Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ABitNut Abusing trust system.  (Read 2448 times)
BonusGame (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:45:01 PM

I'm guessing that you didn't make this thread in order to accuse people of being alts of others. The judgement of you being a shill is completely valid according to the proof said by other members. If all you are going to use this thread for is to try and call out members for being alts of others, I would suggest creating a new thread more appropriately titled.
Trying to suggest that entering giveaways during your early days on the forum makes you a shill is stupid. Look at my post history, back in 2013 I would only use this account to enter giveaways. Does this mean I am a shill/alt account? Not in any way.

I really don't understand why an insubstantial feedback is bothering you so much, especially since you said that you only created this account to enter a LuckyBit contest.
shill becouse i defend guy who is attacking without any proof or reason?
If you like to attack random people withour any evidence go a head.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:57:26 PM

took a quick look. this impartial observer's opinion: the post history definitely makes the account look like someone's alt account. the ratio of shill posts: any other posts is very high. shill alt account. book it.
A took a quick look too. The post history definietly makes your account look like alt account. First 4 post is about giveaway. Even if you have a lot post's, 90% of your post is spam.
I really dont care about your opinion.
BTW:check your first 3 posts on forum Smiley

cool story. what's me posting in some giveaway threads in 2013, or posting in OT, have to do with you being a shill account? are you accusing me of shilling----if so, who was i shilling? every post from you (post #2 onward) is shilling Bob, then trashing Vod. that was the subject.
But 90% or even 95% of your posts is spam with couple words(Of course you do that to get payment from signature campaign). Btw: just check SS. You have spam posts from 2013 year and from 2015 too. You still spamming nonsense
Cool story becouse you attack people and your account look like alt account. Really you should write here becouse you are just spammer and signature campaign abuser with nonsense posts.
I just wonder who alt are you.

i take exception with your characterization. anyone is free to look through my post history. if i posted a lot in the off-topic forum (and secondarily in giveaway threads), that is not against any rules. i am not a shill, and that is very obvious.

and it is not relevant to the fact that most of your post history is shilling one user: bob (and secondarily attacking vod)

if i'm an alt, you could never figure it out. because i don't shill people like you.
I just defend guy becouse u attack him without any fucking reason or evidence. This is not shill.
But you will dont understand this, too much spam in your head.
Just look on your posts. 100 % this account is alt make only for money.
First 4 posts are giveaway with adress?
And please dont spam more in my thread to get pay from signature campaign(btw:will send them post about your spam).

i didn't attack Bob. someone called you a shill and i agreed that most of your posts were shilling one person. that is true and i stand behind that statement.

my original post in this thread was completely on-topic. you then went on a childish tirade claiming that my posts are of low quality, so i responded. this is not spam. lol, go ahead and tell Bitmixer. he won't care. i would be over the 50 max posts paid anyway.

if you think my priority is to spam for money, why would i be in Bitmixer's campaign for 0.0007 per post? they pay much less than most campaigns. i support what they do and would rather advertise them than generic gambling sites or ponzi scams.

BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:38:13 PM

took a quick look. this impartial observer's opinion: the post history definitely makes the account look like someone's alt account. the ratio of shill posts: any other posts is very high. shill alt account. book it.
A took a quick look too. The post history definietly makes your account look like alt account. First 4 post is about giveaway. Even if you have a lot post's, 90% of your post is spam.
I really dont care about your opinion.
BTW:check your first 3 posts on forum Smiley

cool story. what's me posting in some giveaway threads in 2013, or posting in OT, have to do with you being a shill account? are you accusing me of shilling----if so, who was i shilling? every post from you (post #2 onward) is shilling Bob, then trashing Vod. that was the subject.
But 90% or even 95% of your posts is spam with couple words(Of course you do that to get payment from signature campaign). Btw: just check SS. You have spam posts from 2013 year and from 2015 too. You still spamming nonsense
Cool story becouse you attack people and your account look like alt account. Really you should write here becouse you are just spammer and signature campaign abuser with nonsense posts.
I just wonder who alt are you.

i take exception with your characterization. anyone is free to look through my post history. if i posted a lot in the off-topic forum (and secondarily in giveaway threads), that is not against any rules. i am not a shill, and that is very obvious.

and it is not relevant to the fact that most of your post history is shilling one user: bob (and secondarily attacking vod)

if i'm an alt, you could never figure it out. because i don't shill people like you.
I just defend guy becouse u attack him without any fucking reason or evidence. This is not shill.
But you will dont understand this, too much spam in your head.
Just look on your posts. 100 % this account is alt make only for money.
First 4 posts are giveaway with adress?
And please dont spam more in my thread to get pay from signature campaign(btw:will send them post about your spam).

i didn't attack Bob. someone called you a shill and i agreed that most of your posts were shilling one person. that is true and i stand behind that statement.

my original post in this thread was completely on-topic. you then went on a childish tirade claiming that my posts are of low quality, so i responded. this is not spam. lol, go ahead and tell Bitmixer. he won't care. i would be over the 50 max posts paid anyway.

if you think my priority is to spam for money, why would i be in Bitmixer's campaign for 0.0007 per post? they pay much less than most campaigns. i support what they do and would rather advertise them than generic gambling sites or ponzi scams.
I stand behind my statement too: You came here only to attack me without any reason, and you are not good guy becouse your posts are really low quality.
I dont care what they will do.
You call my account shill becouse i defend bob. And how i should call your account? If you only spam in giveaways and now you post in my thread ?
And of course your account is alt. You make 40 posts in 36h:D And no it is not spam.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:49:19 PM

I stand behind my statement too: You came here only to attack me without any reason, and you are not good guy becouse your posts are really low quality.
You call my account shill becouse i defend bob. And how i should call your account? If you only spam in giveaways and now you post in my thread ?
And of course your account is alt. You make 40 posts in 36h:D And no it is not spam.

i didn't come here to attack you. you made a thread, i read it. i was compelled to respond. your opinion about post quality doesn't say anything about whether someone is a "good guy."

i don't spam. i certainly don't post only in giveaways and in your thread. anyone is free to peruse my post history to see that.

notice how you neglected to screenshot these "40 posts in 36h" this time. because you know they aren't spam.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=136484;sa=showPosts

you keep saying "of course your account is alt." whose alt am i? or do you just like to throw around baseless insults, when you have no evidence?

again, attacking my "post quality" does not address whether or not you are a shill.

BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:07:29 PM

i didn't come here to attack you. you made a thread, i read it. i was compelled to respond. your opinion about post quality doesn't say anything about whether someone is a "good guy."

i don't spam. i certainly don't post only in giveaways and in your thread. anyone is free to peruse my post history to see that.

notice how you neglected to screenshot these "40 posts in 36h" this time. because you know they aren't spam.

you keep saying "of course your account is alt." whose alt am i? or do you just like to throw around baseless insults, when you have no evidence?

again, attacking my "post quality" does not address whether or not you are a shill.
Anyone can check you post history. This is true you lasts posts is longers. But still non sense only to make more posts and activity.
You spam really hard why u can't say true ?
You can call me shilly i really dont care if spammer say this word's.
BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:39:43 PM

Anyone can check you post history. This is true you lasts posts is longers. But still non sense only to make more posts and activity.
You spam really hard why u can't say true ?
You can call me shilly i really dont care if spammer say this word's.

lol. you can hardly even articulate an argument in proper english. i think you should leave the question of "spam" to the moderators. but NO---you contacted Bitmixer to try to get me removed from my signature campaign. lol. like a little crybaby. well, let's see what Bitmixer thinks. Cool

figmentofmyass
Hi this guy is spamming and making non sense posts under you signature campaign.
Just check his history.

you crying about an accurate trust feedback, then trying to have me kicked out of my signature campaign because i agreed that the feedback was accurate---that just makes you look childish.

I really make it becouse " you agreed my feedback was accurate" No i make it becouse you make nonsens post's.
And for me you act like child. I only defend guy who is attacked without any evidence or proof.
And im not crying i just make this thread becouse he is abusing trust system.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:50:44 PM

i urge anyone bored enough to be reading this: please compare my posts with BonusGame, and come to your own conclusion about who is posting "nonsense." Roll Eyes

like i said---not trust abuse. the feedback was accurate.

BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:07:04 PM

i urge anyone bored enough to be reading this: please compare my posts with BonusGame, and come to your own conclusion about who is posting "nonsense." Roll Eyes

People can just check you posts history. And come to own conclusion about spamming for signature campaign with nonsense posts.
And again WHY I SHOULD CARE WHAT SPAMMER SAY?
You are not some trusted user to say that. You are guy with really really low quality of posts.
Maybe for you this is not trust abusing becouse spam is not spam for you:D
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:50:46 AM

People are too bored. Why all this drama over some feedback?

Couple days ago? You created the BonusGame account August 30th. You made a single post on that day. When BiPolarBob got himself involved in some drama you suddenly started posting (september 15th). When the dust settled down 2 days later you stopped posting. Your only posts have been on related to BiPolarBob. I find your behaviour suspicious.

I waited some time to see if you'd be active in different parts, but after September 20th you didn't log in for 2 days. So I decided to tickle you a bit and leave the negative follow-up feedback. And in less than 2 hours you've somehow noticed my feedback. Could you explain how you managed to not log in but still are be so aware of when feedback gets added to your account?

Things smell fishy.
No, you are being hardcore judgemental now.
many people make new accounts just to abuse giveaways or prizes,also eople just pamper BOB because he does givaways..
it looks a bit suspicious but proves nothing.

I took a step back and re-evaluated the situation. It seems communication issue cloud the whole discussion. Fact is that Bonusgame basicly only posted on one subject. I still feel strongly that the account is shady, but I guess it could be just an alt to participate multiple times in a single giveaway; their defending Bob is because they don't want to lose their freebies.

I partially posted the negative to elicit a response. While I don't like the way they responded there have been no obvious alts involved. I'm removing the negative. Also I'm out of this mini-drama with renewed respect for users on DT dealing with similar stuff all the time.

Edit:
Oh, and the irony of trust abuse. Go look in the mirror, BonusGame.
BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:55:15 AM

Couple days ago? You created the BonusGame account August 30th. You made a single post on that day. When BiPolarBob got himself involved in some drama you suddenly started posting (september 15th). When the dust settled down 2 days later you stopped posting. Your only posts have been on related to BiPolarBob. I find your behaviour suspicious.

I waited some time to see if you'd be active in different parts, but after September 20th you didn't log in for 2 days. So I decided to tickle you a bit and leave the negative follow-up feedback. And in less than 2 hours you've somehow noticed my feedback. Could you explain how you managed to not log in but still are be so aware of when feedback gets added to your account?

Things smell fishy.
many people make new accounts just to abuse giveaways or prizes,also eople just pamper BOB because he does givaways..

I took a step back and re-evaluated the situation. It seems communication issue cloud the whole discussion. Fact is that Bonusgame basicly only posted on one subject. I still feel strongly that the account is shady, but I guess it could be just an alt to participate multiple times in a single giveaway; their defending Bob is because they don't want to lose their freebies.

I partially posted the negative to elicit a response. While I don't like the way they responded there have been no obvious alts involved. I'm removing the negative. Also I'm out of this mini-drama with renewed respect for users on DT dealing with similar stuff all the time.
Again you are wrong. I dont make this alt to partcipate multiple times to single giveaway. I make it to particpate in CONTEST. And in rules was points that people can use more accounts. That mean i dont break rules.
And as this guy write you hardcore judgemental everybody. Mr.Judge haha." their defending Bob is because they don't want to lose their freebies." <--know everything about everybody.
ABitNut

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:10:34 AM

Things smell fishy.

Again you are wrong. I dont make this alt to partcipate multiple times to single giveaway. I make it to particpate in CONTEST. And in rules was points that people can use more accounts. That mean i dont break rules.
And as this guy write you hardcore judgemental everybody. Mr.Judge haha." their defending Bob is because they don't want to lose their freebies." <--know everything about everybody.

So you did participate with multiple accounts in a single "contest"? And you do control multiple accounst? Because that's what you're implying here. Note that I did not make any judgement on you doing that. And you don't want Bob to stop their giveaways, now do you? And I don't see you post about any contest in your post history. Please correct me if I'm wrong using some evidence.

PS. I find your "tone" aggravating and ask you to change it.
BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:14:40 AM

Things smell fishy.

So you did participate with multiple accounts in a single "contest"? And you do control multiple accounst? Because that's what you're implying here. Note that I did not make any judgement on you doing that. And you don't want Bob to stop their giveaways, now do you? And I don't see you post about any contest in your post history. Please correct me if I'm wrong using some evidence.

PS. I find your "tone" aggravating and ask you to change it.
No i just create this account to participate this contest. This is not agains rules. You make judgement even other guys tell you that. If you read my post, you will know i dont care about his giveaway. I make nice deal with him and i know he is legit guy. And u attack him without any proof.
And now you talking about aggravating tone??? And what i should write about you? lol
Here you have this contest
https://i.gyazo.com/a38e05d029ee8717305d6c7f81194dba.png
figmentofmyass
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:15:01 AM

tbh, and i hate that i let it happen....but i let this guy attacking me get to me. first i responded to his attacks on my "post quality." Roll Eyes then to his attempts to get me kicked out of my signature campaign. then he neg trusted me from multiple accounts and accused me of being another alt (which i am not).

so i said "fuck it. i'm gonna prove this guy is a scammer." and i did: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1189843.msg12515122#msg12515122

BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:19:23 AM

tbh, and i hate that i let it happen....but i let this guy attacking me get to me. first i responded to his attacks on my "post quality." Roll Eyes then to his attempts to get me kicked out of my signature campaign. then he neg trusted me from multiple accounts and accused me of being another alt (which i am not).

so i said "fuck it. i'm gonna prove this guy is a scammer." and i did: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1189843.msg12515122#msg12515122
You are really master of troll:D i attack you first ? fucking intresting:D
I am scammer becouse guy earn 3 times more on this loan:D
 Learn what is fucking scam:D and show me who lost money Huh
And maybe i create new account to give you red trust? LOL
Where i attempts that i will kick you from campaign? I just tell you are spammer with really low quality post's and i must tell OP from signature about it. And i dont care what he will do.
And again greetings to you Candy. Soon you will get more red trust from your enemy not from my alt's dont worry..
You dont prove fucking nothing.
ABitNut

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:30:25 AM

Where i attempts that i will kick you from campaign? I just tell you are spammer with really low quality post's and i must tell OP from signature about it. And i dont care what he will do.
And again greetings to you Candy. Soon you will get more red trust from your enemy not from my alt's dont worry..

Sorry, BonusGame. You lost. I'm sure you'll try again with another account.
BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:31:48 AM

Sorry, BonusGame. You lost. I'm sure you'll try again with another account.
I dont need to make new account. Even abuser like you dont change it Smiley
ABitNut

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:37:33 AM

I think I (tried to) handle the situation in a mature way. You're the abusive one. Now that you've admitted you're an alt of BitcoinBoss666 it's painfully clear that you're an hypocrite.

I consider this case closed now.
BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:39:37 AM

I think I (tried to) handle the situation in a mature way. You're the abusive one. Now that you've admitted you're an alt of BitcoinBoss666 it's painfully clear that you're an hypocrite.

In mature way Huh? thats why u give feedback without proof?(who is hypocrite)
Im not hypocrite. If you dont know what is scam and collateral read again.
ABitNut

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:04:07 AM

In mature way Huh? thats why u give feedback without proof?(who is hypocrite)
Im not hypocrite. If you dont know what is scam and collateral read again.

Ah this is off topic and there's a different thread about your loan scam already. But since this topic is done I'll indulge you...

You don't seem to understand the concepts "loan" and "collateral".

Let me help you out:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/loan
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/collateral
http://banking.about.com/od/loans/a/definecollateral.htm

Having a collateral does not mean it's ok for you not to pay back the loan.
BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:05:20 AM

It is ok. He earn 3 times more on loan that mean it is ok. And i really dont care what u think:)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: