Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CHIP] Chipcoin | Full PoS | Maintained Only | Yobit | Nova  (Read 63469 times)
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 09:36:48 AM

I am in on this now. Looking forward to new wallet release. Thanks Dev

I have some big issues with my compiling machine... so a little more patience please Smiley Almost there..

Would you also make a cooperation with the chips&fish coin?

Is this a serious question..?  Cheesy
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:49:16 PM

I am in on this now. Looking forward to new wallet release. Thanks Dev

I have some big issues with my compiling machine... so a little more patience please Smiley Almost there..

Would you also make a cooperation with the chips&fish coin?

Is this a serious question..?  Cheesy

Great marketing idea for UK, why not Smiley ?
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 02:17:48 AM

Due the recent events with yobit.net and the lisk listing fiasco, I want to strongly advise all of you to think wisely about yobit for now.
I have mixed thoughts in this situation. Either way, I am not taking any chances myself in this... We all know how this could end in a worst case scenario..

I am also currently banned from the yobit trollbox, and god knows why... I guess my criticism on this lisk situation is not tolerated for some reason... I don't care about a stupid ban.. I care about being "punished" by an exchange owner who cant handle a decent and normal trollbox discussion topic, and who changed my last post in the trollbox to "I want sex with gays bla bla bla", which is highly offensive towards gay people, and very childish.. Such people may not watch over my funds..  

I noticed other developers with the same concerns as myself got banned too the last couple of days.. A very odd situation...

"Banzai is moving to c-cex"

Cheers

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:50:16 AM

Due the recent events with yobit.net and the lisk listing fiasco, I want to strongly advise all of you to think wisely about yobit for now.
I have mixed thoughts in this situation. Either way, I am not taking any chances myself in this... We all know how this could end in a worst case scenario..

I am also currently banned from the yobit trollbox, and god knows why... I guess my criticism on this lisk situation is not tolerated for some reason... I don't care about a stupid ban.. I care about being "punished" by an exchange owner who cant handle a decent and normal trollbox discussion topic, and who changed my last post in the trollbox to "I want sex with gays bla bla bla", which is highly offensive towards gay people, and very childish.. Such people may not watch over my funds..  

I noticed other developers with the same concerns as myself got banned too the last couple of days.. A very odd situation...

Cheers
I have been seeing posts changed to the above quote on many occasions.
Not sure if it is management or just their tolerance of this practice by mods.
I totally support your decision.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 03:30:26 AM

Thank you Woody Smiley

I don't know either... I only know I saw good people getting banned for no reason at all.. With the same offensive line.. The mood is very tense in there the last few days...

Everyone should think about this on their own though.. But for me, the atmosphere on there is not ok right now..
I'm not trying to down talk yobit.. But I wanted to share this with you all..
boki15

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:09:44 PM

Take care with yobit Smiley, but c-cex is not much better too Smiley, tried today to login, seems my account does not exist sooo, you can imagine that it happens to you? You need new exchnge, I suggest safecex for beginn.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:06:58 PM

@BanzaiBTC - how is the compiling coming along?  I know you said that you were having issues with the new wallet compiling.  Any progress?

opmac

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:52:22 PM

Cheers
I have been seeing posts changed to the above quote on many occasions.
Not sure if it is management or just their tolerance of this practice by mods.
I totally support your decision.

I got banned for the same line as well.

I had not even typed anything yet. Then my first line I typed came up with that than banned for like 4 hours or something.

Oh well that troll box has nothing to offer most times anyhow.

BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 09:43:50 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 01:18:08 AM by BanzaiBTC

@BanzaiBTC - how is the compiling coming along?  I know you said that you were having issues with the new wallet compiling.  Any progress?

All fine  Cheesy It's more a source issue...

I will finish up tomorrow/ day after...  Smiley
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 11:32:06 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 11:45:14 AM by BanzaiBTC

Website already updated with latest info.

I am working on a Bitcoin/Altcoin trading exchange... There are some things in the current markets that really bother me.. So I want to take matters in my own hands.. With CHIP as a profit share token... Compare it with cryptsy points, but 10x better Wink So HOLD your CHIP's is my advice.. This will not be finished until after summer probably.. More information about this coming soon..

Later today, new wallet/source and OP update Smiley

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:00:58 PM

I am working on a Bitcoin/Altcoin trading exchange... There are some things in the current markets that really bother me.. So I want to take matters in my own hands.. With CHIP as a profit share token... Compare it with cryptsy points, but 10x better Wink So HOLD your CHIP's is my advice.. This will not be finished until after summer probably.. More information about this coming soon..

Awesome news!  And holding!  Thanks Banzai!

boki15

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:07:00 AM

Sounds exciting Smiley
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 09:15:09 PM

small heads up..

Got some unexpected things at work this week.. Needed to be solved.. I took the day off tomorrow to finish up everything  Wink
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:49:14 PM

small heads up..

Got some unexpected things at work this week.. Needed to be solved.. I took the day off tomorrow to finish up everything  Wink
That's why I love this coin - Banzai always communicates and does not over-promise.
Nice to be able to have trust in a developer.
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:57:33 AM

small heads up..

Thanks for the heads up @BanzaiBTC.  I rather have a working wallet then something thrown out quick to keep the masses happy.  Take your time to get it right! :-)

BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 11:28:47 PM

Finally done... My apologies for the long wait..

Chipcoin Wallet update:
Not mandatory, but updating is recommended

Always back-up your wallet.dat before updating to a newer version.

Version 3.1.0.2 - Windows download link in OP (Mac wallet update coming soon)
or
https://github.com/BlockPioneers/chipcoin/releases
Note: For the best result with the new wallet, a minimum resolution height of 900px is recommended.

Changelog:

New unique theme
Major code clean up
Blockexplorer in wallet
NTP implementation
Stakereport
Multisend
Social/IRC tab
24hr Stakeweight graph
Check/repair gui
Memory fixes
Full width splash screen
Return change function
Weight to coin control panel
Staking icon information update

Latest Bootstrap.dat will be online in ~30 minutes.. Almost done resyncing..

OP also updated.. Back to a plain but informative OP.. I will add some artwork, and spice things up tomorrow..

New Roadmap later this week.. With more developments and a detailed explanation regarding the blockpioneers upcoming exchange and the link to Chipcoin Wink
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 12:59:04 AM

Bootstrap download link in the OP or here: https://github.com/BlockPioneers/chipcoin/releases  Smiley

Blockheight 240980 - April 19th 2016
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:26:25 AM

Great job Banzai - love the new wallet!
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 09:46:41 AM

Thanks Woody  Smiley

It took some time to get to this result, and I only tested the wallet myself. So if there are things/mini bugs... Please share them with me so I can fix them..

edit:

We are added on novaexchange! A new exchange... Only a few weeks old.. That said.. The exchange already has faster and better support then other well established exchanges...
I have a good feeling this one will pass yobit in a few months..

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_CHIP/

opmac

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:24:24 PM

Wow!!!

Excellent wallet

I just downloaded it and set it up!!!

Great job!!!

Keep up the great work DEV

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: