Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:08:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAY MEN WANT KIM DAVIS BACK IN JAIL  (Read 3568 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:51:54 PM

Where in the bible does it say that gays can kill 350,000 of their own for sex?
Your bible appears to be alot better than the rest of ours.

What do you mean? Link?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:43:34 PM

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/30/us/county-clerk-kim-davis-who-denied-gay-couples-visited-pope.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s144NBjxr6A

H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:14:29 AM

So does State trump Federal when you want it to (weed) but Federal trumps State when you want that to (Marriage)?

Yes. If the feds were to say same sex marriage is not okay, and states did it anyway, I would support that as well. That's because I support basic civil rights for human beings, marriage is one of them.

that's some screwed up thinking there.   Really there are no principles involved here at are, are there?  It's all about I want what I want and it's my right to get it my way and screw you.  I am able to change my opinion here if you can present a logical method to show why your approach doesn't just mean no principles, and no rule of law.

Yes, supporting giving people their rights back is horrible of me.
Look can we just have some honesty here?

You see something okay in Fed enforcing the marriage thing, but not in them enforcing the weed law?  

So who gets to pick and choose when and to whom to apply "law" to?

Leaving aside for the moment that this constitutes the very reverse of law, who?

No hiding behind vague slogans please.

What's wrong with the current system? If you are trying to convince me that states should have final say no matter what, you won't. The history of civil rights abuses have proven it to not be the best method.  

You say that you want me to be honest and stop hiding behind slogans, while at the same time ignoring my comments, and trying to bait me into a states rights debate that's been had millions of times, so you can hide behind your slogan of states rights. Civil rights>state's rights.

So does State trump Federal when you want it to (weed) but Federal trumps State when you want that to (Marriage)?

Yes. If the feds were to say same sex marriage is not okay, and states did it anyway, I would support that as well. That's because I support basic civil rights for human beings, marriage is one of them.

that's some screwed up thinking there.   Really there are no principles involved here at are, are there?  It's all about I want what I want and it's my right to get it my way and screw you.  I am able to change my opinion here if you can present a logical method to show why your approach doesn't just mean no principles, and no rule of law.

Then... The gays has no rights to force her to re-sign a document that is perfectly legal, and already signed and 100% valid. Would you agree with that?

Somewhat, but they do have a legitimate bone to pick in that they are being given "special" licenses. Seems like a scarlet letter to me. I'll leave that to the courts to decide.

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:17:57 AM

Relationships exist outside of politics and religion

For what it's worth, the Pope has met with LGBT advocates, including Paraguayan Simón Cazal, a married gay man, just this summer. Cazal came away from his meeting with Francis believing that the pope wants "dignity for all." And if dignity for all extends to Cazal, doesn't it also extend to Davis?

I understand why that idea makes those of all political persuasions, and especially marriage equality advocates, uncomfortable. Davis, after all, is the beneficiary of huge amounts of heterosexual privilege she seems barely aware of, while someone like Cazal has had to struggle and fight simply to be recognized by his society and his church. There's an enormous power imbalance between the two in terms of how their societies regard them, and the activists who will rail against the pope for meeting with Davis are a necessary part of correcting that power imbalance.

But one of the hardest things to do in an era of political polarization is to accept that those whose viewpoints are diametrically opposed to yours are still human beings, who have fears and hopes and desires as surely as you do, and who are capable of both great and horrible things. It's often tempting to slot our political opponents into boxes that define them as narrowly as we suspect they define us.

But the central idea of Christianity aims to be an end-around of all of that. It's not about defining people within religious or political or even societal contexts. It's about approaching them as fellow human beings, travelers on this planet who might spit in your face but still deserve grace and forgiveness. That's an impossible idea to adhere to, which is what makes it such a powerful one. Regardless of where he falls on the marriage equality opinion spectrum, by meeting with both Cazal and Davis, Pope Francis is at least trying to live up to the standards he ostensibly represents.

http://www.vox.com/2015/9/30/9428133/pope-francis-kim-davis-jesus

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:57:58 PM

You see something okay in Fed enforcing the marriage thing, but not in them enforcing the weed law?  

Leaving aside for the moment that this constitutes the very reverse of law, who?

What's wrong with the current system? If you are trying to convince me that states should have final say no matter what, you won't. The history of civil rights abuses have proven it to not be the best method.  

You say that you want me to be honest and stop hiding behind slogans, while at the same time ignoring my comments, and trying to bait me into a states rights debate that's been had millions of times, so you can hide behind your slogan of states rights. Civil rights>state's rights.
But, respectfully, that's not what I am doing.  I am simply asking, if Federal Law is not to be applied equally, all laws to all people, then who decides which are applied?

Marihuana - is Federal Law.
Marriage - is Federal Law.

"What's wrong with the current system?"  You ask?  Should be obvious...
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:10:57 PM

Then... The gays has no rights to force her to re-sign a document that is perfectly legal, and already signed and 100% valid. Would you agree with that?

Somewhat, but they do have a legitimate bone to pick in that they are being given "special" licenses. Seems like a scarlet letter to me. I'll leave that to the courts to decide.

You can't even logically process your own bias. The court said the paper signed was valid. "Bone picking" has nothing to do with it, unless it was a political move by the gay couple, not based on #lovewins. There is no need to go any further. They are married. The Scarlet Letter will be on the face of the gay couple forever because they wrote that Scarlet Letter themselves, accepting to be a farce for all the world to see, a martyr for others like them to be free from people like davis, and send her to jail.

They should accept their martyrdom fully and be happy, forever and never.

Lenore

Activity: 168

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:12:50 PM

She's an elected official, she refuses to do her job, refuses to resign, she can't be fired, thus ends up in jail. I don't think she deserves to be in jail but she needs to leave her religious bullshit at the door where it belongs. Religion has no place in politics, it's just a convenient smokescreen to excuse bigotry and hatred.

Your are not alone here.   I get into arguments all the time over this very same thing.  Religion and politics do not mingle well and should not work together either.  If your an elected official you should keep your beliefs to yourself.  No one wants to hear them anyways.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:23:41 PM

She's an elected official, she refuses to do her job, refuses to resign, she can't be fired, thus ends up in jail. I don't think she deserves to be in jail but she needs to leave her religious bullshit at the door where it belongs. Religion has no place in politics, it's just a convenient smokescreen to excuse bigotry and hatred.

Your are not alone here.   I get into arguments all the time over this very same thing.  Religion and politics do not mingle well and should not work together either.  If your an elected official you should keep your beliefs to yourself.  No one wants to hear them anyways.

Why pick on religion?  Is it somehow unique from other personal beliefs?

Let's NOT ENFORCE the federal law on IMMIGRATION and BORDERS.

Let's NOT ENFORCE the federal law on MARIHUANA.

FUCK YEAH, let's slap it to those religious bigots WHO WANT TO DISOBEY THE FEDERAL LAW.

Are you guys insane?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:26:07 PM

FUCK YEAH, let's slap it to those religious bigots WHO WANT TO DISOBEY THE FEDERAL LAW.

Are you guys insane?

They are not abut destroying control, they just want to use it against people they do not agree with. Not insane. Opportunists.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:33:30 PM

Are you guys insane?

They are not abut destroying control, they just want to use it against people they do not agree with. Not insane. Opportunists.

If you go with that point of view, you need to realize that point of view may be used exactly, perfectly similarly against you tomorrow. 

That's why there is something called the "rule of law" behind "law."

That's why I ask the question,

"Are you guys insane?"
x_Molotov

Activity: 126

Thank you for your time.

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:51:12 PM

Actually, I don't remember when did I ignored him. May be more than a year ago.  Grin

I am not too fond of verbal diarrhoea.
I CANNOT STAND YOU CUNT  bryant.coleman I HOPE YOU DIE TO I KNOW HOW YOU THINK Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
ITS CALLED VERBAL DIARRHOEA ..BECAUSE I AM TALKING TO DIARRHOEA..PEOPLE LIKE YOU  Cheesy Cheesy

YOUR PAIR OF STUPID FUCKS GO AND JUMP OF THE ROOF HEAD FIRST  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
YOU TALK A LOAD OF DIARRHOEA

ALL YOUR POST AND THREADS YOU BOTH SET UP ARE A LOAD OF DIARRHOEA  Grin Grin

Alright..

Before I start, let me just state that I am a very liberal and left-leaning person. I am also a supporter of LGBT.

However.
This is embarrassing. This is basically what hicks w/ very little IQ sounds like.
They have these long conversations with people, and they get confused, then they begin these childish rants.

I find this especially disgusting as I have a part of my family [extended] who is like this.

Completely immature and illiterate, throwing childish insults.
Plus, the non stop caps and emoticons piss me off.

Honestly. Who says '

..BECAUSE I AM TALKING TO DIARRHOEA..PEOPLE LIKE YOU  Cheesy Cheesy

'

That is worse than my little brother who is starting kindergarten.

It's almost less of an actual insult, than how you want to brag about your single-digit IQ point value.

May I ask how old you are?

I am almost scared to ask, b/c you are either a  young/immature kid, who found this cool interweb money, and decided to sign up for the forum to post these rants, or you are an adult.

I almost don't know which is worse.

Absolutely disgusted.
Molotov.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:56:20 PM

Actually, I don't remember when did I ignored him. May be more than a year ago.  Grin

I CANNOT STAND YOU CUNT  bryant.coleman I HOPE YOU DIE TO I KNOW HOW YOU THINK Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
ITS CALLED VERBAL DIARRHOEA ..BECAUSE I AM TALKING TO DIARRHOEA..PEOPLE LIKE YOU  Cheesy Cheesy

YOUR PAIR OF STUPID FUCKS GO AND JUMP OF THE ROOF HEAD FIRST  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Alright..

Before I start, let me just state that I am a very liberal and left-leaning person. I am also a supporter of LGBT.

However.
This is embarrassing. This is basically what hicks w/ very little IQ sounds like.
They have these long conversations with people, and they get confused, then they begin these childish rants.

I find this especially disgusting as I have a part of my family [extended] who is like this.

Honestly. Who says '

'

It's almost less of an actual insult, than how you want to brag about your single-digit IQ point value.

I am almost scared to ask, b/c you are either a  young/immature kid, who found this cool interweb money, and decided to sign up for the forum to post these rants, or you are an adult.

Absolutely disgusted.
Molotov.

Yeah. Hmm. Don't ask any questions. I tried at the very start but... Not worth it. Keep your liberal energy to fight me or people like me.

Ignore list. Done.

Wink

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:36:25 PM

Alright..

However.

Honestly. Who says '

'

Absolutely disgusted.
Molotov.

Not you.
 Wink
x_Molotov

Thank you for your time.

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:04:47 PM

Alright..

However.

Honestly. Who says '

'

Absolutely disgusted.
Molotov.

Not you.
 Wink

Just checkin Smiley

How's your day going>
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:51:46 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2015, 11:17:03 PM by popcorn1

I CANNOT STAND YOU CUNT  bryant.coleman I HOPE YOU DIE TO I KNOW HOW YOU THINK Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
ITS CALLED VERBAL DIARRHOEA ..BECAUSE I AM TALKING TO DIARRHOEA..PEOPLE LIKE YOU  Cheesy Cheesy

YOUR PAIR OF STUPID FUCKS GO AND JUMP OF THE ROOF HEAD FIRST  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ALL YOUR POST AND THREADS YOU BOTH SET UP ARE A LOAD OF DIARRHOEA  Grin Grin

Alright..

However.

Honestly. Who says '

..BECAUSE I AM TALKING TO DIARRHOEA..PEOPLE LIKE YOU  Cheesy Cheesy

'

I am almost scared to ask, b/c you are either a  young/immature kid, who found this cool interweb money, and decided to sign up for the forum to post these rants, or you are an adult.

Absolutely disgusted.
Molotov.
Who give a fuck what you got to say you know fuck all PLANT POT Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
DOES THIS PISS YOU OFF SO WHAT DICK BRAIN Cheesy

Plus what do you mean your family is like this..
so does your family hate gays
or is your family hill billy  fat ugly homophobes  ...
i answered your question now answer mine please..FUCKIN SHIT BAG

You pair of plant pots know fuck all about anything you post bullshit all the time..
pair of wankers...
plus what as being gay got to do with my post? DUMB ASS
You mention you support gay rights and your family is like this..AND WHAT..Why mention this fact..
TOSSPOT..

if you read some of my post i am a strong believer for gay rights..
So i am confused why would you mention that you support gay rights..
Or is it you that is the idiot DICK BRAIN TOSSER Grin
x_Molotov

Thank you for your time.

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:20:24 PM

I CANNOT STAND YOU CUNT  bryant.coleman I HOPE YOU DIE TO I KNOW HOW YOU THINK Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
ITS CALLED VERBAL DIARRHOEA ..BECAUSE I AM TALKING TO DIARRHOEA..PEOPLE LIKE YOU  Cheesy Cheesy

YOUR PAIR OF STUPID FUCKS GO AND JUMP OF THE ROOF HEAD FIRST  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Alright..

However.

Honestly. Who says '

'

I am almost scared to ask, b/c you are either a  young/immature kid, who found this cool interweb money, and decided to sign up for the forum to post these rants, or you are an adult.

Absolutely disgusted.
Molotov.
Who give a fuck what you got to say you know fuck all PLANT POT Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I have no problem w/ gay people, in fact, I have multiple relatives [close] that are lesbian / gay, and I love them very much.
My family[extended, not immediate] is rather hick-like, but they do not have a problem [that I know of] w/ homosexual people.

What I was referencing, was their likeness of vague, childlike insults and rants on social media sites to your very 'insults'.

The fact that you are the only goddamn person on this thread who is trying to start shit, swearing, is the reason for my reply to this thread.

Not the fact that my family is anti-gay.

You never answered my question by the way.
You just threw some half-baked curses my way.

I am very close to hitting that ignore button, as your response on this thread and other threads, where discussion may be controversial to other views, but never angry/curse-worthy, you decide to run your mouth.
Then when someone answers you, you reply with incoherent babble and curses thrown in.
Please answer my question.

Prayers go out to your future career in Walmart.

molotov
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:31:20 PM

Alright..

However.

Honestly. Who says '

'

Absolutely disgusted.
Molotov.

I have no problem w/ gay people, in fact, I have multiple relatives [close] that are lesbian / gay, and I love them very much.
My family[extended, not immediate] is rather hick-like, but they do not have a problem [that I know of] w/ homosexual people.

What I was referencing, was their likeness of vague, childlike insults and rants on social media sites to your very 'insults'.

The fact that you are the only goddamn person on this thread who is trying to start shit, swearing, is the reason for my reply to this thread.

Not the fact that my family is anti-gay.

You never answered my question by the way.
You just threw some half-baked curses my way.

I am very close to hitting that ignore button, as your response on this thread and other threads, where discussion may be controversial to other views, but never angry/curse-worthy, you decide to run your mouth.
Then when someone answers you, you reply with incoherent babble and curses thrown in.
Please answer my question.

Prayers go out to your future career in Walmart.

molotov

fuck your prayers fuck your gods i hate talking to people like you ..
and i live in the UK the best country on this planet..
It all started because i insulted the women who said no to signing the documents ..
she is a fat ugly hill billy inbred cunt..if you don.t like how i put it so what ..
but now you mention prayers it sounds like your a hill billy inbred ugly twat Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

now you going on my ignore list BYE PLANT POT Grin Grin Grin
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:31:45 PM

You are wasting your time and force everyone else who put her on their ignore list to read her replies... Do not quote her if you want this back and forth to go on.

x_Molotov

Thank you for your time.

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:35:24 PM

You are wasting your time and force everyone else who put her on their ignore list to read her replies... Do not quote her if you want this back and forth to go on.

You are right.

I am giving up on this sad sap.

His arguments don't even make sense.

He's like the definition of shitposter, I now see why people hate liberals..

:/

now ignored.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:43:47 PM

You are right.

I am giving up on this sad sap.

His arguments don't even make sense.

He's like the definition of shitposter, I now see why people hate liberals..

:/

now ignored.

I can't hate liberals all the time, otherwise I won't have a partner to kickbox with...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: