Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:25:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Writing analysis on Satoshi Nakamoto.  (Read 6785 times)
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 02:05:31 AM

If there's an off-the-shelf tool that is capable of doing this kind of analysis it's probably CRM114.

Use the posts from this forum as a dataset and train using the posts from the time that Satoshi was still active, then filter recent posters to see if any of them match his writing style with a high probability.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5152
Merit: 12580

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 02:49:55 AM

I am becoming more convinced we are dealing with an organization here a la Bavarian Illuminati, who started many of the world's revolutions.

I wouldn't be too surprised if that was the case, but I still think that Satoshi is one person, and I don't think he's still on the forum.

I think:
- Satoshi is a quiet person who watched the cypherpunk scene, but didn't participate much.
- The idea for Bitcoin came to him spontaneously. (The idea is innovative, but not that complex -- it requires only pulling together many existing technologies.)
- He was very familiar with C++ syntax, but the original code was pretty inelegant in places. The ideas were more elegant. Maybe he had never done much large-scale programming before -- he might be in academia.
- He found the problem and associated P2P issues very interesting, so he spent a lot of time putting Bitcoin together.
- He expected at the start that he would remain interested in Bitcoin for a long time and would continue to lead the project, but in the end he found himself becoming bored with the whole thing. Maybe he found other interesting things he'd rather be doing. So he gradually stopped working with Bitcoin and set up Gavin to be his successor.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
ralree

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Manateeeeeeees

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 04:33:59 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2012, 04:45:29 AM by ralree

I am becoming more convinced we are dealing with an organization here a la Bavarian Illuminati

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This makes these hybrid bloodlines, what I call the Illuminati bloodlines that manipulate the global political, financial, media, military etc. system, far easier for the Reptilians to ‘possess’ and forge a strong mental, ‘emotional’ and ‘physical’ connection, than with the general population.

The vibrational compatibility is such that the Reptilian entities ‘wear’ these human hybrids as little more than a vehicle to hide within human society without the people having a clue what is going on. It is worth remembering this when you see people like the Bushes, Obama, Kissinger, Blair and leading hybrid families like the Rockefellers, House of Windsor and, especially, the House of Rothschild.
http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/38830-possession-is-no-myth-its-rampant

Illuminati debunked 1.1. Adam Weishaupt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR_H1Tytzyk

1MANaTeEZoH4YkgMYz61E5y4s9BYhAuUjG
BlackHeartFund

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 05:17:30 AM

Bavarian Illuminati

Interesting topic but this made me stop reading.

Atlas does raise a lot of interesting questions, too bad he's a bit of an idiot and lunatic.
Atlas (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 05:19:05 AM

Bavarian Illuminati

Atlas does raise a lot of interesting questions, too bad he's a bit of an idiot and lunatic.

The organization certainly existed. Secret societies have certainly existed.
BlackHeartFund

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 05:30:17 AM

And they still control the world! And you know which ones are doing what because you are so brilliant! If only everyone else wasn't so stupid we could see that you know everything and stop listen to you and save the world!!!

The open and obvious world domination by corporations and international finance  that control the world's armies and police forces are simply smoke screens for 500 year old secret societies that really run things from underground lairs! And you're on to them!!!

lmao

If I put someone on ignore, do I still see the threads they start?
Atlas (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 05:34:53 AM

And they still control the world! And you know which ones are doing what because you are so brilliant! If only everyone else wasn't so stupid we could see that you know everything and stop listen to you and save the world!!!

The open and obvious world domination by corporations and international finance  that control the world's armies and police forces are simply smoke screens for 500 year old secret societies that really run things from underground lairs! And you're on to them!!!

lmao

If I put someone on ignore, do I still see the threads they start?

I never stated nor implied any of that.
BlackHeartFund

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 01:32:14 PM

Bavarian Illuminati

Seems like a pretty hard-line stance you've got there. If you switch off every time some "non-mainstream" topic is raised, how will you ever know if for example, as a child you were incorrectly taught that 2+2=5?

There is quite a large difference between "non-mainstream" and "fucking crazy conspiracy theorist making shit up and wasting people's time".
Isokivi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2012, 01:41:51 PM

I would (once again) like to take the opportunity to state that I am Satoshi Nakamoto.

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 01:55:20 PM

I would (once again) like to take the opportunity to state that I am Satoshi Nakamoto.

No, you're not.
Satoshi is my cat.
guruvan

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 02:49:13 PM

Not to belittle Satoshi, it certainly seems that the level of knowledge required to conceive of Bitcoin may have been beyond a single person.

The code itself may have been written a single person, Satoshi, though I do seem to recall some posts from Satoshi that may have suggested that he'd gone back to his team and requested clarification before responding to others' posts.

It definitely seems that there was 1 single person writing under the Satoshi pseudonym. IMO, the writing style is the same throughout his posts.

It also strikes me, that a well-funded group that wanted to produce something like Bitcoin anonymously, and participate in development publicly, they might also devise or purchase software to normalize multiple persons' writings into a single style. (that's what I'd do if I was trying to hide)

It's somewhat easy to spot similar misspellings, syntactical choices, and colourful phrases to determine if writings are the same between multiple identities. Truly, it's not mattered enough to me to look through others' posts on the forums to see if someone is a hiding Satoshi.

Of course, if he is, indeed, a group, it must be the Bavarian Illuminati. Nothing else makes sense. Roll Eyes

(maybe he's an agent for SWIFT) XD

paulie_w

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 03:27:20 PM

guys, the person who created bitcoin is probably Jed McCaleb, who was also the co-founder of mt gox and the creator of edonkey. a quiet guy with the right skillset (experience making native apps and non-traditional, distributed networks). he is probably one of the smartest, most interesting internet developers that nobody has ever really heard of.

do a writing analysis against him, if you must. but probably a dude that smart would have run his writing through a de-personalizer. i've seen jacob appelbaum talk about those things.
jtimon
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 02:53:08 PM

guys, the person who created bitcoin is probably Jed McCaleb, who was also the co-founder of mt gox and the creator of edonkey. a quiet guy with the right skillset (experience making native apps and non-traditional, distributed networks). he is probably one of the smartest, most interesting internet developers that nobody has ever really heard of.

+1

2 different forms of free-money: Freicoin (free of basic interest because it's perishable), Mutual credit (no interest because it's abundant)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 03:39:13 PM

do a writing analysis against him, if you must. but probably a dude that smart would have run his writing through a de-personalizer. i've seen jacob appelbaum talk about those things.

Keep talking. Remember when Jed McCaleb announced after the hack that he desired to give up the reins to Mt Gox and the first one to reply was Mark Karpeles with, "I'll take it!" (paraphrased), whereupon the next response from Jeb was, "Great! Settled then." (paraphrased)

Of course all this transpired months after the registered of bitcoinfoundation.com/net/org Created on 2010-12-06 21:40:48 by Mark Karpeles who somehow had the foresight to envision that such an entity may be needed in the future and he would play a major part of the thing if only...only...only...he had an exchange.

~Bruno~
guruvan

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 04:22:39 PM

Yeah. I didn't know what to call one, but I'm aware there is some software like this.

jtimon
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 05:41:56 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2012, 05:58:09 PM by jtimon

I would rather investigate the forum looking for conversations involving "both" Satoshi and Jed McCaleb. Oldminer and Thomas Nasatokyo "were" discovered fast and talking with himself was actually  big mistake.
I expect our current suspect to me much smarter but I would look closely to those threads if they exists. And I would take the nonexistence of such a dialogue as a circumstantial evidence that they're one and the same person.

Hmmm, the original creator of the most important exchange only has only 105 posts? I'm confused, didn't he has a previous account here?

EDIT: Also, read this sentence carefully...

We aren't ready to release details of the project but it should be world changing.

Hmmm.
Both Jed and Satoshi just leave this genius idea to "work on another project"?
I wonder what could be motivating enough after creating bitcoin...maybe a world changing project?

2 different forms of free-money: Freicoin (free of basic interest because it's perishable), Mutual credit (no interest because it's abundant)
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 07:53:26 PM

Bavarian Illuminati

Seems like a pretty hard-line stance you've got there. If you switch off every time some "non-mainstream" topic is raised, how will you ever know if for example, as a child you were incorrectly taught that 2+2=5?

x = y
-x2= -xy
x2 - y2 = x2 - xy
(x + y)(x - y) = x(x - y)
x + x = y
2 + 2 = 5

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 08:28:54 PM

x = y
-x2= -xy
x2 - y2 = x2 - xy
x + x = y
2 + 2 = 5

Division by zero.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 08:31:37 PM

x = y
-x2= -xy
x2 - y2 = x2 - xy
x + x = y
2 + 2 = 5

Division by zero.

oh shi..

Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 2106

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 12:48:44 AM

Hmmm.
Both Jed and Satoshi just leave this genius idea to "work on another project"?
I wonder what could be motivating enough after creating bitcoin...maybe a world changing project?

Bitcoin 2.0. With rounded edges and shading.

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: