Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:15:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MAZE Coin | POW | POS | ICO | MAZECAP - EXCHANGE YOUR MAZE INTO LOAN IN BTC!  (Read 21686 times)
Game of Thrones

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:08:55 PM

Time to get the miner out and mine this one.

It looks like ICO is a failure, so more coins for miners, or lets say it less coins in ICO as all unsold coins will be burned by Yobit, and then the dumped coins will also be destroyed, so it will be more 50% mining / 50% ICO at the moment.

Only half of the hash is running on mining pools, so some big players are mining it solo...
Seems that you know how things will develop in the future for this coin !? Almost like it is yours coin.
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:23:48 PM

It looks like ICO is a failure, so more coins for miners, or lets say it less coins in ICO as all unsold coins will be burned by Yobit, and then the dumped coins will also be destroyed, so it will be more 50% mining / 50% ICO at the moment.

Only half of the hash is running on mining pools, so some big players are mining it solo...
Seems that you know how things will develop in the future for this coin !? Almost like it is yours coin.
Dang good point i missed that one, well is a group so is kinda his coin also. Ill get on more threads soon but was lazy and seems that this shit will end soon.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
plastcom (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:26:50 AM

Net Hash: 722.70 MH/s

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:39:56 AM

Because i buy all ICOs dumped it on the buywall, create panic and buy coins lower then buywall Cheesy less coins, cheaper coins, more profit. Did it with BAN, SWEET and so many more coins. And stop talking bullshit, Yobit can easily confirm that it is not my coin, and can easily confirm that i dump on buywall too and buy coins back at lower price.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:40:31 AM

With this hashrate it is a lot cheaper to buy coins then to mine coins.
smic

Activity: 827
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:25:02 AM

its true...don't waste your time buy coins!
Game of Thrones

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:25:02 AM

Yes, this coin is builded to be like that.
10% pow coins spreaded on timeframe over 1 month. Other 90% are in few days via ICO.
So is not made for miners, but just for ico. 10% pow is to keep chain moving for a month.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:41:31 AM

Yes, this coin is builded to be like that.
10% pow coins spreaded on timeframe over 1 month. Other 90% are in few days via ICO.
So is not made for miners, but just for ico. 10% pow is to keep chain moving for a month.

Remember unsold coins will be destroyed, as well dumped coins, so it can be more 50/ 50%
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:44:44 AM

Yobit is a shit exchange i dont expect to see more quality in them than in your coins.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:46:21 AM

Yobit is a shit exchange i dont expect to see more quality in them than in your coins.

Always wondering what you mean with 'your coins', it is even not my coin, if you post this on every thread that i post something then i have 1000coins.
Game of Thrones

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:01:40 AM

But when you have more then 20% of all posts on this thread, then, we do not need proof.
We know... Shadow knows...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:06:05 AM

But when you have more then 20% of all posts on this thread, then, we do not need proof.
We know... Shadow knows...

A lot of those posts are just responses on the bullshit that people are writing about me and has nothing to do with the coin itself. The only post that i posted on the coin was the hashrate... if people post the same bullshit on other threads then i answer them too, and then i also have 20% of all posts Cheesy
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:25:46 AM

any bounty for a Mac OSX wallet ?

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
plastcom (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:31:15 AM

any bounty for a Mac OSX wallet ?

Very possible, what do you suggest?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
stellargratis

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:16:22 PM

mazafaka ico  Angry

lol... that is cruel joke  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:27:08 PM

Always wondering what you mean with 'your coins', it is even not my coin, if you post this on every thread that i post something then i have 1000coins.
Well you have a group which pumps with you and a dev that runs away when possible and alts a shitload of them.

okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:20:48 PM

We will wait for a full specs. Thanks, nice coin.
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:33:05 PM

Make a wallet for 32bit,

Thanks.
Tekdem

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:39:32 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2015, 04:52:30 PM by Tekdem

Try to sell 10% of that and lets see how much is it worth..  Also how the hell you dare to compare ltc with such marketcap with any shitcoin?

The point is, every coin is in fact a shitcoin... how much of the coins are being used by people to buy real products? I mean even BTC isn't used a lot when you compare it to another currency... so lets face it, BTC is the only coin that means something, all the other coins are shit. I cannot buy a car, house, horses, apartments, ground, washing machines,... with other coins. The other coins are all speculation coins, DASH sucks, LTC sucks, XRP sucks

You can buy all those things, with any of those coins, you are spending all your time trolling lowcap coins, Go to a LTC forum and see if any one has a washing machine for sale. Send a message to an XRP enthusiast and see if they know anyone selling a car. You by saying these coins suck have no concept of what COMMUNITY means. The idea behind all crypto is the community affects the ability to purchase things. Go to the DASH website, the are merchants that except Dash. There are online shops everywhere accepting crypto.
http://www.providentmetals.com accepts DOGE, LTC, and BTC. You speak as if the only coins that mean something are these ICO pump and dumpers and that's coming from the POV of a person who is part of an ICO investment community. I have nothing against you or you strategies. I do have a problem with you preaching "RESEARCH" then stating opinions as "FACTS".   
Game of Thrones

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:33:15 PM

Block explorer it will be ready tomorrow, so no worries. Website also it is created.

I am glad you didn't done that. I'm sure you are too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: