Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416530 times)
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

paper money is used to pay for more drugs than BTC or any crypto will ever match.

It is the most anonymous form of currency and we ought to ban it!

Ban paper money and adopt crypto currencies so that we can track every single dollar spent and tax everyone equally.

No one will be able to escape tax! Isnt that great?

But seriously, I think paper money is going extinct in a few years time. It is getting expensive to print paper money as we need to keep adding on features to prevent counterfeit all the time.

Every nation ought to move to crypto ... it can be their own state-backed crypto so that their monetary authority can still maintain control or they can adopt the use of a public blockchain cryptocurrency. But no more paper money..

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:21:33 AM

Andrew Haldane said one solution would be for the Bank of England to issue a state-backed digital currency based on bitcoin. Supporting this initiative would be a negative interest rate levied on paper currency relative to the digital currency, with these measures do you think there is more possibilities that sometime:

Paper money will be banned entirely?
How long do you think that happens?
would it work?
What security and privacy risks would it raise?
And how would public and privately issued monies interact?

Not everyone can access Bitcoin so paper money shouldn't banned entirely. It is better for us to accept the accompaniment of digital and traditional currency. Both parties have its own characteristics making them unique with each other, we can/should develop our currency as well as our economy not by changing it but improving it.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:26:48 AM

Andrew Haldane said one solution would be for the Bank of England to issue a state-backed digital currency based on bitcoin. Supporting this initiative would be a negative interest rate levied on paper currency relative to the digital currency, with these measures do you think there is more possibilities that sometime:

would it work?

1. Yes it is possible and only thing which can done this are banks for me. 2. In next 10/15 years. 3. At the beggining not but after some time people would get used to it. 4. It would be more safety. 5. Like i said after some time people would recognize that it is better than normal money.

Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

Do not have to worry about the future of paper money, as long as there is a central bank then paper money will continue to exist and I am sure until whenever paper money will be restrained, this is because the transaction with paper money faster, can be done anyone and anywhere without having to depend on the internet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
oacorewsoni

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

There will be a nice future for the paper money and thats because paper money will always be there and will never disappear a time. Bitcoins are nothing without trader's activity so dont think bitcoins take over the world it wont happen thats what i know.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:35:13 AM

would it work?

Paper money has historically been one of the most widely used and familiar currencies, but in many developed economies, they no longer use paper money as China does, They started using the smallest items of goods with the QR code. Probably paper money in the future will no longer exist.

Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto paradise that is supposed to replace paper money. The king of the market, bitcoin, will make paper money die. The use of paper money is low. Today, most people use credit cards. Only three percent of the national currency amount in the banks is paper money, the rest is virtual money.
There is a big possibility that paper money in the near future will be vanish, because we are at the middle of digital age and we already started using electronics money in most part of our monetary transaction like buying good and services using electronics card, so as time goes by our world continue to be at the top of digital age and all transactions are done electronically and no more people hold paper money.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

Paper money will last for another 5 years maximum. After 5 years all the paper money in the world will be burnt I think and that is the day when Bitcoin and other crypto currencies start dominating the world in full, this future currency will last for another 100 years from now.
criptogoon

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

Paper money will definitely be around for the next couple of years. Making paper money disappear and making everything digital would be a huge task that would require planning and quiet some years  for it to happen. But it can surely happen that in the future everything will be digital.
fiend91

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

I think paper money would still exist because it is more reliable compared to the electronic one. Since the world was not totally engage with pure technology I think paper money would still exist because not all of us are fully accessible in technology many of us are illiterate in technology because not all of our place is highly civilized so that still paper money would still exist till the end of our lives I think based of y own beliefs and principles in life.
ewonardo

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto paradise that is supposed to replace paper money. The king of the market, bitcoin, will make paper money die. The use of paper money is low. Today, most people use credit cards. Only three percent of the national currency amount in the banks is paper money, the rest is virtual money.
There is a big possibility that paper money in the near future will be vanish, because we are at the middle of digital age and we already started using electronics money in most part of our monetary transaction like buying good and services using electronics card, so as time goes by our world continue to be at the top of digital age and all transactions are done electronically and no more people hold paper money.
In my opinion, in the era of information technology, people are not willing to deal with money, people are interested in trading online. So there is no possibility of paper money in the future because paper money is difficult to control, and easily counterfeited. The world in the future will always using the digital money for payment. I believe it, just wait and see.
cryptbit.man

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:47:27 PM

Regardless of crypto currency paper money is destined to disappear. Many north european countries are already running mostly cashless, to the point that many smaller merchants (but also very big ones) do not take cash but only cards. The Netherlands is a very good exmaple of this, where you can pay with cash only in very specific type of locations.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

Will the paper money be here? The government wants to protect the paper money. In addition, the government wants to create its own digital currency. So the states do not allow paper money to be lost, there will be more digital money in the future, but certainly the paper money will continue to exist.
- I agree with your thinking, the government will find ways to maintain and protect the paper money, paper money is too convenient in life, without it, all transactions will become quite troublesome to us. Something that should be simple, let's be simple, we should not complicate matters, it just makes us fall into situations that are difficult to resolve and funny, paper money is a tool that is indispensable, society becomes modern or develop stronger, that also can not change the position of paper money

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

My submission on this is that paper money had been masterminded by so many countries that hardly could any other form of money replace this in their life existence, except in Developed countries and or Developing countries. Majority of the under developed countries are still yet to give their support to Bitcoin because of their little or lack of knowledge of same. The awareness of this on line digital currencies is just on the rampage anyway. So, I feel in the future , there shall be acceptability of Bitcoin but as an alternative currency in parallel with Fiat money in circulation.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

I think that paper money will eventually disappear but not in the nearest future. It doesn't mean that another form of solid currency will not exist. It will, but in some other form than paper I think. The non-cash currencies will be in the major someday.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

Can be said that big paper money exams happen soon, this is because many countries are focusing to develop digital money so it can be sure that one day the use of paper money continues to decrease and of course immediately disappear.
Focus Focus

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:11:13 PM

Bitcoin is great attempt of little individuals to control their future.

Be that as it may, we will never motivate opportunity to grasp our predetermination.

They won't let this happen!
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

The state will protect paper money forever, this is because not everyone can use the internet, in addition if it is too dependent on the server then if there is a disruption of course has a big impact because everyone can not transact.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
btcbabhh

Activity: 307

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

Making paper money is very costly. Crypto money should replace paper money and people should opt to use crypto money. It will take time for the paper money to disappear. Paper money continues to live in places where there is no tekonology and the internet. I think kirpto money is a serious option against paper money.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:40:41 AM

Well we should be discussing the future of crypto as I think crypto is still the alternative culture. The mainstream is still and will always be paper money. Think of this like pop music, even during the era of led zepelin, popstars ruled the charts. Eddi Van Halen's biggest hit song is a pop song. Today Bieber earns much more than Metallica or Trivium do! We as a collective could not end the pop culture then how do we expect to end paper money when it has legitimate reasons to exist. Smiley We will be childish enough to think that everyone has access to bitcoins. This thinking is just plain hyperbole. Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: