Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's Count to 22  (Read 1362 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2012, 02:19:53 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2012, 08:12:25 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

• Nasser G (CEO & Lead Engineer)
  • Chris Vleisides (President)
  • Sonny Vleisides
  • BFL (Forum Member)
  • Josh (COO)
  • Jody D (Customer Service)
  • John M (Customer Service)
  • Sonny K
  • Nick W
  • Infamous elderly lady on assembly line.

That's nine so far, all different people. If that's not the case, then some 'plaining's in order.

Not sure which Sonny above is BFL_Sonny.

Feel free to post other names so that I can add them to the list.

The reason for the research is to see how many of the 22 employees are dedicated to the assembly line by deduction (subtraction).

~Bruno~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 05:35:00 AM

• Sonny Vleisides
  • BFL (Forum Member)
  • Josh (COO)
  • Sonny K

That's nine so far, all different people. If that's not the case, then some 'plaining's in order.

The reason for the research is to see how many of the 22 employees are dedicated to the assembly line by deduction (subtraction).

~Bruno~
Thirteen people on the assembly line! Josh cracking the whip and threatening with soldering irons.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2012, 10:05:25 AM

• Sonny Vleisides
  • BFL (Forum Member)
  • Josh (COO)
  • Sonny K

~Bruno~
Thirteen people on the assembly line! Josh cracking the whip and threatening with soldering irons.

I went a dumpster divin' for a specific image, but was blessed with these two (note the red wall in image #1):

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 08:13:20 PM

Found another employee: http://news.yahoo.com/butterfly-labs-announces-next-generation-asic-lineup-054626776.html

Nick W.
BF Labs Inc.
816 226 6966
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 08:27:26 PM

Will this list held up against the infamous Las Vegas Pirate meetup?  Cheesy
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 09:33:06 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2012, 05:58:22 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Will this list held up against the infamous Las Vegas Pirate meetup?  Cheesy

Not sure, but to date we have one French banker, three KC area photographers, an ex-felon, a foundation guy, a data center guy who just happened to work across the street from one of BFL's addresses, and a Walmart greeter doing assembly, possibly soon operating a piece of equipment purchased off eBay, working in concert with one another to build computer rigs of which they've already received $9M USD in pre-orders for. You have to wonder if Pirate is saying to himself, "Genius! That's 18 times more than what I got. Why the hell didn't I think of it?"
quasarbtc

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 05:03:32 AM

• Sonny Vleisides
  • BFL (Forum Member)
  • Josh (COO)
  • Sonny K

~Bruno~

I went a dumpster divin' for a specific image, but was blessed with these two (note the red wall in image #1):

Quite amused by the second image.
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 05:22:09 AM

Not sure, but to date we have one French banker, three KC area photographers, an ex-felon, a foundation guy, a data center guy who just happened to work across the street from one of BFL's address, and a Walmart greeter doing assembly, possibly soon with a piece of equipment purchased off eBay. You have to wonder if Pirate is saying to himself, "Why the hell didn't I think of this?"

I literally lol'd

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2012, 05:59:58 AM

Will this list held up against the infamous Las Vegas Pirate meetup?  Cheesy

Not sure, but to date we have one French banker, three KC area photographers, an ex-felon, a foundation guy, a data center guy who just happened to work across the street from one of BFL's address, and a Walmart greeter doing assembly, possibly soon with a piece of equipment purchased off eBay. You have to wonder if Pirate is saying to himself, "Why the hell didn't I think of this?"

I literally lol'd

I just realized that I didn't complete the first long sentence. Also, edited and added a little for the lol's:

Not sure, but to date we have one French banker, three KC area photographers, an ex-felon, a foundation guy, a data center guy who just happened to work across the street from one of BFL's addresses, and a Walmart greeter doing assembly, possibly soon operating a piece of equipment purchased off eBay, working in concert with one another to build computer rigs of which they've already received $9M USD in pre-orders for. You have to wonder if Pirate is saying to himself, "Genius! That's 18 times more than what I got. Why the hell didn't I think of it?"
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 03:38:35 PM

Sonny K is Sonny Vleisides I believe, so I think you can cross that one off the list.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2012, 04:10:29 PM

Sonny K is Sonny Vleisides I believe, so I think you can cross that one off the list.

It's a safe assumption, but was waiting for Sonny V to published his promised third post to clear that up.
niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 03:28:56 PM

According to http://www.butterflylabs.com/consulting/

Our staff engineers are fluent in the following languages:
English
Italian
French
Persian
Spanish

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 11:48:09 PM

According to http://www.butterflylabs.com/consulting/

Our staff engineers are fluent in the following languages:
English
Italian
French
Persian
Spanish

We can add Bullshit to the list of languages.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 11:51:32 PM

I literally lol'd

I just realized that I didn't complete the first long sentence. Also, edited and added a little for the lol's:

French killed millions of people, helped the Nazis, and now they work for BFL... Sad

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 01:41:22 AM

I literally lol'd

French killed millions of people, helped the Nazis, and now they work for BFL... Sad

It's worse than that! Josh and Sonny French kiss each other at the beginning of their shift.
Mooshire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 02:29:46 AM

I'll bet something like that is scratching the crabs off her shit crusted cunt with your miners PCB.

Most likely.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: