Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:06:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My trust.  (Read 1076 times)
snailmen (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:19:04 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 07:12:18 PM by snailmen

Resolved, thank you for understanding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:05:07 AM

lol, blazr is not my alt. You are a scammer, and the more you post the more certain I am that you are candystripes Wink
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:23:11 AM

Sorry for clickbait.  Roll Eyes lol well Quickseller's alt just gave me red trust because he's a dickhead who has low self-esteem. He linked an invalid scam report. Can someone explain why I am still marked a scammer when I am in fact not one at all?

Trust is not moderated, due to certain implications.. So in a sense all trust is "allowed".
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 08:49:01 AM

Looks like people keep requesting more drama and doing so in the wrong section. Have you even read the rules of the forum at all?
19. Possible (or real) scams and Trust ratings are not moderated (to prevent moderation abuse).
In other words, I can leave you any rating that I want for any reason that I want. Trust is only moderated in very rare cases (e.g. hacks, a lot of abuse from a single person, etc.). In other words, there is no point in making this thread.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 12:02:17 PM

* DiamondCardz sighs

This stuff is still going on?

The trust system is supposed to be unmoderated. The only time trust will be removed is if a troll has spammed your trust, as far as I'm aware. Anything else, even if it's false, isn't going to be removed - else the idea of a trust system like the one currently in place is worthless.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:17:02 PM

* DiamondCardz sighs

The trust system is supposed to be unmoderated. The only time trust will be removed is if a troll has spammed your trust, as far as I'm aware. Anything else, even if it's false, isn't going to be removed - else the idea of a trust system like the one currently in place is worthless.

*Or also when an account is 'hacked' or it's supposed to be hacked. Like the Wardrick story, he left some negative, neutral feedback(s) recently... and now some of them (or all) have been removed (probably by theymos).
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:20:38 PM

* DiamondCardz sighs

*Or also when an account is 'hacked' or it's supposed to be hacked. Like the Wardrick story, he left some negative, neutral feedback(s) recently... and now some of them (or all) have been removed (probably by theymos).

The trust ratings were removed by theymos because he suspected that the account was compromised. I'll add the quote here.

I suspect that Wardrick's account was compromised around May, though I'm not 100% sure. But I'm not hearing any evidence one way or another from anyone who previously owned the account, so I suppose the account will be locked for some time. Therefore, I removed Wardrick's recent sent trust ratings. He can rewrite them later if his account is ever restored.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 12:22:46 PM

* DiamondCardz sighs

Yep, I suppose so - a bit of a niche case though. I'm fairly certain Blazr hasn't been hacked, too Wink

Nice signature, by the way. Reminds me of Shia LaBeouf.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:23:16 PM

* DiamondCardz sighs

The trust ratings were removed by theymos because he suspected that the account was compromised. I'll add the quote here.

I suspect that Wardrick's account was compromised around May, though I'm not 100% sure. But I'm not hearing any evidence one way or another from anyone who previously owned the account, so I suppose the account will be locked for some time. Therefore, I removed Wardrick's recent sent trust ratings. He can rewrite them later if his account is ever restored.

Thanks, I have passed that post.

Nice signature, by the way. Reminds me of Shia LaBeouf.

Thanks Wink.
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:39:56 PM

Is the drama over yet folks?

snailmen (OP)

Activity: 224

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile