Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Trinity - TTY (SHA256d, Scrypt, Myr-groest) Trinamic Block Value System  (Read 46343 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
milly6 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 04:19:17 PM

I'm going to learn how to use tweeter  Grin

W00t please do haha

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
milly6 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 04:29:45 PM

Ask Bittrex to Add Trinity!

BITTREX

pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:42:26 PM

Ask Bittrex to Add Trinity!

BITTREX

I already did some weeks ago. Not sure what they want from a coin to be listed, 'cause they got some clear scams at times.

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:45:32 PM

mmm, not sure that being added to Bittrex soo quick is good for the coin, because if we have not enough volume we will be in risk of be delisted, perhaps would be interesting to be before in some smaller exchange
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:00:30 PM

mmm, not sure that being added to Bittrex soo quick is good for the coin, because if we have not enough volume we will be in risk of be delisted, perhaps would be interesting to be before in some smaller exchange

yes, not enough volume. or just volume = zero at the moment.

or is it just because of cryptopia?
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:10:39 PM

I think it's just because of Cryptopia.  Nobody trades there anyway.  The volume for all their coins is shit.  That's why I said Bittrex or Poloniex would be better.  Much more action on those two.
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:08:29 PM

I think it's just because of Cryptopia.  Nobody trades there anyway.  The volume for all their coins is shit.  That's why I said Bittrex or Poloniex would be better.  Much more action on those two.

would it be not easier to be listed on yobit?

darkzorger

Activity: 302
Merit: 251

Ego Sum Qui Sum

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:14:33 PM

would it be not easier to be listed on yobit?

Yep... probably yobit is a good marketplace on this moment for Trinity  Wink just my opinion  Smiley

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
steepcoinproject@gmail.com
milly6 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 07:31:16 PM

Well we were on other exchanges before but we did get delisted. But Trinity was a different beast back then, it was broken. Now its fixed and if we keep going on it then itll be great. I love that theres several response after I posted that email link for bittrex. Keep us bumping along and gaining momentum/following. Cheers! Smiley

milly6 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 07:34:19 PM

In regards to yobit, should we try to pay the fee to get listed sooner? Or just keep asking to be added? I dont really have btc at the moment to contribute but id like to hear some opinion on that

Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:18:04 PM

For those of you wondering why there hasn't been any activity on the old TTY Twitter, it's because he lost his password lol.  The new one is available here: https://twitter.com/CryptoTrinity

Hop on those follows and retweets and let's get on some exchanges!  milly6 will be adding the new Twitter to the ANN OP soon. Smiley
milly6 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 08:24:13 PM

For those of you wondering why there hasn't been any activity on the old TTY Twitter, it's because he lost his password lol.  The new one is available here: https://twitter.com/CryptoTrinity

Hop on those follows and retweets and let's get on some exchanges!  milly6 will be adding the new Twitter to the ANN OP soon. Smiley

Follow us:

Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:28:45 PM

Follow us:

Should be a lot easier to conduct giveaways and PR with a working Twitter haha Smiley
Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:41:31 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 09:21:29 PM by Kiritsugu

Conducting a Trinity giveaway here!  Come get some and share with your friends!

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrinity/status/675414938228162560

All you have to do is Follow and Retweet to get 100 TTY! Cheesy
Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:35:16 PM

Conducting a Trinity giveaway here!  Come get some and share with your friends!

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrinity/status/675414938228162560

All you have to do is Follow and Retweet to get 100 TTY! Cheesy
Giveaway is still going, come get yours! Smiley
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:53:04 AM

hello dev

any news according one or two new exchanges?
milly6 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 05:45:13 AM

hello dev

I havent heard anything back from any exchanges directly. I have been very busy with the holiday season but im glad to see things still going forward and Id like to see us on a few exchanges by new year.

vlom
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:17:34 AM

hello dev

I havent heard anything back from any exchanges directly. I have been very busy with the holiday season but im glad to see things still going forward and Id like to see us on a few exchanges by new year.

thanks for the update. as long as there is no "real" use for TTY there should at least be the possibility to trade and have some fun.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:22:19 PM

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:50:32 PM

I have also set up a node page for you here : http://cryptogaming.club/nodes/trinity/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████