Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DoubleCoin.XYZ - Double your bitcoin in 100 hours.  (Read 2825 times)
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:26:41 PM

Another doubler wHich even don't have A standard domain like .com or .net . If you have money to pay users why don't you have invested 12$ in buying .com or any of them as a domain. .xyz only cost 1$ per year, don't you even have that 12$ to invest on start? Who gonna invest in this?

google has a xyz domain :  https://abc.xyz/  Tongue
iamdumb2

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:20:56 PM

Please do not invest in this!
You have been warned.

hmm if your accusation or should i say theory is correct wouldn't be this a good news to early birds? i mean honestdoubler made a smooth run for almost a month , so it means that there is a possibility that doublecoin.xyz will also last that long before it will also "collapse" like what happened to honestdoubler or this is just a back up plan made solely to scam users?
If I were you, I will not say that my accusations is just mere theory.
Good news to the "early birds"? - Oh goat! Are you serious?!
Just accept the fact that this is HonestDoubler v2 and do not give him another chance to scam more innocent people! Roll Eyes

Another ponzi site.
Invest only small amount,if you want to multiple your bitcoins.
Invest,only on new site,and wait for big deposits,to receive your payment.
This is a new ponzi site. - NO!
I recommend you to not invest no more than 1 satoshi.

Very good observations. I've noticed a lot of this, too. For example their tabs say the same as HonestDoubler. With "How to?" "Talk" and "Support" it for sure looks the same. Plus the timer countdown and user statistics look very similar as well. And of course the highrollers, paid and the troll box. All of these things was what HonestDoubler had.

I think you're on to something but if it's true the HD admin really isn't that creative.
At least someone appreciate my "observation"! Kiss

Everything in DoubleCoin is the same with HonestDoubler. They just change the design of their website. No more than that.

For instance, the user page.
HonestDoubler user page: https://i.imgur.com/DvH7MHx.png
DoubleCoin user page: https://i.imgur.com/WfPNYIQ.png

Did you notice any similarity in the picture? Roll Eyes

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Bitcoin address in the picture.

Another example, the design of the thread.
HonestDouber thread: Here | Here(archive)
DoubleCoin thread: Here | Here(archive)

In both of the thread, it contains the pros and the description of their website.

HonestDoubler pros:
Quote from: HonestDoubler pros
- 100% return on investment right after 100 hours
- 15% referral commission, paid instantly on third confirmation
- simple, fast and clean design   
- secure and ddos protected   
- transparent and honest from the beginning

DoubleCoin pros:
Quote from: DoubleCoin pros
200% return on investment, payout right after 100 hours.
Payment and transaction system automatically within 15 minutes.
Fast respond and reply from staffs.
15% commission, will be paid on third confirmation.
Simple, fast, and perspicuous.
Completely safe from sniffers and DDOS.
Protect your data in the network with HTTPS.
Transparent with reporting account balance system.
The text that have been bolded and italicized are the same. I mean, almost all HonestDoubler pros is copied by DoubleCoin, but with a twist though.

HonestDoubler, description:
Quote from: HonestDoubler, description
HonestDoubler.com is an independent webapplication, which was designed by professional web developers from scratch! Our goal is to establish an transparent longterm bitcoin investment platform for high risk investors and gamblers. Please consider the risks and invest only what you can afford to lose. For more information check "How to?" at HonestDoubler.com.

DoubleCoin, description:
Quote from: DoubleCoin, description
DoubleCoin.xyz is a web application, which was designed by professional web developers! Our ultimate goal is to make the transparent and highest profit possible investment platform for long-term investors.
Do you want me to explain? - Please, no. Tongue

Did you notice that HonestDoubler said their website has been designed by professional web developers from scratch?
In DoubleCoin, they did not say anything about their website being designed from scratch, but instead they only said their website has been designed by professional web developers.

That is because they are just reusing their HonestDoubler script, but with a twist though. Roll Eyes

I have more, but I'm just too lazy to post it. Roll Eyes

How much did you lost at honestdoubler?
I do not lost anything to them. Roll Eyes

If this is honestdoubler then...
@Admin
Will you run a giveaway?
I doubt they will do so, but I am not sure though.

I'm wondering, do they have a custom, self-made script, or they are buying them somewhere? Smiley
HonestDoubler and DoubleCoin are using the same self-made script.

We sincerely admit we've copied the rules and 'How to?' from Honestdoubler. But, we are not the same owner. We'd had a bad experiences on that site, being one of the victims. It makes us think that we should make it better, so we open our service in the name of DoubleCoin.xyz

Please give us a chance.

If you have any question, please contact staff@doublecoin.xyz. We'd be happy to answer all of the questions you might have.

For questions regarding the URL, we will explain in later time.
Do you think I will believe you after what you have done to me in your trollbox? I mean, you just prove yourself that you are HonestDoubler when you delete my messages and mute me from using your trollbox.

Duh, why don't you just admit that you are HonestDoubler?
Victim of your own scam? - Lol. You just made my day. Roll Eyes

No one should give you another chance to make another scam attempt. I mean, why should anyone do that?

That is similar to ask a robber to rob you twice.

It will not be like that. Because DoubleCoin's Admin had a bad experiences on that site, being one of the victims.
Our goal is to be the best Bitcoin doubler website. So our website won't scam.
Time will tell. You will scam sooner or later.

- Dumb.
DoubleCoin.XYZ (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 02:44:58 PM

DON'T BELIEVE
"iamdumb2"

Why?
See at his name. then you know, he is 바보.

Sorry to say that.
iamdumb2

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:59:07 PM

Please do not invest in this!
You have been warned.

Ok. So, this ponzi is over as expected, but I do not expect them to run away with user funds too soon.
I'm pretty sure no one has been paid yet, so I'm sorry for your loss to whoever invest in this scam. You have been warned too. Roll Eyes

Fast Edit:
The game is not over yet. They just block my country from accessing their website.
This just proves that you are HonestDoubler by doing so.

FYI, I am from Malaysia. Smiley
Find a Malaysia proxy or VPN if you want to experience what I've experienced.

I'm pretty sure that they do not know that I can access their website again if I change the address and location of my IP to another country by using Tor browser, or any free or paid VPN service. Roll Eyes

This won't stop me though.

Invest with very extreme caution.

- snip -
My username may sound dumb (and contain the word "dumb" too), but do you think I'm dumb enough to make all the previous post?
Now I am confused if I am dumb or you are the one who is dumb here. Just admit it already.

Nice try though, but do you think that will stop me? Roll Eyes

- Dumb.
CrazyOmar

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:31:12 PM

Oh yay, a so-called "Bitcoin doubler". How totally original! Roll Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/rIseTSM.png
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:33:36 PM

Not for me. Still waiting for some legit doubler who will pay hourly, or at least every few hours it is much better than after 100 hours. Its too big risk that admin just will collect 5-10 bitcoins and run away. We need hourly payments to join and participate and feel little bit safer.

pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:33:59 PM

i wont trust this site...same offer like coinsdouble.com and honestdouble.com.....a scam post...beware newbies and investors.....you will lose your money after sometime.....i bet on it

mihtju

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:39:46 PM

i wont trust this site...same offer like coinsdouble.com and honestdouble.com.....a scam post...beware newbies and investors.....you will lose your money after sometime.....i bet on it

Agree with you, such after 100 hours too risky. Better wait for hourly doubler who pay every hour or every few hours so we can see the situation and get invested money as fast as possible so we risk a lot less.

DoubleCoin.XYZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 03:35:02 PM

We will have some event soon.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:38:23 PM

closing ceremony ? Tongue
shadows123

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:14:53 PM

whoever that investing 1btc it make game over too early  Sad
Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:03:23 PM

closing ceremony ? Tongue

Hahahha. Those ponzi threads are hilarious

Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:08:10 PM

I am expecting giveaways and we will use that to deposit on your site and try if you are really paying. Any hints for that "event" planned? Maybe you can give some clues and estimated time of the event start.

IamASmoker

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:08:45 PM

* graps popcorn * i like this threat!
DoubleCoin.XYZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 08:29:42 AM

I am expecting giveaways and we will use that to deposit on your site and try if you are really paying. Any hints for that "event" planned? Maybe you can give some clues and estimated time of the event start.

We will give 0.005 BTC to someone twice a day. Other details I can't tell you.
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:46:11 AM

for the 1st time, after alot of hyip.. but this one "Sorry But We must to block your country with some reason. For infomation Please ask in bitcointalk."
not sure what the reason anyway. maybe dont want our country money  Grin

StevenLiang

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:04:23 AM

Another doubler wHich even don't have A standard domain like .com or .net . If you have money to pay users why don't you have invested 12$ in buying .com or any of them as a domain. .xyz only cost 1$ per year, don't you even have that 12$ to invest on start? Who gonna invest in this?

Agreed, i never trust any sites with dot xyz.

May i call police now? i cannot just see any of my friends scammed by this people.

I hope you will got arrested soon.

HonestDoubler

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 09:16:30 AM

I know everyone who read this will probably think that I am just trolling, but this ain't a joke!
No trolling - promise!

For people who are lazy to read:
Long story short, this is HonestDoubler v2!

WARNING:

THIS IS NOT HONESTDOUBLER!
Nor any of the other cheap & crapy ponzis are!

This is just a cheap attempt to copy  _the HonestDoubler_ without creativity!

If we will make a doubler or hyip ever again, we will let you know with this acc! Everything else that looks like HonestDoubler, IS NOT HonestDoubler and it is obviously not run by a honest admin!

Honestly, I would not deposit any satoshi in here! Wink

BTW: We never blocked anyone in our chat, it was absolutely free speach! And if you are really "Iamdumb2" then you would know that!

@admin:  Good luck with that crap! Next time you better do not just copy paste. Wink
mihtju

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:20:29 AM

I know everyone who read this will probably think that I am just trolling, but this ain't a joke!
No trolling - promise!

WARNING:

If we will make a doubler or hyip ever again, we will let you know with this acc! Everything else that looks like HonestDoubler, IS NOT HonestDoubler and it is obviously not run by a honest admin!

@admin:  Good luck with that crap! Next time you better do not just copy paste. Wink

Hope to see you back soon, only this time I will join first not last in your hones ponzi scheme Smiley

StevenLiang

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:25:09 AM

No trolling - promise!

WARNING:

Hope to see you back soon, only this time I will join first not last in your hones ponzi scheme Smiley

It is .xyz man.

You cannot hope more on bad sites domain.
(i dont know is it free or not, but .xyz is already had very bad reviews)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: