Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416527 times)
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:58:10 AM

The future of the paper money is pretty bad because everything is gonna be digital so that is good for the bitcoin but bad for the paper money.
Its of course also a matter of time before this will happen.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:22:34 PM

The future of the paper money is pretty bad because everything is gonna be digital so that is good for the bitcoin but bad for the paper money.

I dont agree with you. There are lot of people who are not that intellectual to use a digital thing. Yes we are in a high level of technology. There are many of us who know it buy not all of us.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:27:33 PM

I dont agree with you. There are lot of people who are not that intellectual to use a digital thing. Yes we are in a high level of technology. There are many of us who know it buy not all of us.

As said only the people who have trust will buy, others will just understand it but as they don't have trust they will never be a part in the technology but will continuously do research on it.
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:32:08 PM

You are right when the time comes that we are on the digital age where cars fly just like in the movies paper money will be gone.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:17:32 PM

Paper money will of course exist in the future and that is so good. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin. But it needs time.
Especially the older generation use paper money, because they dont even know what Bitcoin is.
lol if you suggest everyone use bitcoin. of course they will leave the paper money. and paper money will disappear. what is it that you want?
I'm not sure paper money can survive in the digital age

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:45:11 PM

Paper money will of course exist in the future. And that is just impossible to happen that it will disappear.
Bitcoin is of course more used in the future and that is good. But many people also need their paper money.
yeah agree. bitcoin might become popular and many people using bitcoin. but it will not make the peper money to be disappearing. paper money is always welcome This is not ancient fashion. but paper money has existed since time immemorial

Yeah, I don't see paper money going anywhere in future, it will always be used by majority of people, people who are uneducated they will find much easy to use fiat in compare to bitcoins.
But even in a third world country I have seen some uneducated people using credit and debit cards, so if they are introduced to bitcoin and its system they will definitely adopt it and will use normally.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:53:34 PM

Paper money will have of course a good future. There is no chance that it will disappear because a lot of people need it so that is really important.
Of course we can see that many people are going to use Bitcoin, and that is quite good, but there are a lot of people that also need some paper money.

sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:17:38 PM

People might say that bitcoin is the future of all paper money this is because of the highest demand for buying and make a negotiation out of it. Buyer of bitcoin are maybe rich at this time for selling them at their highest amount. I would really love to this if I would be given a chance..

goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:37:17 AM

As said only the people who have trust will buy, others will just understand it but as they don't have trust they will never be a part in the technology but will continuously do research on it.

This is not about buying or anything. It is about using it and replacing paper money. Trust is not an issue here it is the way of how it can be used by other people who dont know anything about it. Yes technology is at our hands but think about those who didnt know what is it. It will be a long time to explain and those people might also not listen.
Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:48:08 AM

You never know what will happen with the paper money later. Because you never know what will happen with Bitcoin.
But you can see now that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly so that is very good. But many people also need paper money.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:05:38 AM

nope although digital era is coming paper money will still be available. yeah maybe just for formality but I'm sure banknotes will still be used. and the historical evidence as well, so it will not likely disappear

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:24:06 AM

The future of the paper money is not good at all because the fact is that everything is gonna be digital.
Its just a matter of time before it will disappear.
Yes, the time of digital world has been started and people are readily started to use ATM cards for their transactions and shopping on stores and now you can notice more buyers at online shops and one day people will favour for to use bitcoin as their currency.
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:01:31 PM

You never know what will happen with the paper money later. Because you never know what will happen with Bitcoin.
But you can see now that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly so that is very good. But many people also need paper money.

If paper money loses its value at least I can use it for firewood lol. I think there will always be some form of paper money, but I see crypto really taking over imho. Everything is going digital I could be wrong but I see it as inevitable in a good way.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:33:01 PM

If paper money loses its value at least I can use it for firewood lol. I think there will always be some form of paper money, but I see crypto really taking over imho. Everything is going digital I could be wrong but I see it as inevitable in a good way.
I think bitcoin could never replace paper money, bitcoin might be one mastercard mainstay in the future, but I believe it was all just to take the paper money in the atm machine
Viakor

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:16:17 PM

I think paper money will dissappear. this will happen because it´s more modern and easier for the government and the people to control.
but it wont be so soon.

diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:45:32 PM

I think paper money will dissappear. this will happen because it´s more modern and easier for the government and the people to control.
but it wont be so soon.

Your idea is possible that paper money would be gone, but I think its value would still be the same and probably be called as it was when it was still a paper..But really,it would take a long time before it happens..

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 03:02:35 PM

but it wont be so soon.

Your idea is possible that paper money would be gone, but I think its value would still be the same and probably be called as it was when it was still a paper..But really,it would take a long time before it happens..

Paper Money will never disappear. Its been discovered long years ago and still in use. Without paper money nothing would function. So believe that paper money would never fade off in the future.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:31:16 AM

but it wont be so soon.

Not really soon. I mean not in our lifespan. Maybe our grandchildren will see it but not us. Paper money will be there for many more years. It is basic money that can be felt and be seen. It is handy, it is not heavy and people are used to it.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:56:54 AM

but it wont be so soon.

I just do not agree with you I either modern man or not but I prefer paper money to make a real money. so if I start to use digital currency such as credit card or atm. it was like I was not holding the money, if I can hold paper money The sombol that I did have the money. and paper money will never disappear. that paper money is a symbol of the real money
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:17:24 AM

Paper money would disappear in future if we can have bitcoin in a physical form that will make more users to attract towards it as people have more faith in those things which they can hold physically.
lol I think bitcoin will run backwards if they put the physical version. because everyone expects that the digital era is coming. everyone thinks financial transactions will be done online. not by physical
Yes, if bitcoin also got physical form the it will also become a paper money as it is also a possibility that the physical form of bitcoin maybe in paper, and so the purpose of invention of bitcoin will not fulfill.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: