Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] PYRPXYBTC - Pyra-Proxy BTC Mining Project  (Read 3408 times)
pyra-proxy (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 07:05:52 AM

Hi Pyra-proxy, when will you declare dividends for this stock?

Within 48 hours of a pyramining payout currently.  Since these funds just got started the first dividend payments will take a little while to get started as our pyraminin balances grow.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pyra-proxy (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2012, 05:26:07 PM

New vote issued:  https://cryptostocks.com/welcome/news

Regarding pyramining announcement:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=80845.msg1314762#msg1314762

pyra-proxy (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 02:08:51 AM

Vote passed this weekend and we hit the outlined 10 BTC threshold so have made a 4th tier asic prepurchase. With this pyramining will add a supporting asic deposit referred from here as well to increase even higher the hash power of this chain of accounts.

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/24

New vote to add a pyramining enhanced 10 BTC value asic prepurchase to the 3rd tier BTC mining chain before resuming the standard deposit plan. This will give us pyramining enhanced mining off of both the 4th and the 3rd tier so all the benefits will be seen in our entire chain, at about these ratios:

Tier 1 - 7.5% boost from pyramining enhancement off tier 3
Tier 2 - 7.5% boost from pyramining enhancement off tier 3 + 7.5% boost from pyramining enhancement off tier 4 (approximate 15% based on nearly identical sized deposits)
Tier 3 - 15% boost from pyramining enhancement off tier 3 + 7.5% boost from pyramining enhancement off tier 4 (approximate 22.5% based on nearly identical sized deposits)
Tier 4 - 15% boost from pyramining enhancement off tier 4

Not to mention that we will have a significant asic deposit ready to go in all 3 of our tail accounts so should likely see very rapid payments when pyramining rolls out its asic infrastructure come Dec./Jan. timeframe-ish.

rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 06:18:58 PM

Could we get an occasional update on how much BTC is invested in which Tiers?

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
pyra-proxy (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 12:40:18 AM

Could we get an occasional update on how much BTC is invested in which Tiers?

You can see the tier 1 here as they are "normal deposits" http://pyramining.com/account/browse?id=scpk9az3

The remaining tiers are as follows:
Teir 2 - 20.00003333 BTC (3 Asic deposits which are 'inactive' until asics are deployed)
Tier 3 - 13.28021111 BTC (1 Asic deposit when funding for the pyramining matching)
Tier 4 - 11.18301111 BTC (1 Asic deposit when funding for the pyramining matching)

Our current Tier 1 reward to date is 0.87309991 so we are getting really close to paying out first dividends, this fund however will still be rewarding at the initial "growing" rate as outlined in the fund description until there is sequential rewards flowed down from Tier 4 --> Tier 3 --> Tier 2 --> Tier 1 so that won't happen until after asics have been deployed.

pyra-proxy (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 03:11:07 AM

Good news for investors, although need to figure out the best course of action as the prospectus was based on full btc payments but we should get payouts a little more often now, just smaller amounts and all of the funds should be eligible for payments soon. I've already posed the question about when this change starts.

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=80845.msg1970065#msg1970065

rlh

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 08:36:59 PM

He man.  What's going on with this security?  Just curious.

"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
pyra-proxy (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 08:41:32 AM

Hi Pyra-proxy, when will you declare dividends for this stock?

This one has been the only one to get it so far, right now I have a partial dividend waiting to release... since pyramining lowered their payment threshold I had to hold the minute payouts until the prospectus described dividend payout is reached, we only need another 0.1 or 0.2 btc payout to be ready for the next dividend.  The alternative is to pay based on each 0.1 payout but the dividend reward would be demoralizingly low I thought which seemed counter-productive.  The original prospectus outline is based on whole btc payouts and investments so I had some turmoil to address in how to handle pyramining's decision to reduce the payout threshold to 0.1 BTC (which was only done as an interim measure given the slow rate of return until they deploy asics from how I understand it)

At the pyramining BTC link above when "Rewarded amount:   1.85515074" gets to >= 2.0 I plan on releasing the next dividend.

The hang-up with all pyramining is that asics have made it so pyramining rewards return very slowly now (even with the reduced payout ratio), pyramining is actively working on their own asic production and seeking asic alternatives in the interim to speed up asic deployment.  This is what is very much needed to get dividends flowing quicker and more consistently.

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 02:38:09 PM

Is your ASIC deposits online yet?

pyra-proxy (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 03:32:16 PM

Not yet I just checked, hopefully soon as there has been 200 GH/s added to the pool already from ASICS and I'm pretty sure we got in somewhat early in the list....

pyra-proxy (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 07:30:11 PM

Not yet I just checked, hopefully soon as there has been 200 GH/s added to the pool already from ASICS and I'm pretty sure we got in somewhat early in the list....

Good news!  This fund now has activated ASIC deposits.  Only about half of the asic deposits are activated at the moment but we are already up an extra GH/s so expect returns to start increasing greatly in frequency!

rlh

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 02:38:59 PM

I can never keep track of how to follow this.  When can we expect the next dividend?

*I've not paid attention to Pyramining in months.

pyra-proxy (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 05:04:58 PM

I can never keep track of how to follow this.  When can we expect the next dividend?

When the exiting tier crosses a full BTC payout.  So in about 0.4 BTC more reward, then the fund will reinvest 0.6 BTC, and pay 0.4 BTC less fees as dividend.  Rate of return is speeding up since pyramining has begun deploying asic hardware and all of this funds deposits have been activated.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 05:10:20 PM

I can never keep track of how to follow this.  When can we expect the next dividend?

Why "invest" in things you don't know how to track and which can't hold your attention? It's not merely that you're risking your own btc, you're also adding to the general deluge of the uninformed and unmotivated misrepresenting themselves as "investors" "involved in bitcoin". There's less demanding stuff you can do, y'know.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
pyra-proxy (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 05:44:59 AM

New vote issued reflected unsatisfactory performance of this funds holdings, the vote text was clipped on cryptostocks but the following is the text in it's entirety:

Hash rate vs. bitcoin network difficulty is going in a very adverse direction for this fund.  This initial vote is to determine shareholder sentiment regarding how to approach this issue.  Should this fund continue with the current investment outline as stated in the prospectus (Yes)? Or should we change course (No)?

Should we decide to change course another vote will be issued following this to begin diversifying into other investment vehicles or seek to dissolve this fund at the earliest opportunity?

This vote is motivated primarily by the poor performance of this funds investment and the direction which future investment returns are getting longer and slower than was expected.  Outstanding shares will not be re-released to the market until these decisions have been made.

If nothing is improved on our current holdings the sad truth is that it could be in excess of 10 years just to reach basic break even on our fund (sadly it is my opinion that this may be optimistic at this point given the developments within the bitcoin mining ecosystem if there is no major shake-ups with our current investment vehicle)

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: