Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING MS69 DOGECOIN, ERROR COIN - DIGITALLY  (Read 2414 times)
wheresmycoin (OP)

Activity: 654
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 10:40:16 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 11:39:09 AM by wheresmycoin

Hello All,

Letting go of this one and only MS69 Digitally Errored 2014 Cryptoimperator 10000 doges coin.

Funded twice by creator, total 20000 doges.

Currently asking for 2.5btc (there are no any others HIGHER, LOWER OR EQUAL to ms69 since this is the only digitally errored one)   Smiley

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:55:01 PM

What did this coin cost you... around $10? 

Is this even the limited numbered coin, worth slightly more?

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 07:36:33 PM

Is it the only error coin?  If so, then I guess I could understand why the price is so high  Shocked
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:52:49 PM

I'm a collector, but having a coin funded twice does nothing for me personally.  I don't consider it an error coin, nor put any premium other than another 10k doges.

If I had a coin funded twice, I wouldn't care.

If someone wants to waste 2.5B on a $10 coin, more power to them.

Assuming it matters to some, how does one prove no other coins have been funded twice?  Has the OP verified that with CI?

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:51:09 PM

I'm a collector, but having a coin funded twice does nothing for me personally.  I don't consider it an error coin, nor put any premium other than another 10k doges.

Assuming it matters to some, how does one prove no other coins have been funded twice?  Has the OP verified that with CI?

I agree with Bithalo... I had this with an over funded lealana - I was able to sell it over funded (face value of 0.2, but should have been 0.1) for just around 0.24 BTC, so I agree, this is not an "error" coin, it's just over funded, so don't expect some outrageous price, even if graded.

Take the face value + what it costs for the grading, add more for whatever you feel an MS69 of this is worth, and there is your "value/price"... Of course, that is just my opinion.  Tongue

Thanks for clarifying, I was also wondering what the error was! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
wheresmycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:17:38 PM

Is it the only error coin?  If so, then I guess I could understand why the price is so high  Shocked

yup, this is the only digitally error dogecoin i know of. But we need CI's confirmation.
wheresmycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:19:35 PM

Assuming it matters to some, how does one prove no other coins have been funded twice?  Has the OP verified that with CI?

I agree with Bithalo... I had this with an over funded lealana - I was able to sell it over funded (face value of 0.2, but should have been 0.1) for just around 0.24 BTC, so I agree, this is not an "error" coin, it's just over funded, so don't expect some outrageous price, even if graded.

Take the face value + what it costs for the grading, add more for whatever you feel an MS69 of this is worth, and there is your "value/price"... Of course, that is just my opinion.  Tongue

Curious to know, is this lealana overly funded by smoothie?
wheresmycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:27:04 PM

Have to admit that digitally errored coins are more easily to come by,

what about only one digitally errored out of a whole first series coin?

Theoretically, i think, physically or digitally errored coins are still error coin,  people are used to and have only heard of physical error coin just like many have not heard of digital currencies like bitcoin.

Do mistakes made by the creator during manufacturing not considered an error?

What happens in an exact scenario but a casascius coin instead?
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:37:21 PM

Theoretically, i think, physically or digitally errored coins are still error coin,  people are used to and have only heard of physical error coin just like many have not heard of digital currencies like bitcoin.

Also seems pricey to me.

I'd say physical mistakes like spelling or manufacturing are more commonly associated with error coins, not double funding.

On bittrex you can currently buy 10,000 doge for 0.005BTC ($1.15).

But it's your coin so you set the asking price Smiley.
wheresmycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:47:18 PM

Also seems pricey to me.

I'd say physical mistakes like spelling or manufacturing are more commonly associated with error coins, not double funding.

On bittrex you can currently buy 10,000 doge for 0.005BTC ($1.15).

But it's your coin so you set the asking price Smiley.

Price is negotiable.  Smiley
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:55:39 PM

Curious to know, is this lealana overly funded by smoothie?

Nope, it had nothing to do with smoothie at all, it was a buyer-funded holo marked, so that certainly didn't help the sale price, forgot about that, sorry!  Tongue

edit - I do think your coin looks very nice in the pic though, love seeing all the different graded and ungraded coins around here! Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:06:39 AM

Anyone can add any amount to a coin, so in my opinion the fact that it is over-funded is not worth much, even if the manufacturer did it. If anything, over-funding a coin might lower its value because it may no longer be considered pristine.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
wheresmycoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 04:38:18 AM

Only one exists..

Once gone it's really gone forever!

All offers considered..
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:36:29 AM

I'll offer 0.125 BTC with shipping to the UK.
wheresmycoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:43:55 AM

I'll offer 0.125 BTC with shipping to the UK.

Much higher..
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:42:52 PM

This might be worth resubmitting to ANACS and paying the $12 research fee to try to add 'digital error' to the description. I have some Microsoul zombie coins coming in that I plan to submit this way. Do you have any documentation that can be submitted along with the coin? Maybe a notarized letter from Crypto Imperator or ask them to post a list of known digital error addresses on their website (like what Gravitate did).

wheresmycoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:18:58 PM

This might be worth resubmitting to ANACS and paying the $12 research fee to try to add 'digital error' to the description. I have some Microsoul zombie coins coming in that I plan to submit this way. Do you have any documentation that can be submitted along with the coin? Maybe a notarized letter from Crypto Imperator or ask them to post a list of known digital error addresses on their website (like what Gravitate did).

There's a public address slip from CI which shows the repeated funding on dogechain.
The research fee option might help. Had seems like anacs only reconigze the physical aspects, they don't touch on the digital aspects..
CryptoImperator
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 11:12:27 PM

There's a public address slip from CI which shows the repeated funding on dogechain.
The research fee option might help. Had seems like anacs only reconigze the physical aspects, they don't touch on the digital aspects..

http://imperator.uberbills.com

You can check all the Doges there (We are working with @naypalm to include all our coins) , the coin being sold here is: http://imperator.uberbills.com/?address=DDJFur94fADTVUPbBqyfwSEAvMZgrW2Pyy it has been funded twice by us. Why? An error made by the Dogecoin wallet, bear in mind that we always fund from the following address: DPRadvc3gsL9yi2JGP4tzUgvRGqh2DP9Y as there are other coins with more Doge that did not come from us.

BTW there is also a Super Doge with an extra 100.000 Doge due to the same error...

Hope this helps clarify this "error"

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
wheresmycoin (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:06:54 AM

http://imperator.uberbills.com

You can check all the Doges there (We are working with @naypalm to include all our coins) , the coin being sold here is: http://imperator.uberbills.com/?address=DDJFur94fADTVUPbBqyfwSEAvMZgrW2Pyy it has been funded twice by us. Why? An error made by the Dogecoin wallet, bear in mind that we always fund from the following address: DPRadvc3gsL9yi2JGP4tzUgvRGqh2DP9Y as there are other coins with more Doge that did not come from us.

BTW there is also a Super Doge with an extra 100.000 Doge due to the same error...

Hope this helps clarify this "error"

wow nice.. now that CI has an uberbill too, i can spend some time browsing through.

and thanks for the clarification  Smiley
wheresmycoin (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:00:37 AM

What happens in an exact scenario but a casascius coin instead?

Small thread hijack:
What about makers like Coinographic, where many of the coins ended up not being funded at all. Would this make a loaded coin more valuable? (not including the loaded LTC)
Or maybe something like this coin that WMC is offering??  A Coinographic 1LTC that has 2LTC that was loaded by the maker.

Just my 2 satoshi.

Thanks Smiley

Physicals prices are as depressed as digital ones at the moment.. Perhaps when LTC price is higher and in much more demand than now.?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: