Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HZ]FREEDOM: token asset to bolster what is inborn  (Read 2795 times)
JPred (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:06:40 PM

I am enjoying reflecting upon your posts and expect others do too. And I'm glad to hold some of the FREEDOM asset, just for the symbolism. I value what (I like to think) it represents!

Excellent, thanks Emerger!  Smiley After all, it is symbolic in nature and as such quite powerful for those holding it and believing in its message (however personal that may be).

FREEDOM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JPred (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:43:22 AM

Mathematical Impossibility Under Pressure

Karl Denninger published an excellent piece today titled The Utterly Amusing Nonsense Today.

Using the logic of mathematics Denninger clearly demonstrates the utter mess of fraud and its beginnings of blowing up, referencing central banks, politicians, media outlets, investment firms, individual investment advisors, pension administrators and medical monopolies and of course the Brexit event unfolding before our very eyes.

It is clear when reading Denninger that he is concerned about a reduction in diversity in the economy together with a reduction in competition and resulting job loss as well. He explains this by example of the Microsoft acquisition of LinkedIn. However, it is when he comes to the area of housing that the logicality of his argument is evident and where millions upon millions of lives are at stake. Karl Denninger explains in his piece from the 10th last paragraph as follows:

"...why would your house ever go up in value -- unless you expand or update it?  Does it magically grow more bedrooms?  Does it magically have more crappers or showers to use?  Does it violate the law of entropy, and thus improve itself without your input, rather than requiring a consent level of energy input to maintain it at its current state?

Of course not.

But if the cost of capital goes down from 5% to 3% then the "price" of a $200,000 house, assuming you borrowed the money for 30 years and are basing the price on the payment you can afford, rises to $254,233.98!

Wait a second.... the value of the house in terms of utility didn't change.  Neither did anything else.  The increase in price was solely driven by one thing -- the cost of borrowing the capital.

This depression of said cost is artificial, however, because on a risk-adjusted basis it cannot be otherwise.  That in turn means someone other than the borrower is forced to take on that risk and pay for it.  That "someone" is you, the taxpayer, and the person doing the forcing is the bank, the central bank and the politicians.  In this case that is expressed in a ballooning government debt that is immediately dilutive to the purchasing power of your money.  In other words you didn't gain by such a machination even though you were told you did.  You in fact lost, because nobody works for free and that includes the bankers that sold you the paper and then packaged it up and put it into the market while causing an increase in the circulating "money" to occur in order to make the sale of said paper possible.

Behind all of this chicanery is the entirety of the media, investment people, commercial banks, investment houses and politicians who are all committing fraud upon the public generally and you personally because they are all claiming that these "trends" can and will continue indefinitely and that you are getting "richer."

This is trivially proved to be a false claim by the simple laws of mathematics and thus fits exactly the legal definition of a Ponzi scheme, for which there are actual and real criminal penalties.

So where the damned handcuffs?  They're missing in action because the people with them are the same people running the crap, along with those who fund them.

Brexit is nothing more or less than the first hint of recognition that the politicians, media, investment houses, pension managers and advisers have built a bridge too far with too few supports -- the end fell off into the sea.

With luck Brexit is the start of recognition and repudiation, hopefully to be followed up with handcuffs and prison sentences, for those who have for decades run outrageously fraudulent claims of "prosperity" and "growth" upon the public, enticing them to entrust their futures, along with those of their children, to a mathematical impossibility."

In light of this mathematical impossibility it's about time we the people under pressure and on streets, the ones who primarily have been at the short end, put these regimes under pressure in return by daring to care for people on the edge of the night and changing our way of caring about ourselves as the Queen band in their song Under Pressure portrays. I think Brexit is an indication of this process getting under way. In all of these things let freedom be on our minds as we ready ourselves for a brighter future that lies ahead.

FREEDOM
JPred (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:18:39 AM

Free to be judged and Free to judge and Free from judgmentalism

First of all, in this update on FREEDOM I would like to thank those following me in twitter and those I follow who provide valuable information. It's a great medium. I'm thankful to be there and to be tweeting.

It's not only Judges in courts of law that make judgment decisions, we all do it, although most of our judgment decisions are not based on what the so-called "law" dictate, as is the case with court systems, and thankfully so, because even judges, lawyers and the system they represent are biased and flawed and will always be. No one can escape the inevitable - being human and being flawed. Maybe computer programs and complicated algorithms will be the closest humanity will ever get to be perfect/flawless, but even those are not quite it.

As such, namely being human, it is quite obvious that we make judgment decisions and live by it. Some judgment decisions will have major impact on our lives, while others will not make any notable difference in our day-to-day living. Nonetheless, judgment is important, exactly because the outcome of some decisions are majorly impacting the course our lives will take and therefore we must take care to inspect the basis upon which we make important decisions.

I've titled this particular update with Free to be judged and Free to judge and Free from judgmentalism. The reason you see 'judge' three times is because I recon there are three important aspects regarding judgment. First is Free to be judged - implying that it is beneficial to reach a place where you as an individual don't care to be judged by others, be it friends, family or any other person for that matter. To reach such a place means you are open to the decisions, opinions, beliefs, conclusions, considerations, views, guesses and thoughts of others. This forms a basis upon which consensus in decision-making can be reached. In the same vein you are also Free to judge in so far as your considerations, guesses, opinions, beliefs, decisions, thoughts, conclusions and views are just as valid and important as any one else's.

It is the third 'judge' however, that I regard as the most important - Free form judgmentalism. Learnthat.org give a nice short definition of judgmentalism: The quality or state of being too willing to critize the actions and behavior of others and say they are wrong. The lack of this third aspect of judgment will make the enactment of the first two skewed and will cause imbalance in any decision-making process. To reach the freedom of being Free from judgmentalism isn't an easy feat by any means, because to achieve freedom from judgmentalism will always, always, imply that you as a person are able to identify with other human beings in whatever state they may be in. By identifying with others you are able to transcend your own inclination to judgmentalism and we are all to a certain degree exposed to such inclinations, with no exceptions at all.

Matthew Silver, a performance artist and self-proclaimed 'trickster', is in my opinion an excellent example for us freedom lovers to remind ourselves why it is that we are doing what we are doing and gather inspiration to ensure we always ask ourselves Am I Free to judge?, Free to be judged? and lastly but most importantly Am I free form judgmentalism? and then if some aspect is lacking, to regain the strength to reclaim that aspect that was lacking to restore balance in our lives.

Here is Words of Wisdom from an Unexpected Citizen by Rony Portillo. Enjoy   Smiley

FREEDOM
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:39:52 AM

I just couldn't leave this thread without saying a thing,
Its a motivational asset and am looking forward to holding for my self
 Great ideas, great people, am surely moved
JPred (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:42:22 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2016, 06:25:53 AM by JPred

The Fastest Loser(s) in the Race

The summer Olympic Games has drawn to a close in Rio. I watched some events and was intrigued by the athleticism that I have seen displayed by the athletes. The 'sportsmanship' of contestants was inspiring to watch as well. Track and field events are among my favorites to watch. Something else, that astonished me time and time again (because it was repeatedly uttered by the commentators on TV channel) is the words spoken usually when a series of semi-final events were about to take place. Almost endlessly I heard this (or a slight variant thereof): "Only the top 2 will automatically qualify for the final and then the next 2 fastest losers." This sentence was repeated so many times that I'm sure even if you don't believe in 'winners' and 'losers', you would have become brainwashed and started thinking in these terms.

Why do I say this? It is easy really. There is only 1 winner in track (only exception is 2 or more athletes crossing the finish line at exact same moment in time), and 1 loser (with the same exception(s) as with winning). If only 2 athletes compete against each other one will win the race and the other athlete will lose the race. In the track events I have noticed 8 lanes so I will just go with this particular number for now. When athletes compete in a particular event you could argue ok the first to cross the finish line is the winner and the 8th to cross is the loser and you have the other athletes in between. I don't like this manner of thinking about the event. I prefer to think about the race in terms of the numbers: first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth.

Of course there are a number of semi-final track events of which the first and second athletes in each of these are advancing to the finals which comes to six athletes so to fill the last two lanes available for the final event the fastest times of all the athletes left over are used to determine which two athletes will fill the two lanes still open for the final event. None of these athletes are losers and should not be referred to as such by no one, especially commentators speaking on behalf of a company broadcasting the event to millions upon millions of viewers. It is not the intention to speak derogatory when "fastest losers" are uttered (I'm sure), but the subliminal message that may take hold in people's minds, that I have an issue with.

Think about it for a moment: How much more effort, dedication and commitment did athlete number 1 (who came first in the final event) has than athlete number 8 (who came eighth in the final event)? If both athletes number 1 and all the way to 8 practiced roughly 6 hours on average every single day of the week for four years in preparation for the Olympic Games, would it not be much more in the spirit of the Games to acknowledge that yes, on average, from athlete number 1 to athlete number 8, all of them were more or less equally dedicated, committed and inspired to come to the Games and compete and do their best.

Then why do only athletes number 1, 2 and 3 receive medals after completing the final race? What do the medals signify? Gold, Silver and Bronze signifies, as with the physical metal itself, quality, rarity and brilliance. What about number 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8? No quality, rarity and brilliance here? Wrong! These athletes displayed as much of these attributes as the ones who receive medals.

Therefore I would like to see the international sports federations (IFs) and National Olympic Committees (NOCs) around the world to re-think why it might be a good idea to consider to reclassify the categories of medals to something like these below for instance (only as an example for illustrative purposes):

First place in final:         Medal Osmium  (rarest of all metals)
     Second place in final:     Medal Rhodium (also a super rare metal)
     Third place in final:        Medal Iridium   (super rare metal)
     Fourth place in final:      Medal Rhenium (super rare metal)
     Fifth place in final:         Medal Palladium (super rare metal)
     Sixth place in final:        Medal Ruthenium (super rare metal)
     Seventh place in final:    Medal Gold           (quite a rare metal)
     Eighth place in final:      Medal Platinum      (very rare metal)  

[see table that shows the abundance of elements in Earth's crust for more details on rare elements]

As you can see all of these metals are rare and would thus signify in a medal ceremony of the Olympic Games that all the athletes did their best, put up a quality performance and they all shone brightly competing in the event.

In the special 'sportmanship' medal category, I've noticed two athletes who have both received this medal in the Rio 2016 Olympics. This gesture is wonderful and I hope to see more of this. In a sense, in the following video, the two long distance runners Abbey D'Agostino form USA and Nikki Hamblin from New Zealand who both tripped and fell together, inspired each other to complete the race, were both the "fastest losers" since they "rushed" to help each other in a way that is true to not only the spirit of the Olympic Games, but also true to the spirit of freedom.

The other example of a "fastest loser" that I want to mention for an appropriate use of this term would be the one where Heather Dorniden took a fall during a race, but instantly, out of the courage of her own conviction, rose to complete the race from that "losing position" to one of the most inspiring races I have ever seen, ending as the fastest runner in the race.

I, as a freedom finder, want to salute not only first, second and third placed athletes in their final events, but also fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth placed ones. And together herewith a salute to all the 'fastest losers' in sporting events, for it is in these instances that the beauty of freedom in sport shine its brightest.

FREEDOM
JPred (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:12:35 PM

For the sake of FREE-DOM  -  Wave your flag, lift it high and plant it firmly - wherever you Roam

I like to think about freedom in terms of the domain of the free. With domain, I mean an area or territory owned and looked after by you the freedom seeker, the freedom fighter, the freedom lover - the finders of freedom, which incidentally, are all of these, when they are successful in their endeavors.

But there is also another reference to 'domain' which, for the purpose of this update, seems more relevant - that of a specified sphere of activity or knowledge. In so speaking, Free-dom(ain) would be the sphere or area in which you freely act and know. Acting and knowing of course, are in itself open for interpretative meaning, but I wish to specify act as 'to do something and to do this something you do in your very own unique personal way - belonging only to you'.

Thus Free-dom(ain) would be the sphere or area in which you freely do something in your very own unique and personal way - belonging only to you.

Together herewith, I want to think of 'know' as that which you are aware of through observation or, to state it (properly) personally - you know someone when you have met her and spend some considerable time together, experiencing  a certain amount of familiarity or closeness with such person.

Therefore, Free-dom(ain) would be the sphere or area in which you freely do something in your very own unique and personal way (belonging only and wholly to you), and freely become aware through your observation of things, or, to state it once more in a proper personal way, to meet a person (or persons) and spend some considerable time together through which you become close to them.

The moment I think of that which is fixed, or permanently set (in stone if you want to), my idea of freedom becomes (feels) endangered. For me the truly free will always re-invent, re-organize, re-create, re-fashion and re-imagine. What needs these "re" words the most? Don't answer ... haha it's not what that needs re-planning, re-building and re-structuring foremost, it's who. I need to be re-designed, re-structured and re-imagined to be as free as I ever hope to be. I have to begin with me.

When I am 'set' in my ways of acting and thinking and knowing I will lose my much needed sense of freedom. When I lose this sense of freedom of myself, I lose it for everyone else as well. If I am not free to myself, I cannot be free for you and with you. I cannot act to know you as I should and would.

To un-settle myself, in order to achieve my goal of freedom, I will need to re-plant my free-dom flagged flagpole. I will need to do this with you - constantly. This is the mission of everything and everyone FREEDOM - inclined: un-settling ourselves and re-setting (re-planting) our freedom flag bearing flagpoles. We have to keep on moving - discovering new unexplored-, and magnificent domains, planting our flags with the fierceness and strength of our own personal convictions - those that proclaim I will dare to re-imagine and re-design a better (prosperous) future with you. What will be the emblem on the FREEDOM flag attached to the flagpole that I will continue to re-plant as I discover more and beautiful landscapes?

On my flag you will notice, if you look closely, the prefix "re" with a myriad of possible words attached hereto. This is my flag of freedom, and I will not stop to plant my flag wherever I roam, displaying it to whoever I meet as I roam. I will drive my flag in with the determination of absolute conviction that it is not only I who display a flag of freedom - it is a multitude of freedom finders with me, all over the face of this beautiful globe - each in her and his particular way and style, with varying emblems on each flag, denoting the character that each free individual wish to display.

As we do this, we become the sphere of acting and knowing, not only and primarily of ourselves, but of each other, which together ignite a force of unity in diversity and of diversity in unity to be reckoned with.

What say you? Will you plant your FREEDOM flag with the determination of your own conviction?

My flag emblem reads JPred:

JP       Juxta Posing, Just (flag) Planting, Justice Personalizing

red     redressing, re-dreaming, redesigning

What does yours signify? If you are determined of what you stand for then wave your freedom flag - do it proudly, raise your flag up high - with all your might, standing tall, and plant it firmly with absolute conviction - it's your ground!

FREEDOM
JPred (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:18:05 PM

To be Free from the Cut - Take Courage my Friends

FREEDOM
JPred (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:28:41 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 09:15:09 PM by JPred

The Will to be Free - Naturally

I have found nature, of which we homo sapiens are a part, to be an excellent soundboard to reflect on our own ways of doing and being and to measure the degree of freedom we allow ourselves, and just as importantly, others, to live by. It is true that humans can exert great power and authority to rule over others, including other species of nature that are mammals like we homo sapiens are. (Speaking of humans as homo sapiens has made me wonder why the "sapiens"? Our species must be carrying that wonderful characteristic of being wise I guess.)

To be more specific, I want to focus our attention on Killer Whales, or Orcas, as these magnificent mammals of the great oceans are also known. Killer Whales are highly intelligent mammals. Some research suggest they are so intelligent, that we could refer to them as non-human persons. Not only are they highly intelligent, they are also amazing swimmers of the oceans. You could say the great oceans can barely contain their swimming potential. A fun fact on Google says that some Killer Whale populations feed mostly on fish while others hunt sharks, marine mammals, including sea lions, seals, walruses and even large whales and Great white sharks. The Killer Whale's large size and strength make it among the fastest marine mammals, often reaching speeds in excess of 65 km/h. Haha these species are so fast, they could catch a fleeing Great white shark easily and have it for lunch. And not only that, adult male Killer Whales have, under experimental conditions, dived to a depth of 259 m (850 ft.). Orcas can not only swim in the oceans, they in fact can swim superbly fast and deep with the grace that befits only a Killer Whale. You could say Killer Whales were perfectly built to roam the oceans freely forever.

But we all know that some greedy godalmighty bastards have decided that Killer Whales belong in a 50m x 25m x 10m deep swimming pool to entertain people who have paid a lot of money to come see the Killer Whales perform their artificially learned tricks (using their magnificent brains to do it of course). Can you image some godalmighty powerful man insisting, no demanding, no forcing you to crawl after you have walked, ran, swam and flown the entire globe? Imagine you have to crawl to work every day, then crawl back home. Let's say you want to go for a jog, but no, your not allowed to do that, instead your jog will be a crawl. I hope you have enough hours at hand, because your jog-crawl is going to take a considerable amount of time. Oh sorry, you are not allowed to jog further than your neighbor's house, that's the maximum length allowed by your godalmighty ruler forcing his will on you. It's hard for me to image more frustration and agitation and despair than a situation like this.

Yes a 50m x 25m x 10m deep swimming pool are what Killer Whales in captivity are bound by instead of swimming the distance they not only want to swim every day, but in fact need to swim as well. How far is that again, and how fast? whaleresearch[dot]com/orca has provided some details for us: on average Southern Resident Killer Whales travel 120 kilometers per day and they are capable of sustaining an average speed of over 12.87 km per hour for long periods of time and can go as fast as 48 km per hour for short periods. No, that's way to much to allow them to travel. Let's put them in a man-made pool and let them perform tricks for our amusement. These creatures don't need an average of 44 000 (forty four thousand) kilometers of swimming space per year. No, 50x25x10 will do just fine.

Our ways of being and doing, as humans, should reflect that which is inborn, the will to be free - in our treatment of all others, including other species not being homo sapiens - it comes naturally.

FREEDOM
JPred (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:31:00 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 11:04:06 PM by JPred

Becoming Free from NetWorth Individualism and moving on to TimeWorth Individualism

I have heard it said many times: "time is money" and "money makes the world go round". What I think is generally (loosely) meant by these utterings, is that production of goods and services happens over time and the more goods that can be produced and the better (more) services rendered in as short a span of time as possible, the more "money" will have been "earned". [Please note at this point that I introduce my own concepts expressed with my own words to convey the meaning that I intend and that (meaning) I feel is not adequately portrayed in traditional "well established" words, like "money" for instance, having been stripped of its original intention (in my opinion). For this reason I use double quotation marks to try and isolate these corrupted terms and open up space for new possible interpretation with new intended fresh meaning being aimed at as end result of my thought process. These new concept type words are often in italics].

With 'money makes the world go round' I think in general is meant that we have to accept the perceived "fact" that economics dictate the affairs of humans - it steers all activity, again, of the flow of goods and services between entities (entities being individuals to corporations (businesses consisting also of individuals) to nations (consisting also of individuals)).

I guess high networth individuals have brilliantly amassed lots of "money" in little time, or less time, and as a result, now have, for themselves, lots of time at hand, to do as they please.

This particular established  way of thinking about "money", time, individuals and the world is however, not accurate in my opinion. I think of these things more like this: people are time and people make the world go round. You will notice I have omitted the word "money" in my descriptions. Why have I deliberately omitted the word "money"? It is because I don't  believe in the concepts of high networth, low networth, medium networth, semi-medium networth or any other such description of individuals. A low networth individual would be someone with little "money" whilst a high networth individual would be someone with a lot of "money". Because I don't recognize low-, medium- or high networth individuals, I cannot look and see "money" as well. Whom I recognize and see are only persons (individuals) with time at hand. That is it. No more.

Don't be utterly ridiculous, some (or lots) might say - it is all about "money" and don't even try to not think in these well established monetary terms. Hahaha, you are in for a surprise because this is exactly what I am up to do - to no longer think in these old, well established monetary terms. 'Why this madness?', someone screams. The reasons are quite simple and straight forward (staight ahead), as it always should be, as nicely expressed through the German phrase 'immer gerade aus'. It is based on the premise that words and the meaning they represent , shapes the realities that people experience (live in). If the meaning that a word represents has become corrupted, the word should be discarded and replaced with another word that once again fulfill the original intended meaning it did convey. In other words, when original meaning is somehow lost, or when intended meaning is misrepresented by the expression of a word, like "money" for instance, replace the word "money" so that the true meaning of what "money" should refer to (represent), are regained and restored. Now I can just see many frowned faces at this moment and the question popping into mind is this: "Is this even remotely possible?"

My contention is that it is possible. You only have to believe it and enact your belief. Believing in myself to experience authentic reality, is foremost in my mind. What is authentic reality? Authentic reality is a reality in which words and their meanings adequately convey your lived experience as an authentic human person. My authentic lived experience as an authentic human person is that my time is worth a lot, and to be utilized in relation and in conjunction with other human beings. All human beings have the most precious utility already in possession and at hand - TIME. Time becomes fruitful when expressed in conjunction and coordination between persons and groups of people, a network so to speak. Of course there are different kinds of networks, each with its own particular purpose(s), but all of them are important, as they are fundamentally grounded by humans, all having the most precious time-utility at hand.

When it becomes possible for you to think of your time-utility at hand, you will also inevitably start to think how much your time is worth to you. The worth of people's time-utility should, in my opinion, be fairly coordinated in terms of the contributory value it adds to the networks in which it is deployed. Contributory value could be thought of as that which adds stability and ease of operation-ability of networks. It is beyond the scope of this update to go into detail of what fair means, generally speaking.

What fair could possibly mean in each individual case is also difficult to get a grip on for me, but I can espouse what I think is unfair, to illustrate the point I am making of time-utility and each person having this utility ready at hand. Let's look at the case of Ben Bernanke, a former head of the U.S. Federal Reserve and how he utilized his time by delivering a speech in Abu Dhabi that took him about 40 minutes. Bernanke was rewarded more than $250 000 for utilizing his time-utility in speaking to an audience for those 40 minutes. Now in comparison to this example let's look at how a particular Malawian Man utilized his time-utility in a completely different scenario and circumstance, but non the less did deploy his time-utility at hand, and this is the important part - to deploy the time-utility in your possession and to do it such a manner, as to further the cause of a successful harmonious humanity. The Centre for Social Concern in Malawi conveyed this message, and I am quoting from mywage : CfSC, which is recognised by government, also revealed in a report  the story of a man who has worked for 12 years as a shop attendant and still gets less than 5,000 Malawi Kwacha per month. At his workplace employees are not allowed to take a day off to attend a funeral, even it is that of their mother. If they do so, their wages will be deducted for each day they are away. When the centre queried how he managed to support his family with such low pay, the shop assistant reported that he helps customers (privately) to carry such things as iron roofs or cement from the shop to their car/bus in exchange for a little cash.

In this story of the Malawian shop attendant, I am asking myself why is his time-utility treated with disrespect, reflected in the wage he earns, when compared to Bernanke and how his time-utility is spoiled rotten in the "wage" her earned for speaking for those 40 minutes he did in Abu Dhabi? Something tells me the time-utility balance is way off in this illustration. I mean the Malawian Man's value contribution to his attributed implied networks of which he forms a part is worth $6.87 (5000 Malawian Kwacha) for the entire month, delivering his contribution, whilst Bernanke's value contribution was esteemed to be worth in excess of $ 250 000 for the 40 minutes he spoke. Wait a minute, I am curious to rework the numbers to do fair comparison:

Assuming a 5-day work week and 8 hours per day of work being done, it is calculated that 22 days of the calendar month work is being done. Boiled down to an hour the Malawian Man's wage is 4 cent, American. Let's be generous to Bernanke's time spent and round his time spent off to 1 hour in stead of only the 40 minutes, then Bernanke's contribution value is outrageously disproportionate to the Malawian Man's contribution value. Both tapped into their time-utility at hand and made the most of what they could muster. The thing about this example I can't get my head around is why the time-utility of each is valued so extremely far apart from one another? It must be economics that dictate this tremendous gap right? How much less value did the Malawian Man contribute to the seamless functioning of society in general, than Bernanke, when he delivered his speech to his audience in Abu Dhabi? While realizing the difference of circumstance and background etc. of each, I have deliberately chosen this extreme example to more clearly illustrate my line of thought to my readers. Bernanke's time-utility for the 1 hour speech delivered, in USD terms is valued 6,250,000 times (six million two hundred and fifty thousand times) more than Malawian Man and his 1 hour time-utility, to be taken out of any given work day as a shop attendant.

This humongous gap in perceived time-utility value of each, could be thought of in this way: you will need six million two hundred and fifty thousand Bernanke's to do the work of one Malawian shop attendant! It seems ridiculous, and it is indeed. This example shows how perceived, well established "money" systems are out of touch with actual lived realities of real societies, and the value contributions that makes societies function well.

In light of what I have espoused here, and to appropriately end this festive update on FREEDOM asset, please read UNLOCKING GOLD’S TRUE VALUE: The Economic Code – Finally Revealed by SRSrocco carefully, mindfully, and then ask yourself the following question:

Is it not true, that any (and all) relevant-to-humanity energy, spent in the production of goods and services, are in fact Person[al]-Energy - the energy that individuals utilize when they value {and ought to value above all else}, the worth of the time they have at hand.

FREEDOM
moezza

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:39:37 AM

I just couldn't leave this thread without saying a thing
JPred (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:11:27 PM

@moezza and @sesiah  

Thank you. Smiley

FREEDOM
torikan

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:08:11 PM

I looked at the completed assets. Such names have been given that it is a fake coin shop.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

But the work seemed good.  Smiley
JPred (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:22:27 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2017, 07:30:26 PM by JPred

My dear fellow freedom enthusiasts, freedom seekers, freedom fighters, freedom lovers and freedom finders; today, on this eventful day that is 20 January 2017, I will not (try to) command your attention for an extensive period of time. I realize that much have to be done, so grant me only a couple moments to convey to you the current update on FREEDOM. I have pondered on freedom for some time and have come to the conclusion to really embrace freedom, to experience it to the full, to really know what freedom is - fundamentally and foundationally - unrestrictedly, unequivocally and unencumberedly, to make freedom a part of who you are, when you stand in front of the mirror and you see freedom staring back at you, the thing you have to do, is to love it. It's as simple as that. Have a great day all my freedom friends!

UB40

FREEDOM
Den55

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:54:13 AM

Less sorry I understand what you mean
BY Freedom
Can You Explain
amiraja

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:56:19 AM

freedom and dreams

Sometimes, concerning certain facets in my life,
freedom only seems like a dream,
but I will keep on dreaming,
because my life is changing everyday
and some days in every possible way

I will keep on dreaming because the truth
that freedom is will make my dreams -
even when not quite as it seems -
a new youth

"Dreams" by The Cranberries

Oh, my life is changing everyday,

In every possible way.
 And oh, my dreams, it's never quite as it seems,
 Never quite as it seems.

I know I've felt like this before, but now I'm feeling it even more,
 Because it came from you.
 And then I open up and see the person falling here is me,
 A different way to be.

Ah, la da ah...
 La...

I want more impossible to ignore,
 Impossible to ignore.
 And they'll come true, impossible not to do,
 Impossible not to do.

And now I tell you openly, you have my heart so don't hurt me.
 You're what I couldn't find.
 A totally amazing mind, so understanding and so kind;
 You're everything to me.

Oh, my life,
 Is changing every day,
 In every possible way.

And oh, my dreams,
 It's never quite as it seems,
 'Cause you're a dream to me,
 Dream to me.

Ah, da, da da da, da, la...

nice ilike FREEDOM
f.ytyu

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:21:54 PM

nice FREEDOM, i like it
JPred (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:12:05 PM

Less sorry I understand what you mean
BY Freedom
Can You Explain

When I stand in front of the mirror, I believe I see myself, the person I am, namely JPred, but after inspection, I realize if I close my right eye, my mirror image closes his left eye. So the mirror image is not a true image of what I look like, it is, if you will, a dream-like image. Even so, the image I see is still a true representation of who I am. I am freedom.

FREEDOM
JPred (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:16:06 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 06:13:31 PM by JPred

The Evidence of [a] Free Me - Self Validation

The person moving towards freedom is one who learns to validate himself. He does not do this at the expense of his neighbors, but in the midst of them, and tragically, sometimes, in spite of them. As this world is flush with systems of ideas and ideals, especially those that form the basis of religious, economic and even political theory and policy, thus the more the need for the moving-towards-freedom individual to validate himself. The freedom-conscious I aggregates any and all resources at my disposal to make a stand against any and all suppressive and oppressive ideologies being expressed in beliefs, doctrines, philosophies, persuasions, convictions, morals, teachings, creeds, faiths, tenets, theories, ideas, canons or any isms that strips away my self validation. This means in many instances taking a stand against some aspects of even myself. No one is a Tabula Rasa. Every body comes from somewhere. The freedom fighter however, finds courage in unimagined nooks and crannies, and from his uncelebrated mundane humdrumming, notwithstanding the facade of the grand theater of the worldly stage, rise up to shine forth the evidence of his (validated) Self, against the tyranny and despotism of imaginary and real ideologies - both within and without. The self validated individual reaches (if only eventually) the place of harmony, both within and without.

"I Am Me" by willowsmith

I'm me, I'm me, and that's all I can be
 I'm me, I'm me, here's my vulnerability
 I'm free and you can't stop me
 I'm free and that's all I can be
 Days pass, I'm tryna find who I really am
 (I've been lookin')
 People don't like the way I dress, or where I am at
 (I've been lookin')
 I dye my hair and it's not just vanity
 (I've been lookin')
 Your validation is just not that important to me
 I'm free, I'm me, and that's all I can be
 Night falls and I find it's here I am in peace
 (I've been lookin')
 Making friends with spirits lost and it sets me free
 (I've been lookin')
 Express myself, 'cause it's my liberty
 (I've been lookin')
 Your validation is just not that important to me
 I'm me, I'm free, and that's all I can be
 I am me, I am me, I am me
 I am free, I am free, I am free
 I am free, I am free
 I am free, I am free, I am free
 I am free, I am free
 Ohhhhhhhhhh
 Create yourself, redo yourself, renew yourself
 Be you, do what you do
 Hold your head up high, everything's gonna be alright
 You're you, I'm me, let's live in harmony
 Coexist with each other, love each other
 Be yourself, you have to be yourself
 Be real, be honest
 'Cause ain't nobody got time for that
 They really don't
 So listen to me, listen to this song
 'Cause this is real facts, that will help you move along
 Yeah
 That's all I wanted to say, so I love you guys so much
 Hope you like this song and you know
 Yolo
 Misfits
 Ahh, haha

FREEDOM
JPred (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:41:51 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 12:00:50 AM by JPred

Raised Up

As this token is meant to inspire freedom believers, I have thought it fitting to insert into this juncture at this particular time a huge thank you. Is a thank you inspirational? Definitely, and precisely for the reason when you know for a fact that the person(s) offering the thank you is truly sincere in his gesture.

When I look at the dynamic networks of crypto, of which Bitcoin is the first and foremost, I am astonished at the incredible effects it is having in the world we live in. I believe these effects to be graceful in nature in that the world is influenced by ground laying entrepreneurs, of which Satoshi is the original pioneer. When I behold these things happening, I behold the stunning beauty that freedom is. I believe in the good that comes from embracing freedom and embracing others who do the same.

Once more, THANK YOU to all freedom believers busying yourselves in the world of crypto, who dedicate yourselves to the cause of a fairer, freer and happier self and -world. I have truly been raised up by being in your midst!

FREEDOM
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: