Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CHIP] Chipcoin | Full PoS | Maintained Only | Yobit | Nova  (Read 63467 times)
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:54:21 AM

I noticed we are on the delisting list of c-cex.. Send an email to them that we just started up again since 2-3 weeks.. fingers crossed..

You need to meet their minimum daily volume requirements, 0.2 BTC. 

You better start up some self buying and selling asap!

I know how this stuff works.. And I am not a fan of it.. I'd rather pay them the trading fees directly, if that is what they are after.. lol..

On another note.. I don't feel I am the one who should be doing that.. I am already doing things for this coin to get it back on track.. I think this is more a job for the community to take care off.. If you guys want to keep trading on c-cex that is.. I will do the best I can to make something out of chip.. But it is the community around a coin which makes a coin stand out... Not the developer alone Wink

THIS!  A developer is in no way ever responsible for maintaining trade volume or price on an exchange.
+1

Will be sending some BTC to C-Cex in the next couple of days, would be a shame if we got delisted!

I`m will buy more i don`t want to get delisted!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 03:33:58 PM

cheers guys!

And I received email back... We are spared for this round of delisting.. But they really want volume to keep us there!  Wink

It also seems to be getting harder and harder to get on another exchange(for all coins).. So we really should cherish these two we already have!
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:10:47 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 05:49:17 PM by LucD88

cheers guys!

And I received email back... We are spared for this round of delisting.. But they really want volume to keep us there!  Wink

It also seems to be getting harder and harder to get on another exchange(for all coins).. So we really should cherish these two we already have!
Nicely done, good job! Smiley

To generate more volume we'll need more people onboard. What exactly are your future plans with CHIP?
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 09:00:01 PM

cheers guys!

Nicely done, good job! Smiley

To generate more volume we'll need more people onboard. What exactly are your future plans with CHIP?

I want to make chipcoin easy to buy and use. I am looking at ways to integrate Paypal/Ideal/Bankwire/BTC transactions into a "swap" website. Some sort of mini exchange terminal. But that will take some time to develop.

Also an integration of my services, such as nodes, blockexplorers etc. I want to make it possible for people to order these services with CHIP, and with every received order in CHIP, a % will either be destroyed, or deposited in a community fund. I will leave that up to the community to decide. A few more games are also planned

Also the thought of a transition to PoS or PoW/PoS hybrid comes to mind.. After monitoring the network for several days in a row, I can honestly say we need something done to compromise the loss in hashes etc. I really like PoW myself.. But for safety and stability reasons this might just need to happen soon.. I would like to know how the community feels about that as well... Of course I will not do anything drastic without consulting you guys first!

As for original features etc. I am still brainstorming about that.. Its not easy to code something that has not been done before in the last 2-3 years.. As you might have noticed only a tiny % of cryptocurrencies has original features backing their coin. But I am working out a few ideas, and will keep you updated about that when I am confident I can truly realise these plans. Hype and disappointment already happens to much in crypto Wink

Currently I am looking at ways to get merchandise going for chip. A small webshop with hats/shirts/stickers/mugs/Chipcoin Pokerchips etc. Promo stuff... Eventually when the webshop is a succes, other things like keyboards, mouses etc will be added Wink

These are the things I am currently working on.. But I have a whole list of things I want to do in the longterm for chip. As said before.. This is not your average 2 weeks daytrader coin.. I am hoping for a reliable and stable community user base... Wink Eventually a "white paper" will be released with all the plans I have in mind for this coin.

We had a good restart, we are still trading higher then before the takeover.. So the only way to go is forward imo Wink

Cheers,
Banzai

BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 09:05:31 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 10:31:56 PM by BanzaiBTC

Tomorrow a new IRC channel!

Bounty - 20K CHIP for setting up a chipcoin tipbot!

This weekend I will start with a small promo on twitter for the games that are released.. Every retweet will receive some chip.. People can try these services for free then Wink

Just a reminder on where we are standing atm  Roll Eyes
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chipcoin/

Though the current supply is totally off on coinmarketcap.. I will mail them the new explorer links etc.
wildduck
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:52:05 AM

Very good news dev just keep updating Smiley
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:07:27 PM

What exactly are your future plans with CHIP?
I want to make chipcoin easy to buy and use. I am looking at ways to integrate Paypal/Ideal/Bankwire/BTC transactions into a "swap" website. Some sort of mini exchange terminal. But that will take some time to develop.

Also an integration of my services, such as nodes, blockexplorers etc. I want to make it possible for people to order these services with CHIP, and with every received order in CHIP, a % will either be destroyed, or deposited in a community fund. I will leave that up to the community to decide. A few more games are also planned

Also the thought of a transition to PoS or PoW/PoS hybrid comes to mind.. After monitoring the network for several days in a row, I can honestly say we need something done to compromise the loss in hashes etc. I really like PoW myself.. But for safety and stability reasons this might just need to happen soon.. I would like to know how the community feels about that as well... Of course I will not do anything drastic without consulting you guys first!

As for original features etc. I am still brainstorming about that.. Its not easy to code something that has not been done before in the last 2-3 years.. As you might have noticed only a tiny % of cryptocurrencies has original features backing their coin. But I am working out a few ideas, and will keep you updated about that when I am confident I can truly realise these plans. Hype and disappointment already happens to much in crypto Wink

Currently I am looking at ways to get merchandise going for chip. A small webshop with hats/shirts/stickers/mugs/Chipcoin Pokerchips etc. Promo stuff... Eventually when the webshop is a succes, other things like keyboards, mouses etc will be added Wink

These are the things I am currently working on.. But I have a whole list of things I want to do in the longterm for chip. As said before.. This is not your average 2 weeks daytrader coin.. I am hoping for a reliable and stable community user base... Wink Eventually a "white paper" will be released with all the plans I have in mind for this coin.

We had a good restart, we are still trading higher then before the takeover.. So the only way to go is forward imo Wink

Cheers,
Banzai
Now that's what I call a thorough answer, awesome!

The mini-exchange idea sounds interesting, but don't underestimate the knowledge and security that are required to make it somewhat hack-proof. An audit might be in place, but that costs a LOT of money. Also a lot of time and effort are required if this is to be done properly. Is it safe to assume this mini-exchange idea is planned for a later stage when the coin has established a more solid base? Great idea nonetheless!

I agree, transitioning the coin from PoW to either PoS or a PoS/PoW hybrid might be a good move. How about combining PoS with a special staking reward program? Might make the coin even more interesting for (new) investors. If the community votes for a transition to PoS or PoS/PoW hybrid, will you start with a clean chain?

You're right about the fact that a lot of features have already been (newly) introduced by other cryptocurrencies. And it's not always necessary to reinvent the wheel, so I personally believe this gives Chipcoin a great opportunity to choose from a plethora of already developed features. How about creating - besides the PoS reward incentive - some sort of second layer incentive? Not sure if that will fit the concept of Chipcoin, but it was merely a quick thought.

Hmm.. I honestly don't see any added value in nor the need of creating a merchandise store let alone merchandise in itself. Why would anyone want to buy a Chipcoin shirt? Unless I have misinterpreted the idea, could you elaborate on this? Perhaps focussing on social media actions (like the Twitter campaign you mentioned) to create more awareness is a better move.

A whitepaper would be great, looking forward to the first draft.

My compliments about your interaction with the community. I like how you discuss everything with the community first and keep up the positive vibe. KUDOS to you! Smiley Really curious to see where Chipcoin will be heading.

Would be nice to see some constructive feedback from the rest of the community as well, I know you guys are there.. lurking! Wink
coldfusion

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:08:34 PM

Lurking and buying
leonak

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:18:28 PM

Nice volume grow on Yobit time to buy! Smiley
coldfusion

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:21:28 PM

Nice volume grow on Yobit time to buy! Smiley

Yeah , people will regret selling at these prices. Withh Banzai heading this I can only see one direction here
zoneout

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:43:01 PM

I trust banzai dev he is a good person will buy amounts Smiley
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 07:12:53 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2015, 06:21:55 PM by BanzaiBTC

Don't forget to trade on c-cex guys! They made an exception by not delisting us this time, let's be thankfull for that and show some support to them too Wink

New IRC channel: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ChipcoinOfficial

freenode - #ChipcoinOfficial

Tipbot bounty reserved

Also working on a community forum. It is nice to have our own place, with our own rules about giveaways etc Wink

mj2121989

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:15:28 PM

wow the graphic of this coin is INCREDIBLE!

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
wdyer

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Trade or Dyer

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:44:30 PM

Don't forget to trade on c-cex guys! They made an exception by not delisting us this time, let's be thankfull for that and show some support to them too Wink

New IRC channel: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=chipcoins

freenode - #chipcoins

Tipbot bounty reserved

Also working on a community forum. It is nice to have our own place, with our own rules about giveaways etc Wink

Keep it up! I'm not cex fan but I see what I can do  Cool

Altcoin Expert Trader
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 09:07:41 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 09:17:48 PM by BanzaiBTC

Talking with cointopay if they can add Chip to their services.. They have multiple merchant tools to accept cryptocurrency in a webshop Wink

Edit:
updated the official faucet

Payout now between 2 - 4 CHIP each 6 hours... (~150-350sat)
Fuzzbawls

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:26:24 PM

Talking with cointopay if they can add Chip to their services.. They have multiple merchant tools to accept cryptocurrency in a webshop Wink

That would certainly be a boon to the value of CHIP! Nice work
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 11:20:47 PM

Now that's what I call a thorough answer, awesome!

The mini-exchange idea sounds interesting, but don't underestimate the knowledge and security that are required to make it somewhat hack-proof. An audit might be in place, but that costs a LOT of money. Also a lot of time and effort are required if this is to be done properly. Is it safe to assume this mini-exchange idea is planned for a later stage when the coin has established a more solid base? Great idea nonetheless!

I am well aware of the safety issues these kind of services have. Of course I will not make anything public before an audit has been done Wink

I agree, transitioning the coin from PoW to either PoS or a PoS/PoW hybrid might be a good move. How about combining PoS with a special staking reward program? Might make the coin even more interesting for (new) investors. If the community votes for a transition to PoS or PoS/PoW hybrid, will you start with a clean chain?

You're right about the fact that a lot of features have already been (newly) introduced by other cryptocurrencies. And it's not always necessary to reinvent the wheel, so I personally believe this gives Chipcoin a great opportunity to choose from a plethora of already developed features. How about creating - besides the PoS reward incentive - some sort of second layer incentive? Not sure if that will fit the concept of Chipcoin, but it was merely a quick thought.

I have a few ideas in mind for PoS. I personally favor hardcoded pos blocks. As in 1 CHIP per PoS block instead of rewards based on a yearly %. It has to be worth it to stake your coins! The bad news is, this will probably involve a swap, so a new chain indeed... Coding PoS into the current source is one hell of a job to do.. And requires a lot of testing. It is way easier to clone a solid working source, and built the coin's future features from that Wink

Hmm.. I honestly don't see any added value in nor the need of creating a merchandise store let alone merchandise in itself. Why would anyone want to buy a Chipcoin shirt? Unless I have misinterpreted the idea, could you elaborate on this? Perhaps focussing on social media actions (like the Twitter campaign you mentioned) to create more awareness is a better move.

A whitepaper would be great, looking forward to the first draft.

My compliments about your interaction with the community. I like how you discuss everything with the community first and keep up the positive vibe. KUDOS to you! Smiley Really curious to see where Chipcoin will be heading.

A webshop with merchandise is pure service. Some people really do buy shirts and other stuff of the coin they support. Besides that a few other things will be added as well overtime Wink
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 05:49:04 AM

http://www.chipcoin.info/nodes

Network status and a live list of available nodes  Cool

Cheers
Banzai
wildduck
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:05:52 AM

http://www.chipcoin.info/nodes

Network status and a live list of available nodes  Cool

Cheers
Banzai

Great work Banzai Smiley
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 07:43:13 AM

Added a "mini"  block explorer. Some exchanges require two explorers Wink

http://www.chipcoin.info/explorer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: