Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CHIP] Chipcoin | Full PoS | Maintained Only | Yobit | Nova  (Read 63475 times)
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 12:55:08 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 01:50:11 PM by BanzaiBTC

My wallet balance and block explorer balance are not matching up?  Could I have forked after the start of POS only?  What is the current block everyone is on?

Rule nr 1. NEVER trust a blockexplorer with the total amount of coins...  This is software calculating other software.. So sometimes it can be off Wink

Sometimes it calculates things different then the wallet itself.. In this case I will do a full rebalance to see if that is the issue here...

www.chipcoin.info/explorer2 to see the latest block height

Edit:

Rebalance complete... Total supply calculated with the explorer matches the " getinfo / moneysupply"  in debug

My address balance was not correct either.. It appears I missed an input/stake which was not yet confirmed.. After it confirmed, everything matched
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:18:51 PM

There seems to be sync issues going on.  My wallet is dropping sync often after POW has ended.

boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:37:41 PM

There seems to be sync issues going on.  My wallet is dropping sync often after POW has ended.
Can't confirm this on 3 machines.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 03:39:43 PM

Can't confirm this on 3 machines.

Same here.. No issues at all
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:45:58 PM

No issues here either, everything working fine! Smiley
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:15:55 PM

My wallet balance and block explorer balance are not matching up?  Could I have forked after the start of POS only?  What is the current block everyone is on?

All good for me too!  Cool
Are you sure you have one address in your wallet?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:52:04 PM

What should my chipcoin.conf file look like now that POW is done?

LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:25:26 AM

I don't even have a chipcoin.conf file. See what happens if you rename it to, for example, _chipcoin.conf, or remove it completely?

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:08:07 PM

I don't even have a chipcoin.conf file. See what happens if you rename it to, for example, _chipcoin.conf, or remove it completely?

Ok - I deleted chipcoin.conf and did a re-sync - all works again - ty for the help.

boki15

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:12:26 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 05:33:49 PM by boki15

I have a lot of transactions with status: conflicted. What do I do with it?

1. Close your wallet
2. Make a backup of your wallet.dat (copy it somewhere, best is even if you backup youor keys)
3. Start your wallet, click on help => debugger
4. write
Code: (Repair wallet command)
repairwallet

The first that you always should do when you start a new wallet/coin. This is how it can be done:

If you encrypted your wallet, then you first need to unlock it with following command:
Code: (Help shows how to use it)
walletpassphrase <passphrase> <timeout> [stakingonly]
Code: (This is an example)
walletpassphrase YourPass 99999 false
Code: (How to backup wallet)
dumpprivkey YourWalletAddress
Code: (How to import a key into your wallet)
importprivkey YourPrivateKey "Label that you use, ie. Staker1"

If you have your keys, you can always import them and if your wallet.dat gets corrupt it would not be a problem.
boki15

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:20:02 AM

@BanzaiBTC
I did not see congratulations here Smiley. Congratulations on successfull end on POW and beginn of POS.

I am not used that everything works, there are several coin makers around who can't manage to fix an wallet or not to break the chain and then fork it every week because nothing works.

Well done Dev, I'll continue my support Wink

EDIT:
I started to mine when 16 block reward started. Since then I had no orphans, not during POW neither during POS which works great. Not one bug, since start of mining I switched two times off to get logs and backup wallet.dat. Even after POW was finished, POS started and I did not have to switch my wallet off. This is really rare, I have again to say thanks to the dev/s.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 03:44:27 PM

@BanzaiBTC
I did not see congratulations here Smiley. Congratulations on successfull end on POW and beginn of POS.

I am not used that everything works, there are several coin makers around who can't manage to fix an wallet or not to break the chain and then fork it every week because nothing works.

Well done Dev, I'll continue my support Wink

EDIT:
I started to mine when 16 block reward started. Since then I had no orphans, not during POW neither during POS which works great. Not one bug, since start of mining I switched two times off to get logs and backup wallet.dat. Even after POW was finished, POS started and I did not have to switch my wallet off. This is really rare, I have again to say thanks to the dev/s.

Thank you very much! I was clinging to my computer till 4 in the morning to monitor the PoS switch in case we got stuck etc. But it went really smooth..  I guess all the testing paid off  Smiley

And thank you very much for your great support!

BanzaiBTC, I have a lot of transactions with status: conflicted. What do I do with it?

Please follow the steps boki15 posted above.. If that doesnt work pm me for further instructions
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 11:29:49 AM

4 CHIP per block atm...

I am thinking about changing the reward structure a little bit.. I want the " bonus blocks / 4-8-16-8-4 " to happen more often.. Maybe also a few superblocks in between.

Any thoughts guys? Smiley

I want to avoid "forks", so I will do everything in my power to make sure that is not needed
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:51:43 AM

4 CHIP per block atm...

I am thinking about changing the reward structure a little bit.. I want the " bonus blocks / 4-8-16-8-4 " to happen more often.. Maybe also a few superblocks in between.

I want to avoid "forks", so I will do everything in my power to make sure that is not needed

I suggest a random reward system to avoid the folks that like to just stake predictably.  With a random reward structure people would always leave their wallets online because they never know what they might get?  Just my thoughts.

coldfusion

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:14:39 PM

4 CHIP per block atm...

Really cool idea. Rewarding those that stay connected and support this coin is always good.

Thanks for the great work btw , never said often enough.
playeren

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:24:11 PM

4 CHIP per block atm...

I suggest a random reward system to avoid the folks that like to just stake predictably.  With a random reward structure people would always leave their wallets online because they never know what they might get?  Just my thoughts.

I support the random reward idea, although it might be a bit more complicated to implement(?). I also I think this would result in the most always-online wallets (that's why slotmachines attract punters even though math says it will take your money Cheesy)
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:53:36 AM

4 CHIP per block atm...

I support the random reward idea, although it might be a bit more complicated to implement(?). I also I think this would result in the most always-online wallets (that's why slotmachines attract punters even though math says it will take your money Cheesy)

Totally agree - random rewards or random superblocks - but with higher frequency than typically seen.
Perhaps lower regular block reward to increase random large rewards but keep # coins the same.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:03:49 PM

what abut adding a new exchange like bittrexx?? becuz ccex is delisting us.. banzai?

and whats up with the campaign.. curious to see how it will boost investors and price..

We will have a signature campaign coming soon, followed by a twitter campaign to spread the word about CHIP
Delisting can be stopped by volume. Exchanges need to make money too!
Fedor

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:43:37 AM

нe пoдcкaжитe чтo зa иpyндa yжe нa пpoтяжeниe 4-5 днeй cнимaю CHIP c caйтa aikapool.com нa биpжy yobit.net a oни нe пpиxoдят. пытaлcя нa кoшeлeк тoжe caмoe. и зa этoгo пepecтaл eгo мaйнить в чeм мoжeт быть дeлo. ocтaльнaя вaлютa пepeвoдитcя

и кyдa дeнyтcя тe CHIP кoтopыe я пepeвoдилHuh? c aдминиcтpaциeй yobit.net cвязывaлcя y ниx вce poвнo. a c aikapool.com нe мoгy cвязaтьcя oшибкy выдaeт. пoмoгитe пoжaлyйcтa paзoбpaтьcя . мoж y кoгo тaкaя пpoблeмa былa
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:04:54 AM

нe пoдcкaжитe чтo зa иpyндa yжe нa пpoтяжeниe 4-5 днeй cнимaю CHIP c caйтa aikapool.com нa биpжy yobit.net a oни нe пpиxoдят. пытaлcя нa кoшeлeк тoжe caмoe. и зa этoгo пepecтaл eгo мaйнить в чeм мoжeт быть дeлo. ocтaльнaя вaлютa пepeвoдитcя

и кyдa дeнyтcя тe CHIP кoтopыe я пepeвoдилHuh? c aдминиcтpaциeй yobit.net cвязывaлcя y ниx вce poвнo. a c aikapool.com нe мoгy cвязaтьcя oшибкy выдaeт. пoмoгитe пoжaлyйcтa paзoбpaтьcя . мoж y кoгo тaкaя пpoблeмa былa
Google Translator
do not tell me that in irunda for the past 4-5 days rented CHIP site aikapool.com yobit.net the stock exchange and they would not come. I tried to purse the same. and this stopped his mine in what could be the cause. other currencies translated

and where they disappear CHIP I perevodilHuh? the administration yobit.net contacted them all straight. and since I can not be contacted aikapool.com error issues. Help to understand please. WMS who has been such a problem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: