Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:59:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MAZE Coin | POW | POS | ICO | MAZECAP - EXCHANGE YOUR MAZE INTO LOAN IN BTC!  (Read 21686 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:34:55 AM

Not a lot of people mining MAZE, but you don't need a lot of people, you need the right people, remember XRA.
plastcom (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:07:06 AM

Not a lot of people mining MAZE, but you don't need a lot of people, you need the right people, remember XRA.

The crypto everything is possible.
Indeed, XRA is a very good example here takeover coin has no value and now everyone can see what he did presstab.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:54:33 PM

MAPC ON BITTREX!!!!! GREAT STUFF!!!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:56:28 PM

Mining and staking works perfectly... is there any capital for a paid listing on Trex for example?

What about ICO? There was a ICO but i didn't see any links. ICO is on Yobit, right?
plastcom (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 06:27:08 PM

YOBIT ICO STARTS IN 30 MINS. ONLY FOR 2 DAYS! BUY TODAY OR CRY LATER.

[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
xhoneyael

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 07:00:03 PM

it better to say that BUY TODAY AND CRY LATER that you bought this coin
who do you think will buy this coin after ICO
you and placebo and will start to call for MOONING and BOOBING
i hope no one will buy this coin because they will just lost some bitcoin for you to earn some
lot of this kind of thing happen before i hope everyone is not that damn enough to keep on supporting this kind of shit
its better to buy some coin after ICO when coin start some development some demand
but no development coin will nowhere to go they will just become a victim of pump and dump scenario
if you will keep on doing this i will keep doing this also
this way i can prevent some of your potential investor to bought some of this coin
only those too damn enough will buy this coin

plastcom (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:35:06 PM

Why you go out from the guess that this coin will not defend?
XRA and PHR also a little angry FUD at the start and now is not the worst of them.

Game of Thrones

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:54:05 PM

i hope no one will buy this coin because they will just lost some bitcoin for you to earn some
lot of this kind of thing happen before i hope everyone is not that damn enough to keep on supporting this kind of shit
its better to buy some coin after ICO when coin start some development some demand
but no development coin will nowhere to go they will just become a victim of pump and dump scenario
this way i can prevent some of your potential investor to bought some of this coin

Very well said, i have nothing to say more!
xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 08:08:25 PM

Why you go out from the guess that this coin will not defend?
XRA and PHR also a little angry FUD at the start and now is not the worst of them.
it looks like your placebo you keep on comparing other coin
what i see is XRA dont have ICO No premine
and PHR have unique wallet feature when it start and the DEV said will add more feature after ICO
it means he already have some plan so dont compare your coin in other coin
nothing is unique in your coin you didnt even make a site dont have any plan or block explorer atleast
only feature you can do after that is call for MOONING AND BOOBING to pump it and dump it

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:10:40 PM

yeah, finally on yobit! https://yobit.net/en/trade/MAZE/BTC

I know why your pray will never be answered!
plastcom (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:12:45 PM

Block explorer it will be ready tomorrow, so no worries. Website also it is created.

Deres

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:13:26 PM

I did not want to buy, and people also do not buy
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 08:17:27 PM

good luck

plastcom (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:18:25 PM

good luck

Thanks TillKoeln Smiley

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:32:48 PM

At least you don't claim that it is my coin... as that strange Morfeus2 guy, claiming that i have 90% of GREXIT till i shouw him a screenshot of my GREXIT amount and ask him that he can check it with Yobit he has wants...  All those stupid links with me are really getting annoying, honestly... I buy all ICOs, two days ago i bought BAN and dumped a few BTCs when i show that it didn't move higher, the same for SWEETS, the same for a lot of other coins. Does that mean that all those coins are from me? I don't think so...

xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 08:55:14 PM

At least you don't claim that it is my coin... as that strange Morfeus2 guy, claiming that i have 90% of GREXIT till i shouw him a screenshot of my GREXIT amount and ask him that he can check it with Yobit he has wants...  All those stupid links with me are really getting annoying, honestly... I buy all ICOs, two days ago i bought BAN and dumped a few BTCs when i show that it didn't move higher, the same for SWEETS, the same for a lot of other coins. Does that mean that all those coins are from me? I don't think so...

is this just a coincidence that you have same manners in comparing other coin
and in yobit it look like your the one who is only pumping this coin
and is this also a coincidence your always present and the first one who give positive about those coin that being abandoned afer ICO?

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:08:31 PM

is this just a coincidence that you have same manners in comparing other coin
and in yobit it look like your the one who is only pumping this coin
and is this also a coincidence your always present and the first one who give positive about those coin that being abandoned afer ICO?

If you have doubts, you can always ask Yobit to check my account... nothing to hide.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:20:05 PM

Net Hash: 443.88 MH/s

Trippled in the last hours.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 09:42:34 PM

Net Hash: 443.88 MH/s

Trippled in the last hours.

440mh/s isnt soooooo much on x11 ..

Kamatezo

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 10:19:08 PM

Warning. Most of the ICO to YOBIT does PLACEBO. Placebo is one of the most famous cheaters on bitcointalk and yobit. Warning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: