Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Collateralized (Augur REP) Loan sought  (Read 633 times)
Indamuck (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:52:02 PM

I have almost 6 Btc invested in the Augur pre-sale:

https://sale.augur.net/

I'd like to borrow some btc (2-8 btc) in order to raise my stake. Thus the total stake (original 6 btc + lent amount) becomes the collateral, to be repaid soon after REP is issued and fungible, i.e. can be sold.

*I'm only interested in dealing with seasoned and reputable lenders/partners. You know who you are!*

As compensation I offer downside protection ~100% (depending on size of the loan) and either a fixed or floating return on the lent amount.

Offers & advanced discussion please PM directly.

Some background:

Investors in the pre-sale are entitled to 'Reputation' (REP) tokens upon launch of the Augur prediction market slated for early next year. Thus one invests BTC today but receives REP early next year. See details on the link above. REP will have income streams attached in the form of fees generated by activity on the Augur exchange, giving them a real 'intrinsic value.'
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:14:21 PM

you have no loan/trade history. I doubt anyone would want to loan you that much without collateral. I'm don't think what you offered can be considered a valid collateral.

also as I understand it downside protection is not really an assurance.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:59:37 PM

I have almost 6 Btc invested in the Augur pre-sale:

https://sale.augur.net/

I'd like to borrow some btc (2-8 btc) in order to raise my stake. Thus the total stake (original 6 btc + lent amount) becomes the collateral, to be repaid soon after REP is issued and fungible, i.e. can be sold.

*I'm only interested in dealing with seasoned and reputable lenders/partners. You know who you are!*

As compensation I offer downside protection ~100% (depending on size of the loan) and either a fixed or floating return on the lent amount.

Offers & advanced discussion please PM directly.

Some background:

Investors in the pre-sale are entitled to 'Reputation' (REP) tokens upon launch of the Augur prediction market slated for early next year. Thus one invests BTC today but receives REP early next year. See details on the link above. REP will have income streams attached in the form of fees generated by activity on the Augur exchange, giving them a real 'intrinsic value.'

Things you need to know:

[EDU] The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" - IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
How to sign a message
Bitcointalk Escrows

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: