Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about this company?  (Read 672 times)
Delaney (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:51:34 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 07:26:10 AM by Delaney

Hi,

I'd like to know your opinion on GainBit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:00:28 AM

Although they give a company address, i can't find a mining activity picture and their company profile is not provide their real-world identity. which it's probably scam in the end. so be careful.
Delaney (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:21:23 AM

Although they give a company address, i can't find a mining activity picture and their company profile is not provide their real-world identity. which it's probably scam in the end. so be careful.

Their registration details exist on the "About" page, I've checked the details on Luxembourg's legal portal and apparently it's accurate:

http://www.legilux.public.lu/entr/search/index.php

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:47:00 PM

Not a good way to make money.

Most likely a complete scam, but could just be a stupid business model.

How do you invest in a mining farm? If they already have miners, why do they need your money if they have profitable miners? It takes all the risks of cloud mining and adds in another middleman to possibly rob you if everything goes perfectly.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:42:59 PM

Their registration details exist on the "About" page, I've checked the details on Luxembourg's legal portal and apparently it's accurate:

You have a photos from their mining farm activity?

Not a good way to make money.

Most likely a complete scam, but could just be a stupid business model.

How do you invest in a mining farm? If they already have miners, why do they need your money if they have profitable miners? It takes all the risks of cloud mining and adds in another middleman to possibly rob you if everything goes perfectly.

I agree. and... if you have a budget to build a mining farm, why use that company service? you can directly buy a mining hardware, cooler and other equipment.
thinkinger

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 07:59:15 PM

cloud mining is dead for me for a long time.some open a site scam people , go away and open another site , go on scamming there. so if you dont know enough and if there is no enough recommends say no to cloud mining.

.██████████   bitfons.in- Cryptocurrency Exchange - 10 coins███████.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:30:30 PM

Be careful, of it looks like a scam, feels like a scam and smell like a scam, then most probably it is a scam. Especially in the Bitcoin ecosystem where 95% of so called companies like this are scams.
Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:27:35 PM

A 'registered' company means absolutly nothing.
You can register a "Limited" in UK for §20. Only need is a Mailbox.

You get a Limited in HongKong for $600 / year. Including phonenumber, mailbox and secretary that answer calls and forward your mails.

And from their FAQ:
Currently we’ve established strategic partnerships with 42 Bitcoin Mining Farms around the world and For security reasons and because a majority of our mining partners prefer to keep the location of their mining facilities private, we do not disclose the exact location of our mining farms.

yea ... sure.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: