Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:42:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban appeal - TradeFortress; re theymos dox  (Read 7567 times)
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:03:36 AM

QS can't be TF because clearly TF is realsolid/matthew N wright/theymos. Think about it, they all use Bitcoin, they all code, clearly they are all one in the same, it all makes sense now, hashie.co, everything, it was all planned from the beginning, he used time travel to cover his tracks.

It's so obvious that there is no need for me to provide any proof to back up this baseless accusation. Come on guys, lets start a smear campaign against this time travelling pedo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:03:19 AM

QS can't be TF because clearly TF is realsolid/matthew N wright/theymos. Think about it, they all use Bitcoin, they all code, clearly they are all one in the same, it all makes sense now, hashie.co, everything, it was all planned from the beginning, he used time travel to cover his tracks.

It's so obvious that there is no need for me to provide any proof to back up this baseless accusation. Come on guys, lets start a smear campaign against this time travelling pedo.

please dont make jokes about "pedos". there are people like me who react very sensible (like me...because of reasons...history...and i have a daughter too)

otherwise: good one Wink

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:41:00 AM

The original Tradefortress being Coinhunter makes more sense than you realize.

What I find funny is Quickseller still hasn't figured how he outted himself as the person that took control of TF account.

Hint: You logged into one of my sites from the same non VPN, non Tor IP as you did QS once.

~BCX~
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:06:36 AM

Wasn't Coinhunter involved with RealSolid at one point ? I'm a bit hazy on my SolidCoin history.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:36:33 AM

What I find funny is Quickseller still hasn't figured how he outted himself as the person that took control of TF account.

Hint: You logged into one of my sites from the same non VPN, non Tor IP as you did QS once.
LOL nice bluff. But no I am fairly certain that I did not login to any site that you control/own considering how careful I am about clicking on links, as well as the fact that I almost always have my VPN on.

Not only that but I don't see how you would be able to tell that I was in control of the TF account (which I am not, and never was) just from logging into some site.

If you are implying that Blazr is the same person as TF, then I can say with certainty that is not true and that they pretty much hate eachother. I would put the chances of Blazar being TF about the same as all the core (block-stream) devs agreeing that the max block size needs to be increased.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:37:57 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 12:44:07 AM by BitcoinEXpress

Wasn't Coinhunter involved with RealSolid at one point ? I'm a bit hazy on my SolidCoin history.

Coinhunter and Realsolid are one in in the same.

Confirmed by him numerous times in this forum.

~BCX~
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 10:35:35 PM

Coinhunter and Realsolid are in in the same.

~BCX~
been looking for an hour, i think this confirms it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=42234.msg514039#msg514039
some more evidence https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=66535.msg773626;topicseen#msg773626

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:47:26 AM

Coinhunter and Realsolid are in in the same.

~BCX~
been looking for an hour, i think this confirms it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=42234.msg514039#msg514039
some more evidence https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=66535.msg773626;topicseen#msg773626

There are many peope here who can confirm Coinhunter and Realsolid are one in the same.

Theymos
Badbear
Raoul Duke aka Psy <--Global Mod
Saltyspitoon  <--Global Mod
Smoothie

Many others.

~BCX~

Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 02:03:15 AM

Somebody told me that some guy was making death threats on the site, and never got banned. They begged me not to say the person's username, but...I don't know how long I can respect their wishes. The person didn't get banned because one of the moderators happen to be friends I think. Edit: I thought* sorry my English isn't spot on.

This site is looking more and more....questionable. I am surprised it hasn't been shut down. Honestly, we should just shut this site down if people's lives are getting threatened, because that is a total extreme.
That must of been a long time ago, now-a-days mods dont take no action against scams or death threats

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:55:30 AM

Somebody told me that some guy was making death threats on the site, and never got banned. They begged me not to say the person's username, but...I don't know how long I can respect their wishes. The person didn't get banned because one of the moderators happen to be friends I think. Edit: I thought* sorry my English isn't spot on.

This site is looking more and more....questionable. I am surprised it hasn't been shut down. Honestly, we should just shut this site down if people's lives are getting threatened, because that is a total extreme.

"Somebody told me that some guy" is kinda second hand info the person getting them would really need to come out.  And to be honest if it's credible or person is scared from them I don't think forum moderation is who you to go I would guess police, possible agency depending on country.

And honestly them not banning someone could be to collect more info on the person hoping to get real IP.  I mean it's all speculation.  But that somebody needs to decide if they feel worried over it or if it's a troll.  If true threat... contact proper authorities.  

This site is the biggest bitcoin forum I don't see that as questionable. You cant hold the site responsible for what someone types.  And honestly this really is something more for it's own thread it's kinda not on topic with original post.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:49:37 AM

"Somebody told me that some guy" is kinda second hand info the person getting them would really need to come out.  And to be honest if it's credible or person is scared from them I don't think forum moderation is who you to go I would guess police, possible agency depending on country.

And honestly them not banning someone could be to collect more info on the person hoping to get real IP.  I mean it's all speculation.  But that somebody needs to decide if they feel worried over it or if it's a troll.  If true threat... contact proper authorities.  

This site is the biggest bitcoin forum I don't see that as questionable. You cant hold the site responsible for what someone types.  And honestly this really is something more for it's own thread it's kinda not on topic with original post.
Somebody should be able to report it to a moderator, and a moderator should report it to police. Sad

You should have your friend start a thread as this is getting this one off topic.  But I still think it's the person who needs to report to police.  They know if real threat with real info, or some troll.  Moderators do not know a lot of the specifics.

But again this is getting off track of thread.  Go to meta - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0 and make a topic of your own if you feel it's a issue that needs discussed.  As I don't see death threat linking with account asking to be unbanned .
Fwdxlsh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:23:21 AM

Somebody should be able to report it to a moderator, and a moderator should report it to police. Sad

You should have your friend start a thread as this is getting this one off topic.  But I still think it's the person who needs to report to police.  They know if real threat with real info, or some troll.  Moderators do not know a lot of the specifics.

But again this is getting off track of thread.  Go to meta - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0 and make a topic of your own if you feel it's a issue that needs discussed.  As I don't see death threat linking with account asking to be unbanned .
You're right. Because they were off topic, I have deleted my posts. I apologize for any inconvenience.
hdd3go
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:54:44 AM

I still don't follow what you are saying. Nothing I said was incorrect. You are arguing that you shouldn't have been auto banned for posting a link that you knew caused you to be autobanned?

*edit* Bringing this over to this thread for context

{ self moved to a new thread }

@SaltySpitoon: I disagree. That's not what happened in my case. You gave relatively specific directions to where you believed theymos's dox could be found, because you seemed to believe that people have posted his dox w/o real consequence. I gave relatively specific directions to where theymos' dox could be found to correct your information, with the impression that what you posted was OK.

Neither of these circumstances involved trolling, or posting it for the purposes to annoy someone. This is looking like theymos is indiscriminately banning people, excessively I would say, in order to assert his power and prevent his dox from being disseminated -- not for moderation principles of trolling, spam, et al.

Excuse me, could I ask is there a auto ban system on the forum? and how it works?
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 10:55:42 AM

I still don't follow what you are saying. Nothing I said was incorrect. You are arguing that you shouldn't have been auto banned for posting a link that you knew caused you to be autobanned?

@SaltySpitoon: I disagree. That's not what happened in my case. You gave relatively specific directions to where you believed theymos's dox could be found, because you seemed to believe that people have posted his dox w/o real consequence. I gave relatively specific directions to where theymos' dox could be found to correct your information, with the impression that what you posted was OK.

Neither of these circumstances involved trolling, or posting it for the purposes to annoy someone. This is looking like theymos is indiscriminately banning people, excessively I would say, in order to assert his power and prevent his dox from being disseminated -- not for moderation principles of trolling, spam, et al.

Excuse me, could I ask is there a auto ban system on the forum? and how it works?

It is theorised / claimed that attempting posting the link in the blockchain where someone put theymos's dox, or posting his phone number ends in an autoban for 3 months.

ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:14:47 PM

It is theorised / claimed that attempting posting the link in the blockchain where someone put theymos's dox, or posting his phone number ends in an autoban for 3 months.

Really?
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 02:59:27 PM

Really?

Apparently so. Should be over very soon if it was for 3 months.

ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:10:17 PM

Really?

Apparently so. Should be over very soon if it was for 3 months.

We are waiting for TF.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:31:53 PM

please dont make jokes about "pedos". there are people like me who react very sensible (like me...because of reasons...history...and i have a daughter too)

otherwise: good one Wink

Oh really ?

Seems a bunch of you are nailing me with Pedo shit..
YOU created a poll on me to attack me then your cohorts / sympathizers accused me of being a Pedo.
VOD did this to me.. read my neg feedback.

Further more i had two family members molested.. MY sisters 1st daughter for example.
By the guy she was married to.. my brother went over with a bat before i even found out about it.
You think i appreciate being accused of that ?
My parents were robbing banks when i was growing up and i was taught Pedo's and Rats need to be beat down.
So no i woudl never be a Pedo or Rat LOL

@onemorexmr
i see you marching around here spouting off stupid hypocritical crap all the time.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:32:28 PM

~BCX~

Did you "pixel" guys again BCX ? LOL

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:34:10 PM

LOL nice bluff. But no I am fairly certain that I did not login to any site that you control/own considering how careful I am about clicking on links, as well as the fact that I almost always have my VPN on.

Not only that but I don't see how you would be able to tell that I was in control of the TF account (which I am not, and never was) just from logging into some site.

If you are implying that Blazr is the same person as TF, then I can say with certainty that is not true and that they pretty much hate eachother. I would put the chances of Blazar being TF about the same as all the core (block-stream) devs agreeing that the max block size needs to be increased.

You don't need to click ANY external links for guys to track you Wink

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: