Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banyan Investments NOW OPEN!! (Upto 7%/week)  (Read 6795 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 09:41:09 PM

By using bitcoins for (most) money transfers  will lower our costs. because we are now using expensive underground "hawala" transfer system when countries like India, Vietnam and Burma are involved.. very difficult to transfer money from these countries. :/

Sorry, but you are not going to be lowering costs by 240% - 480% (your new numbers).  Your story doesn't make any sense, and the fact you don't know your own numbers is scary as hell.  Make the money yourself, then transfer it to bitcoins to move it out.

If you've been making those returns for a long time, you certainly have the money to do this yourself.  You want us to believe you are some sort of godly saint that is giving this community a chance to become rich at your expense just because.  

You and dank will probably become life long karma friends.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 09:47:15 PM

I see you have your own investment project going on, afraid of competition or what?
What is true? what evidence do I have to show you? Who are you to judge anyone here or anywhere else?

BWAHAHA there's no competition here. I'm running a Mining Fund, you're running a Ponzi Tongue

My friend, there are a number of differences between what you're trying to do and what I am doing.
Just to name a few....
1. I own an actual company.
2. My information is out there for people to contact me, and I am not afraid to be known.
3. My business plan is incredibly well established, and previous, similar funds have been run quite successfully under the same model.
4. I have created formal contracts for my fund, legally binding my company (and me) with my investors.
5. My rate of return is realistic, because it's based on my own financial analysis, incorporating ASIC device predictions, future network hash rate and difficulty predictions.

Oh, and I see from all of your previous posts that you're a big fan of ponzi schemes Tongue

If you've been making those returns for a long time, you certainly have the money to do this yourself.  You want us to believe you are some sort of godly saint that is giving this community a chance to become rich at your expense just because.  

+1

wirmola (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 09:57:44 PM

By using bitcoins for (most) money transfers  will lower our costs. because we are now using expensive underground "hawala" transfer system when countries like India, Vietnam and Burma are involved.. very difficult to transfer money from these countries. :/

Sorry, but you are not going to be lowering costs by 240% - 480% (your new numbers).  Your story doesn't make any sense, and the fact you don't know your own numbers is scary as hell.  Make the money yourself, then transfer it to bitcoins to move it out.

LOL, obviously I am not going to be able to lower my costs with with that much from money transfers, but it will make a significant difference in both speed and economy.
LOL, The numbers I gave you was a quick estimation, in which way could you give a more accurate estimation when you don't know how many operations, or quantities or  exact products. Would be hell of a lot scarier if I gave you exact estimations at this point..

Read the thread again if you need, I am no saint. I am trying to expand my business and implement bitcoin in to it. If I can make this to work out then we are all able to make some proper money from it.

I don't know Dank but I am sure we will not be karma friends.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 10:07:38 PM

What you are trying to do is gain people's trust, accumulate a large amount of bitcoins, and then disappear.

Just calling it what it is.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 10:15:25 PM

I see you have your own investment project going on, afraid of competition or what?
What is true? what evidence do I have to show you? Who are you to judge anyone here or anywhere else?

BWAHAHA there's no competition here. I'm running a Mining Fund, you're running a Ponzi Tongue

My friend, there are a number of differences between what you're trying to do and what I am doing.
Just to name a few....
1. I own an actual company.
2. My information is out there for people to contact me, and I am not afraid to be known.
3. My business plan is incredibly well established, and previous, similar funds have been run quite successfully under the same model.
4. I have created formal contracts for my fund, legally binding my company (and me) with my investors.
5. My rate of return is realistic, because it's based on my own financial analysis, incorporating ASIC device predictions, future network hash rate and difficulty predictions.

Oh, and I see from all of your previous posts that you're a big fan of ponzi schemes Tongue

So if no competition then I understand even less why you are polluting my thread with baseless accusations and and unrelated BS, like your company.
" My business plan is incredibly well established" LOL... "My rate of return is realistic, because it's based on my own financial analysis"  LOL...your own analysis Smiley cmon..

Yes I invested in that ponzi before and happened to make some money from it... What is the problem? I have also invested money in passthroughs before, that time I lost.
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 10:33:59 PM

It's quite amusing to see all you ponzi/scam accusers having this laughable campaign against me.
Even though I am giving answers to your questions and doubts and you don't really have anything to come and argue with, still you guys come and whine on me..

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 10:45:20 PM

It's quite amusing to see all you ponzi/scam accusers having this laughable campaign against me.
Even though I am giving answers to your questions and doubts and you don't really have anything to come and argue with, still you guys come and whine on me..

Seriously?

Ok, I'll ask again.  Why aren't you doing this yourself???  Making the money and converting it to bitcoins to move out of the country?

Why are you offering to give so much of your own money to this community?  Out of the goodness of your heart?

wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 10:56:39 PM

You directly asked for it with each item in the OP

Smiley I was wishing for valid questions, not for accusations.
The people I am answering to don't really seem to care about the questions or my answers. In the next post I am just a scammer anyway.. :/

01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 11:18:12 PM

Sure, I absolutely believe this is a serious offer.  Roll Eyes

But just for the fun of it:

Proof of Identity?

Proof of existence of the company?

Official statement of the company?

No proof of company. Never said anything about a registered company. It says "group of traders"
But I guess it will be a company in about same manners as most other companies in bitcoin world.

You will have a statement ready on Monday when we start accepting deposits or I would want to call it a contract..
I am setting this up now so those who are interested will have a chance to contribute to making a safe contract for all parties.

Proof of identity? Sure I could do it, but I guess I am risking to get in trouble with some government officials the same way like pirateat40 and GLBSE.. So I am not sure how to solve this problem. Should I also ask proof of identity from my customers?

In which way does it not sound serious to you?? Please tell me what you are wondering about and I will try to answer.

Roll Eyes
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 11:23:40 PM

Seriously?

Ok, I'll ask again.  Why aren't you doing this yourself???  Making the money and converting it to bitcoins to move out of the country?

Why are you offering to give so much of your own money to this community?  Out of the goodness of your heart?

That is what I am trying to explain in post #39.  but maybe I misunderstood your question before. Anyways, I am doing already, but now while expanding also changing transfer method to bitcoin. I could make the money myself slower, but this will give a kick into right direction so we can get our goods for better prices and keep everything going without breaks. So instead of working for some time to build decent amount of money this will be a shortcut to be able to work on the level we want to.

4,5% interest seems like a fair deal deal to me on a bond of this kind, and much easier to find investors.
The 7% level is more expensive, but it would be less work also. If everything goes smooth and fast then I think these costs are affordable. Because I loose quite a bit of money in "hawala"  transfers or private loans for funding.
I don't think I would be interested of investing in this kind of project for lower return then that. That's why.

Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 11:32:56 PM

Sure, I absolutely believe this is a serious offer.  Roll Eyes

But just for the fun of it:

Proof of Identity?

Proof of existence of the company?

Official statement of the company?

No proof of company. Never said anything about a registered company. It says "group of traders"
But I guess it will be a company in about same manners as most other companies in bitcoin world.

You will have a statement ready on Monday when we start accepting deposits or I would want to call it a contract..
I am setting this up now so those who are interested will have a chance to contribute to making a safe contract for all parties.

Proof of identity? Sure I could do it, but I guess I am risking to get in trouble with some government officials the same way like pirateat40 and GLBSE.. So I am not sure how to solve this problem. Should I also ask proof of identity from my customers?

In which way does it not sound serious to you?? Please tell me what you are wondering about and I will try to answer.

Roll Eyes

Hahahaha nice compilation 01BTC10  Grin

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 11:51:17 PM

That is what I am trying to explain in post #39.  but maybe I misunderstood your question before. Anyways, I am doing already, but now while expanding also changing transfer method to bitcoin. I could make the money myself slower, but this will give a kick into right direction so we can get our goods for better prices and keep everything going without breaks. So instead of working for some time to build decent amount of money this will be a shortcut to be able to work on the level we want to.

So you have been getting triple digit returns for a "long time" (your words) but you have no money to invest in yourself?

Oh well, I'm not going to invest any more time on this.  It's a ponzi; you are sweet talking us while reaching for our purses. 

You should expect people to react the way they are when you come into our house and start making plans to rob us blind. 

Ilikeham

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 02:20:09 PM

What I find really amusing is that a company by the name of Banyan Tree did a tax loan scheme here in Canada along with Rochester Financial and had their asses handed to them by the Canada Revenue Agency AND lost the class action suit in court to the people they rooked.

Seems like an appropriate name choice.
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2012, 02:26:13 PM

@OP are you aware that Bitcoin pseudonymity doesn't protect you from the SEC?

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2012, 02:57:28 PM

smoothie seems to be recommending and vouching for OP https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=25960

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119777.0

Anyone trust smoothie with money?

Smoothie is not recommending or vouching for OP.  Seems to me Smoothie is simply taking a jab at you, and you are falling for it.

drekk

Activity: 70

Who shot who in the what now?

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2012, 03:00:48 PM

After carefully analyzing this thread and incorporating some statistical Voodoo, we've come up with the official rating for this offer:

Triple dank.

Thank you and good luck!

☛ GPG Key / Fingerprint: CDFF 083A 3056 7DD8 B5B9  6687 726C AB05 D6AE 6148
☛ Overly attached BitMinter miner // 4pmlIE9idmlvdXMgdHJvbGwgaXMgb2J2aW91cy4g4pm
mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 05:32:39 PM

Naah, not like this my friend. I will not allow too much deposits, I can not handle too much BTC volume and I am definitely not willing to pay dividends for bitcoins which are not in use, that would obv become too expensive. So a more realistic scenario is that you make a deposit, and I will not let you deposit more until the current operation is finished and the new op is starting. this way your annual interest will be max 364% if you would not re deposit in between the ops. And I can tell you 364% is not a biggie in this business. Each one of my main products gives me more profit then this already..

So you are limiting early deposits?  That's another sign of a ponzi my friend (#8).  You have quite a few of them.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=100696.0

And a decent explanation to it..
 Would be worse to accept too much funds when I know there's limits of what I can handle.. :/

Ok, let's say your max payout is 364% per year like you claim.

You borrow $1000, do your thing, and return $4,640 to the lender.
Why wouldn't you just invest $1000 of your own money, and not give away $3,640?

Let's say you get 10 people stupid enough to "invest" in you - that's 5,000BTC or approx $50,000
You are now paying out $182,000 that you wouldn't otherwise have to.

You want us to believe that you have the ability to make that kind of return, but you haven't done so yet on your own because......

..........?

We are planning to make at least 4-6 operations per year, which would mean the return back would be 60-80% for each project when completed for the investors. (correct me if I'm wrong here with my math)

By using bitcoins for (most) money transfers  will lower our costs. because we are now using expensive underground "hawala" transfer system when countries like India, Vietnam and Burma are involved.. very difficult to transfer money from these countries. :/

I have been making this return for a long time, but I have only been doing it in smaller quantities and once or twice a year. But these are the money I have been living from most of the time. We want to make something bigger and more professional now.

It seems to me that if you're such an experienced jewl trader trading at such high profit you would already be filthy rich and would not need an investment from bitcoins.

So can you explain why you are an experienced trader at extreme profit and still need funding despite the fact that a few trips would give you more funds than you could ever collect here?
Or that you're capable of giving 7% weekly but in all those years of experience never thought of using this incredible profit to grow your own business.

The things you say, they don't add up too well.
Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 05:39:49 PM

The things you say, they don't add up too well.

"When people keep secrets it's usually for a reason."
- John Dean

Wink

wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 05:52:01 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2012, 06:19:05 PM by wirmola

So we are  open!!!  Grin  Thread has been updated with loads of new info.

Please let me know if there is something in the agreement which is unclear or you would feel like to change.. (to change something I will need a alternative solution).

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4690
Merit: 4169

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2012, 06:21:13 PM

Sounds legit.

So do you just give me an address and I send you all my bitcoins?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄