doing the tanning in the heat of the sun. Of course there are many other ways of thinking of 'hot' inspiration like a fire that gives off heat and when it's cold outside you quickly find the fire quite inspirational to stand close to and take up some of the heat released as the fire burns. Many more examples can be thought of.

What about 'cold' inspiration? Is it even possible to think of inspiration as 'cold' whatsoever? I suggest yes, at least for me, definitely. Cold inspiration is what I call icy inspiration - the kind of inspiration you need when you want a 'miracle' to take place. You see my logic informs me that a sheet of ice is necessary for you to walk on water right across a lake. The 'miracle' part is not contained in feeling the hardness of the hard (iced) water under your boots (or bare feet if you dare to), but knowing that the soft (melted) water, the water you cannot walk on, is in fact just underneath you, a couple of inches beneath your feet, and yes you are walking on water - a miracle for sure.

I'm not sure the 'technical' stuff of FREEDOM will inspire you but I need to put it out here anyways. Firstly, FREEDOM tokens was issued by me JPred on 1 April 2015 as an idea asset on the Horizon platform. Specifically, I created the asset because I felt an impulse of freedom that I associated with cryptocurrency and wanted to give voice to this impulse I felt. Generally, (and this emerged only later in time) the idea is getting people to think about freedom and what it possibly can mean to an individual. For each individual it's a little different, or different aspects (facets) of freedom is focused upon according to your particular need at a specific time. In FREEDOM there is something for each and everyone - this idea transpired also as time went by and it is still an ongoing process exploring all the beautiful facets of freedom - there are so many.

I have set out a variety of freedom 'facets' thus far, only touching the [iced] surface, and not diving deep in the soft mysterious water of freedom. I have primarily utilized music videos from which I develop inspirational ideas and using the inspiration of the music videos themselves to be inspired. This process of finding inspiration myself has been a natural process not scripted by pre-determined rules of what it should look like in the end. I like it this way since it is befitting for the idea of FREEDOM not to be constrained by anything or anyone.

The reason I chose my asset tokens to be tokens of FREEDOM was because I perceive cryptocurrencies to be a liberating movement in not only the financial history of humankind, but to change the very nature of what finance means - a whole new foundation for interaction and doing business, and thereby a new way of being human (or/and an old way being rediscovered). This thought, when it occurred to me for the first time was so overwhelmingly inspirational that I felt I had to create something somehow, and having zero coding knowledge, chose the asset creation to give birth to my 'inspiredness', hence the FREEDOM asset came into being.

It was only after the creation of FREEDOM asset that I slowly and only gradually started to think OK, so what is FREEDOM about, and inspired by altsheets to start a thread on the newly created asset, I did start this thread months later.

Currently FREEDOM have 20 trades in total. Volume stands at 4250 for the past 30 days and I am pleased to announce that the token asset holders stand at a mighty amount of 10. Don't even go there..you know where...and think only 10, its so few. I know the current 10 is powerful 10 holders and I am very proud for each holder. Of course there will be buying, selling, giving away, transferring to make the amount vary, but I am confident more people will acquire the tokens as they represent something all humans desire. To help promote this a website or such is also in the planning phase, hopefully to be ready soon. If you yourself don't have any FREEDOM tokens but want some PM me on this forum or on HZ platform before the next update on this thread and I will be happy to supply 5k p/p for the first 10 requests to be placed. For more detailed info on the 'technical' details look here. You'll notice from the chart on the webpage that the issuer, being myself, still have a little over half of the tokens. This is not intentional. The asset is still in distribution phase and I will have much less as the tokens are being bought or given away in future.

In closing, if you, like me, love music and videos - I have no music video this time around, but I have listened to one of my heroes doing a presentation in March in Berlin namely Andreas Antonopoulos, and his presentation was music in my ears. The first 20 mins or so is the actual presentation and the rest is QandA. Take a listen if you would.

FREEDOM
JPred (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:18:25 PM

Not a Speech - A Statement

It is not by accident that the greatly gifted Charles Chaplin, one of the most influential if not the most influential pioneering figure in the film (movie) industry, ended his The Great Dictator movie (produced in 1940) with one of the most inspirational freedom speeches ever. Whilst the movie, which he wrote, directed, composed and starred in, is comical, as has become his trademark since he started in the film industry, the clear-cut directly in-your-face “this is what life is really all about, no joke” anti-comical finish is brilliant by design. In my opinion Chaplin wanted to highlight what he was all about by contrasting the enlightening liberating crescendo-ending, with the entirety of the comical preceding part of the story, in not only this particular movie, but also with his entire comically trademarked career – a very bold (highlighted) stance indeed. With this stance, Chaplin is proclaiming “I mean what I say and I say what I mean – for real.”

Charlie Chaplin’s freedom speech is exceptionally inspirational for everyone seeking for -, loving much -, and fighting for freedom in this world. What better place to once again (if you’ve heard it before) listen to and harken unto the eternal message embolden therein than right here in the heart of crypto! I hope you too are fundamentally inspired by Charlie Chaplin’s freedom credo for a better world.

In the verbatim from Chaplin's The Great Dictator (1940) speech below, I highlight what for me is the essence of his timeless message.

I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be an emperor. That’s not my business. I don’t want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone - if possible - Jew, Gentile - black man - white. We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other’s happiness - not by each other’s misery. We don’t want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way.

Greed has poisoned men’s souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical, our cleverness - hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.

The aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men - cries out for universal brotherhood - for the unity of us all. Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world - millions of despairing men, women, and little children - victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people.

To those who can hear me, I say - do not despair. The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed - the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.

Soldiers, don’t give yourselves to brutes - men who despise you - enslave you - who regiment your lives - tell you what to do - what to think and what to feel, who drill you - diet you - treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts. You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts! You don’t hate. Only the unloved hate - the unloved and the unnatural. Soldiers, don’t fight for slavery, fight for liberty!

In the 17th Chapter of St Luke it is written: “the Kingdom of God is within man - not one man nor a group of men, but in all men! In you! You, the people have the power - the power to create machines. The power to create happiness! You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure.

Then - in the name of democracy - let us use that power - let us all unite. Let us fight for a new world - a decent world that will give men a chance to work - that will give youth a future and old age a security. By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. But they lie! They do not fulfill that promise. They never will.

Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people. Now let us fight to fulfill that promise. Let us fight to free the world - to do away with national barriers - to do away with greed, with hate and intolerance. Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men’s happiness. Soldiers, in the name of democracy, let us all unite.

I have added some media to add exposure to the project:

https://twitter.com/SunHoriZonn
https://medium.com/@JPred
https://www.pinterest.com/freedom0116/

FREEDOM
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:23:45 PM

Is it a coin for inbreds? You know Trump coin already exists:)

FOR RENT.
JPred (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:04:36 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 11:15:33 PM by JPred

Hey, thanks for the reply Altcoinscamfinder. It was getting a little lonely in the thread. I started to get a eerie feeling I was posting to myself. Glad someone is reading this. Freedom asset tokens, I assure you, is nothing like Trumpcoin at all and never will be. I sincerely hope it doesn't promote inbreeding  Wink

FREEDOM
Emerger

Activity: 199
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:04:56 AM

I am enjoying reflecting upon your posts and expect others do too. And I'm glad to hold some of the FREEDOM asset, just for the symbolism. I value what (I like to think) it represents!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: