Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transperent Doubler *Double Bitcoin* - doublebit.co.in - Payment every 25 hours!  (Read 6216 times)
doublebit.co.in (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 02:52:56 PM

Till now we don't see payment proofs from trusted members here. The majority of feedbacks are from newbies likely from the admin himself.
We have to wait and see. Take care and don't invest there now.

Maybe they want to keep their investments Anonymous..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DomingoX6

Activity: 954
Merit: 346

♥ ♠ PlayBitcoinGames ♦ ♣

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 03:23:00 PM

Well I made an investment of 0.001 BTC and already got paid yesterday, today I will have my second payment Grin

https://blockchain.info/tx/64914b0f731068fea9bd73ccbb8c3432c0a2c0408a6d3cc3fbc38a7589301fb2

Thanks!!!

(Yes, I'm a newbie, but my account was created some time ago Tongue)

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:13:57 PM

Wow a lot of positive feedbacks from newbies Grin This must be a legit investment website/bitcoin doubler/ponzi/scam site , LOL Grin I love to invest on doubler sites but this one isn't worth it I guess. OP stop posting posting positive reviews from your alt newbie accounts Grin
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:20:56 PM

I think the way to prove that your not scam is if there someone post there transaction as a high rank member... I will be believe you..
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:22:53 PM

Just hope to see some legit, fresh doubler like HD for long run, 1 month +, it was perfect run. Currently I dont see any other good doublers where we could play for some time. The only option is - wait for some good launch.

bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:23:43 PM

I got my first payment (Invest 0.0015)
I'm a newbie but my account is older.
I'm a ghost member, just read, never post anything.  Smiley
can you prove it if you recieve the profit? post your rx transaction

Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:28:58 PM

Just hope to see some legit, fresh doubler like HD for long run, 1 month +, it was perfect run. Currently I dont see any other good doublers where we could play for some time. The only option is - wait for some good launch.

Yep so far these doublers newly launched in this section weren't promising. Honestdoubler was one of the best doubler where I deposited cuz it its the only doubler that multiplied my initial deposit by 10x Grin But let's see if HD will come back as promised , I am looking forward for its comeback. Roll Eyes
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:32:59 PM

Well I made an investment of 0.001 BTC and already got paid yesterday, today I will have my second payment Grin

https://blockchain.info/tx/64914b0f731068fea9bd73ccbb8c3432c0a2c0408a6d3cc3fbc38a7589301fb2

Thanks!!!

(Yes, I'm a newbie, but my account was created some time ago Tongue)

I got check on bitref from this address 1DqSnsFKioLiGy36DE1xed7MaLAMBhYWCu it has a final balance of 0.60611864 btc
and the reciever 1Emu3mu5haTqYL7zfWJfKWkyPg4j9415T2 is 0.00050000
so it means this your alternate acc and wallet.
mihtju

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:37:28 PM

Yep so far these doublers newly launched in this section weren't promising. Honestdoubler was one of the best doubler where I deposited cuz it its the only doubler that multiplied my initial deposit by 10x Grin But let's see if HD will come back as promised , I am looking forward for its comeback. Roll Eyes

My feeling says, that soon there should popup at least some interesting project. Currently just waiting mode for me, not going to risk even with dust in such programs...

doublebit.co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 04:42:52 PM

The doubler you are trolling about failed because of a simple "API" as they say you should know better as you sound like HD OP both of you. doublebit.co.in will not face "API" issues as we pay every 25 hours BEAT THAT....
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:45:40 PM

My feeling says, that soon there should popup at least some interesting project. Currently just waiting mode for me, not going to risk even with dust in such programs...
I am with you man. There's always at least one interesting and promising project that will be launched in this section from time to time. Patience is a virtue Grin
mihtju

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:46:34 PM

The doubler you are trolling about failed because of a simple "API" as they say you should know better as you sound like HD OP both of you. doublebit.co.in will not face "API" issues as we pay every 25 hours BEAT THAT....

I would like to see if you will become more popular, how you will be able to manage 1000+ withdraws make automatically lol... Only the best thing is that this doubler will not become popular so you will be able to manage it easy, few withdraws every day and you will be done in 2-3 days, out of funds.
You see that you have only 140$ left so if there will be no new deposits you will not have money to pay for investors.

patrexisme

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:47:43 PM

its a ponzi..which still paying..

thanks for this bonus
https://blockchain.info/tx/07343b65764daf328b458d482ce5457b6cc7fc6bf01a742be504d8324bd81e7b

and my 1 of 4
https://blockchain.info/tx/8692276796cefa9d7e18933525a0b43e910325b1b197c6625355b278bf75b793

i will "play" again..  Wink
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:49:43 PM

Come on who's trolling? Using alternate newbie accounts just to post some good reviews to your scam site? And don't compare HD on your doubler cuz HD lasted for at least a month while yours is dying on its first week Grin
patrexisme

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:52:59 PM

I am with you man. There's always at least one interesting and promising project that will be launched in this section from time to time. Patience is a virtue Grin
that's a very good line my friend..  Smiley
sklardut

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:36:30 PM

dat, I am newbie here, and usually only see only topics, nothing to see,  am an old member...
doublebit.co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 06:03:07 PM

I would like to see if you will become more popular, how you will be able to manage 1000+ withdraws make automatically lol... Only the best thing is that this doubler will not become popular so you will be able to manage it easy, few withdraws every day and you will be done in 2-3 days, out of funds.
You see that you have only 140$ left so if there will be no new deposits you will not have money to pay for investors.
we will never die
DevSoft

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:40:22 PM

Yes, you have a lot of "happy investors" who's accounts are all newbies and were created on the same day or roughly the same time. I know I am a newbie, but this account is not saying this is program is real. It's saying SCAM

And by the way that was a lame way of proving that you're not the admin of doublebits. No there was no murderer, at least well known murderer, named "javalove" but there was once an admin named doublebits who scammed just like you are now!

Your a natural asshole. This personality variation is not fixable, so you're an asshole for life.
Tho ass new investors are not affiliated with ADMIN. I personally know this admin, and he is honest, and really trying hard to succeed.

Also, I know you are new anyways, why stink your shit in this thread, while its performing perfectly, paying instantly, and on time!
I was the developer who wrote this script for him, and I personally know the admin. He is very honest person, and paid me for work!

AND I MADE THE SCRIPT FOR HIM, HE IS AN ANOTHER ADMIN (HE PM ME ON THE FORUM), I JUST MADE HIM A SCRIPT WITH WHAT HE ASKED!

DevSoft

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:17:08 PM

By the way, my TWO Deposits will finish the cycle soon 4/4 Smiley

https://blockchain.info/tx/f5bfa623a1724de2a002b1fad5427e524d2650c711190b827ba6ce5175766861
https://blockchain.info/tx/d209d011f50180d4c8ffe04f21f51b63c87050a73016b530bd168a9a3c86c210

Will post when I receive it.
doublebit.co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 08:53:08 PM

Latest Script Updates by Devsoft devsoftcms@gmail.com

• Now every payment of profit will appear in table as "Profit Payment" in green, under the Payments Column.
  • Now when a deposit reaches 4/4 Payouts, it will change to "Doubled" in orange , under the Payments Column.
  • Anti-DDoS Measures applied to the server.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: