Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416529 times)
Nemesis099

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 12:54:05 AM

The future of paper money seems to be stable, the only thing that would affect paper money would be the inflation rate, if the inflation rate is higher then it would loose all its value and people would prefer to hold more bitcoin rather then fiat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:23:00 AM

The future of paper money is safe as I don't see any digital currency replacing paper money, and paper do not have any threat from bitcoins, as people would continue to use paper money even if they have better options available.
Qastessa

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:06:14 PM

The future of paper money is safe as I don't see any digital currency replacing paper money, and paper do not have any threat from bitcoins, as people would continue to use paper money even if they have better options available.

I heard Sweden is going to be a cashless society. So there will be no paper money there. If it is a successful experiment, it will expand to other states.
pneumatic5

Activity: 238

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:00:07 PM

That's true paper money don't have any threat from any digital currency, as the majority of the people have habit of holding and using paper money since long time, and it will continue in future too.

fruitcommander

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:51:18 PM

That's true paper money don't have any threat from any digital currency, as the majority of the people have habit of holding and using paper money since long time, and it will continue in future too.

Yes, bitcoin will be widely used and accepted in future and that's what we want, we don't either believe that it should replace paper money as it is simply impossible.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:20:36 AM

paper money will stay banks will like to burn all paper money
if you have cash in your pocket your money is your money and your pocket is your bank
banks hate that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:25:13 AM

I think paper money it still remains.
Especially for older people, because they do not know how to handle the new money
haha lol yeah This generation will be replaced dude. and banknotes/paper money will start to disappear

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:57:10 AM

However the technology get advanced, nothing will vanish the use of paper money. Soon use of digital money won't hit the entire world. If it happens also mostly the 1st world countries might adopt it.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:07:00 AM

I think paper money it still remains.
Especially for older people, because they do not know how to handle the new money
haha lol yeah This generation will be replaced dude. and banknotes/paper money will start to disappear

Lets be honest though, to see paper money to fail so hard.

Its going to be when I`m dead in my grave and only my grand children will able to see them if I even have off-springs.

American history has proven how much it can take and still be alive.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:25:13 AM

Andrew Haldane said one solution would be for the Bank of England to issue a state-backed digital currency based on bitcoin. Supporting this initiative would be a negative interest rate levied on paper currency relative to the digital currency, with these measures do you think there is more possibilities that sometime:

Paper money will be banned entirely?
How long do you think that happens?
would it work?
What security and privacy risks would it raise?
And how would public and privately issued monies interact?

- no,i dont think papper money will banned,papper money always have "holders" and "lovers"
- no,it will not happen.
- it doesn't work,papper money easier to use for some poor people
- the main risk is mass adopted,it wouldn't spread until poor people on poor countries

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kacak41

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:14:16 AM

Andrew Haldane said one solution would be for the Bank of England to issue a state-backed digital currency based on bitcoin. Supporting this initiative would be a negative interest rate levied on paper currency relative to the digital currency, with these measures do you think there is more possibilities that sometime:

Paper money will be banned entirely?
How long do you think that happens?
would it work?
What security and privacy risks would it raise?
And how would public and privately issued monies interact?

- no,i dont think papper money will banned,papper money always have "holders" and "lovers"
- no,it will not happen.
- it doesn't work,papper money easier to use for some poor people
- the main risk is mass adopted,it wouldn't spread until poor people on poor countries

Yeah, paper money can never get disappeared, just look at the life span of paper money and compare it to bitcoin, bitcoin is a small baby in front of paper money, paper money will rule the world in long run.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:11:14 PM

However the technology get advanced, nothing will vanish the use of paper money. Soon use of digital money won't hit the entire world. If it happens also mostly the 1st world countries might adopt it.
you're right, how great was financial technology available on the Internet will probably never be able to make paper money replaced, even bitcoin. I guess banknotes will remain the number one currency in use world community
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 04:15:34 PM

you're right, how great was financial technology available on the Internet will probably never be able to make paper money replaced, even bitcoin. I guess banknotes will remain the number one currency in use world community

Yeah that's true, when you consider the current usage of bitcoins only a few millions know about it. When you ask about paper money most will be knowing and using it regularly.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:18:16 PM

The paper money will reduced of course later in the future. But it wont disappear, that is impossible.
Many people need also paper money. And that is good. They also dont even know what Bitcoin is and I hope that more people will know what Bitcoin is.

bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:19:16 PM

Paper money will ofcourse exist in the future. But you never know what can happen with the digital money and that is quite risky.
I hope that more people will also use some Bitcoin, that will be good for the future, and paper money will always used.
faridkifly

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:29:24 PM

Paper money will ofcourse exist in the future. But you never know what can happen with the digital money and that is quite risky.
I hope that more people will also use some Bitcoin, that will be good for the future, and paper money will always used.
i think paper money will still exist because it takes long time to convert from paper money to digital money.
and there will be many countries that would be difficult to adapt.  Angry
pneumatic5

Activity: 238

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:33:56 PM

Yeah, I don't see any threat to paper money from bitcoins, as the users of paper money are in huge proportion, comparatively very few people are using bitcoins at present.

Pollak

Activity: 182

Pollak

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:24:34 PM

Yeah, I don't see any threat to paper money from bitcoins, as the users of paper money are in huge proportion, comparatively very few people are using bitcoins at present.

True  i believe there will be a need of for paper money for decades to come. Sure things are getting done mostly online.
But some things can't be done online and for that we need paper money.

fruitcommander

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:26:28 PM

True  i believe there will be a need of for paper money for decades to come. Sure things are getting done mostly online.
But some things can't be done online and for that we need paper money.

Agreed, and the fact is majority of the population believes in spending physically rather then spending it online, as the people who stay away from internet will find it very complicated and will keep on using paper money.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:59:58 PM

You are definitely not seeing this from the bigger picture. Digital currency is basically a threat to the old conventional paper money, as the world is heading toward the cashless society then paper money will surely feels its effect. The world doesnt really need the old conventional paper money anymore because there are alot of cashless form of payment and someday it will be taking its toll towards paper money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: