Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Escrow for representative betting  (Read 413 times)
bong888 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:12:20 AM

Any escrow service for "representing client"?
Normal escrow is take and safe keeping fund total from party A and Party B, when the outcome
happen the fund will be disburse either to A or B.

I need escrow for :

I ask "X" to bet for me, so the fund I give to escrow,
If the result is "losing", "X" will received the fund from escrow to cover "X" initial help me to place bet fund.

If the result is "winning" "X" will only sent me the "winning" portion plus escrow will deliver the fund to "x" to cover "X"
initial help me to place bet fund

Of course I will add some more insentive to "X"

Any escrow service can do this?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:14:21 AM

I can do this doesn't seems hard to do (For low amounts). Send me a pm.
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:22:03 AM

you should use a proper AND reputable escrow service if what you're going to do involves a high amount of money.
I'm sure most of them will do it. it's just the usual hold and release, after all.

here's the list of bitcointalk escrows.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:37:13 AM

no offense to anyone but jhanzo is correct. go with 1 of the reputable guys on here for this. not a good idea to just choose a random guy
tech_solutions

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:04:03 AM

no offense to anyone but jhanzo is correct. go with 1 of the reputable guys on here for this. not a good idea to just choose a random guy

You are absolutely correct if you want to earn and dont wanted to get scammed , you should follow the correct escrow services provider which this forum recommends , because they are analyzed and properly checked about their work and reputation.
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 04:37:32 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 04:49:31 AM by bitbaby

Normal escrow is take and safe keeping fund total from party A and Party B, when the outcome

I need escrow for :

If the result is "losing", "X" will received the fund from escrow to cover "X" initial help me to place bet fund.

If the result is "winning" "X" will only sent me the "winning" portion plus escrow will deliver the fund to "x" to cover "X"

Thanks

And what happens if after you have won, "X" doesn't sends you the winning? Also, Who covers the escrow fees?

For escrow to work efficiently he needs to make sure that both the parties can not scam each other, in the case you're mentioning, "X" is totally covered but you're only covered partially.

If you lose, "X" gets the bet amount from escrow, which he made for you and if you win, he gets back the bet amount and the winnings from the site he placed the bet at. "Completely Covered"

But if we see this from your perspective, if you lose then there is no issue, but if you win, the escrow sends you the bet money back but what about the winnings? How can escrow ensure that "X" will not just run away with the winnings?? Which is why I say you're only "Partially Covered", you won't lose your bet amount but if you lose the winnings then what's the point of doing this whole thing?

Think it through..

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:50:53 AM

I need escrow for :

Thanks

And what happens if after you have won, "X" doesn't sends you the winning? Also, what is in it for "X"? Why should he do this? Who covers the escrow fees?

For escrow to work efficiently he needs to make sure that both the parties can not scam each other, in the case you're mentioning, "X" is totally covered but you're only covered partially.

If you lose, "X" gets the bet amount from escrow, which he made for you and if you win, he gets back the bet amount and the winnings from the site he placed the bet at. "Completely Covered"

But if we see this from your perspective, if you lose then there is no issue, but if you win, the escrow sends you the bet money back but what about the winnings? How can escrow ensure that "X" will not just run away with the winnings?? Which is why I say you're only "Partially Covered", you won't lose your bet amount but if you lose the winnings then what's the point of doing this whole thing?
My point is that you could ask the escrow place the bet directly for you. After you send the money to the escrow, then he places the bet for you. It guaranteed you wouldn't get scammed. But I doubt any escrow will do this for you! OP, I am curious why you don't place the bet yourself.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: