Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:12:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CHIP] Chipcoin | Full PoS | Maintained Only | Yobit | Nova  (Read 63476 times)
Bloodxtz

Activity: 433
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:16:45 AM

нe пoдcкaжитe чтo зa иpyндa yжe нa пpoтяжeниe 4-5 днeй cнимaю CHIP c caйтa aikapool.com нa биpжy yobit.net a oни нe пpиxoдят. пытaлcя нa кoшeлeк тoжe caмoe. и зa этoгo пepecтaл eгo мaйнить в чeм мoжeт быть дeлo. ocтaльнaя вaлютa пepeвoдитcя

и кyдa дeнyтcя тe CHIP кoтopыe я пepeвoдилHuh? c aдминиcтpaциeй yobit.net cвязывaлcя y ниx вce poвнo. a c aikapool.com нe мoгy cвязaтьcя oшибкy выдaeт. пoмoгитe пoжaлyйcтa paзoбpaтьcя . мoж y кoгo тaкaя пpoблeмa былa

нa aikapool cтapый CHIP (Last Block Found:157,934), дoлжны были зaкpыть пyл ...
нoвый CHIP (Current Block: 38856) и PoW зaкoнчeн 27 нoябpя
мoнeты нe вepнyть
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:13:24 AM

нe пoдcкaжитe чтo зa иpyндa yжe нa пpoтяжeниe 4-5 днeй cнимaю CHIP c caйтa aikapool.com нa биpжy yobit.net a oни нe пpиxoдят. пытaлcя нa кoшeлeк тoжe caмoe. и зa этoгo пepecтaл eгo мaйнить в чeм мoжeт быть дeлo. ocтaльнaя вaлютa пepeвoдитcя

и кyдa дeнyтcя тe CHIP кoтopыe я пepeвoдилHuh? c aдминиcтpaциeй yobit.net cвязывaлcя y ниx вce poвнo. a c aikapool.com нe мoгy cвязaтьcя oшибкy выдaeт. пoмoгитe пoжaлyйcтa paзoбpaтьcя . мoж y кoгo тaкaя пpoблeмa былa

нa aikapool cтapый CHIP (Last Block Found:157,934), дoлжны были зaкpыть пyл ...
нoвый CHIP (Current Block: 38856) и PoW зaкoнчeн 27 нoябpя
мoнeты нe вepнyть

Google Translate: for the curious like me
on aikapool old CHIP (Last Block Found: 157,934), we had to close the pool ...
new CHIP (Current Block: 38856) and the PoW completed November 27
Coins not return

Basically, you can't mine the old fork!
Fedor

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:14:45 AM

звeнитe eщe paз нe пoдcкaжитe нoвый пyл пo дoбычe CHIP пoжaлyйcтa. нe мoгy нaйти.   Я тaк пoнял вce ктo щac дoбывaют нa aikapool.com ждeт тa жe caмaя пpoблeмa
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:22:38 AM

Let's keep it in English, so everyone can read along. Sorry, Russian is not my strongest language. Tongue
LucD88

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:28:42 AM

what abut adding a new exchange like bittrexx?? becuz ccex is delisting us.. banzai?

and whats up with the campaign.. curious to see how it will boost investors and price..

We will have a signature campaign coming soon, followed by a twitter campaign to spread the word about CHIP
The reason C-Cex is delisting CHIP is due to the low volume because, seemingly, most people are still trading on YoBit. Also, getting listed on Bittrex isn't that easy I believe, plus it costs a few BTC as well.

Furthermore, the campaign will be announced as soon as the final details are worked out, like BanzaiBTC mentioned. Smiley

We will have a signature campaign coming soon, followed by a twitter campaign to spread the word about CHIP

More info soon when the details are final
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:53:08 AM

what abut adding a new exchange like bittrexx?? becuz ccex is delisting us.. banzai?

and whats up with the campaign.. curious to see how it will boost investors and price..

Be my guest and bomb them with tweets.. I may have taken the lead in this takeover.. That doesnt mean I am responsible for getting us on more exchanges etc.. Its even better when the community is asking them, instead of the " dev " himself.

As far as c-cex.. I warned the community about this the last time we got on the delisting list.. Almost nobody took the effort of trading over there instead of yobit. It also seems c-cex is staking with user funds.. I don't like that at all.. I understand why they do that.. But it's not right at all.. The funds they are staking with are not theirs.. So to be real honest here.. I dont mind getting delisted from c-cex..

@Fedor..

Please keep it english so I can read what you are saying.. I can't do anything with a russian pm either..

I have been in contact with aikapool.com before and during the swap. I requested multiple times that they updated to the latest source during the PoW period. But they did not do that.. That is why their pool was removed from the OP during the PoW period of the latest source. Even when the swap period was over I pmd them that they should close the pool.. It seems they did not do that..

Even today someone is still mining there.. I can tell you now.. The time for me to compensate people who mined on the old chain is over.. There is no need to keep that chain alive anymore..

If you send coins from aikapool to your new chipcoin wallet or exchange.. Its simply lost.. Its a completely different coin so to speak.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:47:54 PM

Be my guest and bomb them with tweets.. I may have taken the lead in this takeover.. That doesnt mean I am responsible for getting us on more exchanges etc.. Its even better when the community is asking them, instead of the " dev " himself.

As far as c-cex.. I warned the community about this the last time we got on the delisting list.. Almost nobody took the effort of trading over there instead of yobit. It also seems c-cex is staking with user funds.. I don't like that at all.. I understand why they do that.. But it's not right at all.. The funds they are staking with are not theirs.. So to be real honest here.. I dont mind getting delisted from c-cex..

@Fedor..

Please keep it english so I can read what you are saying.. I can't do anything with a russian pm either..

I have been in contact with aikapool.com before and during the swap. I requested multiple times that they updated to the latest source during the PoW period. But they did not do that.. That is why their pool was removed from the OP during the PoW period of the latest source. Even when the swap period was over I pmd them that they should close the pool.. It seems they did not do that..

Even today someone is still mining there.. I can tell you now.. The time for me to compensate people who mined on the old chain is over.. There is no need to keep that chain alive anymore..

If you send coins from aikapool to your new chipcoin wallet or exchange.. Its simply lost.. Its a completely different coin so to speak.

Lol, honest dev Smiley. You are right, better not to be listed on shady exchanges like cex, cryptsy, ... , it's just an pump&dump game.

The best is if people ask them to add coin. If coin is success, they will all list it without a need to ask. Patience is always the key.

matan

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:11:40 AM

BanzaiBTC if you want i can donate chip for campaign of twitter...
and please you can tell us what plan for the near future?
Framauro

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:39:12 PM

@Fedor..

Lol, honest dev Smiley. You are right, better not to be listed on shady exchanges like cex, cryptsy, ... , it's just an pump&dump game.

The best is if people ask them to add coin. If coin is success, they will all list it without a need to ask. Patience is always the key.

Nice volume on c-cex, i guess we're not getting delisted any more...
LucD88

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:43:09 AM

You're right, CHIP is not in their delist list anymore. Not sure if that's a good thing, as C-Cex will continue staking with user funds..

nix_on

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:03:40 AM

You're right, CHIP is not in their delist list anymore. Not sure if that's a good thing, as C-Cex will continue staking with user funds..

So they staking
Selling "overtaken" coins
Sounds like legit exchange
Framauro

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:30:29 PM

So get funds out of c-cex, download chip wallet and send your funds to your wallet and only when you want to trade some coins send them back.

Stake your own funds in your own wallet Wink
farFX

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 04:15:40 PM

So get funds out of c-cex, download chip wallet and send your funds to your wallet and only when you want to trade some coins send them back.

Just curious to know why an exchange staking with user funds is wrong? Is this not the same concept that modern banks use when you store your fiat money in a bank account?

Pay it Forward
Framauro

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:01:26 PM

Just curious to know why an exchange staking with user funds is wrong? Is this not the same concept that modern banks use when you store your fiat money in a bank account?

I never said it was wrong, i said if you wanna earn your stake, keep it in your own wallet.

So my question would be, why is an exchange keeping my stake, it's an exchange not a bank???

Isn't that the whole purpose of bitcoin (or any other crypto) being your own bank??
farFX

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 09:45:49 PM

I never said it was wrong, i said if you wanna earn your stake, keep it in your own wallet.

So my question would be, why is an exchange keeping my stake, it's an exchange not a bank???

Isn't that the whole purpose of bitcoin (or any other crypto) being your own bank??

Thanks for the reply. Point made.

Pay it Forward
coldfusion

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:12:26 AM

Very quiet in here lately .

So quiet you can hear a CHIP drop .
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 02:12:47 PM

Guys I was on a small family holiday for the weekend. I will reply and read up tonight  Smiley
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:28:39 PM

someone have 1277118 chip to sell on yobit at 85 sat  Huh
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 04:03:11 PM

Cheap coins it seems  Smiley
coldfusion

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:59:02 AM

Hope you enjoyed your time away . Its worth more than any crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: