Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ESCROWCOIN.NET SCAM  (Read 1075 times)
Street Jammer (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:29:23 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 06:18:25 PM by Street Jammer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnvKqdpZQ4o

I bought an ipad and wanted it shipped to INDIA but the seller shipped it to USA (fake address) and submitted the tracking to escrowcoin.net

I opened a dispute and gave them video evidence of the address and told them i can give direct access to my email to verify my claims ,but they didn't reply for it after a day escrowcoin.net released the funds to the seller even before the package CX568408088CA reach the destination and without any inspection period.  They released funds claiming the seller had 32 transactions and only two disputes so the seller wins this dispute too .

Seller and escrow split the profit and scam buyers .

Address 12R4kMNCmwXG3t5T7aU7CehcCnu2hQrNQw
Blockchain transaction https://blockchain.info/tx/11fb6c31b4e46aafef39c303f5238939ed4c80f20af8874c029783b638d817f6

STAY AWAY FROM
ESCROWCOIN.NET SCAM

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:40:07 PM

Hello

Can you make a print to your pp?
I just want to see the transaction
Waiting reply via pm or here.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Street Jammer (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:11:19 PM

PP means  ?

MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:45:39 PM

PP means  ?

Sorry I just see that you pay via btc not pp
PP is PayPal
Just want to ruin pp this is all.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Escrowcoin_Net

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:09:08 PM

We are an escrow based asian unknown here. But we have more than a year and thousands of operations, and the only complaints are this user and their multiaccounts.

I try to explain what happened:

- "Street Jammer" started the transaction, he choose the escrow, shipping times etc.

- The seller shipped it and provide tracking number.  When the package came out of the post office the buyer open a dispute and immediately threaten to publish bad comments if we do not return their money. (The package not yet arrived.)

- We requested to the seller shipping proofs, photos and a video of the package. He also sent us screenshots of the buyer's address. Everything was correct.
- The buyer provides a video where another address appears, which supposedly gave to the seller.
- The buyer sends us many emails demanding money back, several of them threatening with bad reviews.
- The package arrived, and the money released by the evidence presented.
- We seek the history, and the buyer has several uncommitted transactions with vendors who sell drugs apparently. Something not allowed under our conditions.

Then he began a campaign against us, Now he is coercing us to pay him a "fee" or it will not stop its campaign. All the bad reviews of new accounts, youtube video and post on reddit everything is the same user, one transaction of thousands.

I think we've done the right according to the evidence provided.
Street Jammer (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:23:49 PM

The video say it all , i paid to ship it to india , but these scammers stole my money and gave me a canada post tracking id which the seller shipped the item to USA

Even though after submitting the evidence they released the funds to seller

their claim is that they wont process dispute based on evidence they just look at  history of transactions and announce as winner

How fair is that ?  , since im new to their website i became scammer

Street Jammer (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:25:03 PM

After i post bad reviews , they started saying im buying drugs through escrowcoin.net

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: