Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:54:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CHIP] Chipcoin | Full PoS | Maintained Only | Yobit | Nova  (Read 63476 times)
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 01:22:06 PM

Happy new year guys  Smiley

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 05:16:41 PM

Wow, love how this thread lives up all of a sudden!!

First of all, happy new year to each and every one of you and all the best for 2016! Kiss (nohomo) Hope you had an amazing time as well, I'm still terribly hangover with just a few hours of sleep... Tongue Nevertheless, it's fantastic to see how people continue to believe in CHIP and its developer as much as I do myself. Banzai, we all know you're a busy guy and you do this completely for free, so any effort you put into CHIP is greatly appreciated! Smiley

Furthermore, I'm glad to see familiar names continuing to support CHIP. The following weeks/months will be interesting for CHIP, both in terms of development and awareness. Banzai, you got my full support! Glad to be a part of this community. Cheesy

It'll be interesting for trading as well

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:23:18 PM

I like changes on blockexplorer Smiley, except that it's offline. What does recalculating mean, orphaned block or wallet is off?

About changes regarding block size:
I am not sure if there is need at all to concentrate on this, why would it be good, for predicting market price for an win of 0,1 btc? That's silly if you ask me. I do would suggest that dev takes direction where to go, some finished project/s (better 1 real than 100 unfinished).

What I would suggest is to develop ideas and technology based on blockchain technology, that will raise the value and so I will not touch my coins, no matter if it's 2 or 4 per block, or ... Why working on something that already exists?

There are so many interesting projects around, dev announced already where to head and I will wait for that and continue staking.

Wish you all best for 2016.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 05:03:53 PM

I like changes on blockexplorer Smiley, except that it's offline. What does recalculating mean, orphaned block or wallet is off?

I am not sure if there is need at all to concentrate on this, why would it be good, for predicting market price for an win of 0,1 btc? That's silly if you ask me. I do would suggest that dev takes direction where to go, some finished project/s (better 1 real than 100 unfinished).

What I would suggest is to develop ideas and technology based on blockchain technology, that will raise the value and so I will not touch my coins, no matter if it's 2 or 4 per block, or ... Why working on something that already exists?

There are so many interesting projects around, dev announced already where to head and I will wait for that and continue staking.

Yes, it means a block orphaned, and the explorer will then recount all the addresses balances. I need to fix that. Maybe add in another sql table for orphans only etc. This is getting a bit annoying 2-3 times a day. I will also upgrade the server, that will probably help the recount go faster for the time being.

You have some good points here. Maybe its best to leave the rewards as it is like you say, and focus on usage en technology only for now. That would be the biggest challenge yet though  Smiley
But I'm rather excited about it as well.. I did a lot of research the last few weeks. And I think I found some points for us to score on. Stay tuned for that Smiley

And thank you very much for your continuous support!
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 03:28:40 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 03:40:40 PM by BanzaiBTC

because a nice reward structure keep this coin much more interesting?? also for new investors.. as you can see there is nothing happening here so why would anyone invest into this coin?? the dev was very active in the beginning of the takeover but im afraid he ran out of ideas? or maybe he has dumped his bag because he doesnt care anymore? or hes too busy with other things? or maybe personal stuff?

whatever the reason is something needs to change because this is going nowhere.. a lot of promises have been delayed or arent happening at all.. where is the twitter campaign? where is the signature campaign? where are the wheel and dice games? where is the conversation in this topic? where is the development? where is the trading?

hate to say this.. i had high hopes for this coin but things feel they have come to an end..

instead of saying im flaming i seem to be the only one stepping up.. dont you guys care about your investments pokeytex coldfusion lucd faucetrank woody fuzz??

gonna give this a litte more time before im out completely.. no offense to you banzai i just want answers.. at this moment it feels like a takeover-make nice ann-promise shit-pump price-sell bag-keep hopes high coin..

Sighs...

Before the takeover we we're trading at 20 satoshis... you do realise that?

I also said many times, don't invest in this coin if you expect moon in a few weeks/months. This is a takeover project, and I will work on this for free, in my free time...

The dice and other game have been explained already. There is no demand except you. The last time they we're up and running, they we're used 24x in 30 days lol.
And no I have not, and never will dump.. I might sell some in the future at a higher level (I am also a trader), but I will never dump my entire bag. Too precious Smiley
Please check the richlist.. I am slowly buying up everything under 100 sat.. And I noticed I am not the only one doing that... CHIP is "sleeping" right now imo..

Twitter campaign is delayed with a good reason.. Read back please.. Or do you want me to hold it now? With nothing new to impress new investors with ? The donated funds are happily staking in my wallet until the time is right. This address is also claimed in the richtlist...

A few weeks back I said I am working on a cloudstorage platform for CHIP holders.. I said this will be ready for beta by the end of january..

I am here.. working on stuff besides my regular job.. I will never leave this coin. I've put to much work in it already to drop this project.. So please.. gimme a break... lol... Sometimes patience is the best medicine..

Also I've never hyped CHIP as far as I remember  Undecided

I hate to say this but.. If you can't take the silence we have in here right now.. Maybe its better to part with your holdings...

Okay lets do it like this.. I will reinstall the games this weekend... And I will validate in 2 months if it's worth it to keep them up or not.. That okay? We can use the " profit " from the games to fill up the donation address..

And with my blockpioneers services I am setting up a webshop where people can buy my services for CHIP, as stated somewhere above.. This will not mean much for non developers, but this might increase buy pressure from time to time.. As prices will be lower then my BTC rates.. I am still thinking about whether to keep them and stake into the community funds, or destroy these received coins after I deducted the server fee from it.

Poll about reward change or not will be up soon...

EDIT:

I do understand your concerns... I just want you to know I am a real person.. and not a pump and dump developer shitcoin releaser lol..

EDIT2:

I feel really stupid now... but how does one add a poll to the thread?  Huh Grin

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:34:56 PM

because a nice reward structure keep this coin much more interesting?? also for new investors.. as you can see there is nothing happening here so why would anyone invest into this coin?? the dev was very active in the beginning of the takeover but im afraid he ran out of ideas? or maybe he has dumped his bag because he doesnt care anymore? or hes too busy with other things? or maybe personal stuff?

whatever the reason is something needs to change because this is going nowhere.. a lot of promises have been delayed or arent happening at all.. where is the twitter campaign? where is the signature campaign? where are the wheel and dice games? where is the conversation in this topic? where is the development? where is the trading?

hate to say this.. i had high hopes for this coin but things feel they have come to an end..

instead of saying im flaming i seem to be the only one stepping up.. dont you guys care about your investments pokeytex coldfusion lucd faucetrank woody fuzz??

gonna give this a litte more time before im out completely.. no offense to you banzai i just want answers.. at this moment it feels like a takeover-make nice ann-promise shit-pump price-sell bag-keep hopes high coin..

@FlammableTowel - I have never invested in anything and expected overnight results.  I don't expect it here either.  I buy and hold and hope the developer has breakthroughs and develops more.  I will never harass the developer who I know is working hard.  Slow and steady wins the race. 

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:35:43 AM

I am in this coin because of Banzai. He has been around and always posts
positive things in threads. Helps people. He has moved the coin up a lot
is not running. A 4 day lag in posts is not a big deal. I don't expect him to
come on each day and say "still coding" or "Going to a family function,
will not be on today".

Keep up the good work Banzai!
coldfusion

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:26:45 AM

To me CHIP is an Investment , unlike some other coins I hold/play with .
Being an investment , its something I consider long term . So however long it takes , it takes.
No rush here , I consider my investment safe.

Thanks Banzai
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 06:01:39 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 12:57:48 AM by BanzaiBTC

Dice is up again..

http://www.chipcoin.info/dice

Note: I'm not home atm, so I can't fill up the wallet right now.. ~10 hrs or so Wink

wheel will come tomorrow
AikaPool

Activity: 889

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 12:33:49 AM

How to transfer old coins for a new wallet?

Fuzzbawls

Activity: 750

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:45:07 AM

How to transfer old coins for a new wallet?

The swap period is over
Bloodxtz

Activity: 433
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:47:54 AM

Dice is up again..

http://www.chipcoin.info/dice

Note: I'm not home atm, so I can't fill up the wallet right now.. ~10 hrs or so Wink

wheel will come tomorrow

Error: Your bet is too big. At this time we only accept bets which are not bigger than 5.9 CHIP.

BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 03:20:57 AM

Error: Your bet is too big. At this time we only accept bets which are not bigger than 5.9 CHIP.

Ugh... Sorry about that.. I think I send the funds to the wrong wallet (2 daemons running).. Will fix it when I get back home in a few hours..

Wheel is also back up btw.. but that uses the same wallet.. so the fun needs to wait a little  Wink

http://www.chipcoin.info/wheel
coldfusion

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:59:58 AM

Banzai feel free to use some funds from the donations wallet . It all helps promote CHIP.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 07:00:39 PM

Working on a new explorer guys.. The current one is using to many resources to function properly when there are more then 100K blocks in a chain.. It was a nice fork project from the SPECTRA explorer.. But it had its best time..

I started over from scratch this time.. And I'm pretty happy with the results already Smiley

I also dropped the richlist claim.. Tbh.. such a feature is completely useless.. Its not like you want to tell everyone how much money you have in your bank account either lol..
Also the markets tab is gone.. I brought it down to a simple price ticker and marketcap ticker.. Linking to the exchanges instead...

Also the faucet will be ported into the explorer..

Gotta love bootstrap Smiley

And really guys... How does one add a poll to the topic?  Huh
coldfusion

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:07:28 AM

Hey guys , mite wanna try and vote to add CHIP to this exchange.

https://safecex.com/coin/add?q=chip

Cant hurt .
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 07:33:50 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2016, 10:33:51 PM by BanzaiBTC

Hey guys , mite wanna try and vote to add CHIP to this exchange.

https://safecex.com/coin/add?q=chip

Cant hurt .

Thanks, I will cast a vote!

Explorer updated:

http://www.chipcoin.info/chain

edit:

New Crawler released, simple alternative for the normal explorer

http://www.chipcoin.info/crawler

A modified version of RPC ACE, its a simple RPC explorer. No database.. No richlist..
I pushed my modifications to git for anyone thats interested in setting up a basic blockcrawler for a coin.
https://github.com/BlockPioneers/blockpioneers-crawler
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:41:24 AM

I voted to add CHIP.
Add your vote here https://safecex.com/coin/add?q=chip
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:36:40 PM

Bit quiet in here.  However I am still staking like a mofo  Roll Eyes - any news on anything or still grinding away?

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:26:15 PM

I am sure one day Banzai we will drop in and find an amazing update.
Until then, patience is the word.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: