Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:34:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free apps..  (Read 1245 times)
Sarah Salome (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:00:03 PM

What are the best free applications for earning bitcoins easily and safely ?
Aemon

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:09:30 PM

Hi Sarah,

That link posted above is just a referral link for a faucet.  As to your question-  There are no great free apps out there to earn Bitcoins safe and easy.  You can use faucets(which was posted above, try without the referral link if you want too)  And you can earn small amounts of coins with those. 

If you have easy access to electricity and cheap(super cheap) you can try mining, which would require purchasing some hardware on your behalf.

The other option of course is to purchase your coins.  Then try investing, or just sit on them until you can get a good amount of return and purchase more coins.

hope that helps
Sarah Salome (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:10:02 PM

Tnx Smiley
Echye

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:12:43 PM

Nothing is realy easily when it comes to earning money. But for starters you can try faucets, find a list with most paying faucets (use search) and do them hourly or so.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 06:16:47 PM

Apps to earn free satoshis are bitcoinaliens and freebitcoin. You can get them either on the Apple or Play Store.

moves

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:23:38 PM

I actually kinda find this one fun lol https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=weekend.bitcoin.free&hl=en

It's the only one I use. Just trying to get the BIG option in the game. It's just addicting.

███
mallard

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:25:53 PM

A job and BitWage?
Sarah Salome (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:28:41 PM

how to transfer satoshi  to bitcoins?
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:29:14 PM

A job is certainly the only way to get any decent amount of Bitcoins, by either getting paid in Bitcoin directly or by buying said Bitcoin with your monthly wage. Im not familiar with jobs that pay directly in Bitcoin yet, haven't looked it up.
The only thing that isn't this that seem to pay decently is a signature campaign, and I said decently when I mean peanuts, compared to a real job that is.
mallard

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:29:37 PM

A satoshi is a unit of Bitcoin. One satoshi is 0.00000001 BTC
Sarah Salome (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:02:51 PM

I do not have a company or business, I'm just a student, and I want to earn some cash quickly..
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 07:08:35 PM

Hi Sara ,
Welcome here on the forum !
There are several ways to earn bitcoin .

On here you can earn by posting but you need to reach a specific level . Just read this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 and you,ll know how much activity you want to join campaign.

If you want to know about how the activitys work Read this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237597.0

Also you can earn free bitcoins through Faucets etc etc ... you can find many options on google .
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:49:20 PM

No need to convert as satoshi is a small unit of Bitcoins, u don't have to convert from satoshi to BTC.
pilscoop

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:54:00 AM

Coin Flapper
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.battledude.coinflapper&hl=es_419
A Flappy Bird clone but instead of playing alone, you enter a 4 player tournament. The first player gets 600 Satoshi, 2nd 150 and 3rd 50, loser gets nothing.
Coin Hopper
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=today.bitplay.coinhopper.android&hl=es-419
Jump to avoid obstacles and collect coins. You play 4 player tournaments like in Coin Flapper but the first player wins 500 satoshi, 2nd 150, 3rd 50 and loser gets nothing.
Bitcoin Crush
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.battledude.coincrush&hl=es_419
Similar to Candy Crush. Also 4 player tournaments. First place gets 300 satoshi, 2nd 150, 3rd 50, loser gets nothing.
BitMaker
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cakecodes.bitmaker&hl=es_419
Android app faucet. Pays 500 satoshi every 30 minutes. Pays on fridays if you have requested a withdraw. Payments are made to your wallet directly.
Wheel of Bitcoins
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinybytes.wheelofbitcoins&hl=es_419
Spin the wheel 3 times every 30 minutes to earn between 15 and 1600 satoshi per spin. Payments go directly to a XAPO wallet.
Free Bitcoin
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=weekend.bitcoin.free&hl=es_419
Claim a random amount of satoshi every hour.

There's not much you can earn with these apps but you can use them to kill time and get a few cents. Overtime you can earn some $$$
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:58:27 AM

I do not have a company or business, I'm just a student, and I want to earn some cash quickly..

Sell some stuff or get a part time job. You'll end up with vastly more money.
scumbag

Activity: 140

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:05:22 AM

Sell some stuff or get a part time job. You'll end up with vastly more money.

You can make money with skills. Do you have any knowledge in Computers, writing or etc? You can find a lot of jobs in here.

Also no one stated the app called "Oh Crop!" It's available in android dunno if also in IOS. They reward you bitcoins for making it in top15 in the leader board. They give reasonable rewards so it's worth a shot specially if you enjoy playig games. Grin

onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:12:13 AM

i read that you are studying medicine.
are there any laws that forbid you to give tipps about that?

if not you may open a thread and people can come there and ask questions, send you photos or that like (ofc you need to send them to a doctor if its something serious)

maybe some people will tipp you or you come up with an idea like "tell me your problem and if i can help you i tell you that before and you send me xxbtc for that"

i dont think you'd gain much with that, but i'd like to see something like that (i actually hate to go to doctors, so i'd go to your thread first [but i would pm you])

regards

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Sarah Salome (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:02:36 AM

Thank you all for helping. And need to say,  "onemorexmr" your so funny Smiley)
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:12:29 AM

Thank you all for helping. And need to say,  "onemorexmr" your so funny Smiley)
I see you are studying medicine, do you another skill besides that? Maybe designing or programming
Both of that skills is pretty popular here and you can open your own service where people give you money for your skills
Smiley
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:48:09 AM

There is a cool app called Spark Profit that allows you to trade BTC and other currencies, commodities, stock indexes, etc. for weekly cash/bitcoin prizes.  It is free to play on browser or phone.  It's not a lot of profit but it is decent.  It's not that time consuming if you just put in a good trade and let it sit. 

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: