Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CHIP] Chipcoin | Full PoS | Maintained Only | Yobit | Nova  (Read 63467 times)
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:56:35 AM

It appears we have our monthly ritual at ccex again.. I will take care of it...

Also it looks like someone wants out.. Good deals on yobit  Grin

After a week in the sun, its time to get back to work....
More news coming soon... Wink

I am helping out a little on this
Hopefully, a few other loyal CHIP holders help as well.
Should not all be on Banzai

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:48:55 PM

Maybe, on yobit all my accounts are currently banned and actually I do not want to deal with yobit anymore.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 12:51:27 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 01:22:31 PM by BanzaiBTC

I will start working on the "TradePioneers" exchange next week. Now this will not be finished in a week.. Like I said before, release is planned for after the summer.. Probably September/October..

I will post a "white paper" about this project next week.. This will explain everything in detail, about how CHIP holders will benefit from the exchange Wink
boki15

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:23:53 PM

I will start working on the "TradePioneers" exchange next week. Now this will not be finished in a week.. Like I said before, release is planned for after the summer.. Probably September/October..

I will post a "white paper" about this project next week.. This will explain everything in detail, about how CHIP holders will benefit from the exchange Wink

This is good news. So far I am only happy about cheap coins, sadly yesterdays 60K on ~350 is gone where I am banned on this wonderfull exchange yobit that is stealing coins and pushing any scam that comes out. If banzai does not mind and if someone wants to quit at higher price than 160, PM me. But I think it is better to let the price go down before next buy up comes, because 500 might be to expensive for some to enter. What do you say or what would you like to happen Smiley ?
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 01:41:10 AM

Anyone willing to generate some volume on c-cex? I can't access my CHIP wallet atm.... Hopefully tomorrow though...

On the other hand, it seems nobody actually cares if we get de-listed on c-cex...
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 12:57:53 PM

Faucet is down for the moment... Working on a new version...
The explorer is also going for another update Wink

I did not have any time to work on the exchange whitepaper yet.. Please have patience with me  Grin
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:05:20 PM

Anyone willing to generate some volume on c-cex? I can't access my CHIP wallet atm.... Hopefully tomorrow though...

On the other hand, it seems nobody actually cares if we get de-listed on c-cex...

Cex has no volume at all, so i don't really care. Every chip activity from my side happens @yobit.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 01:11:29 PM

Cex has no volume at all, so i don't really care. Every chip activity from my side happens @yobit.

I'm not sure... But isnt it actually convenient for us to be listed on only on exchange (for now)? With only one exchange, everything happens on that one exchange.. isnt that easier to sustain a certain price?

I do know Boki has issues with Yobit... And I'm not to happy with the support side there myself.... Though I never lost any funds.. I did lost faith when they pulled that LISK thing.. But that seems to be ok for now... lol...

New faucet up for testing...
http://faucet.blockpioneers.info

I'm pretty sure we have the most decent faucet around for now Wink
coldfusion

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:54:23 PM

I am definitely happy with Yobit , yes they are very slow with tickets , but in the last 3 years (I think) of using them I have never had a single issue.

Don't waste money on keeping us on C Cex ,never any volume there so next time we would have the same issue again.

My 2 cents worth
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:56:02 PM

https://wp.stakepool.com/2016/05/24/goxwarning-avoid-yobit-like-the-plague-exchange-is-most-likely-insolvent-lisk-bitcoin-liskhq/

It might be time for another exchange, not talking about Bittrex (yet).
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:51:05 PM

Agreed. Yobit has been acting like Cryptsy lately. Very unstable. Be careful there guys.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:19:57 AM

with novaexchange back online, there is a second exchange given.
hopefully this time, nova does better... it was a good start last time.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 03:07:06 PM

I had high hopes for this exchange myself... Relaunching after a hack, I like that actually.. Shows some dedication, and love for the business imo Wink
We'll see how it goes!

I needed some time to work on my explorers the last few weeks.. Time to get back to work on CHIP

btw..  Smiley

edit:
Seems I joined the "hero members"  Cool
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 04:05:34 PM

I'm thinking of doing a small fork, to a 3-5 minute blocktime.. This to keep our blockchain relatively small  (After 6 months we're already on block 300K+)
Rewards will be pulled up to match the new bocktime

Not sure yet though Wink
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 07:40:07 PM

I will open a new thread this week in the services section.. To present the upcoming exchange, and explain what this means for Chipcoin holders...  Smiley

A "landing page" website with information will be released.. People can subscribe there for beta testing etc.

Planned beta release around October 2016  Wink
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:47:57 AM

I had high hopes for this exchange myself... Relaunching after a hack, I like that actually.. Shows some dedication, and love for the business imo Wink
We'll see how it goes!

I needed some time to work on my explorers the last few weeks.. Time to get back to work on CHIP

btw..  Smiley

edit:
Seems I joined the "hero members"  Cool

Congrats on hero!

raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:41:03 PM

I'm thinking of doing a small fork, to a 3-5 minute blocktime.. This to keep our blockchain relatively small  (After 6 months we're already on block 300K+)

Not sure yet though Wink

5 minutes are quite long, but 3 minutes seem to be ok.
how about two minutes? would halfen the future chain but still be very fast (in relation to a famous coin  Tongue), if you ask me.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 12:49:53 PM

Not sure yet though Wink

how about two minutes? would halfen the future chain but still be very fast (in relation to a famous coin  Tongue), if you ask me.

In reality, those 2 minutes, are not 2 minutes most of the time, but a little less... So I think 3 minutes would be best...
Basicly, a transaction is instantly credited into your wallet if you send coins, then its just a matter of confirms before it becomes spendable... With the path we are taking now with CHIP, confirm speed is not really priority... Minted Blocks already confirm after 8 blocks , so if we take a 3 minute block spacing, your coins are spendable again within 30 minutes, which is still a hell of a lot faster then most of the coins around Wink
boki15

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:42:33 AM

I'm thinking of doing a small fork, to a 3-5 minute blocktime.. This to keep our blockchain relatively small  (After 6 months we're already on block 300K+)

Not sure yet though Wink

In reality, those 2 minutes, are not 2 minutes most of the time, but a little less... So I think 3 minutes would be best...
Basicly, a transaction is instantly credited into your wallet if you send coins, then its just a matter of confirms before it becomes spendable... With the path we are taking now with CHIP, confirm speed is not really priority... Minted Blocks already confirm after 8 blocks , so if we take a 3 minute block spacing, your coins are spendable again within 30 minutes, which is still a hell of a lot faster then most of the coins around Wink

I agree and congrats on promotion.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 10:41:35 AM

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and have been talking to lots of people... And I came to the conclusion that Chipcoin, in its current form, is not suited to be a "share token" for the exchange I'm building.. There are simply to many coins, to be a "share token"

Now, this a rather big issue, and cant be changed at this time, unless people burn their coins haha... Which will not happen...

So I am launching a new coin soon. This will be a semi crowdfunded project... Profit share tokens are not free of course.. Now before everyone gets steam in their ears.. Please hear me out..

I started the take-over on Chipcoin back in October 2015.. When the developer left us with a dead coin.. It has been a great experience as a person and developer to "lead" Chipcoin to a new level...

As you all know, BlockPioneers is still my main project.. I wanted to offer cheap, reliable crypto related services to the community when I started in July 2015...

I have been thinking a lot on how to compensate, and not leave CHIP holders with nothing.. And I think I've come up with a decent solution...

The new coin will be 100% premined for share token sale.. 50% of the new coin/token will be reserved for Chipcoin Holders... During the Share Token sale I will ask Blacksmith to disable the CHIP market...

The new coin will be 200K in supply
100K reserved for CHIP holders ( 100/1 rate)
100K for the share token sale

So why are you organizing a share token sale?

Development fundings
External security checks
Promotion/Advertisement

These three are the most important things for the crowdfund..

What will investors gain from this?

Beta testing invite
Weekly payouts of exchange fees if you hold your coins for 7 days or longer in your wallet. Payout in coin x
Exchange fees are converted from BTC to coin x, this will provide constant buy pressure on the coin x market
Not some newbie scam dev, but a full time passionate dev

Besides these extra's, it is still a coin

30% of all exchange fees is reserved for coin x holders

So basicly, there is a guaranteed return on your investment.. AND for traders the coin is still having a regular trading market..
And remember, chipcoin holders can simply swap to the new coin  Wink

So are you leaving Chipcoin then?

Well, basicly, I hope you all join me in this adventure.. so we can close the topic Chipcoin, and move on...
I don't see a reason for CHIP to be kept alive after the swap is complete... I do realise I'm basicly cutting every chipcoin's holder bag in half on terms of total supply.. But this will also bring in new interest, and a more healthy distribution...

I'm hoping to crowdfund ~30 to 50 btc max with the crowdfund... If this amount is achieved, the chipcoin swap value is pegged at the same amount in theory.. Which is about the same as our current marketcap

So in short:
Swap to new coin on a 100 / 1 rate (New name also) with 50% of the new coin
Share Token sale with the other 50% of the new coin
Beta testing
Launch
Profit Share!

This is a chaotic, and rough draft of the plan.. And lots of detail are still missing, but I want to inform the community first before I go official  Wink

I'm very curious what you guys think  Cry

edit:
I forgot,

I already have one moderator for the trollbox, but I'm looking for two more... If you are interested in that... PM me  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: