Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharing Algorithms , Ideas & thoughts in the New Economy  (Read 10607 times)
hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:22:44 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2015, 05:31:59 AM by hashforce101

This is a FanEdit of Star Wars A Force Awakens done by me - Hope you enjoy! Using new footage available from the Jeep Commercial.
December 18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SIL14eN-hc 360P

Looks better on Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:15:29 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2015, 05:32:24 AM by hashforce101

OK created a HD Version and slightly re-edited

Star Wars The Force Awakens HD FanEdit Trailer 1 Jakku 720P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHQFvZA1IsE

Above 4 minutes  Grin

maybe blocked in USA
hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:24:55 PM

Star Wars The Force Awakens has Arrived in Australia it's 12 Midnight

There has been an Awakening.

Yes!
hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:32:15 PM

Star Wars a Boys Club ..I think not . Our group that's going to Watch
Star Wars has 11 Girls and 4 Boys. Now that's saying something  Smiley
hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:35:37 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 01:23:33 AM by hashforce101

Ok watched the movie and as a fan of special effects the Stars Wars team nailed it!, it's perfect . I will not try to pen any spoilers and if I do I will warn you - So read at your own risk .

Since the Stars Wars experience from the 24th May 1977 is a personal experience and journey everyone depending on their age has a different emotional attachment and our attachment to different characters may very greatly.  My attachment goes back to the 1980's  when I experienced on the Big screen Darth Vader telling Luke Skywalker " I am your Father"

JJ Abrams made many correct decisions and one incorrect one which made eating my popcorn a easy task. BUT at some points the movie storyline was so wonderful I literally forgot I was in the Cinema. I stopped analyzing and was totally fixated in the moment
This has never happened before. I hope this continues. The CGI was seamless with live action and shoting with Real sets paid off.

I can't wait for the Blu-ray . I really can't. Im excited and it's the same antipation I have for Avatar 2.

Now with the characters - Reys character has been developed perfectly and Daisy Ridley acting deserves an Academy award or someone deserves an award for bringing this character out in cinema. She is just amazing. The way she can express fear on the screen and happiness is just to good. Someone will need to work out was this JJ Abrams directing or was it dam good acting or both!

Ok I think the movie needed desperately 30mins more of Run time or a minimum of 5 minutes to a special moment.  
Something happens near the middle end of the movie that's a major importance to the story that should have given a special attention to the time allocated and the emotional investment more allowance. It's one of the major plot twists and I for one thing due to cinema time feel it was rushed. JJ Abrams may give us more time in the Blu Ray version with this moment or otherwise it will stand as a major emotional flaw and leaves a giant gap for the Long Term fans of the story.

Chewbacca has always been there for Han Solo and to be honest I never thought how important he is to the story. Chewbacca represents the ultimate Friendship and loyalty and this is highlighted in the ultimate way. This character needs 20mins more with us fans on the screen so we can experience that friendship - it's extremely important and should not be rushed.

I diffently think Star Wars The Force Awakens 7 and 8 is one movie split in two. Where as the other Trilogies  and Prequels where individual movies.

I loved the movie but the time needed I think required diffently shows and with Episode 8 I think we shall see the other half of Star Wars The Force Awakens

Outstanding can't wait for the Blu-ray and the second half of Star Wars The Force Awakens

I wonder how James Cameron is doing with Avatar 2

Ultimately the fans take there families and friends to watch Star Wars. We will go more than once to experience this on the Big screen   .Maybe Disney should consider faster movie turn around times and screen length times as this movie may be the first in history to bring a Billion dollars in the first week. If they don't get the second release Trailers correct our friends and family may just stay home. Don't underestimate the Force of the FANS  and complete story telling

James Cameron has said 1 movie should always hold a completed  journey that rule has been broken and is very risky

I predict Avatar 2 will  smash all records in 2017 but Star Wars has made a  come back in the ultimate way  - well done
hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:04:43 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 01:30:19 PM by hashforce101

Near the end of the movie chewy should embrace Leia and then Liea Organa see's Rey and the direction should proceed as JJ Abrams directed it

Currently you see chewing walk straight past Leia which makes no sense with their history and what has occurred in the Battle only a few minutes prior

This will complete the scene properly and tie it properly and give better closure to the movie and an opportunity for  the fans to reflect on the past a little longer
Also C3PO needs to be involved or show some emotional response

Was there a Maz Karnata edit issue with Han Solo at the table meeting anyone else notice

Otherwise 9.9 out of 10

hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 11:49:06 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 02:47:37 PM by hashforce101

America what your missing out on.

In Australia we have compulsory voting for all over 18 years of age and once you register it's compulsory to vote or a fine can/is imposed . Unless you have a valid reason. Medical etc
So we have a large voter turn out which is better for a True democratic system

In America there is no compulsory voteing

So the trick to use if you a presidential candidate on a campaign is 1. Be controversial to get thoughs specific voters to vote  2. Win in Social Media
Obama won twice using this method and now Donald Trump is using this same strategy. Using this strategy You just need to say what a person wants to hear to get them to volunteer to make the EFFORT to vote. Which takes time and energy for a non compulsory action. An independent candidate has nothing to fear and be controversial. This strategy gets the vote. As the voter is passionate about the message. Either good for the country or not.
The new realisation of being controversial and different gets the social media attention which then gets the free 24 hr media advertising via the news channels.

The best worthy person does not win an American election. It's the best Social and 24hr Media campaigner that becomes President.

Also another way to destroy the opposition is to put a mole in as a Presidential candidate at a  cost of $50,000,000. In this type of system.  As only an example. Imagine Donald Trump is the Mole. He destroys his fellow candidates - which he has done. They are so frustrated that every conversation they have mentions no other candidate other than Donald Trump.

Donald takes on Hillary Clinton.  Hillary becomes President.  Both are happy

Point of the above comment. This is the price you pay for non compulsory voting. Imagine if only 5% of people in America vote  -well the above unbelievable example is just as  possible
 Also sorry to use Donald Trump as an example but just to use him as a point. I highly admire his achievements as a business man.

I don't think Donald Trump can survive 4 years inside a secret service bubble and  that's only an opinion  . He loves his boats,  plans and car's and the lavish life. Opinions lead to expressive thinking which should then be developed or thrown in the rubbish bin.

Time will tell. After all we are ALL only human and the majority do strive to make this world a better place

Medicare. In Australia every citizen gets medical care for FREE.

Also the Australian government subsidizes medication on a system called PBS.
So if a medication cost $25,000. Under PBS it cost $3.20. Yes  $3
Also ill say it again. We All get FREE medical via Medicare Australia
Everyone.

America has alot of Billionaires we don't. I'd rather have FREE medical anywhere anytime.

Now let's get to Gun violence.  In Australia I  have never seen a Gun. The 99% of my family and friends have never seen a Gun.

We had a Mass Shooting once in Australia. The Government after 1 yes 1 mass shooting removed via the support of All its citizens any Guns via an amnesty off the streets.
I wonder if America has been brain washed buy it's own second amendment. Yes the NRA is big. It should be if every American citizen is allowed to bear arms. BUT haveing a gun that fires more than 6 shots is absolutely unessary unless you are a member of a shooting Club. The average jo should have no right to purchase more than what a Gun can fulfill in what the second amendment gives as a privilege to its citizens. Maybe a Gun that fires 1 shot is sufficient

The majority of Australia news consists of American Mass shootings and the daily wars in the middle east. The other 5mins is what has occurred in Australia

It's time for Americans to draw the line and set some limits on Military weaponry in your homes. So you can stop shooting each other.

Superpacks and the Lobbyists . Americans have undoubtedly worked out  long ago. Big Business owns Politicians. This is a no brainer for the common person. Even a high school student who spends a few months on YouTube will work that out.

The issue is the 19 Trillion Debt. Only a congress of elected officials with 0 ties to 3rd party thinking has a chance to fix this. Maybe that's why you need Donald Trump . If he is a free decision maker he will be something all economist should watch. What if  70% of the Congress was like Donald Trump and made free decisions -

The debt could be reduced and brought to Suplus in 2 years. The officials in Government know this. But where lies debt lies interest payments. There's alot of money to be made in this 19 Trillion. Imagine a 0 debt American economy. It's Completely possible but you need the Congress purely free from outside influence. They make decisions on the Common good. The playing field then evenly distributes out and the money poll follows the same path. Currently 1% of people take 90% of the American wealth. That includes the interest payments from the 19 Trillion Dollar Debt. WTF! no they do. ...yeap

If America has no debt the common man well rise and reach the Stars. The living standards will rise so high for all. This can only happen in America of course. In Australia we only work 1 job. It's extremely rare  to have 2. It's unheard of.

Citizens. In Australia if you are illegal your out of the country unless your seeking asylum or have a valid humanitarian reason . End of story

America needs to be more strict. In America there is a illegal immigrant who wants to stand for election.
Yes

Draw the line

Now the reason I write this is. It all starts from non compulsory voting and Superpacks absolutely sucking the American system to its core the last year's since the Bush administration.
Before that America was king of the world.

As an Australian I want the Glory days of the American spirit to return. I'm hurt when anyone talks down to America. I  remember when America was untouchable and no one dared to say the wrong thing.

Now your own American media is spreading so much information about American everything - nothing is left to the imagination. The American media reveals everything. There is 0 cap an 0 information control.

The American media is spoiling the image of its own Nation to us observing from the outside world.

I think a sense  of basic pride in your country needs to return and a sense of self image and respect needs to return to every single person associated with American broadcasting.

At the moment all we see is an American media civil war every 24hrs.

Why many people can have a happy and fulfilled and wonderful life without watching the nightly News or reading the News websites.
Do an experiment STOP watching the nightly News - many are doing so and the world still continues to function .

Suddenly the real world is revealed to you. A place of Peace and Hope that you can enjoy with your family

The people who are doing there parts for the community on a daily basis and don't have time to shake the political or community world in their respective countries have 0 requirement to watch the daily doom and glom reported from the News outlets.

There's alot of good happening in the world but it not being reported. Death,  War and Garunteed failures is what you will see.
If you turn on the News nothing else is reported. So why bother.
It not the Real representation of what's happening. It's what happening in a few places compared to the total. We  all have a part to play in our communities and we have our police who do there part military who play their part and politicians elected to uphold the values. BUT what about the rest of the good stuff. Like science, innovation, humanitarism and the work of the good people of the world.  0 News.

The Media of the world needs to  seriously rethink in the way they spread devastation and disaster on a daily basis.

The Australian media need to relise that we don't need to digest on a daily basis the minimal evil but share more of the  majority good. You might be surprised on the reaction this could bring front the people watching and the flow on effect on all Nations.

Look at yourself. You do good. Your parents are good. Your community is good. Your Nation is good. But do we feel that way. No
If after watching the nightly News everything is in chaos.

You know that to be incorrect. Tell the world Life is Wonderful

You need to vote .it's the most powerful decision you can make. Every vote shapes the world but most importantly give that vote to the most worthy and deserving  with some intelligence

Free Speech try Free medical for all. America can afford it

hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:23:50 PM

Hillary Clinton has my Vote - But then again i cant vote in your election. .

Peace
hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:29:02 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 02:59:11 AM by hashforce101

We see the price of Bitcoin crashing and we are all wondering,  why.
But we have all known all along that Bitcoin is not the best or worthy Crypto currency technology in existence today.

Many Altcoins are far superior than Bitcoin. They are fast, secure and  have strong Developers.

Bitcoin is an unworthy king. Many investors with lots of money but 0 oversight jumped on the wrong Blockchain. Even the Banks have been foiled into thinking that the Bitcoin Blockchain is worthy of millions of dollars worth of RND. If they develop an independent Blockchain ledger will anyone care Absolutely no body. It's just another in house app.

Well we can all see now that Bitcoin is crashing in Market value and I would love to see Bitcoin at the bottom of the pile. It was just a matter of time and each day we are seeing the End of Bitcoin. It's slow,  man its slow. Also how big can the ledger grow.The Blockchain size is massive and it's slowly causing it's own death.

There are  far superior Altcoins out there. Worthy of RND.

Bitcoin is dying and I could not be happier. Respect to the former King.

A New King will finally arrive.
hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:05:27 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2016, 09:09:00 AM by hashforce101

Donald Trump as President

It's something we need to think about  

He is a successful  business man and not a Politician. Is this something new and positive. Let's explore this fact.

Being President and knowing how the Business community functions would be a great experience to have. You would expect from the line "We will make this country great again " means he has the experience to create more jobs. Which is a  ++

Welcome to the world of superpacks. He claims not to be part of one.self funding his own Presidential election. A billionaire who wants to make a difference .

He is not afraid to share his opinion. Regardless of what others think.
This is good in a democracy. The majority still need to develop those ideas. It's not a dictatorship. So his ideas need to pass through a system of political scrutiny and then those bills need to pass.

The Wall  . Hmmm millions visit the Great Wall of China. The building of mega structures inspire the mind. We usually wonder how they are built. If it's at a Border then it's a non issue. He is obviously worried about illegal immigration.

Did you want another Bush as President. Well Donald Trump did every one a favor and Jeb Bush has been shown the Door. Luckily for every one.

I think Hillary or Donald Trump would be great Presidents. I think Donald Trump would be better at taking decisive action against Asad in Syria.
hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:58:11 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2016, 05:15:14 AM by hashforce101

We are living in a very special time .

The opportunity for co-operation and communication with each other has never been greater .

Those of us who have been following the evolution of super computer's and Artificial Intelligence can see the hard work of the past 40 years will soon see sci-fi technology becoming Reality in a big way.

Cars are now self driving on Highways (Tesla)

JFK sent America to the Moon and now America will cure Cancer with the same level of enthusiasm and Money

Quantum Computing is a Reality and innovation is leaping forward with many Quantum Computers running today. (Google,  NASA)

IBM is leading the way with cognitive computing  (Watson) and we are seeing a evolution in cashless society's. Systems can now understand human language and interact with us and help us to make better decisions.

We see many Algorithms running the Financial sector with little Human interference controlling many millions of Transactions Making Predictions , influencing and trading in a massive way. All without US.

2016 - 2020 We are now living in very exciting times.
In Australia the CSIRO has made many outstanding contributions to the World science stage and now it's time for Australia to Lead the world in the New Science revolution. There is alot of work to do and new discoveries and contributions to make.
The CSIRO should become the NASA equivalent and Australia has the Talent to see this become Reality.

Malcolm Turnbull is the Prime Minister of Innovation and the CSIRO is the Centre of Innovation for Australia
We should make the CSIRO the number 1 organization and become our measure of success. The CSIRO should be in every State of Australia and become the Leader of Innovation.

This is the time. We should challenge America in the race to cure Cancer and even offer our Talent and facilities to succeed in this Challenge.

Now is the time.
hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:03:41 AM

People can test their Sugar Levels at Home.

We should be able to test our Vitamin and Iron Levels at Home.
Invention required at $5 per unit. By 2017

Clue -Did you know Dogs can detect a Human sugar levels dropping to dangerous levels via smell and warn their owners.
hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:03:53 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 01:23:09 AM by hashforce101

In a Democracy the most powerful tool the freedom fighters  (those who defended the Democratic way of life by dieing on the battlefield ) gave to the common person is the Power to vote.

Every Man & Women independently making a decision of choice which elects a representative of the voters into their Government.

It's important. It matters. It effects all generations that may come in the future. It's important.

You have the Power. Use your vote and use it wisely.

Hillary or Donald Trump. Learn and develop the reasons who will be the rightful President.

One thing we can be proud of. It's a Democratic system that will deliver America's next  President.

Both are Brilliant in their own ways. Both want it equally. Both are ready to Battle.

May the Best Man or Woman win

This can only happen in a Democracy.

May the Best Man or Woman win

Democracy
hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:30:46 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2016, 10:52:13 AM by hashforce101

Just a thought.

The Universe is accelerating in its expansion because what we are viewing and measuring is the collapse of the Universe (my solution)

We have discovered the Big Bang. Which points to the Universe starting from a singularity and expanding out

Then we imagine does the universe expand forever then slow down. Or does it stop and reverse.

If we take the reversing and collapsing theory, then measuring exploding super nova in a collapsing Universe would show as an increasing acceleration away from the point of measurement . This could be wrongly interpreted as an accelerating expanding Universe if we are in the mindset that we are still in the expanding state.

The Mystery of Dark Matter are you the next Einstein.

Get educated and follow your Passions what ever they are.

TAFE , Uni, College, do it!
hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:34:29 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2016, 10:47:13 PM by hashforce101

The Mathematics of YouTube

After watching a few videos for pure entertainment and past time.

I found that the War on IRAQ . Cost 7 Trillion including interest. The Pentagon lost 2.3 Trillion. Which can not be accounted.

So you add 7 + 2.3 = 9.3 Trillion dollars USD.

So 19 Trillion (USA Debt) - 9.3 Trillion  = 10 Trillion

I found another Trillion dollars Borrowed from China on YouTube to pay for the GFC

So 10 Trillion  - 1 Trillion = 9 Trillion

So using YouTube mathematics for America if there was no weapons of mass destruction debate and bad housing loans. The debt should be 10 Trillion

YouTube mathematics shows $9,000,000,000,000 worth of how important it is when someone is making a decision how Powerful in monetary hard cash terms Trillions of dollars can be spent.

Now of course YouTube is not the place to work the Balance sheet but the Mathematics is fun to do
I wonder what Greenspan would think  Smiley

It should be 11.3 Trillion. I lost a couple of Trillion whilst doing the YouTube maths.  Cheesy

Get Educated go to College, Tafe ,University or do a short course. Just do it!

hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:28:01 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2016, 10:47:30 AM by hashforce101

Donald Trump

The American Media failed in its attempt to predict the down fall of Donald Trumps Presidential campaign.

In fact Donald Trumps campaign has been unstoppable.

I personally think Donald Trump should be President of the United States of America. Why?

I think he would be successfull in reducing the American debt by Trillions of dollars.

I think the world is tired of hearing the same old promises from Politicians and the same old families running the USA.

He would obviously cause a shake up of the Old World Order and the Trillions of dollars that has been wasted.

I think he would bring the much needed respect Americans have been craving.

I think he would finally end the wars in the middle east. I think he would bring about the end if ISIS and the Asad regime. The Syrian people may find peace again.

I think he would be able to Negotiate peace between Israel and Palestine.

The Wall. Would create thousands of jobs and secure a Border. We all care about illegal immigration even in Australia. We require quality immigration and helping refugees who come via the correct method.

Yes there is a problem with radicalism. The random planning of destruction on peaceful communities and their infrastructure is a sickness that needs to stop. I think Donald Trump would be the best choice compared to other candidates.

I think Hillary Clinton would have no chance of beating him. If you see how he has destroyed the other candidates. I think Hillary Clinton will find him tough to beat.

I think the American debt is the number 1 issue the world faces, and if I had to choose between Hillary and Trump. I would pick Trump hands down.

I think we can say that he will be the best at creating jobs.

He is making many people and organizations stand up and look at their contributions in financial terms. The contributions in monetary terms for NATO.

The United Nations and it's track record of actually solving problems.

The Free Trade deals. The Iranian deal.

He is obviously known as a deal maker and I think re-looking at the old ways is what is required in this new age. The projected 21 Trillion Debt needs to be tackled with business like thinking and I  think this is the best chance to see a major reduction.

Democracy has brought us many success stories and I think Democracy will deliver even more.

Peace

https://youtu.be/HQhZ8KbNpRU

Now Bernie Sanders v Donald Trump would be something to think about?
hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:37:54 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2016, 12:06:13 PM by hashforce101

TESLA releases the model 3 electric car https://youtu.be/Q4VGQPk2Dl8

Mass market electric car for all with Auto Pilot,
Elon Musk also runs spacex,

Wow this car looks amazing for  $35 , 000
115,000 ordered already.

This thing is going to shake the market
hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:40:39 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 10:58:30 AM by hashforce101

30 years ago we where warned to take action on CFC,s and their was a world wide HIV AIDS campaign, including
a warning on climate change and a prediction of USA springing debt which was a few Trillion

They warned us about inaction

Present Day

50,000,000 Americans on food stamps. 21 Trillion in projected debt. 3% of the world's population earning 97% of the world's income
Climate change has arrived
Count less countries in turmoil and the worlds Oil 50% depleted in 50 years.

The Future

We can change our Destiny. There is still hope and innovation.
Electric cars - TESLA
Donald Trump - A Business mind to tackle Americas debt issues.
A permanent movement away from Fossil fuels.
New Fusion Power Plant - 10 Billion
Accelerating Quantum Computing
Major infrastructure investment - Australia Future Fund

We are now seeing a major movement away from Fossil fuels and more and more people moving to Solar Energy.
The quickeer we move the quickeer we will see the Middle East stabilize.

Oil keep it in the ground and use the Sun.

You have the Power to vote
You have the Power to use Solar
You have the Power to get Educated
You have the Power to Innovate
You have the Power

hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:01:03 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 12:27:42 PM by hashforce101

I think Bernie Sanders has caused major damage to  Hillary Clinton campaign by exposing major funding from Fossil fuel donations. So this means Hillary Clinton will have to do favors for those who have donated if she wins

I have never seen an election campaign that has exposed to the world regarding Superpacs , Lobbyists and the system of favors involving Politicians .

Everyone knows it's the system, but Donald Trump has made it one of the key factors of augment this election cycle.

This has changed the American political landscape forever

Donald v Clinton
Donald v Sanders

It's going to be brutal,  exciting and down right dirty.

An election campaign that will be remembered for decades
hashforce101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:04:15 AM

Bernie Sanders offering universal health care to all Americans as a right of citizenship . Well he got that one correct .
Let's see how he will tackle the American debt issue. 21 Trillion projected
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: